dealsnet
10-20 06:03 PM
You will not any answer for illegal matters.
What you did is illegal. Any H1B person can know H4 cannot work.
It is not the matter of ignorance.
Please see a lawyer.
Still looking for a knowledgeable response specifically to the questions asked.
What you did is illegal. Any H1B person can know H4 cannot work.
It is not the matter of ignorance.
Please see a lawyer.
Still looking for a knowledgeable response specifically to the questions asked.
wallpaper 2011 Suzuki Swift – Rear Side
pappu
08-19 01:27 PM
Hi,
My wife's EAD is expiring on 8/3, and the renewal was filed on 5/19 w/ notice date 5/24.
We have just requested expedite request but may not get it in time.
She just entered into USA using AP in July.
485 was filed in Aug 07.
If she continues to work till the EAD is processed, would she be protected under rule 245K? Does she need to stop working immediately?
And what happens if she does not get the EAD by Aug 19 (90 days)? Would the infopass office issue an interim EAD based on the application?
Thanks,
You can ask this in the Attorney conference call today
My wife's EAD is expiring on 8/3, and the renewal was filed on 5/19 w/ notice date 5/24.
We have just requested expedite request but may not get it in time.
She just entered into USA using AP in July.
485 was filed in Aug 07.
If she continues to work till the EAD is processed, would she be protected under rule 245K? Does she need to stop working immediately?
And what happens if she does not get the EAD by Aug 19 (90 days)? Would the infopass office issue an interim EAD based on the application?
Thanks,
You can ask this in the Attorney conference call today
bang
01-09 06:43 AM
My wife had recently changed her status from H4 to H1 and had applied her SSN and got it.
So i dont think there's any new rule.
if you have a valid I94 then it should not cause any issue
Sreedhar where did you apply for SSN ? ie which city ?
So i dont think there's any new rule.
if you have a valid I94 then it should not cause any issue
Sreedhar where did you apply for SSN ? ie which city ?
2011 2011 Suzuki Swift - Photo 1024
newbee7
07-05 12:52 PM
If you like to beleive that the USCIS employees care USCIS revenue, you might like this answer.
200K apps (potential applicants in July) times $500 increase.
100,000,000
200K apps (potential applicants in July) times $500 increase.
100,000,000
more...
bkam
05-18 03:41 PM
Good job, IV core group. Media attention is usually a sign that things are getting hot and resolution is a must.
As other people mentioned below - love to be a member of the IV team (3,000+ smart, dedicated people, wow!)
As other people mentioned below - love to be a member of the IV team (3,000+ smart, dedicated people, wow!)
lost_in_migration
05-15 12:24 PM
The problem of retrogression hits high skilled immigrants of all the countries and this is specially true for EB3. Hope more and more non-Indians sign-up for IV.
This poll is highly skewed because majority of people on this forum are Indians, it does not really make sense to do this poll.
This poll is highly skewed because majority of people on this forum are Indians, it does not really make sense to do this poll.
more...
ashkam
04-01 03:24 PM
Really? Nobody? Nothing? :( Please, any advice will do, I'm desperate, I don't want to leave in 2 weeks, I need some more time with my partner...
You already have the answer : It is 180 days after your I-94 expires, not the day of your arrival.
You already have the answer : It is 180 days after your I-94 expires, not the day of your arrival.
2010 2011 Suzuki Swift S Concept
sanojkumar
08-21 11:42 AM
Now I need one help. I have moved to Chicago area freom Michigan. We had filed from Michigan. So to change address to get FP notice in Chicago area what all I need to do? I had no Alien number on my I140. Please advice. I am looking at LIN number on the back of the checks. But for my wife she has different LIN number on three checks for I-765, I-485 & FP. Which one will be valid. Can I get any handle from these numbers to make a call to USCIS and request them to change my address online? What is the number for USCIS to call?
more...
unitednations
02-28 11:41 AM
hey unitednations:
She had the B visa all along so there is no issue of her telling the truth or not on the visa app.
I have looked into the V visa before as well, and as we know, it is not applicable since I filed the I-130 July, 2006.
The present situation is that we just booked a ticket for her and the baby to head home on March 17th (the I-94 expires March 24th.) The hope is to receive good news on the grad school application and commence the work on the F-1. Thanks for your inputs so far guys..
Leslie
Danger for you is when she goes for the f-1 they also cancel the visitors visa.
Some people try to get spouse on h-1b and then wait for primary to get citizenship and then file greencard that way.
Others; are willing to let spouse come to usa on business/visitors visa and then overstay and not go back home until primary gets citizenship and sponsorship through this route.
There isn't a whole lot of attractive avenues for greencard holders trying to bring in non immigrant spouse.
She had the B visa all along so there is no issue of her telling the truth or not on the visa app.
I have looked into the V visa before as well, and as we know, it is not applicable since I filed the I-130 July, 2006.
The present situation is that we just booked a ticket for her and the baby to head home on March 17th (the I-94 expires March 24th.) The hope is to receive good news on the grad school application and commence the work on the F-1. Thanks for your inputs so far guys..
Leslie
Danger for you is when she goes for the f-1 they also cancel the visitors visa.
Some people try to get spouse on h-1b and then wait for primary to get citizenship and then file greencard that way.
Others; are willing to let spouse come to usa on business/visitors visa and then overstay and not go back home until primary gets citizenship and sponsorship through this route.
There isn't a whole lot of attractive avenues for greencard holders trying to bring in non immigrant spouse.
hair 2011 Suzuki Swift New Sporty
k_sing
09-18 04:08 PM
This is H1B specifc though.. not taxation specifc for others
more...
martinvisalaw
02-23 06:19 PM
Thank you very much for clarifying that for me,ok so first thing is to find a reputable immigration attorney close to me in Texas City.
Make sure you speak with an attorney who files a lot of marriage-based cases.
Make sure you speak with an attorney who files a lot of marriage-based cases.
hot 2011 Suzuki Swift - Photo 1024
anilsal
07-30 06:36 AM
W2s to indicate annual salaries in the last 1-3 years such that they know that you made at least as much as the labor application said.
more...
house 2011 Suzuki Swift X-ITE
sukhyani
10-16 02:01 PM
speaking of SKIL Act, I dont know why I feel pretty optimistic that it might get passed during the lame duck session of Congress. Since December last year (Budget Reconciliation) we have seen House and Senate not agreeing on provisions favorable to us. This time both the chambers have identical bills favoring us. Let's keep our fingures crossed...
tattoo 2011 Suzuki Swift S Concept
varshadas
09-14 04:37 PM
I was really glad to hear the IV ad and also Jay's interview. Many people in New Jersey listen to this station so, lets hope that a lot of people got this message.
Thanks
Varsha
Thanks
Varsha
more...
pictures 2011 Suzuki Swift
thirumalkn
07-23 07:31 PM
AFAIK, as long as the core duties mentioned in the LC don't change considerably (by more than 50%), the company can promote you anytime.
Thanks for the reply.
So, does that mean the title can totally change if the job responsibilities are 50% same ?
Thanks for the reply.
So, does that mean the title can totally change if the job responsibilities are 50% same ?
dresses 2011 Suzuki Swift luxurious
RiaonH4
01-18 11:13 AM
Cool. Thanks for your replies. One more question. Are you guys currently in US and have applied 485. How do i use Canadian citizenship and 485 pending to maximize my opportunities in us and also have Canadian citizenship as a backup?
Ria
:D
King37 sent you a PM
Ria
:D
King37 sent you a PM
more...
makeup The 2011 Suzuki Swift gets a
tammigaw
02-15 12:16 AM
i have signed non compete , but when i signed it , he explained me that i should not go to the client through some other vendor , but i can join end client as end client has contract with Prime vendor that they can hire me full time .
But now he is claiming that i cant join full time with the client as well.
During my stay with that employer , he newer paid me on time and once he held my paycheck , just to harass me.
Do you think that these grounds fall under employee undue stress to be sufficient to turn down Non Compete in court ?
But now he is claiming that i cant join full time with the client as well.
During my stay with that employer , he newer paid me on time and once he held my paycheck , just to harass me.
Do you think that these grounds fall under employee undue stress to be sufficient to turn down Non Compete in court ?
girlfriend 2011 Suzuki Swift New Sporty
a_tyagi26
02-02 12:10 PM
Assume:
This mean from the date this bill gets enacted, one should stay in USA for five years continuously.
It's impossible, atleast for me. I can't even think that I won't be able to go to India for 5 years. It would be a torture on my soul. This kind of clause works for an un-documented immigrant, who don't have a choice to leave but not for legal immigrant.
What my company tell me to go to another country say some Brazil to implement project and infrastructure and I had to stay 2 months? Then I have to start afresh ?
I believe you need more than 6months of stay for it to be called as continous presence. Anyone shed some light.
This mean from the date this bill gets enacted, one should stay in USA for five years continuously.
It's impossible, atleast for me. I can't even think that I won't be able to go to India for 5 years. It would be a torture on my soul. This kind of clause works for an un-documented immigrant, who don't have a choice to leave but not for legal immigrant.
What my company tell me to go to another country say some Brazil to implement project and infrastructure and I had to stay 2 months? Then I have to start afresh ?
I believe you need more than 6months of stay for it to be called as continous presence. Anyone shed some light.
hairstyles 2011 Suzuki Swift – Steering
what_now
06-08 02:01 PM
did you get a finger print notice? as far as I know they wont send FP notice for paper filing..but just want to confirm.
notice....
notice....
joydiptac
05-11 07:51 PM
- What it means is different depending on who you say it to and also the context.
In a meeting when you say that it means you either don't have a clue or you don't want to talk about it as it either is less important than what ever else you have to say or it will only prove how inefficient you are.
However, when you say that to the Senate committee it means that you will have to get back with at least a 3-10 page report. It would have helped had Myorkas been more supportive upfront but what the heck... The Senators already know the answer anyway. They were just asking for support from Myorkas.
FWIW
In a meeting when you say that it means you either don't have a clue or you don't want to talk about it as it either is less important than what ever else you have to say or it will only prove how inefficient you are.
However, when you say that to the Senate committee it means that you will have to get back with at least a 3-10 page report. It would have helped had Myorkas been more supportive upfront but what the heck... The Senators already know the answer anyway. They were just asking for support from Myorkas.
FWIW
realist
11-19 08:28 AM
I have a similar situation, I would like for my brother to come here on a visitor's visa. He is an engineer and is currently working in a University. It would greatly help if you could share your experience on how and if you were successful in getting the visa
No comments:
Post a Comment