Munna Bhai
01-10 06:00 PM
Bump
wallpaper 2007 Buick LaCrosse CX Sedan
scorpsdude
07-15 04:33 PM
Don't get scared if you forget to hand over I-94 . this one point given on US Custom & Border Protection website will give you some relief:
-------------
If you departed by a commercial air or sea carrier (airlines or cruise ships), your departure from the U.S. can be independently verified, and it is not necessary to take any further action, although holding on to your outbound (from the U.S.) boarding pass - if you still have it - can help expedite your re-entry next time you come back to the United States.
-------
Here is the link to the full article. Hope this helps.
https://help.cbp.gov/cgi-bin/customs.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=752&p_created=1077641280&p_sid=9VyH5fGh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX 3Jvd19jbnQ9NDcmcF9wcm9kcz0yMywzMiZwX2NhdHM9MCZwX3B 2PTIuMzImcF9jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlY XJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=&p_topview=1
-------------
If you departed by a commercial air or sea carrier (airlines or cruise ships), your departure from the U.S. can be independently verified, and it is not necessary to take any further action, although holding on to your outbound (from the U.S.) boarding pass - if you still have it - can help expedite your re-entry next time you come back to the United States.
-------
Here is the link to the full article. Hope this helps.
https://help.cbp.gov/cgi-bin/customs.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=752&p_created=1077641280&p_sid=9VyH5fGh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX 3Jvd19jbnQ9NDcmcF9wcm9kcz0yMywzMiZwX2NhdHM9MCZwX3B 2PTIuMzImcF9jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlY XJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=&p_topview=1
godbless
07-31 03:56 PM
Certainly you loose your h4 status if you start working on your EAD. After that one should use Advanced Parole for travelling out of the country. There is no need to inform USCIS formally about it.
2011 2007 Buick Lacrosse 4DR SDN
sunny26
04-26 09:48 PM
I traveled recently from DTW to india using lufthansa. Allowed two baggage for me and 2 for my son(4yrs old) without any problem
more...
illusions
02-13 05:16 PM
All future GC holders click here
No Immigrant, No Cry
Click here to send a private message for Bush -- FREE!
No Immigrant, No Cry
Click here to send a private message for Bush -- FREE!
fromnaija
07-23 02:38 PM
I remember reading somewhere on USCIS website and this forum that FP taken in late 2007 (probably for all July 2007 filers) will last for the duration of AOS application...
This must be for bad FP or for missing FP for self or any family member...
I posted the following at another forum on this topic:
USCIS is developing the Biometrics Storage System (BSS) w hich will allow the re-use of fingerprints and, if an application or petition has not been adjudicated within the fifteen month validity period, USCIS will be able to simply re-submit the stored fingerprints to the FBI, without any involvement of the applicant or petitioner. See 72 FR 17172 (Apr. 6, 2007) (establishing a new system of records).
It is from this link:
http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=c9aecd408423b3f800b01aa0c83db a52
Further research showed that the BSS (Biometrics Storage System) actually went into effect on May 7, 2007.
DATES: The established system of
records will be effective May 7, 2007
unless comments are received that
result in a contrary determination.
This is from FR 17172 which you can find at:
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getpage.cgi?dbname=2007_register&position=all&page=17172
This must be for bad FP or for missing FP for self or any family member...
I posted the following at another forum on this topic:
USCIS is developing the Biometrics Storage System (BSS) w hich will allow the re-use of fingerprints and, if an application or petition has not been adjudicated within the fifteen month validity period, USCIS will be able to simply re-submit the stored fingerprints to the FBI, without any involvement of the applicant or petitioner. See 72 FR 17172 (Apr. 6, 2007) (establishing a new system of records).
It is from this link:
http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=c9aecd408423b3f800b01aa0c83db a52
Further research showed that the BSS (Biometrics Storage System) actually went into effect on May 7, 2007.
DATES: The established system of
records will be effective May 7, 2007
unless comments are received that
result in a contrary determination.
This is from FR 17172 which you can find at:
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getpage.cgi?dbname=2007_register&position=all&page=17172
more...
abhisec
02-02 07:01 PM
I'm liking it....how can we show our support? :D
2010 2007 buick rainer
sankap
08-20 02:51 PM
I'm getting the same response this week as y'all did. Perhaps they've been instructed to not pay any attention to "seeking-status" calls...:(
more...
looivy
11-02 12:59 PM
If this is a possible solution, have your Mother-in-Law visit Canada temporarily for a few day and have her come back to US. I am just floating this idea for discussuion.
hair 2007 Buick LaCrosse CXS
gc_lover
04-27 09:57 AM
I had received the same story in email about 7 years back.
You are right. I keep getting emails with this story every now and then. I have travelled so many times to India and never had any problems of such kind at airport.
You are right. I keep getting emails with this story every now and then. I have travelled so many times to India and never had any problems of such kind at airport.
more...
Madhuri
05-04 11:34 AM
I know one of my friend who applied 3 different LCs thr' different employers and he finally applied thr' PERM and got approval. But his all 3 cases are still in pending queue. There might be many others who did this and together it may be quite substantial number. Of course no way to extract this kind of data.
Folks,
I was analysing the data based on posts in various immigration websites for India based filings. The data could be very well wrong too. (data for India folks as below).
It appears on rough estimates :
2005
EB1 - 4000
EB2 - 26000
EB3 - 39000
2004
EB1 - 5500
EB2 - 32000
Eb3 - 36000
Folks,
I was analysing the data based on posts in various immigration websites for India based filings. The data could be very well wrong too. (data for India folks as below).
It appears on rough estimates :
2005
EB1 - 4000
EB2 - 26000
EB3 - 39000
2004
EB1 - 5500
EB2 - 32000
Eb3 - 36000
hot 2007 Buick Lacrosse Steering
pbuckeye
06-25 02:45 PM
If you can get the email from the client mentioning that they can't give a letter, then I feel that could be enough reason for MTR (but check with an attorney). Have you explored about filing again in premium with new or more documents (see below)?
Could you confirm if you already submitted:
1. MSA/SOW/PO (all or any of these). Does the SOW/PO have your name on it?
2. Contact info of your supervisor at client site. I think this is very important.
Was the denial solely based on the client letter?
Could you confirm if you already submitted:
1. MSA/SOW/PO (all or any of these). Does the SOW/PO have your name on it?
2. Contact info of your supervisor at client site. I think this is very important.
Was the denial solely based on the client letter?
more...
house 2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL Sedan
GCplease
08-16 02:05 PM
Initially, when lawyer sent the documents for signature, they said we should send a $745 dollars check for spouse's form fees. So, my husband asked HR if he's gonna pay for this but HR told him no need they are gonna cover it.
But just yesterday, after my husband got his payslip they deducted 1245 fee. So, my husband complained that he was told that he's not suppose to pay even for spouse's fee.
Because of this complaint, Company sent a letter of apology for wrong information.
My question is , do we really need to pay for this + separate legal fee?
Sorry my details are incomplete in my first post.
Please help. Thanks
It depends on the Company and the Attorney.
Some attorneys file for the whole family for the Legal fees(for attorney) paid for the principal applicant. These are good attorneys :)
Some like mine charge a separate legal fee for the principal which will be paid for by the company and a separate fee for the dependents which we need to shell out from our pocket.
Most companies cover the filing fees (for USCIS) for the Principal applicant alone and we need to take care of our dependents' filing fees.
I had to pay the filing fees and legal fees for my wife and kid.
As I said previously, it depends on whether we are woking for a good financially strong company or not.
Hope this helps.
But just yesterday, after my husband got his payslip they deducted 1245 fee. So, my husband complained that he was told that he's not suppose to pay even for spouse's fee.
Because of this complaint, Company sent a letter of apology for wrong information.
My question is , do we really need to pay for this + separate legal fee?
Sorry my details are incomplete in my first post.
Please help. Thanks
It depends on the Company and the Attorney.
Some attorneys file for the whole family for the Legal fees(for attorney) paid for the principal applicant. These are good attorneys :)
Some like mine charge a separate legal fee for the principal which will be paid for by the company and a separate fee for the dependents which we need to shell out from our pocket.
Most companies cover the filing fees (for USCIS) for the Principal applicant alone and we need to take care of our dependents' filing fees.
I had to pay the filing fees and legal fees for my wife and kid.
As I said previously, it depends on whether we are woking for a good financially strong company or not.
Hope this helps.
tattoo 2007 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX
krishnam70
08-16 01:04 PM
Most IO in India are not aware of "AP"...They ask if you have a GC , H1B ,F1 or tourist visa. Here's what we and our friends have done and it works..
Make a copy of AP and highlight the sentence where it mentions that "this person is allowed to travel....blah blah...". Paper clip the original AP along with it . The IO will cautiosly compare the original to the duplicate.And tell them that you are in the Final stage of GC process...
They have only few mins to look over all your docs...(PP, AP,EAD..Etc...so you might as well help them by highlighting what exactly he needs to see.
I guess its pure dumb luck or anything but did not have issues anywhere and i have used different routes, europe, middle east and even south east asia to travel and never once did anybody question AP. I guess the officers in india were trying to make a buck or two ( pun intended)
Make a copy of AP and highlight the sentence where it mentions that "this person is allowed to travel....blah blah...". Paper clip the original AP along with it . The IO will cautiosly compare the original to the duplicate.And tell them that you are in the Final stage of GC process...
They have only few mins to look over all your docs...(PP, AP,EAD..Etc...so you might as well help them by highlighting what exactly he needs to see.
I guess its pure dumb luck or anything but did not have issues anywhere and i have used different routes, europe, middle east and even south east asia to travel and never once did anybody question AP. I guess the officers in india were trying to make a buck or two ( pun intended)
more...
pictures 2007 Buick LaCrosse CXS Sedan
Hermione
10-02 03:58 PM
I think if your company goofed on RFE, your best option is Motion to Reopen (it is used to submit new evidence, as opposed to ask for a different interpretation of existing evidence, which is an appeal). There also could be a difference in impact of appeal vs MTR on your I-485 application (which will be denied soon).
Yes, the whole PERM/I-140/I-485 is for future employment. You do not have to work for the sponsoring employer until the date of your approval.
Yes, the whole PERM/I-140/I-485 is for future employment. You do not have to work for the sponsoring employer until the date of your approval.
dresses 2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL
Ann Ruben
06-26 09:48 AM
the answer you got is correct. you can sign as the child's father. I agree that the law is inhumane, but sadly it is the law. The baby's young age alone will not suffice as a basis for Humanitarian Parole. Again, I urge you to consult with an experienced lawyer before proceeding.
more...
makeup 2007 Buick LaCrosse Buick
laksmi
01-07 04:02 PM
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14154
girlfriend 2007 Buick LaCrosse CX
NWISE
03-31 02:59 PM
If there is a loophole and it is being exploited, plug the loophole, not scrap the program. If my head hurts, I don't cut off my head.
And loopholes will be exploited, if they exist. I would do it (and I'm sure majority of us would) if we could. Nothing illegal in that.
Kind of similar to how large corporates avoid paying taxes using every loophole and trick in the book even when they earn billions, while we end up paying tax on every dollar we earn.
P.S. I'm not saying falsifying documents is acceptable... that's illegal and that's an enforcement issue, not taking an advantage issue.
My 2 cents.
And loopholes will be exploited, if they exist. I would do it (and I'm sure majority of us would) if we could. Nothing illegal in that.
Kind of similar to how large corporates avoid paying taxes using every loophole and trick in the book even when they earn billions, while we end up paying tax on every dollar we earn.
P.S. I'm not saying falsifying documents is acceptable... that's illegal and that's an enforcement issue, not taking an advantage issue.
My 2 cents.
hairstyles 2007 Buick LaCrosse CXS Las
kumar1
03-03 12:19 PM
Desi, Thanks for the translation, it was very helpful. However, I failed to find in this document anywhere that a PD obtained from EB application can not be ported to an FB category.
Main line is this -
In the event that the alien is the beneficiary of multiple petitions under sections 203(b) (1), (2), or (3) of the Act, the alien shall be entitled to the earliest priority date.
Translation -
If person has multiple approved I-140 petitions under EB-1, EB-2, and Eb-3 sections, he./she can claim the earliest PD date to any of his/her I-140 approved petitions.
An example taken from Michael Aytes Memo (09/12/2006), section 22.2(d)(3) page 28:
Company A files a labor certification request on behalf of an alien ("Joe") as a janitor on January 10, 2003. The DOL issues the certification on March 20, 2003. Company A later files, and USCIS approves, a relating I-140 visa petition under the EB-3 category. On July 15, 2003, Joe files a second I-140 visa petition in his own behalf as a rocket scientist under the EB-1 category, which USCIS approves. Joe is entitled to use the January 10, 2003, priority date to apply for adjustment under either the EB-1 or the EB-3 classification.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
Main line is this -
In the event that the alien is the beneficiary of multiple petitions under sections 203(b) (1), (2), or (3) of the Act, the alien shall be entitled to the earliest priority date.
Translation -
If person has multiple approved I-140 petitions under EB-1, EB-2, and Eb-3 sections, he./she can claim the earliest PD date to any of his/her I-140 approved petitions.
An example taken from Michael Aytes Memo (09/12/2006), section 22.2(d)(3) page 28:
Company A files a labor certification request on behalf of an alien ("Joe") as a janitor on January 10, 2003. The DOL issues the certification on March 20, 2003. Company A later files, and USCIS approves, a relating I-140 visa petition under the EB-3 category. On July 15, 2003, Joe files a second I-140 visa petition in his own behalf as a rocket scientist under the EB-1 category, which USCIS approves. Joe is entitled to use the January 10, 2003, priority date to apply for adjustment under either the EB-1 or the EB-3 classification.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
vladdrac
06-14 09:57 PM
that gun is sweet, and I especially like the lettering you put on it
willIWill
07-15 05:38 PM
Regarding first point,
I would also submit marriage ceremony pictures (if you have them) along with marriage certificate (notarize the photocopy), assuming it is in English, else get it translated with affidavit and again notarize the copy. Sending Birth certificate copy along with above might be a + .
HTH
GCCovet
Thanks for the reply gccovet.
I can have the marriage cert and BC notarized. Sending pics is a good idea. But I'm not sure if it will fit in the return cover they provided me with. Still unsure if I need to send the affidavit of support and other financial documents for the same like sending it for derivative I-485
Thanks again for your suggestions.
I would also submit marriage ceremony pictures (if you have them) along with marriage certificate (notarize the photocopy), assuming it is in English, else get it translated with affidavit and again notarize the copy. Sending Birth certificate copy along with above might be a + .
HTH
GCCovet
Thanks for the reply gccovet.
I can have the marriage cert and BC notarized. Sending pics is a good idea. But I'm not sure if it will fit in the return cover they provided me with. Still unsure if I need to send the affidavit of support and other financial documents for the same like sending it for derivative I-485
Thanks again for your suggestions.
No comments:
Post a Comment