bluekayal
03-03 02:22 PM
It happened to me as well. I had a Labor stuck in Dallas and I continued doing a Schedule A application. I did a premium processing and mentioned that I had an approved labor from 2004 (that got approved during my Schedule A processing in 2006). The USCIS sent me an I-140 approval with the old 2004 PD.
Then I kept waiting. My lawyer was suspicious from the beginning. And yes, unfortunately the lawyer was right.
In 2008 after having seen no movement I got in touch with the Ombudsperson's office and requested review. The final result? They said it was a mistake on the part of USCIS and reset the the I-140 place to the correct PD - in my case August 2006.
And now because of the labor rule, so I lost the August 2004 PD as no I-140 was filed within 180 days of approval... The Schedule A I-140 just used the older PD...and later rescinded...
So I have no go...
But thankfully, at least I have a 2006 I-140.
In the meanwhile I've lost my job as well.
If anyone knows an editing job please get in touch!
Then I kept waiting. My lawyer was suspicious from the beginning. And yes, unfortunately the lawyer was right.
In 2008 after having seen no movement I got in touch with the Ombudsperson's office and requested review. The final result? They said it was a mistake on the part of USCIS and reset the the I-140 place to the correct PD - in my case August 2006.
And now because of the labor rule, so I lost the August 2004 PD as no I-140 was filed within 180 days of approval... The Schedule A I-140 just used the older PD...and later rescinded...
So I have no go...
But thankfully, at least I have a 2006 I-140.
In the meanwhile I've lost my job as well.
If anyone knows an editing job please get in touch!
wallpaper ieber kiss Justin
permfiling
06-01 08:26 PM
I am one of those where I have I140 approved but waitting for visa num# and I know another person in similar boat.
- contributed $500 to IV
member of north ca chapter
There should be boat load of people who have their I140 approved and stuck. Irrespective of the population, it is important that this be addressed. They are one job away from loosing status. By issuing a 3 year employer independent EAD before a PR number becomes available is worthy cause. By this way, everyone in the pipeline knows that someday their paperwork will be cleared for good and until then they have the EAD to keep them going. The very fact that an I140 has been approved for a petitioner and the intent to immigrate has been approved, should allow the petitioner the temporary relief of having the choice to work and live little better. The the only thing that is preventing your status validated is the availability of Visa number, which is more of a procedural/legislative issue. So, hope this request is pushed in one or another form.
- contributed $500 to IV
member of north ca chapter
There should be boat load of people who have their I140 approved and stuck. Irrespective of the population, it is important that this be addressed. They are one job away from loosing status. By issuing a 3 year employer independent EAD before a PR number becomes available is worthy cause. By this way, everyone in the pipeline knows that someday their paperwork will be cleared for good and until then they have the EAD to keep them going. The very fact that an I140 has been approved for a petitioner and the intent to immigrate has been approved, should allow the petitioner the temporary relief of having the choice to work and live little better. The the only thing that is preventing your status validated is the availability of Visa number, which is more of a procedural/legislative issue. So, hope this request is pushed in one or another form.
patiently_waiting
01-14 04:10 PM
This may be useful for guys to do stamping in Tijuana :-
Tijuana Trip (http://tijuanatrip.blogspot.com/)
Tijuana Trip (http://tijuanatrip.blogspot.com/)
2011 Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez

pranavgandhi
07-16 12:59 PM
IF the position needs Master's+ and applicant has a MS+ degree, then USCIS automatically classifies the I-140 as EB2, as the law clearly states this.
If the position requires (BS+5yrs)+ and the applicant meets this, it will NOT automatically be put into EB2. Employer must ask for the "exceptional ability" provision of the law to get EB2.
Is there offered salary criteria associated with this category?
If the position requires (BS+5yrs)+ and the applicant meets this, it will NOT automatically be put into EB2. Employer must ask for the "exceptional ability" provision of the law to get EB2.
Is there offered salary criteria associated with this category?
more...
frostrated
08-10 10:09 AM
frostrated & smuggymba
Thanks for ur replies....
As I am EB3 - MAY 2009....No question of I 485 soon....
thats the reason for the F1....
U said to show the intent that we leave US back....but my I 140 is approved which makes the letter of intent very contradictory (unless they dont see my papers when processing my wife's F1).
And also, see the pattern She was on B1 - H4 - F1 (all COS), this is the main concern.
Whether is the letter of intent makes them believable!!!
Regarding funds availability, We have funds equivalent to 80% of 1st year fee (which shown on I 20), AND ALSO I AM SUBMITTING AN AFFIDAVIT THAT I AM SPONSORING MY WIFE.
Frostrated: College is only giving I 20 rest of the things we have to do ourselves.
140 is on your name and not your wife's. You do not have to show that you are trying to apply for GC. Your sponsorship for your wife is coming from your status as a H1B. IT does not matter how many times you do COS. What matters is the last status you hold, which is H4. B1 to F1 might be an issue, but you dont have to worry about it as your are H4 to F1.
If college is only providing I-20, no problem. Once you get the I-20, you can apply for COS yourself. You will need to provide a copy of the I-20, ability to pay for at least the first year's of study (bank statements and a letter from the bank, your salary slips as the sponsor, a letter from your employer that you are employed by them and the pay that you are getting - dont need to have skill set like in an employment verification letter), a letter from your wife requesting transfer of status to F1 and the letter should also state that she intends to return to her country of residence (India in your case) at the completion of her studies. Make sure you do not mention about any GC related info. The moment you mention that, it raises a flag and might involve the issuance of a 221(g) - intention to immigrate to the US. A student visa is a non-immigrant intent visa and not a dual-intent visa like a H1B.
If you have any questions, send me a PM and we can discuss.
Thanks for ur replies....
As I am EB3 - MAY 2009....No question of I 485 soon....
thats the reason for the F1....
U said to show the intent that we leave US back....but my I 140 is approved which makes the letter of intent very contradictory (unless they dont see my papers when processing my wife's F1).
And also, see the pattern She was on B1 - H4 - F1 (all COS), this is the main concern.
Whether is the letter of intent makes them believable!!!
Regarding funds availability, We have funds equivalent to 80% of 1st year fee (which shown on I 20), AND ALSO I AM SUBMITTING AN AFFIDAVIT THAT I AM SPONSORING MY WIFE.
Frostrated: College is only giving I 20 rest of the things we have to do ourselves.
140 is on your name and not your wife's. You do not have to show that you are trying to apply for GC. Your sponsorship for your wife is coming from your status as a H1B. IT does not matter how many times you do COS. What matters is the last status you hold, which is H4. B1 to F1 might be an issue, but you dont have to worry about it as your are H4 to F1.
If college is only providing I-20, no problem. Once you get the I-20, you can apply for COS yourself. You will need to provide a copy of the I-20, ability to pay for at least the first year's of study (bank statements and a letter from the bank, your salary slips as the sponsor, a letter from your employer that you are employed by them and the pay that you are getting - dont need to have skill set like in an employment verification letter), a letter from your wife requesting transfer of status to F1 and the letter should also state that she intends to return to her country of residence (India in your case) at the completion of her studies. Make sure you do not mention about any GC related info. The moment you mention that, it raises a flag and might involve the issuance of a 221(g) - intention to immigrate to the US. A student visa is a non-immigrant intent visa and not a dual-intent visa like a H1B.
If you have any questions, send me a PM and we can discuss.
GC4US
03-30 01:07 AM
Thank you guys for helping me.
Could you tell me please if it's ok to write where it's written "purpose of trip"........that I want to travel to visit my parents......is it ok with Uscis if I write that? Or what else should I write.
Thanks again!
Could you tell me please if it's ok to write where it's written "purpose of trip"........that I want to travel to visit my parents......is it ok with Uscis if I write that? Or what else should I write.
Thanks again!
more...
h4visa
07-27 12:24 PM
Can someone go fr 2 jobs after EAD approval( i will use my EAD). Is is required that the job description of these jobs has to be same as filed in the application ? appreciate your help
2010 justinbieber selenagomez
gsc999
01-19 02:35 PM
Bump
more...
lunar
07-21 11:43 AM
I Agree it is better not to take risk. But why is this an issue after 3 years of working from home. Next question is If I ask my lawyer not to renew my H1B and only work on EAD does DOL have an issue ? is that risk worth taking. Moving my family entirely for this reason is not a good option.
hair did selena gomez kiss justin
smuggymba
10-20 05:49 PM
you said u file ITIN for tax needs - why did u apply for job dude. ITIN doesn't get u a job. H4 can't work in USA...as simple as that. Hire a good lawyer and tax consultant.
Hello! I'm on H1B, and my spouse is on H4. We received an ITIN for my spouse for our taxpaying needs. My spouse managed to get employed using the ITIN. We filed a joint tax return this year. We received a letter from SS administration saying "We cannot put these earnings on your Social Security record until the name and SSN reported agree with our records." My lawyer says: "your spouse is now barred from GC, because when she's worked for more than X amount of days she became OOS."
When the time will come for my employer to process my GC, what consequences will my spouse's unauthorised employment have on Her ability to receive a Greencard? What are the ways to rectify the situation? Appeals? Special provisions/clauses? Cost?
Thank you,
Hello! I'm on H1B, and my spouse is on H4. We received an ITIN for my spouse for our taxpaying needs. My spouse managed to get employed using the ITIN. We filed a joint tax return this year. We received a letter from SS administration saying "We cannot put these earnings on your Social Security record until the name and SSN reported agree with our records." My lawyer says: "your spouse is now barred from GC, because when she's worked for more than X amount of days she became OOS."
When the time will come for my employer to process my GC, what consequences will my spouse's unauthorised employment have on Her ability to receive a Greencard? What are the ways to rectify the situation? Appeals? Special provisions/clauses? Cost?
Thank you,
more...
priti8888
08-16 11:09 AM
Most IO in India are not aware of "AP"...They ask if you have a GC , H1B ,F1 or tourist visa. Here's what we and our friends have done and it works..
Make a copy of AP and highlight the sentence where it mentions that "this person is allowed to travel....blah blah...". Paper clip the original AP along with it . The IO will cautiosly compare the original to the duplicate.And tell them that you are in the Final stage of GC process...
They have only few mins to look over all your docs...(PP, AP,EAD..Etc...so you might as well help them by highlighting what exactly he needs to see.
Make a copy of AP and highlight the sentence where it mentions that "this person is allowed to travel....blah blah...". Paper clip the original AP along with it . The IO will cautiosly compare the original to the duplicate.And tell them that you are in the Final stage of GC process...
They have only few mins to look over all your docs...(PP, AP,EAD..Etc...so you might as well help them by highlighting what exactly he needs to see.
hot The rumored. Justin Bieber and
BEC_fog
05-25 10:41 PM
Would it be a good idea to create and send webfax to QGA and the Senators & their staff?
All the members, keep the contributions coming...we have a huge task ahead to get it through the House.
All the members, keep the contributions coming...we have a huge task ahead to get it through the House.
more...
house ieber and gomez kissing.
sertasheep
07-26 09:55 PM
Nice.
tattoo +gomez+kissing+on+the+
ita
01-15 10:30 PM
^^
more...
pictures justinbieber selenagomez
manderson
03-17 11:02 AM
I think becoz of anti-immigrant trolls on this website such activities has been taken offline to State Chapters. If you really want to participate then it's best to join your State Chapter:
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52
I checked the full text of this bill, it does not have anything else besides temporary quota increase for H-1B.
How can we actively participate in this process? How can we find out about such bills when they are still in the works and make suggestions to the lawmakers to include relief for EB issues?
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52
I checked the full text of this bill, it does not have anything else besides temporary quota increase for H-1B.
How can we actively participate in this process? How can we find out about such bills when they are still in the works and make suggestions to the lawmakers to include relief for EB issues?
dresses And Selena Gomez Kiss At

lunar
07-21 08:38 AM
Normally my wife is the one who is used to post or follow up on the latest here.
This came up a week ago. I have been working from home in a different state and we do not have any company office near my home. Nearest office location is about 3 hours. I had to move this far away due to personal reasons.
Now after working from home for 3 years (extending EAD, H1Bs etc) Fragomen (most of you know who they are) says I cannot do work from home anymore due to this conflict with uscis. it seems USCIS doesnt recognize your home as a Govt recognized work location. Hence I cannot work from home.
Now my manager wants me to only work from the office since folks reporting to me are also in that state. Now he is using Fragomen and HR emails as a reason for me to move back.
Anythoughts ? I am sure you all will agree that is the law. but why all this now ? even after working for 12 years.
One other point the fragomen lawyer said is - this is going to be the case for all thier clients.
This came up a week ago. I have been working from home in a different state and we do not have any company office near my home. Nearest office location is about 3 hours. I had to move this far away due to personal reasons.
Now after working from home for 3 years (extending EAD, H1Bs etc) Fragomen (most of you know who they are) says I cannot do work from home anymore due to this conflict with uscis. it seems USCIS doesnt recognize your home as a Govt recognized work location. Hence I cannot work from home.
Now my manager wants me to only work from the office since folks reporting to me are also in that state. Now he is using Fragomen and HR emails as a reason for me to move back.
Anythoughts ? I am sure you all will agree that is the law. but why all this now ? even after working for 12 years.
One other point the fragomen lawyer said is - this is going to be the case for all thier clients.
more...
makeup Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
Canadian_Dream
11-30 05:51 PM
Document mailed for I-131 means actual Advance Parole document is mailed.For I-485 it could be RFE, based on what is written below the status. Like we have requested additional evidence etc.
Canadian_Dream
Does the status 'Document mailed to applicant' mean a RFE?.:eek:
Canadian_Dream
Does the status 'Document mailed to applicant' mean a RFE?.:eek:
girlfriend justin ieber and selena gomez

ramus
08-15 12:07 PM
Great.. please contribute to DC rally in anyway you can.
I thought this will give some hope to you.
Mine reached USCIS on July-3rd around 6:00am. All 6 (2x485, 2xAP, 2xEAD) checks were cached today.
Hope yours on the way too...
I thought this will give some hope to you.
Mine reached USCIS on July-3rd around 6:00am. All 6 (2x485, 2xAP, 2xEAD) checks were cached today.
Hope yours on the way too...
hairstyles Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
glus
05-31 10:38 AM
thanx
This is my first time $100 contribution.
Paypal Id: 31T703381K4953443
This is my first time $100 contribution.
Paypal Id: 31T703381K4953443
Wish_Good
10-14 03:04 PM
Hi All,
Right now Iam working with company A.
My old pending labor got approved with my
previous employer. Can I file I-140 from my previous
employer.
Looking into the present situation. Senior's
please give your valuable advice.
Thanks,
Right now Iam working with company A.
My old pending labor got approved with my
previous employer. Can I file I-140 from my previous
employer.
Looking into the present situation. Senior's
please give your valuable advice.
Thanks,
ashwinicool67
04-28 04:13 PM
What possible reasons , you think you might get an RFE on h1-b extension?
No pay stubs for first 4-5 months of H1 start year and so low W2 for year. Also job location different in LCA than where actually worked since last 1.5 years. My employer is saying I should not have any problems and he is also recommending to stay on H1 rather than EAD as he is saying if my AOS gets in trouble I will not have status to fall back on.
Very confused and upset as I do not want to jeapordize my aos.
No pay stubs for first 4-5 months of H1 start year and so low W2 for year. Also job location different in LCA than where actually worked since last 1.5 years. My employer is saying I should not have any problems and he is also recommending to stay on H1 rather than EAD as he is saying if my AOS gets in trouble I will not have status to fall back on.
Very confused and upset as I do not want to jeapordize my aos.
No comments:
Post a Comment