Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So now what? We run away?




Wearing vintage tweed blazer, Dangerfield lace bodysuit, Topshop pom pom skirt, Aldo boots and vintage oversized clutch.

It's SWOT Week and I am no where done with study. I have two exams next week and two more the week after. Then it's summer holidays! Woo hoo! Wanna make sure I get soaked up in the sun here in Australia before I go back to Malaysia for three months. I'm going to miss Tom so much! I'm hoping all the catching up, travelling and shopping will make up for it. Well, at least this time I will actually have time to go to Singapore.

One random question though, does anyone miss Nsync? I mean, they are past yesterday but I think I miss seeing them on TV sometimes. Now it's just Justin Timberlake. Not that I'm complaining about JT or anything, I'm just missing teenage 90s music. Anyone? Oh and if you're wondering, yes Nsync is playing on my iTunes right now! Haha...

xx, Amanda

PS: Loving loving loving Coco's photos! Love you babe! x

No comments:

Post a Comment