eb3retro
09-10 08:45 AM
^^^^^ bump..
can you show me a single post in iv that states that they have travelled after applying for ap, and come back with an ap. May be i missed it.
can you show me a single post in iv that states that they have travelled after applying for ap, and come back with an ap. May be i missed it.
wallpaper the fat and disgusting

GCplease
08-16 02:52 PM
I guess we dont have a choice but to pay.
Thank you all for your advise.
One more thing, no form G-28 was given to me to sign. What does this mean?
That is strange. When a legal attorney represents you, you should sign G-28 authorizing the attorney to act on your behalf. Check with the attorney.
Thank you all for your advise.
One more thing, no form G-28 was given to me to sign. What does this mean?
That is strange. When a legal attorney represents you, you should sign G-28 authorizing the attorney to act on your behalf. Check with the attorney.
delax
08-03 09:39 PM
Looks like they (TSC) are now processing July 3rd onwards. Any July 2nd filler , filled at TSC still waiting. Also do you know if your name check was cleared.
Not only July 2nd but probably 1000s of 2004 PDs with July 2 as RD are waiting......Its great to see 2006 approvals - at least USCIS is working......but FIFO does not exist in their dictionary.....Its probably LIFO....
Not only July 2nd but probably 1000s of 2004 PDs with July 2 as RD are waiting......Its great to see 2006 approvals - at least USCIS is working......but FIFO does not exist in their dictionary.....Its probably LIFO....
2011 And, as many people predicted
rockstart
09-08 10:48 AM
I tried and it worked. First time the call did not go through but second time it worked. Thanks for the info. Free is always sweet.
more...
pmpforgc
04-27 10:18 AM
Hi
I think it is true that you need to be careful with Indian immigration people.
Two three years back One of my senior NRI friend's wife who is US citizens passport was Intentionally Lost by Immigration People at bombay airport by immigration people, which could be recovered after SEVERAL DAYS of INTENSE PRESSURE on immigraton people by US consulate authorities as well as official complaints at Police.
SO you can not ignore this issue. You definately need to be careful when you hand over your documents to Airport peoples at Indian airports.All may not be that bad, but several such cases are happened.
I think they do this only to NRI to earn lot of money out of immigration racket. with recent involvement of MP etc. in racket we can see that how deep this thng can go if people are not careful or opposing it at every chance.
Citizens of other countries who are not NRI does not need to Worry about this as they can not earn anything with their passport US visa stamp etc. So they will never do these type of thing with any other foreign citizen who is not NRI (non-resident indian)
I think it is true that you need to be careful with Indian immigration people.
Two three years back One of my senior NRI friend's wife who is US citizens passport was Intentionally Lost by Immigration People at bombay airport by immigration people, which could be recovered after SEVERAL DAYS of INTENSE PRESSURE on immigraton people by US consulate authorities as well as official complaints at Police.
SO you can not ignore this issue. You definately need to be careful when you hand over your documents to Airport peoples at Indian airports.All may not be that bad, but several such cases are happened.
I think they do this only to NRI to earn lot of money out of immigration racket. with recent involvement of MP etc. in racket we can see that how deep this thng can go if people are not careful or opposing it at every chance.
Citizens of other countries who are not NRI does not need to Worry about this as they can not earn anything with their passport US visa stamp etc. So they will never do these type of thing with any other foreign citizen who is not NRI (non-resident indian)
delhikadesi
01-27 10:44 PM
Hello,
I am from chandler.....
but truly in current economy I am not sure if GC in on priority of anyone's list !!.
I am open for a meet and greet to get the ball rolling for our future plans!!
I am from chandler.....
but truly in current economy I am not sure if GC in on priority of anyone's list !!.
I am open for a meet and greet to get the ball rolling for our future plans!!
more...
malibuguy007
07-25 07:05 PM
www.ralphehrenpreis.com
He is not cheap, but since my company was paying I didn't bother about the pricing. However the guy is very capable.
He is not cheap, but since my company was paying I didn't bother about the pricing. However the guy is very capable.
2010 hot Fat people are disgusting.
kevinkris
11-03 08:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INo69f7f8bo
About CIR.
The CIR bill is definitely coming back. Obama has mentioned it few times that solving the current immigration problem is one of his highest priority. Now we will need to wait and see what changes they can add to the existent CIR bill to help legals. But I would think most of the bill should remain the same since they have wasted a lot of time and effort in coming up with it
About CIR.
The CIR bill is definitely coming back. Obama has mentioned it few times that solving the current immigration problem is one of his highest priority. Now we will need to wait and see what changes they can add to the existent CIR bill to help legals. But I would think most of the bill should remain the same since they have wasted a lot of time and effort in coming up with it
more...
Munna Bhai
07-12 11:47 AM
any more help??
hair Sign up game those people
chris
12-30 10:08 PM
How did you find out , that files are assigned to I/O
I got a letter from Congressman's office.
I got a letter from Congressman's office.
more...
roseball
06-29 03:26 PM
As per the blog from www.immigration-law.com, today is the last day USCIS will accept any Premium Processing requests for I-140s...
06/29/2007: Today Will be the Last Date for I-140 PPS Filing
USCIS has confirmed that the last day when they will accept the I-907 premium processing request for I-140 petition is today, June 29, 2007. Obviously "accept" means physically received or e-filed within today. Again, it is uncertain when the PPS was delivered to the postal station today but not picked up today. This is the risk involving delivery of documents to the Service Center via U.S. Express Mail. Such Express Mail remains in the postal station until it is picked up by the Service Center crew.
06/29/2007: Today Will be the Last Date for I-140 PPS Filing
USCIS has confirmed that the last day when they will accept the I-907 premium processing request for I-140 petition is today, June 29, 2007. Obviously "accept" means physically received or e-filed within today. Again, it is uncertain when the PPS was delivered to the postal station today but not picked up today. This is the risk involving delivery of documents to the Service Center via U.S. Express Mail. Such Express Mail remains in the postal station until it is picked up by the Service Center crew.
hot kesha disgusting cover. kesha
Rajeev
08-10 03:23 PM
I hope I am DEAD WRONG. But this seems too good to be true!
You can read the details of the bill at
Text of H.R.5658 as Introduced in House: SKIL Act of 2010 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress (http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h5658/text)
Apart from the provisions mentioned in my previous post, there are other favorable provisions too.
You can read the details of the bill at
Text of H.R.5658 as Introduced in House: SKIL Act of 2010 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress (http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h5658/text)
Apart from the provisions mentioned in my previous post, there are other favorable provisions too.
more...
house Fat People Are, Well, Fat.
syedajmal
11-03 11:21 AM
I know of a old couple who put in their appl to extend, but it took an inordinate amount of time. They left the country even before the appl was approved several months later. When it came to visa renewal time in chennai, they got denied several times. Just my 2 cents
Once she got 2 month stamped at POE and I applied for her extn. But she left even before they even could process the application. As per my attroney's suggestion, we sent a letter to USCIS requesting to withdraw the petition stating that she had to leave to care of settling the sale of her house (you can give some reason, but the point is to withdraw the petition) USCIS will send you a notice confirming your withdrawal and make sure you keep that in record so that your MIL can show in case of questions that may arise in future.
HTH, good luck
Once she got 2 month stamped at POE and I applied for her extn. But she left even before they even could process the application. As per my attroney's suggestion, we sent a letter to USCIS requesting to withdraw the petition stating that she had to leave to care of settling the sale of her house (you can give some reason, but the point is to withdraw the petition) USCIS will send you a notice confirming your withdrawal and make sure you keep that in record so that your MIL can show in case of questions that may arise in future.
HTH, good luck
tattoo now you just look fat,
mrajatish
05-25 08:47 AM
Called Sen. Bingaman, Chuck Hagel's office - talked nicely to staff and explained. Wife is also calling - let us do this, folks, do you want to wait another 12 years while your gardenere gets his/her greencard. Wake up or sleep forever.
more...
pictures disgusting fat bastards,
spicy_guy
09-08 10:55 AM
Good atleast we can have jobs, fr..ing last couple of years tired of loosing jobs because of Outsourcing companies. Waiting for GC from 9 years and now struggling to keep the job because of Outsourcing. Big F for OS
If you were in India, you would have asked for more OS. huh?
