waitin_toolong
07-27 10:07 AM
it is ok for the derivative applicant to not be working, but if the primary who os geeting the GC on the basis of employment does need to be employed at the time of approval.
1-2 months off will not matter. If the I-485 stays pending for too long they can raise RFE for current employer letters and other specifics, you will need to have a job lined up at that time.
1-2 months off will not matter. If the I-485 stays pending for too long they can raise RFE for current employer letters and other specifics, you will need to have a job lined up at that time.
wallpaper 2011 Buick LaCrosse

permfiling
06-01 08:26 PM
I am one of those where I have I140 approved but waitting for visa num# and I know another person in similar boat.
- contributed $500 to IV
member of north ca chapter
There should be boat load of people who have their I140 approved and stuck. Irrespective of the population, it is important that this be addressed. They are one job away from loosing status. By issuing a 3 year employer independent EAD before a PR number becomes available is worthy cause. By this way, everyone in the pipeline knows that someday their paperwork will be cleared for good and until then they have the EAD to keep them going. The very fact that an I140 has been approved for a petitioner and the intent to immigrate has been approved, should allow the petitioner the temporary relief of having the choice to work and live little better. The the only thing that is preventing your status validated is the availability of Visa number, which is more of a procedural/legislative issue. So, hope this request is pushed in one or another form.
- contributed $500 to IV
member of north ca chapter
There should be boat load of people who have their I140 approved and stuck. Irrespective of the population, it is important that this be addressed. They are one job away from loosing status. By issuing a 3 year employer independent EAD before a PR number becomes available is worthy cause. By this way, everyone in the pipeline knows that someday their paperwork will be cleared for good and until then they have the EAD to keep them going. The very fact that an I140 has been approved for a petitioner and the intent to immigrate has been approved, should allow the petitioner the temporary relief of having the choice to work and live little better. The the only thing that is preventing your status validated is the availability of Visa number, which is more of a procedural/legislative issue. So, hope this request is pushed in one or another form.
ags123
07-26 11:44 AM
Yes it can be done for 180 days after approval given that marriage occured before approval.
My confusion is with the lockboxes.
The application says file at chicago lockbox
The lawyer says Nebraska Service Centre.
Anyone who has recently done this please let me know.
Thanks
A
My confusion is with the lockboxes.
The application says file at chicago lockbox
The lawyer says Nebraska Service Centre.
Anyone who has recently done this please let me know.
Thanks
A
2011 Black Buick Lacrosse 2011.
Alabaman
08-21 02:52 PM
If your calculations are right then this is really really bad.
more...
Irs
05-12 09:48 AM
if you go to India and your application is cleared when you are there, you must return to the consulate who approved your application to get your visa stamped.
Siboo
07-30 03:35 PM
When do you get FP notices?
Within 4-10 days, after the USCIS sent the FP notice.
Within 4-10 days, after the USCIS sent the FP notice.
more...
chris
12-31 01:21 PM
My case is not complicated (i believe) but transfered from Texas to Vermont.
May be not many adjudicators over there who can handle 485's or lot of workload.
Is your case complicated
My case is not complicated (i believe) but transfered from Texas to Vermont.
(Hope not many adjudicators over there who can handle 485's or lot of workload. )
[QUOTE or has multiple applications?[/QUOTE]
Family of three.
May be not many adjudicators over there who can handle 485's or lot of workload.
Is your case complicated
My case is not complicated (i believe) but transfered from Texas to Vermont.
(Hope not many adjudicators over there who can handle 485's or lot of workload. )
[QUOTE or has multiple applications?[/QUOTE]
Family of three.
2010 2011 Buick LaCrosse
Ann Ruben
03-30 07:27 AM
The best document to have is a copy of the I-140 approval notice. You are legally entitled to have a copy of this document, and can obtain it by making a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to USCIS using Form G-639. USCIS provides detailed instructions at: USCIS - Freedom of Information and Privacy Act (FOIA) (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
In my experience, it can take anywhere from 2 months to 18 months for USCIS to act on a FOIA request and provide copies.
Hope this helps.
In my experience, it can take anywhere from 2 months to 18 months for USCIS to act on a FOIA request and provide copies.
Hope this helps.
more...
webm
05-21 05:33 PM
thank you for giving me confidence...did u do e-file?
It's a Paper filing..
It's a Paper filing..
hair uick lacrosse 2011 - rpmGo.
cooldude
08-05 11:51 AM
I filed 485 with G28 form and I just got the receipt yesterday.
Details:
I485 - Myselft & Wife filed on July 2nd 7:55 am NSC
Received receipts for both yesterday August 3rd.
Sit tight and relax, everyone will get theirs.
I thought your lawyer is supposed to get the receipts if you had filled G-28.
Details:
I485 - Myselft & Wife filed on July 2nd 7:55 am NSC
Received receipts for both yesterday August 3rd.
Sit tight and relax, everyone will get theirs.
I thought your lawyer is supposed to get the receipts if you had filled G-28.
more...
gg_ny
11-06 05:14 AM
Employers need to have already declared whether their sponsoring of H1B's result in use of available numbers or exempted from it. They need to substantiate, I believe, with tax documents among other things. The applicant, or USCIS does not decide the category; rather, USCIS can deny an application if it deems an organization, and/or rarely, a position, is NOT 'not for profit': Eg. fully non-profit RD wing of a commercial company rarely gets
designated as non-profit and the H1B's are mostly within the cap.
No, those are just examples. Essentially, an H1-B working for any not-for-profit organization is exempt from the cap. Universities, goverment agencies, university medical hospitals are well-known examples that fit this description. Private sector organizations will not qualify in most cases. The key question you have to ask yourself to determine if you are eligible for an exemption is "Does this organization operate with the motive of profit ?". Of course, as always you will need to consult an attorney for a definite answer if you are not sure.
designated as non-profit and the H1B's are mostly within the cap.
No, those are just examples. Essentially, an H1-B working for any not-for-profit organization is exempt from the cap. Universities, goverment agencies, university medical hospitals are well-known examples that fit this description. Private sector organizations will not qualify in most cases. The key question you have to ask yourself to determine if you are eligible for an exemption is "Does this organization operate with the motive of profit ?". Of course, as always you will need to consult an attorney for a definite answer if you are not sure.
hot 2011 Buick Regal - Front Angle
bijualex29
05-05 03:33 PM
I would like to know, can I get my H-1B at 6.0 year of my H-4 with my spouse�s approved I-140 (affected by EB-3 retrogression)?
more...
house gallery: 2010 Buick LaCrosse
vts31
10-20 10:08 PM
correct...and holy crap u have a lot of posts!
tattoo uick lacrosse 2011 interior
pappu
04-09 02:58 PM
This might help
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24545
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24545
more...
pictures uick lacrosse cxs June 10th,
vaishalikumar
08-05 09:33 PM
Who gets the AP (Advance parole) document from USCIS , candidate or lawyer who filed it ?
dresses 2011 buick lacrosse brochure
velan
05-10 08:28 AM
Why don't we have this kind of events on week end? Many people will be able to attend and share their ideas.
more...
makeup uick lacrosse interior style
Better_Days
10-14 07:30 PM
Yes. It happened in my case as well. My I-140 was denied from NSC after having filed I-485. It was refiled (yes refiled in TSC, not MTR and got a different case number). After the I-140 denial my I-485 was also denied. Upon approval on my new I-140 the I-485 was reopened automatically. The online status had not changed from 'Denied". I was surprised when I got my second round of FP notices in August 09. Now the status says "Case has resumed processing". I would however suggest that you ask your attorney to send a letter to USCIS.
I had an I-485 pending when my first I-140 was denied. The cases ended up with AAO.
I started a new GC process in PERM and the second I-140 was approved. After approval I noticed a LUD on my pending 485. I called the 1-800 number and asked for the I-140 number underlying my I-485. To my surprise, I was given the receipt number for the second I-140. What surprised me was that the my priority date was not current.
I can only assume that when one has more than one I-140 pending with the same employer (remember that a I-140 with MTR or with AAO is considered to be pending), the first one to get approved gets linked with the I-485. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS PLEASE?
The interesting thing is that the AAO woke from it's slumber and issued an RFE last week. As a result of the RFE, both my I-140 have changed their status and now show "Post Decision Activity".
I had an I-485 pending when my first I-140 was denied. The cases ended up with AAO.
I started a new GC process in PERM and the second I-140 was approved. After approval I noticed a LUD on my pending 485. I called the 1-800 number and asked for the I-140 number underlying my I-485. To my surprise, I was given the receipt number for the second I-140. What surprised me was that the my priority date was not current.
I can only assume that when one has more than one I-140 pending with the same employer (remember that a I-140 with MTR or with AAO is considered to be pending), the first one to get approved gets linked with the I-485. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS PLEASE?
The interesting thing is that the AAO woke from it's slumber and issued an RFE last week. As a result of the RFE, both my I-140 have changed their status and now show "Post Decision Activity".
girlfriend 2011 Buick LaCrosse
_shoonya
11-14 10:44 PM
Deleted
hairstyles 2011 Buick LaCrosse CXL in
acecupid
08-21 05:51 PM
Did you file directly to NSC or TSC?
DAte, time etc.
Thanks in advance!
Applied at NSC and was received on 16th July at 9:30am
DAte, time etc.
Thanks in advance!
Applied at NSC and was received on 16th July at 9:30am
cagedcactus
10-31 10:58 AM
For those who are new to the forums, please contact Walking_dude to sign up for an active membership in Michigan chapter. We all need to join hands and go to work. We have core members standing behind us, ready to back us up on various issues regarding backlogs and other immigration issues.
Help us help yourselves.....
Rise now, its now or never....
Help us help yourselves.....
Rise now, its now or never....
pointlesswait
04-07 09:33 AM
i think ur employer/lawyer was retarded to send a check dated 2005..as far as i know.. check have a validity of 90 days..(atleast most of them do)
anyway..tough luck brother !
anyway..tough luck brother !
No comments:
Post a Comment