Saturday, June 4, 2011

alessandra ambrosio hair color

alessandra ambrosio hair color. alessandra ambrosio_1473
  • alessandra ambrosio_1473



  • Mechcozmo
    Jan 10, 07:14 PM
    I've been adding articles of products announced at Macworld, but it seems it doesn't work for products with an apostrophe in their name. I added both iLife '06 and iWork '06, but neither of those pages show are world editable, regardless of whether I use "%27" or "'" in the links. Is this fixable arn?

    ...and can we make it a bulleted list without destroying the majik?





    alessandra ambrosio hair color. Alessandra Ambrosio:
  • Alessandra Ambrosio:



  • SkippyThorson
    May 4, 11:32 AM
    Since I got it so cheap, I want to upgrade the hell out of it and use it as my primary machine (age of it be damned). I want to expand the RAM fully to 16 GB, put a fast 2 GB HDD in, and get the best possible Video card available.

    Good for you! Glad to hear another PPC admirer is willing to keep his Mac going even when the nay-sayers shoot your idea down. My 1.25ghz iMac G4 is my primary desktop at home, and my 800mhz one is my primary office desktop. I have to say, 9 out of 10 people that come in compliment my iMac. :) Your Powermac would likely receive equal compliments from me.

    2. What is everyone's opinion to the possibility that after I get this thing where I want it, Apple will drop support for Leopard and I will no longer be able to sync my iPhone, iPad, or iPods to it. I of course, Plan to keep my Intel Macs running on the other end of the room (along with my "necessary" PC) but since I sit in THIS chair in my office most of the time, it would be nice to do everything from right here...

    I can't answer your first question, but I have to say that this will likely come sooner than later. Within the next 2 years, I'd guess. Apple has a tendency to focus on 2 Operating Systems at a time - the current, and the most recent. Tiger is just about dead to them after a very long and happy life - longer than any Mac OS before it I'd say.

    Since Leopard is the last string that ties PPC users have to the most recent Apple tech they can get their hands on, I'd say Apple would support it longer than Tiger, but not much longer than they already have. The iPhone 4 and iPad 2 both support 10.5.8, which surprised me - to my pleasure - and I'd guess the next round of iPods, the iPhone 5, and the iPad 3 would support 10.5, but my guess is that'll be it.

    My iPhone 4 happily syncs with my iMac at home, and it's entirely convenient that my old desktop is my media hub, keeping stuff off my laptops, but the convenience won't be a measure when 10.5 doesn't support my iPhone. I'll always have an iPhone, and I'll keep my iMac G4 going as long as I can. When they drop support for 10.5, worst case, I'll have to migrate all my media to my MacBook - even though everything in one place (even backed up) isn't my ideal safety scenario.

    Hope my thoughts help! Sorry for my long-winded post, as usual.





    alessandra ambrosio hair color. Alessandra Ambrosio Hair
  • Alessandra Ambrosio Hair



  • Bob_Barker
    Oct 2, 10:31 AM
    I just got my iPhone replaced under warranty. As per Apple's new policy, the Genuis updated the replacement phone to 1.1.1, rendering it less useful to me.

    The iPhone comes with the original box and accessories, along with the documentation from the replacement (for warranty purposes).

    I'm interested in trading for a 16GB iPod touch, or possibly selling outright.

    Thanks.





    alessandra ambrosio hair color. alessandra ambrosio hair color
  • alessandra ambrosio hair color



  • Cyberheart
    Mar 15, 06:03 AM
    Make this thread alive people ! its fun :D



    more...


    alessandra ambrosio hair color. alessandra ambrosio hair color
  • alessandra ambrosio hair color



  • PurpleHeart
    Mar 24, 02:21 PM
    seriosly no Vancouver thread yet ?


    So what will it be?

    Apple store vs Best buy or Futureshop ?

    I want to go to the Apple store in Pacific centre but am afraid that I won't stand a chance unless I started lining up in the wee hours of morning

    I like the best buy line/ticket system (and I am guessing futureshop will have something similar as well? They did for boxing day)

    so where are you guys going?





    alessandra ambrosio hair color. Poor Alessandra Ambrosio.
  • Poor Alessandra Ambrosio.



  • JSRockit
    Sep 9, 07:45 AM
    I know I can get away with using any Apple computer, but when you are spending your $$$ and you frequent rumor sites...you tend to want to see updates at the right time...not after you buy. I will buy regardless of if Apple updates the iBook or TiBook in the next month.



    more...


    alessandra ambrosio hair color. Alessandra Ambrosio - Photo
  • Alessandra Ambrosio - Photo



  • amberashby
    Jan 11, 10:06 AM
    Hmm... After it's done with the first CD, and it's rebooting, the CD is still in there, right? I believe that the mac continues to boot off the first CD until the second is needed. The HD isn't booted from until the installation has finished. Once it's done with the first CD, and restarts, try holding down the "C" key to ensure it doesn't try and boot from the HD.

    Well, after it reboots it is booting to the CD but it comes up with the intial install screen all over again.

    What is weird is the last thing it does before it reboots is the system optimization which I think is the very last thing that happens before the install is complete. But it is still on the first CD.

    Thanks for your response, I wasn't expecting any responses till after the Macworld hysteria calmed down.





    alessandra ambrosio hair color. alessandra ambrosio hair color
  • alessandra ambrosio hair color



  • macpro2000
    Aug 3, 09:48 AM
    If not, have you filed a bug report?

    I asked a friend with that issue and he says he still has it. :(



    more...


    alessandra ambrosio hair color. Hair Color: Brown
  • Hair Color: Brown



  • FasterDada
    Jul 1, 10:52 PM
    Coolio, thanks y'all.





    alessandra ambrosio hair color. alessandra ambrosio hair
  • alessandra ambrosio hair



  • SuperCachetes
    Mar 9, 06:25 PM
    We should all post pictures of ourselves so that when we respond to posts people can picture us in their heads.

    Oh, don't worry... I think people already picture each other in their heads. Just probably incorrectly in most cases. ;)



    more...


    alessandra ambrosio hair color. Alessandra Ambrosio Pictures
  • Alessandra Ambrosio Pictures



  • Rodimus Prime
    Apr 18, 12:43 PM
    Why...?

    16 MP in a phone for what?

    well I would say 16MP would be great for when I need to take a snap shot of someone homework or something posted somewhere. Easier to zoom in and read the text. But for taking good phoses I will take an SLR or a dedicated camera.

    My 4MP digital camera from 7 years ago takes better photos than any camera phone I have seen no matter the Megapixels. But then again that camera does have better optics than any phone could ever have on it.





    alessandra ambrosio hair color. alessandra ambrosio hair color
  • alessandra ambrosio hair color



  • job
    Oct 20, 04:45 PM
    Originally posted by Rower_CPU
    D'oh...silly me for taking it in context. :p

    He's been doing some field work, last I heard. He still checks in occasionally.

    speak of the devil...

    he's online right now.



    more...


    alessandra ambrosio hair color. alessandra ambrosio hair color
  • alessandra ambrosio hair color



  • hellrider
    Jun 15, 11:21 AM
    I haven't pre-ordered, but at this point do you think it will make any difference. I plan on heading to the Apple store at 6:00 am or so.





    alessandra ambrosio hair color. alessandra ambrosio hair color
  • alessandra ambrosio hair color



  • nanofrog
    Apr 24, 09:32 PM
    So I'm a freelance Editor/Motion Graphics guy with no real understanding of RAID Controller Cards, or how they work.

    As of right now I have three 1TB drives inside my Mac Pro, RAIDed together (stripe 0) using the OS. No Raid card.

    The drives are all 7200rpm from varying manufacturers. (not sure if this matters.)

    My questions is; is it beneficial for me to get a RAID card to control these drives vs. leaving it to the OS to handle? Any suggestions for me?

    Thanks.

    2010 8-Core Mac Pro 2.4
    14GB RAM
    It all depends on the details of how you use the system (RAID is supposed to be configured to the specific usage, so there's no "one size fits all", though for narrowed usage patterns, you will see similarities).

    I'd advise you to search out previous RAID threads (there's quite a few), and pay attention to the various questions asked, and get back to us with some answers). I'd also recommend you review Wiki's RAID page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAID) (pay particular attention to the different levels).

    If you're a paid professional, using a stripe set (RAID 0) is a disaster waiting to happen. Even with a backup, you'll spend a fair bit of time to perform a recovery when a disk dies (matter of when, not if), and this also means re-performing work that was done between the most recent backup and when the array failed (beyond replacing the bad disk and restoring all the backup files, which presumably <worst case>, will be multiples to return all the data you have from your backup media).

    Glad to see you at least have some sort of backup with your current configuration. :)

    Now if you go with a RAID card, you'll need to use enterprise grade drives for stability reasons (different recovery timings in the firmware than consumer models, which tend to be unstable as a result). Unfortunately, they're not as cheap (in fact, can be 2x as expensive as their consumer counterparts for the latest capacity).

    Consumer disks are fine for backup purposes though, and this can save you a considerable amount of funds, particularly if your capacity requirements are high (i.e. eSATA card + Port Multiplier based external enclosure; example kit (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16816111136&cm_re=tr4mp-_-16-111-136-_-Product)).

    There are some inexpensive products that claim RAID 5, but be careful. Some are software based, which should never be used for this level (no solution to the "write hole issue" associated with parity based arrays). Others use very inexpensive hardware RAID controllers (aka RoC = RAID on a Chip). They're slow for primary usage, and is why they're cheap (compromise on performance vs. proper RAID cards).

    If on a budget you could go with RAID-Z, it involves switching to the ZFS file system. RAID-Z1 apparently offers similar performance to RAID5. Read this thread (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1135718) for further insight.
    This can get complicated on the software end though, and not recommended for those that aren't comfortable with the additional complexity (patches for OS X or via VM), particularly for a DAS system (has more merit with NAS or SAN IMO).

    So I'd stick with a 3rd party hardware RAID card, assuming this is actually needed, enterprise disks and any enclosures/mounting hardware necessary. Much simpler in terms of software (install the drivers, and any interface software that's required to access the card settings), and the hardware aspect isn't that difficult either.

    I would get an SSD for the OS and use the 3x 7200rpm Disks in RAID5.
    RAID5 is great for storing uncompressed video data and in your case would offer protection against a single drive failure.
    Most cards don't deal with consumer grade disks very well (ATTO and Area definitely don't).

    But consumer disks are fine for backup purposed (i.e via eSATA and PM enclosures) due to the lower duty cycle (where you can cut costs effectively, and not endanger the data).

    or Just RAID5 with 3x HDD's and partition the RAID volume.
    I wouldn't do this if both partitions are to be used simultaneously (i.e. primary data one one partition, scratch data on the other).

    The most recommend cards right now are the Areca 6g 1880 series or the new ATTO 6G series. For your needs something like the ARC-1880-i SAS 6G RAID Controller would suffice if you don't plan to connect external RAID/Storage solution.
    Those are the best recommendations as far as brand and series per. As to a specific model, it will depend on the specifics, particularly for growth (i.e 8 ports may be outgrown in under 3 years, so getting a card with sufficient ports to last that long would be cheaper in the long run - just add disks and enclosures as necessary).

    Sorry should have been more clear (like I said I'm dumb) I have a 500GB Boot drive that lives independently from the (3) 1TB drives RAIDED together via the OS.
    A separate boot disk is advisable, as you still have a working OS if the array goes down (allows you to access the card, use the browser to search for help, or deal with Support from the card manufacturer if needed).

    And ALL data (3.5TB's) is backed up by an external 4TB Time Machine RAID (2 drives @ 2TB each)...which is connected via 2 eSATA cables via the eSATA PCI Card I bought from OWC...which I guess is actually RAIDed by the OS as well.
    That backup solution is a RAID 0. The overall backup solution will almost certainly need to change in order to be sufficient for the primary storage pool you'll end up with.

    Not sure what you are looking at, since 3 drives is sort of an odd combination. I have a 2009/2010 Mac Pro Nehalem, running the apple sas card for the 4 internal bays (yes I know they make adapters to use 3rd party cards), and the performance is fair, not great but fair. About 300Mb/s read/write with 4 WD Black edition drives (1tb each). Externally, running an Areca 1680x card, with a 8 drive ProAvio chassis, 8 SAS Seagate 15k7 drives (450GB) which gives close to 900MB/s. I have tried multiple cards over the years, nano and I have exchanged lots of posts/messages. Email/PM me with specific questions and I will try and help you. Beware of most of these 3rd party slot adapters/etc. they are more hassle than they are worth.
    I've not heard or seen any issues with the MaxUpgrades kit.

    As per Apple's card, I'm no fan of it, particularly due to the cost/performance ratio.

    BTW, the OP only has 2 posts at the time of writting this, so returning a PM isn't possible yet (needs to have 5 posts IIRC). email would work if you have that enabled.



    more...


    alessandra ambrosio hair color. alessandra ambrosio hair color
  • alessandra ambrosio hair color



  • UltraZ33
    Apr 10, 08:28 PM
    not to sound like a jerk......but Search is your friend........there's many threads about people needing cases or what type of case is good for them.





    alessandra ambrosio hair color. alessandra ambrosio hair
  • alessandra ambrosio hair



  • lordonuthin
    Oct 21, 09:31 PM
    yeah that's way over my head. not really sure what to tell you. i kinda tried to do it earlier this fall, with no luck either

    I'll post it elsewhere when I get home. I have seen a number of very similar problems that seem to stem from bad wu's so I'll keep trying. It would be my luck though to have the first wu be bad making me think my set up isn't right.



    more...


    alessandra ambrosio hair color. alessandra ambrosio hair color
  • alessandra ambrosio hair color



  • Super20
    Sep 18, 02:47 PM
    We have dozens of places around here (including EB Games) that will buy used cds. Some will give you cash, some may give you a better deal in credit. I believe some places online are cdtradespot.com and cashforcds.com. I think that's how you spell them. If you do a search, you can probably find them if those address are wrong.





    alessandra ambrosio hair color. alessandra ambrosio hair color
  • alessandra ambrosio hair color



  • SeanMcg
    Oct 8, 03:21 PM
    My MacBookPro 2,4 Ghz 15' Santa Rosa doesn't start. Every time I try to start the computer it just says that I need to restart and it goes on and on with the same message.
    The monitor has stripes of red/purple over a purple blueish background. And all this happens 2,5 years after buying it. I would like to know if this repair program will be extended to Portugal, when the claim will be won after December 2010.
    I do hope so and Apple must be aware of the quality of the parts she is buying for their computers.
    It's the second time I have this problem in 4 years with 2 different computers, although the first time the motherboard was replaced within the warranty time.


    I can't answer the question on the breadth of this decision. However, I am not going criticize Apple in this instance because they were far from alone. It is very possible that the versions Apple got for testing were just fine.

    Overheating of the GPUs caused the problem, and if you weren't stressing the GPU, you might not run into this problem immediately. BIOS updates and Firmware updates went out to downclock the GPUs, but for some it was too late. I supported an office where practically every Dell laptop had to have its motherboard replaced because of the defective GPU. It got to the point where I would call Dell support, and they wouldn't question me at all.

    nVidia also couldn't (wouldn't?) identify the specific bad chips, unlike the "exploding" battery issue of a few years ago when that manufacturer KNEW which batch was bad. How could Apple, or any of the other manufacturers, know which machines with these chips were affected? I have an MBP from this time range, and I haven't had any problems, thank goodness. Others have not been so fortunate.

    You can criticize Apple for a lot of design decisions, but this issue is firmly nVidia's.





    alessandra ambrosio hair color. Their base colour is brown,
  • Their base colour is brown,



  • Cromulent
    Jun 18, 01:42 AM
    Excellent. Glad to see these up so fast. Hopefully this is a sign of how fast they will be up in the future too.





    daneoni
    Mar 23, 07:33 PM
    You'll find out at WWDC what the final version will be.





    paolo-
    Mar 5, 02:12 PM
    Basically, it doesn't sound too good. It might sound better with high impedance cans. I have some akg k77 and the output on my macbook sound pretty bad compared to my external soundcard.

    I don't think you'll get trouble with getting enough volume out of it with high impedance headphones as the output can go ridiculously high so I don't think that would be a problem even with high impedance cans.





    Angelus520
    Sep 16, 10:02 AM
    I just picked up a Slim Type and a Mighty Mouse from Circuit City and the keyboard looks and works great. I'm still getting used to it, but it's pretty close to my PowerBook keyboard, just feels a little wider. I like the scissor switches and the shallow depth. Just wish it had USB ports on it so it and the MM wouldn't take up two ports.

    I HATE the new Mac keyboards, too damn mushy for my taste and I can't type for shite on them. But, they're a 1000 times better than the POS that came with my PowerMac 7100/66 way back in '94, though. WORST feeling keyboard ever.





    frunk
    Apr 22, 06:19 PM
    Just got my a-Jays four. They sound really nice. Trying to burn them in as fast as I can!





    talmy
    Mar 2, 12:15 PM
    I'm a bit disturbed that you have turned Wifi on and have joined a second network? Presumably the server is also on a wired LAN. Since this is a recent change, it sure looks suspect. Maybe there is some loop so that the system is appearing twice (although BonJour doesn't go across subnets AFAIK).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment