Tom and I went to a friend's 21st last weekend. I couldn't think of anything to wear! Rummaged through my wardrobe and found this Topshop dress from ages ago with the tags still attached. So glad I didn't throw it out or anything like that. We used Tom's new Canon Digital IXUS 100 IS for these photos. Decided to try the over exposed look. I'm loving my Penny Anne leotard more than ever! With the warm weather we have now, you're probably gonna see it more often here.
Well, I hope everyone has a great day! Two more exams and I'm done with study for three months! Can't wait for next Friday!
Why the heck and I doing Chemical Engineering? WHY??!!!
xx, Amanda
Well, I hope everyone has a great day! Two more exams and I'm done with study for three months! Can't wait for next Friday!
Why the heck and I doing Chemical Engineering? WHY??!!!
xx, Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment