cpucrash0
May 1, 06:40 PM
I hope it's announced in june I really want a new iPhone and I don't want a white iphone 4 because I already have a black iPhone 4 so what's the point in getting the same one. I want an iPhone 5.
Young Spade
Apr 15, 09:55 AM
Have one what? A MacBook? or a bag? Well yea I could definitely recommend both :)
For the MacBook, what are you planning on doing with it? If you are doing things like watching videos, word processing, maybe a little picture editing (nothing serious) and web browsing, then any MacBook will get the job done.
The MacBook Airs are the smallest and lightest and the lowest spec'd overall, however they do have SSD drives (which I'm sure you can get in certain models of other Macs) but they fare pretty well with average day to day activities.
Since you dont' really have a computer at all though, I would suggest a macbook pro; they all have great specs and whatnot, and the reason that I didn't suggest a macbook is because an update to the line should be coming around the corner any time now.
For a laptop bag? Incase has some pretty good ones.... I like that overall look that they have; if you're into video games and know what MLG (Major League Gaming) is, Astro Gaming has a couple that are great quality; going to get one from them at the start of the summer.
For the MacBook, what are you planning on doing with it? If you are doing things like watching videos, word processing, maybe a little picture editing (nothing serious) and web browsing, then any MacBook will get the job done.
The MacBook Airs are the smallest and lightest and the lowest spec'd overall, however they do have SSD drives (which I'm sure you can get in certain models of other Macs) but they fare pretty well with average day to day activities.
Since you dont' really have a computer at all though, I would suggest a macbook pro; they all have great specs and whatnot, and the reason that I didn't suggest a macbook is because an update to the line should be coming around the corner any time now.
For a laptop bag? Incase has some pretty good ones.... I like that overall look that they have; if you're into video games and know what MLG (Major League Gaming) is, Astro Gaming has a couple that are great quality; going to get one from them at the start of the summer.
nomar383
Jun 29, 11:55 AM
Parts received in 3 days. All in perfect shape. Great seller!
Teh Don Ditty
Apr 2, 11:12 PM
If the OP thought $999.99 was bad, he should've scrolled down more. Highest price is $2475.00 :eek:
more...
eawmp1
May 7, 02:24 AM
The answer BEFORE Thunderbolt would have been more difficult. Assuming TB external drives, I'd say iMac.
CANEHDN
Apr 6, 05:22 PM
Can you post the PHP? The form looks okay. The PHP would help us know what's going on.
more...
adamjay
Dec 3, 08:49 PM
make me an offer on this...
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=164846
more PC than you need, but i'm not asking much.
if you paypal'd me tonight, i'd probably take a good bit less than i am asking.
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=164846
more PC than you need, but i'm not asking much.
if you paypal'd me tonight, i'd probably take a good bit less than i am asking.
nick1516
Feb 17, 09:19 PM
The only one I have:
Metallica- Orgullo, Pasion, Y Gloria (the 2009 mexico city 2 dvd + 2 cd set)
Metallica- Orgullo, Pasion, Y Gloria (the 2009 mexico city 2 dvd + 2 cd set)
more...
rainman::|:|
Oct 17, 08:20 AM
i swear, i remember a quick fix for this that involved sliding a piece of paper between something in the switch... does anyone know what i'm talking about? it's not an easy task but didnt seem that difficult...
:)
pnw
:)
pnw
AirmanPika
Jan 16, 09:00 PM
OK we know apple supposedly has some kind of super secret planned for the Final Cut meet thats supposed to begin in a few minutes...
Now, I'm going to make my own personal leap of logic here based on rumblings over the last few weeks.
Touch screen tablet, newton 2, multitouch tablet.
Now here we have final cut.
Even though the product isn't exactly geared towards just that I can almost see some kind of Wacom Cintiq apple device. Multitouch gestures, pen input for graphics editing, tablet format. Basicly a handheld multimedia editing platform for pros. Maybe would need to link to a Mac Pro as it won't itself be able to process the graphics of an HD Video or something similarly intensive.
Yea I know my head is in the clouds but it would be a fun toy.
Now, I'm going to make my own personal leap of logic here based on rumblings over the last few weeks.
Touch screen tablet, newton 2, multitouch tablet.
Now here we have final cut.
Even though the product isn't exactly geared towards just that I can almost see some kind of Wacom Cintiq apple device. Multitouch gestures, pen input for graphics editing, tablet format. Basicly a handheld multimedia editing platform for pros. Maybe would need to link to a Mac Pro as it won't itself be able to process the graphics of an HD Video or something similarly intensive.
Yea I know my head is in the clouds but it would be a fun toy.
more...
alansmallen
Jun 5, 10:30 AM
PM sent...Let me know :cool:
I'll work with you, but prefer to have people from in the US.
I'll work with you, but prefer to have people from in the US.
MacBytes
Aug 9, 02:41 PM
http://www.macbytes.com/images/bytessig.gif (http://www.macbytes.com)
Category: Photos
Link: Photos from Apple Store Opening in Covent Garden (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20100809154142)
Description:: none
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
Category: Photos
Link: Photos from Apple Store Opening in Covent Garden (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20100809154142)
Description:: none
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
more...
iGav
Sep 26, 07:03 AM
I googled this response, but most seem to think that it's due to running Windows 95, or an older Netscape browser, and the PC I just used has XP, Quicktime 6 and as basically all up to date, I think.
Lau, you need QuickTime 7 to view H.264 content.
Depending on the type of content, change your codec to something like Sorenson Video 3 you'll take a size hit, but it should work fine.
Hope that helps.
Lau, you need QuickTime 7 to view H.264 content.
Depending on the type of content, change your codec to something like Sorenson Video 3 you'll take a size hit, but it should work fine.
