i4k20c
Dec 27, 04:18 PM
hmm great.. 90% of the front page is about the ipod.. :rolleyes:
njaremka
Mar 23, 12:21 PM
i do not unfortunately, how do i get this installed? is there a way without the disks?

Underwood. Which hair style do

Carrie Underwood Hair Half Up
QuarterSwede
Feb 19, 06:32 PM
Your MBP is definitely a pillow. pillow: anything used to cushion the head. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pillow
It's definitely not a cushion. cushion: a soft bag of cloth, leather, or rubber, filled with feathers, air, foam rubber, etc., on which to sit, kneel, or lie. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cushion
Ergo, a MBP is not a pillow.
It's definitely not a cushion. cushion: a soft bag of cloth, leather, or rubber, filled with feathers, air, foam rubber, etc., on which to sit, kneel, or lie. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cushion
Ergo, a MBP is not a pillow.
BlackViper
Apr 24, 04:16 PM
If you use a stereo audio minijack to RCA then there will be separate volume controls on your Mac and TV, try turning volume up on both devices. With TOSlink there will not be a volume control on the Mac, you will have to adjust from the TV. Is there a stereo/AV system involved or are you using the speakers installed in the TV itself? Double check that you aren't mixing up the in/out ports and that the HDMI port you are using is associated with an audio input, some devices assume HDMI will carry the audio and you may need to use a specific HDMI port acocciated with the audio in jack.
more...

Carrie Underwood Hair Color.

Carrie Underwood - hair - CMT
more...

Carrie Underwood. Getty Images

carrie underwood hair color. Carrie Underwood dazzled at; Carrie Underwood dazzled at. admanimal. Mar 22, 12:52 PM. Meanwhile, Apple is drowning in orders
more...

Carrie Underwood is one of

Carrie Underwood 2009 Trendy
more...

Carrie Underwood Hair

Carrie Underwood at “The Soul
more...

carrie underwood short

Carrie Underwood is a well
more...

Carrie Underwood perfect
more...
NathanA
Jan 28, 08:37 PM
This will NOT work for "any iPhone/iPod touch." This needs to be made clear for anybody who thinks this is a one-size-fits-all solution for everybody.
Apple cryptographically "signs" firmware releases these days. This happens during the restore process, and unless Apple signs off on the restore, you'll get an error message. Even if you could bypass the error message, without the signatures specific to your device for that iOS version, your device would never boot up.
Apple prevents downgrades by refusing to sign anything but the latest version of software. This is where Saurik's SHSH collector and TSS server come into play, for those that take advantage of his services.
The reason it worked for YOU is because you have a second-generation iPod touch and you were downgrading to something less than 4.0. Apple didn't start using device-specific (ECID-based) SHSHs until 3.x on iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 3rd-gen, and 4.x on all other devices that support 4.x (including iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2nd-gen). So, unless you are collecting your SHSHs for each Apple software release, if you are on 4.2.1 on your iPod touch, you would be able to downgrade to 2.1.1 like you did, but you would not be able to downgrade to 4.1 or 4.0.
Also, you didn't technically need iREB for this. All you used iREB for was to get the iPod into DFU mode. You can do that yourself, manually, using the power and home buttons...instructions for doing so are in abundance on-line.
If you have an iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch 3rd-gen, or iPod touch 4th-gen, you can't downgrade to any release without the corresponding SHSH for your device. Period.
-- Nathan
Apple cryptographically "signs" firmware releases these days. This happens during the restore process, and unless Apple signs off on the restore, you'll get an error message. Even if you could bypass the error message, without the signatures specific to your device for that iOS version, your device would never boot up.
Apple prevents downgrades by refusing to sign anything but the latest version of software. This is where Saurik's SHSH collector and TSS server come into play, for those that take advantage of his services.
The reason it worked for YOU is because you have a second-generation iPod touch and you were downgrading to something less than 4.0. Apple didn't start using device-specific (ECID-based) SHSHs until 3.x on iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 3rd-gen, and 4.x on all other devices that support 4.x (including iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2nd-gen). So, unless you are collecting your SHSHs for each Apple software release, if you are on 4.2.1 on your iPod touch, you would be able to downgrade to 2.1.1 like you did, but you would not be able to downgrade to 4.1 or 4.0.
Also, you didn't technically need iREB for this. All you used iREB for was to get the iPod into DFU mode. You can do that yourself, manually, using the power and home buttons...instructions for doing so are in abundance on-line.
If you have an iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch 3rd-gen, or iPod touch 4th-gen, you can't downgrade to any release without the corresponding SHSH for your device. Period.
-- Nathan
adityashah1989
Apr 24, 07:08 PM
Is there a software similar to Expat Shield for a Mac. I want to play the BBC iPlayer outside the UK, thanks.
EDIT: Found solution, Firefox add-on Stealthy (set location to GB(UK))
EDIT: Found solution, Firefox add-on Stealthy (set location to GB(UK))
more...
orangeclockwork
Jul 9, 05:37 PM
yea...those "buy now" prices are insanely low
AJ Muni
Sep 19, 05:23 PM
I need to buy a monitor for a powerbook and saw a few companies selling new, in the box 17" Apple Studio Displays online. The price is about $450. I have always loved the look of that monitor, but am wondering how well they stack up with today's monitors. In addition, I believe for the same price I could get 19" - so I am torn. Any advice? :confused:
where did you find it?? im looking for one...
where did you find it?? im looking for one...
more...
wsteineker
Oct 30, 02:19 PM
You don't see it on Dell's website because it isn't there...YET. The article linked above clearly states that phone orders of some models are currently available with web sales to begin soon. It's called reading, folks. Top to bottom, left to right. Group of words makes a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches, Midol for any cramps. :D
Mr. Chewbacca
Apr 10, 09:46 AM
folder enhancer is pretty nice
more...
Blue Fox
Jul 6, 05:29 AM
Seems that everyone always has an issue with Apple product except for me. I guess I should consider myself lucky?
debroglie
Mar 4, 03:38 PM
First the heat. I'd read around the forums that the heat could be uncomfortable and even hot in some of the powerbooks. For me the heat isn't bad, you know it's there, of that there is no doubt, but it's more like an electric blanket on your lap. Like an electric blanket if using in your lap for an extensive time it can get much warmer, but never to where I would say ow when touching it with my bare hand.
While I prefer the 15 inch, I'll give you that the heat isn't an issue. I had a 12 inch 867 before, and I could have cooked eggs on that baby! Wow, I do not miss that heat!!! :eek:
While I prefer the 15 inch, I'll give you that the heat isn't an issue. I had a 12 inch 867 before, and I could have cooked eggs on that baby! Wow, I do not miss that heat!!! :eek:
more...

