Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lady Gaga Had Pizza Delivered to Fans Waiting Ouside 30 Rock in NYC: Fans waiting for days and Gaga showed her love for her "little monsters."


Don't be jealous ladies ;). I laughed so hard today I cried. #TimberGagaSNLFinale
Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga at rehearsal for SNL, NBC Twitter
'Don't be jealous ladies ;). I laughed so hard today
I cried' is what Lady Gaga tweeted to her fans on
Twitter. She is pictured with Justin Timberlake who
will appear with her on Saturday Night Live in
New York City this weekend. Lady Gaga saw
her fans waiting outside of 30 Rock Plaza for
days when she went into the building for a
rehearsal for SNL.  She stopped
her driver to take a look at all of the fans
and had ordered pizza for
 them. There are a lot of reasons for
Lady Gaga to be on Forbes
most influential person list.  She has over 10 million
Twitter followers and had earned 90
million dollars in 2010, but also loves
and respects her fans. Very Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment