DustinT
Apr 17, 02:14 PM
It really, really depends on what your platform and application is. NO ONE can give you good advise without knowing those two things. You probably want a consultant to help you design this properly if you aren't an expert.

MovieCutter
May 6, 11:03 PM
a reasonable level of maturity (and stability) they're already getting with FCP 7.
HA HA HA AH HA HA HA HA HA....oh, sorry...you actually thought FCP 7 was stable...
HA HA HA AH HA HA HA HA HA....oh, sorry...you actually thought FCP 7 was stable...
EricNau
Sep 29, 12:05 AM
Why annoying, because PowerPoint is so lame? You can export Keynote to PowerPoint, or to Flash, or QuickTime, or PDF.
What we really need is a Windows Keynote player downloadable for free off of Apple's website. ...Apple could probably throw one together in a day and iWork sales would skyrocket (not to mention the switching potential of the Windows users watching such a beautiful presentation on their piece of crap :D).
What we really need is a Windows Keynote player downloadable for free off of Apple's website. ...Apple could probably throw one together in a day and iWork sales would skyrocket (not to mention the switching potential of the Windows users watching such a beautiful presentation on their piece of crap :D).
Weaselboy
May 2, 10:17 AM
http://applejack.sourceforge.net/
more...
gsfesz
Apr 10, 06:20 AM
I just started to back up when I installed lion
Daimhin
Jul 6, 03:02 PM
And the iPad update for the Gallery has been posted.
more...

Andronicus
Nov 16, 10:55 PM
I love iPhone commercials.
decksnap
Aug 16, 11:06 AM
An experiment with my digicam, Photoshop, and Flash. Not as interesting as my other one I guess.
more...

aptenergy
Feb 23, 01:16 PM
I got
Connection Error: Could not connect to MySQL instance at localhost. Error: Unknown system variable 'sql_mode' (code 1193)
Connection Error: Could not connect to MySQL instance at localhost. Error: Unknown system variable 'sql_mode' (code 1193)
Dagless
Mar 20, 12:24 PM
You should know - nothing is perfect. To expect as much will only lead to dissapointment. ;)
Are you sure you played Lemmings on the Amiga? We'll forget Lemmings 3 though :cool: ... everyone else did!
Are you sure you played Lemmings on the Amiga? We'll forget Lemmings 3 though :cool: ... everyone else did!
more...
SL4VE
Apr 11, 04:44 PM
ok cool, anything else? im just about to email Santa for this year
Happybunny
Dec 25, 04:09 AM
The internet.
I guess I should thank Al Gore!:rolleyes:
I guess I should thank Al Gore!:rolleyes:
more...
ninewhereman
Mar 22, 01:19 AM
I buy games for both. Some games I know I am going to love the multiplayer, and will still play through the single player once in a while. Other games I buy for single player only. Usually games that are one player only.
mnkeybsness
Aug 19, 11:24 AM
lol obviosly you've never worked in our office, "best choice" or "better" don't come into play :P
Dude... I'm working in an office right now, as a web designer for a very large site. It's all in learning how to work the politics around the office and have people respect you for your contributions and talents.
Dude... I'm working in an office right now, as a web designer for a very large site. It's all in learning how to work the politics around the office and have people respect you for your contributions and talents.
more...
Freg3000
Jul 21, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by patrick0brien

christian dior cat eye
more...

cat-eye-sunglasses-prada-

Cat Eye Sunglasses, as the

Gabbana, Gucci, Chanel,
sidgriffey
Mar 16, 12:23 PM
A friend told me I can't boot OSX from Raid. So would that mean I cannot install Lion on my HD if it is currently in the optibay where the superdrive used to be?
more...
tsteakuk
Mar 25, 09:12 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)
2.15pm got to be about 60+ people lining up now. 45 minutes till the Apple store closes for the Launch set up. People joining a lot heavier now but you still might be lucky!
2.15pm got to be about 60+ people lining up now. 45 minutes till the Apple store closes for the Launch set up. People joining a lot heavier now but you still might be lucky!
Twe Foju
May 3, 04:51 PM
restore back using the flash drive?
Sesshi
May 7, 11:28 AM
I'd appreciate any links to distributed computing forums, not of the folding @ home type but for closed, professional grid-based computing. It'd be good to read up on what other people are doing in respect of this these days.
Thanks
Thanks
ClarkeB
Sep 22, 06:39 PM
Yeah, I have a rev A iMac G5 20 inch and it is perfect! Although, earlier this year I set up a rev A iMac G5 17 inch and it was so noisy that I felt embarassed being near it.
elders
May 3, 02:18 AM
so just update to 4.3 using firmware from felixbruns?
iceterminal
May 4, 12:11 PM
Hi all,
I've sold my sgs i9000 and switched to iphone 3gs and i am more than happy now. iphone ui is really so smooth and things are cool. I recommend to switch to all android users that got fed up with bugs and lags.
I've purchased few apps yesterday and i wonder what happens if i switch to iphone 4 (or ip5) in the future? Will i have to re purchase them again?
Not at all. As long as you sync/backup your iPhone you'll be able to move them onto your new iPhone at any time. They are linked to the Apple ID that purchased them.
I've sold my sgs i9000 and switched to iphone 3gs and i am more than happy now. iphone ui is really so smooth and things are cool. I recommend to switch to all android users that got fed up with bugs and lags.
I've purchased few apps yesterday and i wonder what happens if i switch to iphone 4 (or ip5) in the future? Will i have to re purchase them again?
Not at all. As long as you sync/backup your iPhone you'll be able to move them onto your new iPhone at any time. They are linked to the Apple ID that purchased them.
sparkleytone
Sep 17, 07:11 PM
im getting pissed at sprint because their 3G plans suck total ass. they have not planned mac compatibility with ANY of their new phones, so they will soon be getting the axe from me. If apple doesnt come out with a new phone by mid2003, then I will by the Moto v600 which should be out by that time.
Average clamshell size, 65k color screen, bluetooth, midi/mp3/jpg/png/etc support...word.
Average clamshell size, 65k color screen, bluetooth, midi/mp3/jpg/png/etc support...word.
puma1552
May 1, 10:20 AM
So yesterday I happened across these and bought them on a whim.
I've seen a lot of people gripe about these, including and not limited to iLounge, etc. citing how terrible they are because they don't give you access to controls, protect against drops, etc. I can't help but wonder why people would even criticize them for that, when they were so obviously not designed to be a full on case.
They are a pouch for your iPod, simple as that. For the purpose they are intended, they are wonderful.
The reason I bought them was because I used to never use cases, I would always just put my iPods on a lint free cloth on my desk and never let them touch hard surfaces to avoid scratching. Some time ago, I finally decided I loved SwitchEasy's hard plastic case lines, and swear by them. Unfortunately, for a couple of my iPods, they predate SwitchEasy, or the products simply aren't available and I can't find others I like. Additionally, even though the hard cases I have are great, I'm still uneasy throwing them in a pocket or a bag with lots of other stuff knocking around, so even with a case, I think a little pouch serves a purpose. So I decided to give the socks a whirl.
The quality is great, as to be expected, albeit overpriced. I gave the pink one to my wife for her pink nano 5G, so I just have five. Fresh out of the box:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5264/5676153566_49a192280e_z.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5303/5676154694_d4c2c2a5c4_z.jpg
From left to right, tucked neatly inside--5.5G, mini, nano 5G (nano is in a SwitchEasy CapsuleThin case):
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5106/5675593739_60d249263b_z.jpg
Here you can see the 7G classic, with the SwitchEasy Capsule Classic case, still fits nicely inside:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5306/5676156056_90bf8bea97_z.jpg
One thing you will notice in the picture above--you can see little specks of shiny metal, that is the iPod you can see inside. A lot of people complain that these socks scratch their iPods, but I think what's happening is that little pieces of dust get inside and rub against the iPod. However, without the SwitchEasy case, you can not see these little specks of iPod as the case isn't stretches enough.
These fit very well with the iPods I have, and thus far don't seem to stretch much, if at all. They contract quickly as soon as you pop the Classic out, though that may change long term. The nano 5G, in a case, inside the sock, feels great. The mini feels perfect. I don't know how the nano 5G would feel without the case, possibly a little loose.
My thoughts:
Pros:
--High quality
--Perfect for traveling/transporting iPods in a purse/bag/suitcase amidst other things
--They do NOT scratch the iPod, at least the fabric itself doesn't
--Great supplementary travel protection to be used alongside cases/films
--Fit well over many iPods, including the bulky Classic when it's in a case
Cons:
--Expensive
--Possibly could get dust inside which may scratch against an unprotected iPod if you plan on using these everyday as main/primary protection
Recommendation:
Would buy again for my needs. I mainly bought them to protect one iPod that never gets used (in other words it will just sit in the sock on my desk more or less) and another iPod that lives in my SoundDock, that may occasionally need to travel. I mainly bought these socks for travel transportation for all of my iPods, and I think they will work excellent that way. I probably wouldn't use them as sole protection on an iPod I use all the time, taking it in and out constantly, and taking it everywhere--but I would use it everyday so long as the iPod is in another case inside. For your needs, they may work well, or they may be completely pointless. In the end, they are a basic pouch that do their job wonderfully, IMO.
I've seen a lot of people gripe about these, including and not limited to iLounge, etc. citing how terrible they are because they don't give you access to controls, protect against drops, etc. I can't help but wonder why people would even criticize them for that, when they were so obviously not designed to be a full on case.
They are a pouch for your iPod, simple as that. For the purpose they are intended, they are wonderful.
The reason I bought them was because I used to never use cases, I would always just put my iPods on a lint free cloth on my desk and never let them touch hard surfaces to avoid scratching. Some time ago, I finally decided I loved SwitchEasy's hard plastic case lines, and swear by them. Unfortunately, for a couple of my iPods, they predate SwitchEasy, or the products simply aren't available and I can't find others I like. Additionally, even though the hard cases I have are great, I'm still uneasy throwing them in a pocket or a bag with lots of other stuff knocking around, so even with a case, I think a little pouch serves a purpose. So I decided to give the socks a whirl.
The quality is great, as to be expected, albeit overpriced. I gave the pink one to my wife for her pink nano 5G, so I just have five. Fresh out of the box:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5264/5676153566_49a192280e_z.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5303/5676154694_d4c2c2a5c4_z.jpg
From left to right, tucked neatly inside--5.5G, mini, nano 5G (nano is in a SwitchEasy CapsuleThin case):
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5106/5675593739_60d249263b_z.jpg
Here you can see the 7G classic, with the SwitchEasy Capsule Classic case, still fits nicely inside:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5306/5676156056_90bf8bea97_z.jpg
One thing you will notice in the picture above--you can see little specks of shiny metal, that is the iPod you can see inside. A lot of people complain that these socks scratch their iPods, but I think what's happening is that little pieces of dust get inside and rub against the iPod. However, without the SwitchEasy case, you can not see these little specks of iPod as the case isn't stretches enough.
These fit very well with the iPods I have, and thus far don't seem to stretch much, if at all. They contract quickly as soon as you pop the Classic out, though that may change long term. The nano 5G, in a case, inside the sock, feels great. The mini feels perfect. I don't know how the nano 5G would feel without the case, possibly a little loose.
My thoughts:
Pros:
--High quality
--Perfect for traveling/transporting iPods in a purse/bag/suitcase amidst other things
--They do NOT scratch the iPod, at least the fabric itself doesn't
--Great supplementary travel protection to be used alongside cases/films
--Fit well over many iPods, including the bulky Classic when it's in a case
Cons:
--Expensive
--Possibly could get dust inside which may scratch against an unprotected iPod if you plan on using these everyday as main/primary protection
Recommendation:
Would buy again for my needs. I mainly bought them to protect one iPod that never gets used (in other words it will just sit in the sock on my desk more or less) and another iPod that lives in my SoundDock, that may occasionally need to travel. I mainly bought these socks for travel transportation for all of my iPods, and I think they will work excellent that way. I probably wouldn't use them as sole protection on an iPod I use all the time, taking it in and out constantly, and taking it everywhere--but I would use it everyday so long as the iPod is in another case inside. For your needs, they may work well, or they may be completely pointless. In the end, they are a basic pouch that do their job wonderfully, IMO.
No comments:
Post a Comment