thecow
Feb 12, 11:40 PM
I have a Mx 1000 too, and as everyone else has said, it is the best mouse I have ever used. It glides effortlessly on my desk and is very accurate and smooth. At first, it sees a little big and heavy, but you get used to it because it is very comfortable. According to logitech's site, the battery lasts 21 days. I haven't timed it, but that is about how long it lasts for me. Amazon had the cheapest price when I ordered it. Check there. It is a bit expensive, but it's worth every penny.
arn
Sep 8, 06:03 PM
In the registration agreement when you registered:
As well, posting multiple messages with the same content (spamming), or registering on this board multiple times is not allowed.
arn
As well, posting multiple messages with the same content (spamming), or registering on this board multiple times is not allowed.
arn
beejohn
Apr 20, 11:13 PM
See thread:
https://discussions.apple.com/message/13333224?messageID=13333224
https://discussions.apple.com/message/13333224?messageID=13333224
gngan
Apr 30, 04:27 AM
I think there's no point for preserving the BB. However; it's not that difficult to do it so why not? What if unlock comes out but you've already updated it?
more...
melman101
May 2, 12:56 PM
Hahaha. Good luck with that bro.
MBX
Feb 17, 07:17 PM
He has been trying to demolish that house for years. I doubt it had anything to do with his health......
Thanks Captain Obvious. I was just being sarcastic.
Thanks Captain Obvious. I was just being sarcastic.
more...
rwh202
Apr 11, 01:15 PM
Thanks. So, when do they score the bonus points? I only have the base points (481) so far, but should�ve gotten 968 more points.
Hi,
Bonus points normally appear straight away. However, you'll need to complete 10 units with at least an 80% success rate before you will start receiving them. (those first 10 units won't ever receive a bonus)
Anyway, congratulations on your first unit. The bonus points will soon start rolling in!
Rob
Hi,
Bonus points normally appear straight away. However, you'll need to complete 10 units with at least an 80% success rate before you will start receiving them. (those first 10 units won't ever receive a bonus)
Anyway, congratulations on your first unit. The bonus points will soon start rolling in!
Rob
rhett7660
Feb 10, 02:11 PM
Just wonderful...Still not as good as this (http://gizmodo.com/#!5734552/hunter-becomes-hunted-a-fox-shoots-a-man) though...
Love the picture in this story. Classic!
Love the picture in this story. Classic!
more...
Cuddles
Feb 9, 10:09 AM
Man, you were rollin' through the first couple of guns!! :cool:
Leet Apple
Mar 18, 09:43 PM
I believe you have to be 18 to work in an apple store, I may be wrong. maybe that is just my local store
Oh Then I'll be able to apply in a few months
Oh Then I'll be able to apply in a few months
more...
Jolly Jimmy
Apr 23, 07:56 AM
Will I be able to put the retail version on a flash drive? Because my dvd drive is pretty much busted.
Yes, I did the same for my flatmate's 1st gen MacBook whose drive is also bust.
Would it be possible just to clone my Macbook 6,1 HDD and restore it to the HDD on the 1,1?
I'm not sure if this can be done without any problems.
Yes, I did the same for my flatmate's 1st gen MacBook whose drive is also bust.
Would it be possible just to clone my Macbook 6,1 HDD and restore it to the HDD on the 1,1?
I'm not sure if this can be done without any problems.
EazyWeazy3
Jan 24, 06:10 PM
Forgive me if this has been answered before.
Just wondering why there isn't a Marketplace or a Buy/Sell forum on here?
Was there one before? Is there one now and I'm just not seeing it?
Just been curious as to why there isn't one. I'm sure lots of members have a bunch of goodies they want to get rid of and people are always in the market for new toys and gadgets.
Hopefully someone can shed some light on the situation for me.
Thanks.
Just wondering why there isn't a Marketplace or a Buy/Sell forum on here?
Was there one before? Is there one now and I'm just not seeing it?
Just been curious as to why there isn't one. I'm sure lots of members have a bunch of goodies they want to get rid of and people are always in the market for new toys and gadgets.
Hopefully someone can shed some light on the situation for me.
Thanks.
more...
zelmo
Jan 23, 12:45 PM
You are correct. I will address the error in set up of the dual Xeon box and see how that changes performance. Thanks for the tips.
Doctor Q
Jul 5, 12:47 PM
More about it here (http://www.macworld.com/news/2005/07/05/smithmicro/index.php?lsrc=mcrss).
Smith Micro makes FAXstf X (fax software) and QuickLink Mobile (wireless connectivity software) and was interested in Allume because of their newly developed compression software.Allume recently announced the development of a JPEG compression technique that yields a 30 percent reduction in the size of images without any penalty on image quality, and the company expects to be able to apply a similar technique to MPEG video and MP3 audio files.
Smith Micro makes FAXstf X (fax software) and QuickLink Mobile (wireless connectivity software) and was interested in Allume because of their newly developed compression software.Allume recently announced the development of a JPEG compression technique that yields a 30 percent reduction in the size of images without any penalty on image quality, and the company expects to be able to apply a similar technique to MPEG video and MP3 audio files.
more...
HBOC
Oct 8, 12:48 PM
there is a place here in Portland called Everyday Music, and I have found some amazing deals for like $1. I picked up U2s' Joshua Tree for $2 and "The Sundays - Blind" for $1!! Now I am just looking for Trembling Blue Stars for a smokin deal!
archer75
May 6, 06:34 PM
I run a windows server at home with my movie collection and it has that uptime and then some.
In fact the only time it goes down is when the power goes out or I turn it off when I go on vacation.
On my acer windows 7 laptop, aside from going to sleep I haven't restarted it in months.
In fact the only time it goes down is when the power goes out or I turn it off when I go on vacation.
On my acer windows 7 laptop, aside from going to sleep I haven't restarted it in months.
more...
sikkinixx
Mar 31, 01:21 PM
Well pffft to IGN. I was at the store yesterday and :eek: there was a stack of Theme Park for DS. Sweet! So I got it for $29.99 cdn. Saved me from importing it. Almost dead on to the PSX version, a little more advanced than the Genesis one, but not quite as advanced as the PC version. The stylus control isn't perfect but it works better than a pad thats for sure.
S-w-e-e-t :D:D:D
S-w-e-e-t :D:D:D
pcmike
Oct 26, 07:58 PM
I was there and gone in 5mins. I'm going to hold off on installing Leopard until I can figure out if I could of gotten it cheaper through my school bookstore. Also, I'll probably wait to install it until Markspace updates Missing Sync for Windows Mobile.
I'm pretty disappointed about the educational price only being 10% off when its usually $69!
I'm pretty disappointed about the educational price only being 10% off when its usually $69!
stevemiller
Feb 19, 06:37 PM
I'm serious.
i am being crushed under the weight of the seriousness of this thread.
i am being crushed under the weight of the seriousness of this thread.
Blondie :)
Apr 22, 12:23 AM
Hello all,
I had a hunch that this would only be a matter of time, and sure enough, it's happened. My November 2009 MacBook has officially begun to crack in a few areas on the case. The main cracking is on the rear of the computer where the hinge connects to the screen. There is also one crack beginning to form on the left side of my palm rest area. I wonder if apple will provide free replacements for this model as well. This makes me believe apple should just get rid of the plastics altogether.
I had a hunch that this would only be a matter of time, and sure enough, it's happened. My November 2009 MacBook has officially begun to crack in a few areas on the case. The main cracking is on the rear of the computer where the hinge connects to the screen. There is also one crack beginning to form on the left side of my palm rest area. I wonder if apple will provide free replacements for this model as well. This makes me believe apple should just get rid of the plastics altogether.
mnkeybsness
Nov 27, 03:08 PM
What kind of connection are you on? (cable, dsl, lan, dial-up)
Who is your ISP?
Who is your ISP?
Sir_Giggles
Dec 21, 10:38 AM
Thats probably the gayest trailer I have ever seen, save for the ending logo.
I was stupid enough to click on the 159MB trailer only to be treated to the lamest, overhyped nothing. I pity the fool who would download the 306MB version.
I was stupid enough to click on the 159MB trailer only to be treated to the lamest, overhyped nothing. I pity the fool who would download the 306MB version.
Chrisiphone
Feb 7, 01:27 PM
I was going to help you until I read that line.
Instead, all you'll get from me is this comment, and a stiff suggestion that you use this tool (http://www.google.com/), like everyone else has for years. I'm confident even you could have found an answer if you tried.
Its gone sorry didn't know it was a bad thing to say.......
Instead, all you'll get from me is this comment, and a stiff suggestion that you use this tool (http://www.google.com/), like everyone else has for years. I'm confident even you could have found an answer if you tried.
Its gone sorry didn't know it was a bad thing to say.......
mad jew
Dec 16, 05:54 PM
Thank you very much! Is it normal that they pull the antenna cable when replacing the LCD?
Well, no, but it's a pretty tight fit in there so it seems feasible.
Oh, and do you have an AirPort base station? I'm assuming you cannot connect to any wireless networks, right?
Well, no, but it's a pretty tight fit in there so it seems feasible.
Oh, and do you have an AirPort base station? I'm assuming you cannot connect to any wireless networks, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment