mjstew33
Sep 17, 10:59 PM
I watch Mind of Mencia all the time. I think it's hilarious. -- dee-dee-dee --
Do you watch it? What do you think of it?
Do you watch it? What do you think of it?
dsn112
Jun 18, 07:33 AM
All apple stores are opening at 7am
Ex:
5th Ave Store
Store hours: 24/365
We will be closing at 12:01 a.m. on June 19. We will reopen at 7 a.m. on Friday, June 19 for the arrival of iPhone 3G S.
Ex:
5th Ave Store
Store hours: 24/365
We will be closing at 12:01 a.m. on June 19. We will reopen at 7 a.m. on Friday, June 19 for the arrival of iPhone 3G S.
sine-nomine
May 4, 07:46 PM
In /Library/LaunchDaemons there is a file called com.apple.third_party_3b_kext_keylogger
Just wondering what this is. I haven't been able to find any information about it so far.
Just wondering what this is. I haven't been able to find any information about it so far.
Silent Assassin
Mar 28, 03:21 PM
It's definitely possible to mess up the jailbreak, but dam near impossible to brick your iPad...
you can always do a factory restore... and when you can't (meaning you bricked it), and you're still within your warranty, just take it back to the Apple Store and get another..
if you can't restore it, they won't be able to either.. ;) :apple:
not right then and there, so they'll give you another iPad for you to go home and try to jailbreak all over again... or your experience will have scared your desire to jailbreak right out of you...
you can always do a factory restore... and when you can't (meaning you bricked it), and you're still within your warranty, just take it back to the Apple Store and get another..
if you can't restore it, they won't be able to either.. ;) :apple:
not right then and there, so they'll give you another iPad for you to go home and try to jailbreak all over again... or your experience will have scared your desire to jailbreak right out of you...
more...
canadianipad
Jul 25, 11:20 PM
hahah i just might do the overnight thing! thats taking a big risk of going that late to an apple store, might be at the back of the line LOL!!! most apple stores online are updating to reflect an 8am open on friday, so waiting for Canada's store to say that too :-) Maybe even a reserve as well...
I am 99.9% sure if you show up at an Apple Store at 6am you'll walk out with an iPhone 4 - even if they open at 8am.
Those that showed up at 7am to the Apple Stores during the iPad launch were able to get iPad's.
6am is a safe bet.
I am 99.9% sure if you show up at an Apple Store at 6am you'll walk out with an iPhone 4 - even if they open at 8am.
Those that showed up at 7am to the Apple Stores during the iPad launch were able to get iPad's.
6am is a safe bet.
Kendo
May 6, 03:47 PM
Games are a bit different but if you run the desktop or other apps at 1920x1080, it won't look great. Even in games, I'm sure you can notice a difference if you are honest.
Yes you can. Don't argue with me, I have been switching back and forth on Crysis 2 and there is definitely a noticeable difference.
However Games still look good with 1920x1080 on the 27" iMac.
How about 1080p movies in full screen mode? Does it look bad? Do you guys prefer watching it through a window at 1080p?
Yes you can. Don't argue with me, I have been switching back and forth on Crysis 2 and there is definitely a noticeable difference.
However Games still look good with 1920x1080 on the 27" iMac.
How about 1080p movies in full screen mode? Does it look bad? Do you guys prefer watching it through a window at 1080p?
more...
vincenz
Dec 28, 03:33 PM
I was a little skeptical at first with the ipad, but I bought one for my dad and after using it more and more on the side, I've found more and more uses for it myself.
Legion93
Apr 29, 06:06 PM
Thank you for the totally useless comment. If you had bothered reading my post, you might have noticed that I said that I was having the same problem when the device was NOT jailbroken. However, one cannot expect people like you to be able to read.
Why would you jailbreak if you're having problems such as this? It will only make it worse. Also, your post does not state that you had this problem before jail breaking. Unless it is on another thread...
Why would you jailbreak if you're having problems such as this? It will only make it worse. Also, your post does not state that you had this problem before jail breaking. Unless it is on another thread...
more...
nitynate
Oct 17, 12:25 PM
Simple, Boring...
What I want!
A red MacBook Pro with C2D
What I want!
A red MacBook Pro with C2D
coupdetat
Feb 1, 01:04 PM
Excellent post! Moar!
more...
sat165
May 1, 01:00 PM
http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=283658&d=1304266622
eyelikeart
Oct 20, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by job
Anyone remember Travis?
I wonder if he ever got his free computer? :rolleyes:
Anyone remember Travis?
I wonder if he ever got his free computer? :rolleyes:
more...

Chaszmyr
Dec 19, 12:42 PM
Highly disturbing avatar.
kbfr08
May 4, 09:36 PM
Updated!
more...

hob
Oct 22, 08:47 AM
I agree with posts above - fantastic. :)
Thanks for all the compliments :)
Maybe you could 'redo' it and mention Front Row and the built-in iSight in the features list?I'm working on it as we speak! Expect something by tomorrow morning!
Thanks for all the compliments :)
Maybe you could 'redo' it and mention Front Row and the built-in iSight in the features list?I'm working on it as we speak! Expect something by tomorrow morning!
treyjustice
May 1, 05:48 PM
if you get a google voice number (FREE) and download that app on your ipad you can use that number to text.
I have google voice on my iphone and ipad and use it to text because it is 100% free!
I have google voice on my iphone and ipad and use it to text because it is 100% free!
more...
LastLine
Mar 31, 02:03 PM
lol just a lil ;) But how the hell could a 3 year old understand how to play the gane? It requires quite of bit of planning and thinking to avoid going bankrupt, especially if you put it in FULL mode where you gotta buy and sell stocks...
Agreed - it's probably just the teacher in me ;)
Agreed - it's probably just the teacher in me ;)
iAlan
Oct 17, 10:46 PM
OK all you Tokyo-ites, how about a gathering at the Ginza Apple Store.
If Leopard is to be released at 6.00 pm here I will definitely be there at 6.00!
I'll be the Australian in a suit with a little MacRumors flag, kind of like the flags you see Japanese tour groups following around.
I kid, don't want to embarrass myself too much. If there are others interested let's talk meet strategy!
Cheers
If Leopard is to be released at 6.00 pm here I will definitely be there at 6.00!
I'll be the Australian in a suit with a little MacRumors flag, kind of like the flags you see Japanese tour groups following around.
I kid, don't want to embarrass myself too much. If there are others interested let's talk meet strategy!
Cheers
SPG
Sep 17, 07:18 PM
I saw phones in Japan two years ago that had cameras, pictures, email, text messaging, web browsing, and a kitchen sink that were tiny tiny tiny. It's about time the US gets even half of those features.
The real kicker is the use of the technology. In japan the imode phones will email you a coupon to the video store for a new release that you've been waiting for while you're on your way home from work. Show the phone with the coupn displayed at the checkout and they give you a couple hundred yen off.
Good use of the features is what will make the real difference.
The real kicker is the use of the technology. In japan the imode phones will email you a coupon to the video store for a new release that you've been waiting for while you're on your way home from work. Show the phone with the coupn displayed at the checkout and they give you a couple hundred yen off.
Good use of the features is what will make the real difference.
elppa
Nov 24, 02:21 PM
It's colour, so it's complicated and could be due to any one of a number of issues.
Here's something to try.
[1] Open �Save for Web and Devices�.
[2] Click on the triangle above the settings pane. Choose �convert to sRGB�
[3] Click on the triangle above the preview pane. Choose �Use Document Colour Profile�.
The second step is to preview the colour accurately.
Here's something to try.
[1] Open �Save for Web and Devices�.
[2] Click on the triangle above the settings pane. Choose �convert to sRGB�
[3] Click on the triangle above the preview pane. Choose �Use Document Colour Profile�.
The second step is to preview the colour accurately.
Mousse
Apr 20, 11:34 AM
I like multi-computer setup. I've got a dual boot (Linux, WinXP) desktop for internet (linux), ripping videos and various minor tasks, and games (XP). The MacBook does photo editing. Lots of times, I'm using both computers at the same time.
ViraltisticTech
Apr 8, 11:18 AM
Considering all the times i've almost been mugged, and that one freaking time my ipod touch was taken in a matter of seconds.. i wouldn't mind getting one of these. =P
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhd_Cy-XrRJ9LojQhj5Gw18ROek6LYfBOAcszM99s8UGJn5mekWAdTSEvWz6L7b7KAm0zf4s5bZ6vfCxZW607FSp42llSzHrPnyXizSebx_M2H5NTAvVxgfWn1yaKlkZUXwTeee2iIbwJhG/s1600/iKnuckle.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhd_Cy-XrRJ9LojQhj5Gw18ROek6LYfBOAcszM99s8UGJn5mekWAdTSEvWz6L7b7KAm0zf4s5bZ6vfCxZW607FSp42llSzHrPnyXizSebx_M2H5NTAvVxgfWn1yaKlkZUXwTeee2iIbwJhG/s1600/iKnuckle.jpg
Horrortaxi
Aug 26, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by nagromme
An interesting comparison.
Thanks. I scared myself a little because, to me anyway, it seemed dead on. Can any other switchers out there relate?
An interesting comparison.
Thanks. I scared myself a little because, to me anyway, it seemed dead on. Can any other switchers out there relate?
ZipZap
Apr 18, 04:28 AM
If I bring this to the Genius Bar, which is the more likely outcome: they will fix it, or exchange it? I'd like to know so I can start copying my files off of the computer.
If you are within 14 days they dont make the call...you do.
If you are within 14 days they dont make the call...you do.
No comments:
Post a Comment