Mikesus
Apr 30, 06:18 PM
This started happening around Thursday. The touch screen do not response anymore. Hardware button works. Rotational sensor works. A hard reset (home+power for 10 seconds) sometimes work.
Being a tech person, I systematically deleted apps that I installed to that date, but that was not the problem.
I wonder if it is related to network -- i.e. if it is access the wireless network (checking mail, push notification etc) and gets locked up.
Any one else starting to having this problem?
P.K.
Yes happened after latest update... Did a RESTORE and everything is fine now.
Being a tech person, I systematically deleted apps that I installed to that date, but that was not the problem.
I wonder if it is related to network -- i.e. if it is access the wireless network (checking mail, push notification etc) and gets locked up.
Any one else starting to having this problem?
P.K.
Yes happened after latest update... Did a RESTORE and everything is fine now.
lazit7
Apr 13, 02:06 AM
having an iphone will change your life. especially if you are coming from non-iphone phone. I can guarantee you that you won't regret even a single penny. Think of this way, Iphone is a "must", ipad can be supplemental and be a capable companion.
I think the most effective route is to go with iphone first, then save up for the ipad.
I think the most effective route is to go with iphone first, then save up for the ipad.
UnixMac
Oct 12, 06:53 PM
Ok, 63 people have read this and:
a) no one can read Japanese..........fine...
b) no one cares.............................that's fine too...
c) no one knows anything..............that's fine also...
d) Kadowarisan is grabage..............Ok, I'll buy that...
But heck folks, surely someone can make something up or something?
a) no one can read Japanese..........fine...
b) no one cares.............................that's fine too...
c) no one knows anything..............that's fine also...
d) Kadowarisan is grabage..............Ok, I'll buy that...
But heck folks, surely someone can make something up or something?
EricNau
Sep 29, 12:05 AM
Why annoying, because PowerPoint is so lame? You can export Keynote to PowerPoint, or to Flash, or QuickTime, or PDF.
What we really need is a Windows Keynote player downloadable for free off of Apple's website. ...Apple could probably throw one together in a day and iWork sales would skyrocket (not to mention the switching potential of the Windows users watching such a beautiful presentation on their piece of crap :D).
What we really need is a Windows Keynote player downloadable for free off of Apple's website. ...Apple could probably throw one together in a day and iWork sales would skyrocket (not to mention the switching potential of the Windows users watching such a beautiful presentation on their piece of crap :D).
more...
torbjoern
Feb 20, 11:49 PM
All RAM purchased from Apple is blessed by Steve Jobs. I thought everyone knew this.
Not with holy water, I hope.
Not with holy water, I hope.
velocityg4
Feb 13, 11:17 PM
:confused: :apple: can i use pdanet for ipod touch :confused: :apple:
Yes you will need to Jailbreak your iPod Touch first then install through Cydia.
Yes you will need to Jailbreak your iPod Touch first then install through Cydia.
more...

mad jew
Sep 13, 12:04 PM
Popcorn at the cemetery with granny. Eww. :eek:
mkrishnan
Dec 23, 05:45 PM
I actually mean that the keyboard doesn't function for a minute post-wake, and the mouse functions perfectly fine, although the keyboard is seized.
Hmmm, okay, then that isn't normal. :( Sorry...a lot of times people say "minute" and who knows what they mean..... :(
Are you using any special drivers or system modifications? And are you using a wireless network connection or bluetooth devices?
Hmmm, okay, then that isn't normal. :( Sorry...a lot of times people say "minute" and who knows what they mean..... :(
Are you using any special drivers or system modifications? And are you using a wireless network connection or bluetooth devices?
more...
Sykte
Apr 25, 07:20 AM
LoginRegisterViewController *viewController = [[LoginRegisterViewController alloc] initWithNibName:@"LoginRegisterViewController" bundle:nil];
self.loginRegisterViewController = viewController;
[viewController release];

Brittney Palmer WED Ring Girl
more...

Brittney Palmer Wec: Shoot

Brittney Palmer Pictures from
more...

rittney palmer girlfriend.

Ring Girl Brittney Palmer
more...

Brittney Palmer

UFC babe Brittney Palmer
more...

Brittney Palmer hot or not

Brittney Palmer

Brittney Palmer Wec: as
self.loginRegisterViewController = viewController;
[viewController release];
Tmelon
Mar 31, 03:26 PM
I think you mean Golden Master Candidate, and no, this is not. GM Candidates generally don't have a list of known problems. It just means that they fixed everything they know of and it is feature complete.
more...
nobunaga209
Dec 25, 09:00 PM
^^I wouldn't go as far as to post pics of my daughter but def agree. Wouldn't ever live without her this month or any other month for that matter.
BlindMellon
May 1, 06:47 AM
Can we some pics of white iPhones with cases on? I feel like most case colors would clash too much with the white color of the phone. Can people post pics of their new white phones with cases on?
off hand i'm going to say, what's the point of getting a white iphone if you're going to put a case on it?
all though, a black bumper on a white phone looks pretty cool.
http://www.gadgetsnews.co.uk/images/bumper%20black.jpg
off hand i'm going to say, what's the point of getting a white iphone if you're going to put a case on it?
all though, a black bumper on a white phone looks pretty cool.
http://www.gadgetsnews.co.uk/images/bumper%20black.jpg
more...
Doctor Q
Jul 5, 12:47 PM
More about it here (http://www.macworld.com/news/2005/07/05/smithmicro/index.php?lsrc=mcrss).
Smith Micro makes FAXstf X (fax software) and QuickLink Mobile (wireless connectivity software) and was interested in Allume because of their newly developed compression software.Allume recently announced the development of a JPEG compression technique that yields a 30 percent reduction in the size of images without any penalty on image quality, and the company expects to be able to apply a similar technique to MPEG video and MP3 audio files.
Smith Micro makes FAXstf X (fax software) and QuickLink Mobile (wireless connectivity software) and was interested in Allume because of their newly developed compression software.Allume recently announced the development of a JPEG compression technique that yields a 30 percent reduction in the size of images without any penalty on image quality, and the company expects to be able to apply a similar technique to MPEG video and MP3 audio files.
hipeye01
Apr 30, 12:52 AM
i found this thread while looking for the solution to a similar situation. I too am looking for a phone with a QWERTY keyboard that does not require a data plan, but I also need a calendar that can sync with my mac computer. I don't care what calendar it is (google/ical/other) and and am willing to buy/download third party software, but am not sure about Bit Pim since fourm users' reviews seem mixed at best. I would like to stay with Verizon (cdma) if possible, but haven't found a phone on their network to fit my needs, so now I am open to any carrier. Any advice appreciated.
more...
Flowbee
May 14, 10:17 PM
It appears to be dead. Does anyone know when it will be relaunched?
I think they might have spent all their time and energy on the press release at the top of this thread, and didn't have anything left for the site itself. :p
I think they might have spent all their time and energy on the press release at the top of this thread, and didn't have anything left for the site itself. :p

xfauxsn
Jan 10, 09:35 PM
Thanks! The Terminal thing worked, I noticed that option in Cocktail, but I don't think I checked it to display. Thanks again.
more...
Chaszmyr
Dec 16, 12:55 PM
I don't mean to sound rude, but the problem isn't that OSX doesn't allow control, the problem is that you're not a knowledgeable user. There is no way to get Windows to run at full speed (or even decent speed) on a Mac, and there is no reason to use Apple hardware if you aren't paying the extra money for OSX.

hehe299792458
Mar 26, 09:31 PM
My mouse (Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse v2.0) show far less mouse acceleration in Lion compared to Snow Lion.
I haven't read anything about this so I guess it's something on my end? Or does other people get similar behavior in Lion?
What exactly do you mean by acceleration?
I haven't read anything about this so I guess it's something on my end? Or does other people get similar behavior in Lion?
What exactly do you mean by acceleration?
Nuck81
Oct 21, 08:01 PM
Colin Hay
Nick Drake
David Gray
Jack Johnson
John Williams
Al Di Meola
Nick Drake
David Gray
Jack Johnson
John Williams
Al Di Meola
wilywampa
May 3, 02:37 PM
I believe your macbook uses ddr2 memory,whereas the newer MBP's use DDR3. There is difference in voltage requirements for those two standards. You can install it in the macbook, it just won't boot, but you won't damage anything.
Why are you trying to do this in the first place?
This page (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1270#link5) says the Late 2008 15" MBP uses DDR3 memory. I will check for sure when I get home today by looking at "About this Mac." As I said in the original post, I am doing this because I am upgrading the RAM in the new MBP as soon as it's delivered, and upgrading the RAM in the old MBP should get me more $$$ when I sell it. Thanks for the help, everyone.
Why are you trying to do this in the first place?
This page (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1270#link5) says the Late 2008 15" MBP uses DDR3 memory. I will check for sure when I get home today by looking at "About this Mac." As I said in the original post, I am doing this because I am upgrading the RAM in the new MBP as soon as it's delivered, and upgrading the RAM in the old MBP should get me more $$$ when I sell it. Thanks for the help, everyone.
G4scott
Jul 22, 05:10 PM
this makes me want to buy a mug :cool:
KingScooty
Jan 14, 08:22 AM
It's going to take a lot of effort to know the keynote has aired and not check any sites... for over 12 hours!!!
Recon it'll take that long? :eek:
The keynote is at 5pm GMT time (i live in the UK). I'd wanna know what was release before i went to bed :rolleyes: lol.
Recon it'll take that long? :eek:
The keynote is at 5pm GMT time (i live in the UK). I'd wanna know what was release before i went to bed :rolleyes: lol.
Cinch
Sep 18, 08:27 PM
Who knows someday they'll be worth something. On par with vinyl? I think there is always a vintage crowd out there and in the future too. I hope you don't have to wait until you are old and gray before you see your CDs appreciate in value (sentimental and monetary).
Imagine 200 years from now on the Antique Road Show (PBS), your great-great-grandchild is astonished to hear the value of your CD collection! :D
Just joking,
Cinch
Imagine 200 years from now on the Antique Road Show (PBS), your great-great-grandchild is astonished to hear the value of your CD collection! :D
Just joking,
Cinch
boxcar
Jul 8, 09:09 AM
i got the superdrive. only because that is what the apple store in NH had in stock (no sales tax and a 30min drive from boston)
No comments:
Post a Comment