Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Word on the street XX

...tonight marks the official premiere of The September Issue! I went to last night's preview and it blew me away. When this comes out on DVD, I'll be the first to grab it. Tickets are sold out at the moment, unfortunately.

...tomorrow is the last day to catch Mishka's makeup tutorials for M.A.C. at David Jones.

...Miss Gladys Sym Choon will be presenting next season's wares at Runway & Rhythm at Vinecrest Winery tomorrow evening. Friday 21 August, 8pm, $40.

...MyBar is hosting a fashion parade to support local designers this Friday 21 August at 9pm.

...The Clothing Exchange is back again, and by now I shouldn't have to set out the rules. Be there! Wednesday 26 August, 6:30pm, Rob Roy Hotel, $20.

xoxo,
Coco

PS: Don't miss out on the Lacoste bermuda shorts, DKNY dress and vintage lace-up ankle boots for sale that end this weekend at the Not So Naked store!

No comments:

Post a Comment