If you were in India, you would have asked for more OS. huh?
dresses disgusting that people
Apollon
06-30 06:57 PM
I realize the PERM position requirement must match EB2 track requirement, it must be what you said. However, what I'm questioning is (lets assume we're not talking about Masters degree at all, only BA+5 alternative) - does it make a difference *for position requirement*, not EB2, if part of the "+5" in the position requirement came before the bachelors degree was completed? Can this job requirement be without restriction all of the "+5" comes after graduation, and still qualify for EB2, where all "+5" must come after degree requirements have been satisfied?
I'll give an example, to avoid misunderstandings:
lets say a person completed BA or B.Sc. in March 2004. Lets say this person has worked in the same filed for 2 years before March 2004. Lets say after March 2004 until TODAY, when the PERM application is filed this person has continuously worked in the field for 5.5 more years, but when he was hired for his current position 1 year ago he had only 4.5 years post graduate experience.
What we have here is 6.5 years work experience until the person was hired, but only 4.5 years total post graduate experience until hiring date.
The Question is: Can the sponsor claim job requirement is BA+5, even though at the time when this person was hired post graduate experience was 4.5 years and total 6.5 years?
I'll give an example, to avoid misunderstandings:
lets say a person completed BA or B.Sc. in March 2004. Lets say this person has worked in the same filed for 2 years before March 2004. Lets say after March 2004 until TODAY, when the PERM application is filed this person has continuously worked in the field for 5.5 more years, but when he was hired for his current position 1 year ago he had only 4.5 years post graduate experience.
What we have here is 6.5 years work experience until the person was hired, but only 4.5 years total post graduate experience until hiring date.
The Question is: Can the sponsor claim job requirement is BA+5, even though at the time when this person was hired post graduate experience was 4.5 years and total 6.5 years?
more...
makeup And a little fat is not bad at
dvb
07-28 02:16 PM
Does anyone know how you can claim social security when you are in India and not a permanent resident or citizen of the US ???
girlfriend some fat people can get
gclongwaytogo
10-24 09:47 AM
:o:)
hairstyles funny pictures of fat people.
Jitamitra
05-31 12:14 PM
Recently joined.
Contributed $200.
Contributed $200.
vinzak
03-07 02:44 PM
Hello all,
I filed for EAD renewal at TSC in early Jan 11. My current EAD expires end of April. I am just wondering how long TSC is currently taking to renew EADs.
Any experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I filed for EAD renewal at TSC in early Jan 11. My current EAD expires end of April. I am just wondering how long TSC is currently taking to renew EADs.
Any experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Rajwaitingon140
12-18 12:21 AM
Buddy
When I took VISA and entered into Mexico and asked Mexican Immigration Officer please stamp my passport as I entered in Mexico, but he said if you are in Mexico for less than 72 hours then you don't need to take VISA or special permission if your stay is going to more than 72 hours then you need to take visiting VISA...I took it because I was going with my entire family...but I knew my collegues went to Mexico for stamping..without taking any Mexico VISA..hope this helps..if you need any additional info please let me know.
Thanks
Raj
I am planning to visit Mexico (not for H1 stamping - plan to use AP), I had called up their consulate in Philly and was told that they are not issuing visas at that location until Jan first week. The person I spoke to suggested that I go to the consulate in New York. I tried calling the consulate in NY, however, I could not get to speak with anyone there. They had an automated message that lists the things required for the stamping, the visa fee ($36), etc.,
However, no info if I have to schedule an appointment, how long they require to process the application.
Does anyone here have an experience with the Mexican tourist visa stamping?
Thanks in advance.
When I took VISA and entered into Mexico and asked Mexican Immigration Officer please stamp my passport as I entered in Mexico, but he said if you are in Mexico for less than 72 hours then you don't need to take VISA or special permission if your stay is going to more than 72 hours then you need to take visiting VISA...I took it because I was going with my entire family...but I knew my collegues went to Mexico for stamping..without taking any Mexico VISA..hope this helps..if you need any additional info please let me know.
Thanks
Raj
I am planning to visit Mexico (not for H1 stamping - plan to use AP), I had called up their consulate in Philly and was told that they are not issuing visas at that location until Jan first week. The person I spoke to suggested that I go to the consulate in New York. I tried calling the consulate in NY, however, I could not get to speak with anyone there. They had an automated message that lists the things required for the stamping, the visa fee ($36), etc.,
However, no info if I have to schedule an appointment, how long they require to process the application.
Does anyone here have an experience with the Mexican tourist visa stamping?
Thanks in advance.
No comments:
Post a Comment