Hope that helps.
barkomatic
Apr 6, 09:53 AM
Are "some people" your parents? It's relatively easy to fake a broken computer without actually harming it if you think about it -- but your request sounds sketchy to me.
The new i5 13 inch MBP performs better at some games and worse at others when comparing them to the previous generation. It's a compromise Apple had to make with this generation in order to get the Sandy Bridge processors. If gaming is important to you and money is tight I'd go for a PC with discrete graphics.
The new i5 13 inch MBP performs better at some games and worse at others when comparing them to the previous generation. It's a compromise Apple had to make with this generation in order to get the Sandy Bridge processors. If gaming is important to you and money is tight I'd go for a PC with discrete graphics.
more...
longofest
Jul 23, 02:07 PM
You are quite mistake, this second preview is near feature complete. It needs some polishing, but for the most part it's nearly ready to be shipped.
The first preview had a lot of major bugs. It may be near feature complete, but I agree that they need to spend time and ensure the IDE is stable before they make a GM.
The first preview had a lot of major bugs. It may be near feature complete, but I agree that they need to spend time and ensure the IDE is stable before they make a GM.
maflynn
May 6, 08:52 AM
Was this supposed to be posted on facebook?
Have fun on your vaca ... LIKE! :p
Just a rant (or a whine) ;)
Have fun on your vaca ... LIKE! :p
Just a rant (or a whine) ;)
more...
Legion93
Apr 23, 09:43 PM
He used a Mac.
Image (http://boskolives.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/powerbook_5300_screen.jpg?w=400&h=263)
Looks like Mac OS X Cheetah or Puma :d
Image (http://boskolives.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/powerbook_5300_screen.jpg?w=400&h=263)
Looks like Mac OS X Cheetah or Puma :d
SnowLeopard2008
Apr 24, 05:02 PM
There's no practical reason behind letting the battery completely die and then charging it to 100% like what you described. Lithium ion battery technology has progressed a lot since the times when that was helpful. Also, confirming what previous posters have said, iPhone 4 will shut off the power that flows into the battery when it's fully charged. The iPhone will then run off the charger's power until you unplug it. And turning it on and off completely won't harm the phone, although there's not much advantage to doing so unless you are low on battery and you need it later on.
twoodcc
Oct 20, 01:23 PM
yeah i ran across that review when searching. it's only slightly faster though, and a little harder to overclock. but i bet it would be good at folding. i wonder if many people are using them?
Bond007
Jun 29, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by mnkeybsness
for that sound input, go to systempreferences>sound
go to the input option and see if anything comes up when you plug it in.
and for the itunes problem, you may want to type 'top' (no quotes) into a terminal and see what's eating up your processor.
In the input, there's a "Line In" option. Thats all. And for the terminal, the only thing running with the highest %of usage was the 'TOP'. At 6%CPU. Everyhthing else was 0.something. :confused: :confused:
for that sound input, go to systempreferences>sound
go to the input option and see if anything comes up when you plug it in.
and for the itunes problem, you may want to type 'top' (no quotes) into a terminal and see what's eating up your processor.
In the input, there's a "Line In" option. Thats all. And for the terminal, the only thing running with the highest %of usage was the 'TOP'. At 6%CPU. Everyhthing else was 0.something. :confused: :confused:
Sparky9292
Apr 17, 09:39 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)
Nospot has always been my favorite on my idevices but just downloaded TetherMe last night($4.99) and has to be by far my favorite yet. Love surfing on my iPad now instead of the iPhone. 3GUnrestrictor is also a good one if you want to use FaceTime over 3G or download/update larger apps outside of wifi.
Ohhh AT&T hates you!
Nospot has always been my favorite on my idevices but just downloaded TetherMe last night($4.99) and has to be by far my favorite yet. Love surfing on my iPad now instead of the iPhone. 3GUnrestrictor is also a good one if you want to use FaceTime over 3G or download/update larger apps outside of wifi.
Ohhh AT&T hates you!
narco
Dec 19, 06:40 AM
I've always fell for the "hauntingly beautiful" line, and I think it definitely fits with her. I have the album before this one (which I believe is her debut?) and had no idea a new one came out -- I'll have to check it out.
Fishes,
narco.
Fishes,
narco.
GodBless
Jan 25, 02:47 AM
I've had a similar experience on several occasions, most recently today. I have my inbox sorted by date received, with newest mail at the top, but for some reason new mail (received 'Today') will be at the bottom. Mail received 'Yesterday' will be at the top.
My message counter (in the dock icon) will indicate new mail, but when I look for it (at the top of my date-sorted list), it won't be there. I have to scroll down to the bottom of the list, and there, below the oldest of my already-read e-mails, is my new mail.
I've had the same issue in Mail countless times. I hope this bug is fixed in Tiger. :rolleyes:
My message counter (in the dock icon) will indicate new mail, but when I look for it (at the top of my date-sorted list), it won't be there. I have to scroll down to the bottom of the list, and there, below the oldest of my already-read e-mails, is my new mail.
I've had the same issue in Mail countless times. I hope this bug is fixed in Tiger. :rolleyes:
macfreek57
Oct 20, 11:28 PM
PS2, not PSP... and wouldnt a mini PS2 have the same size cds so that all the games that have been released to date are compatible. Although, with my experience, burnt media will usually not play in playstations, burnt cds are simply a no go, and burnt dvds are a toss up.
�
i must have totally missed that.
but, no. i do know that psp's will have a small disc form-factor. all i've really heard about it is that and that even so, they will hold more than a PS2 disc.
�
i must have totally missed that.
but, no. i do know that psp's will have a small disc form-factor. all i've really heard about it is that and that even so, they will hold more than a PS2 disc.
No comments:
Post a Comment