Monday, November 23, 2009

Leggings I love but can't really see in these photos





Wearing vintage polka dot jacket, Black Friday leggings, Supre tank, vintage bag, Siren shoes, fringe necklace from Diva, gold necklaces from Bardot and random bangles.

I'm loving these leggings! Got them from Dangerfield in Myer right after my exams. You can't really see in these photos but there are panelled gathers on my leggings, kinda like the Sass and Bide Rats but different. I can't really explain it in words but I will take clearer photos of them next time. I'm having such a good time now that I'm on holidays! Can't wait for my Melbourne trip next week. Before I go, I would just like to thank our readers for supporting Not So Naked. Coco and I do appreciate you sharing your comments and ideas with us. We love you all!

Have a great day!

xx, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment