Thursday, June 2, 2011

carla ortiz hot

carla ortiz hot. Carla Ortiz
  • Carla Ortiz



  • teflon
    Apr 20, 05:12 PM
    I'm a first time renter, looking for an apartment/studio in Manhattan. I was hoping to not have to go through brokers and such and just use listings online. But now the more I look, the more I'm afraid I'm going to get scammed, even though rental scams seems to be relatively rare.
    So there's this one listing, where the contact number for the person is a landline in Seattle. The listing is even a "featured listing" on the website. Another one's phone number is a landline in Syracuse. Is it possible that these people (I suppose they could be startup real estate agents) are doing business while they're not here? And what happens if I actually call? Also, there's a listing that has the phone number of a design company in New York.
    Then there's this landlord/agent I've been corresponding to via email. This apartment has been listed at numerous rental websites (the free kind). And the person only has one listing. Which makes sense, since she says she owns the unit. Except she puts herself as part of a realty company, whose name starts with her last name.
    The price is quite low for the area, but she did email me a rental application form. And at least her number is in New York.
    She offers a discount if you pay 3 months upfront, more if you pay even more upfront. I was thinking of paying 3 month upfront, but I'm afraid that she's going to bail and disappear. Plus I'm not moving in until about 4 months later, so there's plenty of empty time in between that she can disappear on me.
    So exactly what should I ask/do to make sure the listing/landlords are legit? And since I'm not moving in for months, should I wait until what, a week before moving in to pay them the security and rent?





    carla ortiz hot. Carla Ortiz
  • Carla Ortiz



  • jparenti
    May 16, 06:22 PM
    Oh yes...it's real. The prototypes of the OMP are getting rare nowadays. It will be interesting to see what it goes for, once the Newton aficionados hear about it. :p I myself have a MessagePad 2000 that I use constantly.





    carla ortiz hot. carla ortiz
  • carla ortiz



  • outz
    Apr 19, 09:24 PM
    I hope this is standard on ios5. It is pretty rediculous for the data to be there and yet the ipad doesnt use it

    if they do include that feature in ios5, i'm sure they'll require an ipad 3 to be able to use it.





    carla ortiz hot. Tags: Carla Ortiz, Exclusive,
  • Tags: Carla Ortiz, Exclusive,



  • celticpride678
    Mar 16, 05:14 PM
    i am finding that Safari 5.1 is almost unusable on Lion. It drops all internet connections and i have to use network preferences to reboot if you will just to get it use my wifi everytime.

    the bookmark bar doesn't work and on and on. im using chrome and its fast as heck on lion. too many bugs to use lion for everyday right now...

    That has nothing to do with Safari, it's the Wi-Fi changes Apple made in Lion (issue that will be fixed eventually).

    What do you mean the bookmark bar doesn't work?


    i have the latest developer build of chrome and the latest build of firefox as well and they both work perfectly for me on lion...

    I'm using Chrome on Lion, just sucks that the new scrollbars and full screen options aren't there yet.



    more...


    carla ortiz hot. Co-owner Carla Ortiz
  • Co-owner Carla Ortiz



  • uberamd
    Jan 14, 11:23 AM
    So unless they are buying this as a gift for someone else, what exactly is a second one providing?

    Chances are its for someone else; whether it be a gift, for their kids, wife, etc.





    carla ortiz hot. Carla Ortiz - Kimberly Snyder
  • Carla Ortiz - Kimberly Snyder



  • LEVENDIZ
    May 1, 01:32 AM
    Hey guys, well i know absolutley nothing about programming.. where should i start ?
    I have a couple of books;
    Apress: Mac Programming for Absolute Beginners


    more...


    carla ortiz hot. CARLA ORTIZ at “From Prada To
  • CARLA ORTIZ at “From Prada To



  • crazydreaming
    Sep 27, 12:46 PM
    I'm living in a 2 bedroom/4 person suite with a living room. For the first week or so, we connected using the old way: an Ethernet cable.

    But I realized unplugging and plugging back in was silly when I had an Airport Express sitting in my desk.

    So now, we have a wireless network. I lowerd the strength, made it password protected, and hidden. It's awesome! It's hooked up to my JBL Creature speakers and my printer, so now, we can be in the living room online, printing, playing tunes, whatever. Plus there's never anything to plug in when I bring my computer back to the room, just open it up!.

    Watch out though, my roomates have played a trick on me once. I was sitting in front of my computer (and speakers) and my roomate decided to start blasting music on my speakers... I jumped quite a bit...

    The only downside is now I can't share my iTunes library with the rest of the Residence Hall, nor can I view theirs.





    carla ortiz hot. Carla Ortiz LA Live
  • Carla Ortiz LA Live



  • Warhay
    Jul 9, 06:35 PM
    sometime between 4-6 prob around 5ish... anyone else?



    more...


    carla ortiz hot. The Rite 0423 Carla Ortiz DIMEX RS. Join my new group www.flickr.com/groups/dimex/ a open portfolio of good works.
  • The Rite 0423 Carla Ortiz DIMEX RS. Join my new group www.flickr.com/groups/dimex/ a open portfolio of good works.



  • thebez
    Jul 8, 02:37 AM
    I should have noted before that when they put the "dent" in the button it was an improvement.





    carla ortiz hot. Carla Ortiz Photo. Who#39;s Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this
  • Carla Ortiz Photo. Who#39;s Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this



  • MovieCutter
    Oct 31, 04:57 PM
    http://cache-02.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/4/2009/04/data-robotics-drobopro-angle-on.jpg

    800 movies (300 Blu Ray), 90 TV series. Physical media in storage for backup.



    more...


    carla ortiz hot. Actress Carla Ortiz attends
  • Actress Carla Ortiz attends



  • eternlgladiator
    Feb 18, 02:42 PM
    I'm interested to see what he's planning to build in it's place.

    http://gizmodo.com/#!5649909

    These were out quite awhile ago since he needed them to get approval to demolish a "historical home". They're aren't crazy detailed and I've heard they may be faked but it seems very utilitarian just like most apple products.





    carla ortiz hot. Carla Ortiz Los Angeles
  • Carla Ortiz Los Angeles



  • mrblack927
    Mar 31, 03:22 PM
    I hear a lot of confusion about this. I don't know why TechCrunch said what they did, but by all accounts, there is no golden master right now. This is just a developer preview. After this there will (probably) be betas. And after that there will eventually be a golden master or two.

    Apple uses the term "golden master" uniquely, but it's basically what most software companies would call a "release candidate". The goal is to make only one RC. You release a RC build when you legitimately believe that the product is complete and this is the build you plan on releasing to the public. It's the last phase in testing. You let your testers try it out and see if there are any show-stopping flaws, if not, the "release candidate" becomes the "release".

    When the GM is ready, it will be released to developers and labeled as such, and the public release will follow very shortly after. I don't know why TechCrunch is claiming this is an "internal GM", maybe they know something I don't, but as it stands it seems they are just causing confusion.



    more...


    carla ortiz hot. Carla Ortiz - Kimberly Snyder
  • Carla Ortiz - Kimberly Snyder



  • premierjg
    Feb 21, 11:27 PM
    Its still here. But you need to have a minimum number of posts before you can post or view it. I think the minimum is 250 or 500 posts.

    I better start posting. Thank you for the help, trying to avoid craigslist.





    carla ortiz hot. Carla Ortiz Los Angeles
  • Carla Ortiz Los Angeles



  • TheMonarch
    Sep 9, 08:01 PM
    I don't want to be the repost police, but sorry, repost...



    more...


    carla ortiz hot. Carla Ortiz
  • Carla Ortiz



  • macbook123
    Feb 20, 09:53 AM
    I posted this question in an older thread but realized that the topic was somewhat different.

    Here is my problem.

    I am in the process of migrating my iPhoto pictures over to Aperture. Because I have close to 100k pictures and short clips, I can not import my entire 500 GB library at once because I don't have enough hard drive space to support both iPhoto and Aperture libraries at the same time. I also thought it might make sense to not have one gigantic library. Also I would like to have my old photos separated by years, and I don't know if Aperture would do this if I imported the entire iPhoto library (which does only separate them by events) at once. So it appears to me that the only import method that would work (please correct me if this is wrong) would be to open the "Masters" directory of iPhoto in the Finder, and drag and drop each year's directory into the "Projects/Library" panel in Aperture. Note that I do not want any editing information preserved from iPhoto, so using the Masters seems to be the most space efficient thing. So far so good but there appear to be at least two big snags. Firstly the yellow projects folders within each blue years folder in Aperture are not in chronological but in alphabetical order and I can't find out how to fix this. Secondly (and much more importantly) the dates on many old photos have been altered in an apparent random manner during the import into Aperture! Therefore they do appear in the wrong locations in my events library, according to the altered date. There are many too many photos that have been changed to undo this manually (I estimate it would take several weeks to do this).

    But how and why could this have happened in the first place?

    I also noticed that even when I change the dates of the Aperture masters to the true ones (by comparing to the masters in iPhoto), they still remain in the same wrong location in my Projects/Events library, according to the date originally (and falsely) assigned by Aperture.

    There surely has to be a way to import photos into Aperture without ruining their date stamp?

    Thanks in advance for your help!





    carla ortiz hot. Carla Ortiz Gallery
  • Carla Ortiz Gallery



  • trojan18
    Jan 15, 09:22 PM
    No, I didn't get one either.

    I bookmarked the no spoilers page and someone posted the direct link to the stream in the comments about a half hour after the keynote ended.

    If you didn't know to look in the comments, you would have had to wait about another hour before Macrumors posted that stream link on the actual no spoilers page.

    And no e-mail. Pretty weak.



    more...


    carla ortiz hot. Carla Ortiz
  • Carla Ortiz



  • Momiji
    Oct 17, 11:32 AM
    Thanks for the post. I am really interested in a leather case with a front cover.

    The site says "preorder." But you have already received the case. So those cases on the site are actually in stock?

    I wonder if the case I like (Jacka Type) is in stock.

    http://www.carrymobile.com/scripts/main/viewitem-A1ITO4LCJT1BKLC-ITO4.html





    carla ortiz hot. Carla Ortiz
  • Carla Ortiz



  • weisjt
    Apr 10, 06:48 AM
    i cant wait to see how the silicon will help with reception issues.





    carla ortiz hot. 11/22/2010 - Carla Ortiz
  • 11/22/2010 - Carla Ortiz



  • shadowmoses
    Sep 18, 02:47 PM
    Keep an eye peeled for a REV A iBook G4 they are good value on ebay and will cover all of your criteria, they come in 800mhz and 933mhz versions and there HD's came at 30gb and 40gb unless they were BTO...

    ShadOW





    leekohler
    Mar 1, 02:12 PM
    Holy crap! Welcome back! Where the hell have you been, man? We missed you!

    EDIT- Oh, and thanks for the support. :)





    Nermal
    Jul 11, 06:45 PM
    Where are you experiencing this problem? And what version of OS X are you running? I have 10.2.6 and tried this at the login screen and could only get in by typing my proper password.





    dgitalchaos
    May 6, 12:06 AM
    If you're good with your hands and taking things apart, then this will be a VERY easy task. I didn't have problems with heating, as my 15 MacBook Pro shipped with 10.6.7 (heating issues resolved?), but my curiosity got the best of me so I took mine apart... the thermal paste was horrible. I cleaned up the old thermal paste and had my GPU and CPU shining before I applied the OCZ Freeze, which dropped my already cool temperatures even more.

    Normal temps are now 110 Fahrenheit (42 Celsius).


    I used an acid brush with some rubbing alcohol to make sure that I didn't break the resistors on the GPU.

    If you decide to take on the task, good luck AND make sure to disconnect the battery.





    Doctor Q
    Apr 26, 05:46 PM
    The code to change videos to links in quote posts seems to affect still images also. Quotes in the DP forum swap the image with an link reading "image". Is this intended or not?

    Dale
    It's intended.

    Auto-linking quoted images is another change we've wanted to make, and the time was right. The purpose is the same in both cases: to have a link instead of a video or image in a quote.

    If you think a video or image needs to be displayed in a quoted post you can edit it back to the non-link syntax. In other words, you can have it either way, but the default behavior has changed. Images embedded with TIMG aren't affected, at least for now, since small quoted images are less of an issue than large videos or potentially large images.





    Socratic
    Apr 25, 06:23 PM
    Why would you be able to, apple owes you nothing and you aren't entitled to anything either.

    It's not an unreasonable expectation. Apple might not 'owe' you anything - but at this stage the OP hasn't made the purchase - they are trying to negotiate the purchase. Apple have announced they are updating software soon, OP could wait and buy later, or buy now. Apple would prefer buy now, so it's an exchange, OP agrees not to hold off on his purchase, Apple agrees to give him free software (the marginal cost of which, by the way, is essentially nil).

    Or should we not try to negotiate with the almighty Apple gods?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment