Friday, June 10, 2011

angel wallpaper border

images angel wallpaper border. and Signs Wallpaper Border angel wallpaper border. angel wallpaper border. angel wallpaper border. Wall border features
  • angel wallpaper border. angel wallpaper border. Wall border features



  • md_alien
    07-02 11:59 AM
    Probably not, this sucks big time man...


    ie. they will not approve any more GC's for 2007. The question is will they accept applications mailed in today and keep them in abeyance ? I hope so...
    What a waste!!!!!!





    wallpaper angel wallpaper border. angel wallpaper border. Wall border features angel wallpaper border. angel wallpaper border. Green Angel Garden Shelf Wallpaper Border
  • angel wallpaper border. Green Angel Garden Shelf Wallpaper Border



  • smerchas
    03-17 04:28 PM
    Hi guys,

    This is a strange one. I entered the US on my K1 visa about a month ago, so I have my I-94. The problem is, my future husband...we marry on 27th March, has just gone and got himself a fabulous job in Bangkok. I'm from the UK and we've now been told I cannot leave the US and join him, until I have my advance parole which could take 3 to 4 months. We've spent the best part of the last year apart because of the damn K1 visa and I'm losing money, as I haven't been able to work (we were living in hong kong when we met). We are now both in Hawaii and I've been told I can work on the I-94, but that it expires and I need to apply for an EAD, which again could take months....so I'm stuck in the US, not being able to work, going stir crazy when my husband is in a different bloody country..!!

    There has to be a way around this. We don't intend to come back to the states for a long time, but don't really want to abandon the AOS, as we'll have to go through all the visa process again. Has anyone had any experience writing an expedite letter for the travel permission..!!

    This is ridculous...its like I've been kidnapped and cannot leave the US.....I'm outraged!!

    Any help will be so much appreciated. Now, I wish my husband was not bloody american...hahaha. sorry people....!!

    thanks

    Smerchas





    angel wallpaper border. angel wallpaper border. Pink Cute Angels II Wallpaper
  • angel wallpaper border. Pink Cute Angels II Wallpaper



  • uskiwi
    05-19 11:28 AM
    Can you then apply for the new H1B durng the 12 month stand down period or you have to wiat the 12 months before applying for one?





    2011 angel wallpaper border. Green Angel Garden Shelf Wallpaper Border angel wallpaper border. angel wallpaper border. pooh wallpaper border
  • angel wallpaper border. pooh wallpaper border



  • loudobbs
    07-17 05:39 PM
    You seriously think anyone is going to answer given your user name?!

    I was trying to be sarcastic....:D :D :D :D



    more...


    angel wallpaper border. angel wallpaper border. Folk art angels: HA6109-C. wallpaper border. Size
  • angel wallpaper border. Folk art angels: HA6109-C. wallpaper border. Size



  • chandrajp
    06-21 12:10 PM
    You would need afidavits from your parents and a close relative. IF you dont have a birth certificate with your name, registered on the day you were born and the certificate is dated close to your dob then you WILL need afidavits.

    It very simple, just send the format by mail to your parents and ask them to buy stamp papers and get it typed and then sign in front of notory and notory will attest and sign. Then ask them to scan it and send it to you. You just take a print out and give it to your lawyer including your birth certificate you took in 2005.

    Good Luck!
    You need 2 affidavits from 2 close relatives(one from each) who are atleast 10 years older than you





    angel wallpaper border. angel wallpaper border. Renaissance Angels Wallpaper
  • angel wallpaper border. Renaissance Angels Wallpaper



  • ags123
    02-10 06:28 PM
    The usage for Eb4(religious worker)+Eb5(investment) for 2008 was 3699.
    These two categories are undersubscribed so the real spill over impact is closer to 3699. (which might bump up Eb2 india by 1 month more than otherwise.)



    more...


    angel wallpaper border. Wall border features; angel wallpaper border. the wallpaper border.
  • Wall border features; angel wallpaper border. the wallpaper border.



  • sjhugoose
    February 20th, 2004, 11:46 AM
    Oooops, too late. All got before lunch break. Next will be better and cheaper.

    Steven

    So close, So close





    2010 angel wallpaper border. Pink Cute Angels II Wallpaper angel wallpaper border. angel wallpaper border. and Signs Wallpaper Border
  • angel wallpaper border. and Signs Wallpaper Border



  • orangutan
    10-04 03:57 PM
    Good, USCIS is working on saturday for you. You are lying again like you did for your visa?

    finally approved... got magic emails this morning :D:D

    How does one go about canceling the pending EB2-NIW i-485 (possibly get the money back... will be glad to donate it all to IV :D:D)



    more...


    angel wallpaper border. angel wallpaper border. wallpaper border from our; wallpaper border from our
  • angel wallpaper border. wallpaper border from our; wallpaper border from our



  • nfadlalla
    03-09 10:20 AM
    Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXXXXX

    Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

    Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

    On February 12, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

    what does this mean?...i havnt recieved anything yet....!!!:confused:





    hair angel wallpaper border. pooh wallpaper border angel wallpaper border. angel wallpaper border. nouveau wallpaper border,; nouveau wallpaper border,
  • angel wallpaper border. nouveau wallpaper border,; nouveau wallpaper border,



