Sunday, January 3, 2010

Grounded






Diva earrings | Minkpink dress | Adam + Eve jacket | Forever 21 Gale Patent Wingtips

Dear Hat,

I love you. Your aroma is a melange of Lynx, Issey Miyake and the seaside. You look good on anyone and you never lose shape, even when I sit on you. That's why I just couldn't let you go today. I know you wanted so badly to be free, to fly on the wings of the wind into the foothills and rest where the waterfall is your vista. Your efforts were commendable, but I held you down each time. I love you too much to let you go. It's a selfish kind of love, but let's be honest here: I didn't borrow steal you* for your overwhelming talent or sweet personality. You're not going anywhere.






*Thanks Simba!

PS: The latest 2Threads articles are up:

No comments:

Post a Comment