IrisCaddis
May 5, 09:53 PM
Looks like your drive may be failing.. I had this same problem with a 500gb Western Digital external hard drive about a year ago. It just didn't mount all of the sudden and then quit working all-together. You still should try to reformat the drive to see if that fixes the problem though.
If you need any of the files on the external drive you are going to have to use a utility such as Data Rescue 3 or something similar and then try to reformat the drive. If not, go ahead and click erase and try to reformat it and see if it works.
TouchDown, do those utilities such as Data Rescue 3 and Disk Warrior actually work? thanks for the help :)
If you need any of the files on the external drive you are going to have to use a utility such as Data Rescue 3 or something similar and then try to reformat the drive. If not, go ahead and click erase and try to reformat it and see if it works.
TouchDown, do those utilities such as Data Rescue 3 and Disk Warrior actually work? thanks for the help :)
Shagrat
Oct 29, 12:22 PM
PS If you didn't realise, Markus Fritze is one of the Emagic/Logic team at Apple, and can be found posting at OSX Audio from time to time.
more...
viperviper
Mar 22, 06:43 PM
Hey Guys!
I was surprised Ottawa wasn't up here already. Anyone planning on standing in the long lines this Friday? Where are you going? What time?

carrie underwood hair tips
more...

Carrie Underwood Hair Color; Carrie Underwood Hair Color. iEric. Jul 24, 08:23 PM. HOOK ME UP!! my stupid ms bluetooth wireless is dying and this will be

Carrie Underwood Updos for

bangs as Carrie Underwood
I was surprised Ottawa wasn't up here already. Anyone planning on standing in the long lines this Friday? Where are you going? What time?
jinny1
Dec 14, 01:57 PM
I saw some at Office Depot a week ago or so for around $179 "on sale" all colors.
Let your fingers do the walkin', call around to see if some stores still have unsold stock. That'd be my best guess.
Jinny
Let your fingers do the walkin', call around to see if some stores still have unsold stock. That'd be my best guess.
Jinny
more...
{1984}
Sep 25, 07:27 PM
I think the 1gig is a better deal, but if i were you i would just go all out with the 1.25gig
Peter.Howard
Jan 19, 03:33 AM
Keep it and enjoy using it.
playing the old games etc
playing the old games etc
PyroVesten
Nov 29, 03:11 AM
I also recommend LaCie as well. I have D2 8x (Pioneer inside) and so far it is flawless.
See above.
See above.
MCIowaRulz
Apr 30, 08:10 PM
The issue is I have Best Buy credit and I need to know what to get. Is the Samsung going to be more powerful then the iMac refresh on Tuesday. I know there are differences between laptop and desktop systems but am trying to decide which to go.
iGary
Dec 20, 06:54 PM
http://www.danaquarium.com/galleryalbums/macoddities/pbfire2.jpg
How old is your PB - there was a battery recall.
How old is your PB - there was a battery recall.
notjustjay
Jan 28, 10:30 PM
Darnit. I want to do this too, but I no longer have the Windows machines, only a 20-some megabyte outlook.pst file.
MrMacMan
Oct 2, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Hemingray
I wouldn't personally call the vertical mounting of hard drives and a goliath-sized heatsink an improvement...
L0L now we know how it feels like to have a P4 with Uber-Cooling.
Now quick someone create a document on how to water cool you G4!
:D
I wouldn't personally call the vertical mounting of hard drives and a goliath-sized heatsink an improvement...
L0L now we know how it feels like to have a P4 with Uber-Cooling.
Now quick someone create a document on how to water cool you G4!
:D
Wildy
Mar 26, 05:23 AM
That's ideal, thanks a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment