Vintage headband | Sportsgirl bow necklace | Sportsgirl crochet waistcoat | Wayne Cooper striped vest | Vintage black maxi skirt | Vintage leather cuff, ring and wooden bangle
Today's photographer is my musician extraordinaire younger sister, whom you are sure to see at the ARIA awards some time in the near future. In the mean time, she likes to take blurry outfit photos so sorry there are no pictures of the front!
I recently had the pleasure of writing up a 2Threads post on Hedi Slimane's portraits of Natalia Vodianova and it is so divine I simply must share!
xoxo
Coco
PS: Adelaide blogger/photographer/muso (wow!) Lightning Heart is hosting a giveaway, as well as the gorgeous Kiwi label Kelsey Genna, who is giving away her Afternoon Tea dress. Daddy Likey, one of the few blogs I've been reading for years and years, has a book that's being given away here. Finally, Style Symmetry is giving away Ava Cupchain earrings from Stella & Dot.
No comments:
Post a Comment