NKR
04-17 02:32 PM
Who gave you a red dot for the very first post here?
His employer..
His employer..
wallpaper 2010 Bmw M5 Sedan 4d
appusheth
03-19 01:50 AM
I have already started procedure for filing a new PERM. Nothing will work the lawyer said. We have to file a new PERM.
learning01
05-03 10:09 AM
They are not going to help resolve issues of backlogs, delays in processing and visa numbers for employment based GCs.
Clearly, these counter-protesters are doing them under the gard of supporting legal immigrants. My advise - ignore them and don't post or start new threads here. Instead write letters to editors clearly drawing their attention to issues facing legal employment based immigrants.
I browsed the link provided and nowhere it is mentioned about specific issues of legal immigrants.
Suggest folks write back personal stories and ask the editor to highlight the need to raise Legal Immigration issues.. the writer has clearly expressed how the legal immigrants needs to be given consideration : Contact Jessie Mangaliman at jmangaliman@mercurynews. com or (408) 920-5794.
They are organising a counter protest against Illegal Immigrants rally :
Amnesty foes respond
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/special_packages/immigration_debate/14488543.htm
Clearly, these counter-protesters are doing them under the gard of supporting legal immigrants. My advise - ignore them and don't post or start new threads here. Instead write letters to editors clearly drawing their attention to issues facing legal employment based immigrants.
I browsed the link provided and nowhere it is mentioned about specific issues of legal immigrants.
Suggest folks write back personal stories and ask the editor to highlight the need to raise Legal Immigration issues.. the writer has clearly expressed how the legal immigrants needs to be given consideration : Contact Jessie Mangaliman at jmangaliman@mercurynews. com or (408) 920-5794.
They are organising a counter protest against Illegal Immigrants rally :
Amnesty foes respond
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/special_packages/immigration_debate/14488543.htm
2011 A white BMW M5 with Eisenmann(
Buran
12-28 09:25 AM
Can't see it in my browser, still shows November 14
more...
rajenk
08-13 10:12 AM
Thanks Jayant,
I will call USCIS with my receipt number to find out my wife's. I will post what they have to say.
Regards
Raj
I will call USCIS with my receipt number to find out my wife's. I will post what they have to say.
Regards
Raj
Sp�rL
04-23 09:25 AM
ok i just read most of that and this caught my eye,
"Older versions used DirectX 5, but SDL 1.2 (the current stable release) requires DirectX 7 by default"
what does this mean? does that mean my computer needs to be down-graded to DirectX 7?
Or of what i was thinking, that SDL can only "wrap" its self around DirectX 7, and if you wanted to use a higher DirectX you dont have SDL to help?
"Older versions used DirectX 5, but SDL 1.2 (the current stable release) requires DirectX 7 by default"
what does this mean? does that mean my computer needs to be down-graded to DirectX 7?
Or of what i was thinking, that SDL can only "wrap" its self around DirectX 7, and if you wanted to use a higher DirectX you dont have SDL to help?
more...
solaris27
03-13 09:59 AM
Congratulations
2010 2010 BMW M5 N635S 5.8 Hans
ilwaiting
06-15 02:52 PM
I see your PD is 2004? there are thousands of people whose PD is probably before you waiting to file 485. I guess they would get there GC's first. I don't think there is a way to speed up the process. It should be FIFO.
Friends,
Like me, many of you have filed I-485 before Sept 2005 and got stuck due to priority dates getting retrogressed. Now that that the PD is current what action should we take to get the cases approved and not get stuck again.
PLEASE POOL IN YOUR INPUTS so that a collective thought will put us in the right direction to get the GC approved before the PD move back.
TIA.
Please see my Signature below for info regarding me.
EB3/VSC/India
PD July 2004
140/EAD/AP/485 file RD:11/05/2004 ND:11/09/2004
EAD1 Approved:11/22/2004
AP1 Approved:11/23/2005
140 Approved:2/1/2005
EAD2 RD: 10/06/05 AD: 10/25/05
AP2 RD: 10/06/05 AD:10/31/05
EAD3 RD 7/7/2006 AD: 7/27/06
FP1 - 03/10/05
FP2 4/25/07
SELF Name Check Cleared!!!: Dec. 2004 & Jan 2006.
SPOUSE Name Check Cleared!!!: Mar. 2006
Friends,
Like me, many of you have filed I-485 before Sept 2005 and got stuck due to priority dates getting retrogressed. Now that that the PD is current what action should we take to get the cases approved and not get stuck again.
PLEASE POOL IN YOUR INPUTS so that a collective thought will put us in the right direction to get the GC approved before the PD move back.
TIA.
Please see my Signature below for info regarding me.
EB3/VSC/India
PD July 2004
140/EAD/AP/485 file RD:11/05/2004 ND:11/09/2004
EAD1 Approved:11/22/2004
AP1 Approved:11/23/2005
140 Approved:2/1/2005
EAD2 RD: 10/06/05 AD: 10/25/05
AP2 RD: 10/06/05 AD:10/31/05
EAD3 RD 7/7/2006 AD: 7/27/06
FP1 - 03/10/05
FP2 4/25/07
SELF Name Check Cleared!!!: Dec. 2004 & Jan 2006.
SPOUSE Name Check Cleared!!!: Mar. 2006
more...
gceverywhere
09-14 03:15 PM
call the attorney who is working on your case and ask if it's a good idea to go...
You will be surprised...Most attorneys are of the opinion that this rally is important and people who are impacted by EB GC dealys should meet with lawmakers to discuss the issue.
You will be surprised...Most attorneys are of the opinion that this rally is important and people who are impacted by EB GC dealys should meet with lawmakers to discuss the issue.
hair Bmw M5 2010 White
snowshoe
12-19 02:21 PM
I went to Consulate General of Mexico, New York this morning, when the Visa officer asked me for my air tickets I told her that I am taking a cruise that has a stop in Calica, Mexico. She told me that a visa is not required in such cases and gave me a flyer that contains this info.
This is a para about Leisure cruises:
"A foreigner of any country traveling to Mexico on leisure trips visiting Mexican maritime ports, are not required to obtain a visa or consular stamp. The passenger should carry its valid passport."
This is a para about Leisure cruises:
"A foreigner of any country traveling to Mexico on leisure trips visiting Mexican maritime ports, are not required to obtain a visa or consular stamp. The passenger should carry its valid passport."
more...
virald
08-14 12:14 PM
Easy...
Q6: What happens if an application is filed at the wrong Service Center?
A6. Forms I-485 should be filed at either the Texas or Nebraska Service Centers. However, through August 17, 2007 only, employment-based adjustment applications filed at the California and Vermont Service Centers will not be rejected and will be relocated to the appropriate Service Center. Filing at the wrong location could result in processing delays.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf
you just beat me in posting this
:D
Q6: What happens if an application is filed at the wrong Service Center?
A6. Forms I-485 should be filed at either the Texas or Nebraska Service Centers. However, through August 17, 2007 only, employment-based adjustment applications filed at the California and Vermont Service Centers will not be rejected and will be relocated to the appropriate Service Center. Filing at the wrong location could result in processing delays.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf
you just beat me in posting this
:D
hot Bmw M5 2010 White
ghost
12-10 02:31 PM
Just throw away your legal papers. change your name, show your photograph with the statue of liberty and declare yourself illegal in the country for last 5 years. go to school, enjoy a better in-state tuition and get a better job. Green Card Voila!!!!
Dream act just proves that nothing will be done for hard working non shitizens. Legals should work and wait or leave as they dont have any DREAM. And yes we got a spineless president on that.
Keep dreaming. DREAM act ain't going anywhere.
Oye chuck they fatte.
If DREAM act does not pass then we will not go anywhere for the next 2 years....and how do you intend to prove that you were brought into this country illegally before you turned 16? I guess you'll have to forge your high-school degree? voila...go for it!
Dream act just proves that nothing will be done for hard working non shitizens. Legals should work and wait or leave as they dont have any DREAM. And yes we got a spineless president on that.
Keep dreaming. DREAM act ain't going anywhere.
Oye chuck they fatte.
If DREAM act does not pass then we will not go anywhere for the next 2 years....and how do you intend to prove that you were brought into this country illegally before you turned 16? I guess you'll have to forge your high-school degree? voila...go for it!
more...
house BMW M5 White Power with
spgtopper
05-10 12:53 PM
An event in DC would be convinient for members who live or work in and around the DC area, and also because the concentration of working people in the city and vicinity is higher. People who work in the area can stop by after work and network over dinner.
Why don't we have this kind of events on week end? Many people will be able to attend and share their ideas.
Why don't we have this kind of events on week end? Many people will be able to attend and share their ideas.
tattoo Alpine White BMW M5
babu123
06-15 02:00 PM
You can also get a letter from your collegue that worked with that company with all ur job duties mentioned. That serves your purpose I guess.
more...
pictures White BMW M5 on ISS Forged
admin
05-08 07:09 AM
I would like to know, can I get my H-1B at 6.0 year of my H-4 with my spouse�s approved I-140 (affected by EB-3 retrogression)?
As per an article in murthy.com - http://murthy.com/news/n_h1bnew.html - USCIS might soon introduce a memo that would decouple the 6 year limit for H1b from the limit for H4. If that is the case, once can be on H4 for 6 years and then 6 years on H1B.
As per an article in murthy.com - http://murthy.com/news/n_h1bnew.html - USCIS might soon introduce a memo that would decouple the 6 year limit for H1b from the limit for H4. If that is the case, once can be on H4 for 6 years and then 6 years on H1B.
dresses 2011 Bmw M5 White.
martinvisalaw
06-15 11:46 AM
You should have no problem filing a 2nd 485 even though you already have one pending. This happens often, especially when a foreign national marries a US citizen while an employment-based 485 is pending. I've prepared this type of case many times. the faster 485 will be approved (hopefully), so the slower one will be denied because you already have permanent residence at that point.
more...
makeup mw m5 wallpapers. 2010 Bmw M5
GcInLimbo
11-17 03:53 PM
Bump.. Updated the profile.
girlfriend 2010 BMW M5
panini
03-16 01:35 PM
Anybody??? Please help !!!!
hairstyles BMW M5 Series 5.0L 2010 BMW M5
anishNewbie
09-10 04:07 PM
MS + Zero exp = I doubt if any one out there
Hmm.. I though many people are there.. bumerr...
Anyways.. I am shooting for EB2 category as I have my MS.. Few of my freinds here in office have applied for GC , but all of them have applied with MS + 1 atleast... I was kinda worried as my JOb code falls under JOb zone 4, how will i qualify for EB2 even though only having MS does qulaify for applying EB2..
I know.. that a position should require MS or BS +5...rather than one having that degree..
I was just wondering if there are some people who have applied under EB2 category with MS +0 experience....
Thank you every1 for your prompt responses...
Hmm.. I though many people are there.. bumerr...
Anyways.. I am shooting for EB2 category as I have my MS.. Few of my freinds here in office have applied for GC , but all of them have applied with MS + 1 atleast... I was kinda worried as my JOb code falls under JOb zone 4, how will i qualify for EB2 even though only having MS does qulaify for applying EB2..
I know.. that a position should require MS or BS +5...rather than one having that degree..
I was just wondering if there are some people who have applied under EB2 category with MS +0 experience....
Thank you every1 for your prompt responses...
pointlesswait
02-13 06:55 PM
vote por favor, for IV ;-)
gg_ny
09-18 10:16 AM
A naive question: why post 2004 -is there a reasoning behind that or is it just an arbit cutoff date for sake of discussion? I am just being selfish here (my PD is Dec 2004).
Friends,
I had created this thread to share ideas on what we can do, given the grim situation we are in. I will really appreciate if others come up with ideas and make it part of this thread.
Friends,
I had created this thread to share ideas on what we can do, given the grim situation we are in. I will really appreciate if others come up with ideas and make it part of this thread.
No comments:
Post a Comment