  • no-tec
    10-14 07:28 PM
    i think its like that for everyone. theres always 100
    s of ppl on at once. :(



    more...


    angel wallpaper border. angel wallpaper border. and Stars Wallpaper Border
  • angel wallpaper border. and Stars Wallpaper Border



  • R009
    09-20 10:43 AM
    Hi Mallikonnet,
    Any idea how much it will cost me for H1 Extension. Thanks.





    hot angel wallpaper border. Folk art angels: HA6109-C. wallpaper border. Size angel wallpaper border. altquot;ANGEL WALLPAPERquot;gt;quot;
  • altquot;ANGEL WALLPAPERquot;gt;quot;



  • Nagireddi
    05-21 07:35 PM
    It should be printed on both sides of the same page I have just sponsored my parents, inlaws and uncle and aunt(Total 6 people at the same time). All of them got 10 yrs visa.Though I have provided all documents, they did not bother to look in to those papers. They have been asked simple questions and given their visa.



    more...


    house and wall borders Makeeasy angel wallpaper border. angel wallpaper border. and white wallpaper border
  • angel wallpaper border. and white wallpaper border



  • ameryki
    03-17 04:30 PM
    I don't remember immi status even coming up during mortgage appli!





    tattoo angel wallpaper border. Renaissance Angels Wallpaper angel wallpaper border. Angel Wallpaper Border. blue wallpaper border; blue wallpaper border
  • Angel Wallpaper Border. blue wallpaper border; blue wallpaper border



  • drak70
    04-09 05:27 PM
    This one was posted originally at http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-20450.html. Just replace USVI with Hawaii.



    My friends took a vacation is US VI and they have full inspections there.YOu better have your documents with you in person

    http://www.usvi.net/us-ins/html/2travel_back_....html

    Traveling Back to Puerto Rico and the Continental United States

    Due to the location of the territory, the United States Virgin Islands has a pre-clearance inspection process for all flights from the territory to destinations in Puerto Rico or the Continental United States.
    .



    more...


    pictures Wall border features; angel wallpaper border. the wallpaper border. angel wallpaper border. Angel Wallpaper Border. wallpaper borders kids. wallpaper borders kids.
  • Angel Wallpaper Border. wallpaper borders kids. wallpaper borders kids.



  • paskal
    06-11 12:04 PM
    here is your stupid thread.
    now stop.
    if you want to help yourself, get active. otherwise please slink back into your hole. i have answerd your question in this thread too:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4947





    dresses altquot;ANGEL WALLPAPERquot;gt;quot; angel wallpaper border. Inspirational Angel Wallpaper
  • Inspirational Angel Wallpaper



  • gconmymind
    08-18 04:25 PM
    If she uses her H4 Visa stamp to enter , will have to file H4 to H1 Chane of status to be able to work on H1.

    She should be able to enter on H4. Then apply for COS from H4 to H1 when she is in US. This should take about 3 months.

    If possible, get the H1 visa stamped while in India. She can then enter on H1.

    I think there should not be any issues either way...



    more...


    makeup angel wallpaper border. wallpaper border from our; wallpaper border from our angel wallpaper border. and wall borders Makeeasy
  • and wall borders Makeeasy



  • needhelp!
    10-23 09:23 AM
    bump





    girlfriend Angel Wallpaper Border. blue wallpaper border; blue wallpaper border angel wallpaper border. angel wallpaper border. Linda Spivey Garden Angels
  • angel wallpaper border. Linda Spivey Garden Angels



  • qplearn
    09-30 05:45 PM
    PERM started last year.. there are people who applied labour before that and still waiting.. i personally know two of my friends who applied for labour in april 2001 and still waiting for approval.

    But once they get their labor approved, they will get their I-140, via premium processing, in a day or two and their PDs will surely be current. So they will immediately be able to file for I-485, and in fact it is unlikely that the dates will retrogress behind 2001.

    BUt thanks for your clarification. I used to think PERM has solved problems for all.





    hairstyles angel wallpaper border. and Stars Wallpaper Border angel wallpaper border. Angel Wallpaper Borders
  • Angel Wallpaper Borders



  • Jerrome
    05-28 12:18 PM
    Generally how many days it takes to get the actual RFE in hand.

    I saw status update on May 20th and yet to get the copy in hand.

    Me or my lawyer have not received it yet.

    What are the next steps if we don't get it soon.





    monkeyman
    02-04 05:33 PM
    First of all, you need to heed to your lawyer's advise. Any charges that demonstrates a lack of good moral character can prevent a re-entry even if you have your green card. Any crime against a person with intent to harm is sufficient charges to reject entry or deny I-485 or revoke the GC. I do know that road rage conviction, DUI, drugs found in person qualify for such denials - I am not sure about domestic violence - hence my recommendation to consult with attorney.

    Most of the people who are denied entry on AP are people who were out of status (people whose visa expired and they overstayed, H-1 visa holders who ran out of the period and cannot justify the delay between the H-1 expiry date and EAD issued date).

    If you were out of status, attorneys advise you to not leave the country.





    gc28262
    02-09 01:00 PM
    Pardon my ignorance.

    What is op-ed ?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment