Indiaxyz
03-26 11:22 AM
Hi, I want to go from h1 to h4 to h1 all within 1 year, plus I have a US Master's degree . Please let me know if this is possible without falling under the H1B cap.
I appreciate your help. Thanks.
I appreciate your help. Thanks.
wallpaper Drawings based on this

dixie
09-25 02:38 PM
I see no harm in contacting him; but your excitement about Chandrasekharan seems curious to me. When people who have themselves immigrated from India (who now have GC/citizenship) are so indifferent about us, how can you expect a second generation indian journalist to "understand" our problems ? He does not seem to have done any articles on immigration; so there is no objective way for us to say whether he is really sympathetic to us or not.
Remember that even anti-immigration organizations like numbersUSA have lots of members who are immigrants themselves or have immigrant parents.
Any comments from Core Team regarding contacting Rajiv ? His parents are immigrants from India,so he will understand the sufferings of legal immigrants !
I think it is better to contact him.
Guys...Any comments ?
Remember that even anti-immigration organizations like numbersUSA have lots of members who are immigrants themselves or have immigrant parents.
Any comments from Core Team regarding contacting Rajiv ? His parents are immigrants from India,so he will understand the sufferings of legal immigrants !
I think it is better to contact him.
Guys...Any comments ?
xu1
08-02 11:35 PM
I believe MS + 2 is good enough if your company supports it and your lawyer is not too conservative in filing (both are important)... I heard the perm is more inclined to reject EB2 than EB3 though. the lawyer needs to therefore prepare a good case.
2011 anime love kiss drawings.
VisaHelp
07-26 01:51 AM
Okay, I applied for an H1 transfer late June 2006 on my own. Started at new job after receipt. Late August went on maternity leave. Came back to work in December. During maternity leave, my application was sent back due to wrong fee and no LCA (I didn't use a lawyer and was given somewhat bad advice.) By the time I did a re-application for transfer it was April 2007 (with the help of lawyers, this time). My H1 expired (6 years) near the end of June. But I was told I was okay as long as I was pending. Mid-July got a request for evidence with a date of September 20th being the latest date I can send in the evidence...pay stubs, tax returns, etc.
1. Am I currently out of status or okay because of the RFE?
2. If I apply for F-1 status now (thinking of a second Masters or PhD) will I need to send in the evidence for the H1B before that or will that not matter? It will take me a while to get all of the evidence, but I don't have time to wait in regards to getting the F-1 for school this Fall.
My lawyers suggested leaving the country, but I am fearful of that? Any suggestions, answers, advice?
Thanks.
1. Am I currently out of status or okay because of the RFE?
2. If I apply for F-1 status now (thinking of a second Masters or PhD) will I need to send in the evidence for the H1B before that or will that not matter? It will take me a while to get all of the evidence, but I don't have time to wait in regards to getting the F-1 for school this Fall.
My lawyers suggested leaving the country, but I am fearful of that? Any suggestions, answers, advice?
Thanks.
more...
priderock
09-01 05:51 PM
Congratulations to those who got the "Card Production Ordered" email. Could you guys share if you had to go through a second finger print
No second FP for me. first one in 2007. I had the very same question before. I gather that they are renewing the old FPs.
No second FP for me. first one in 2007. I had the very same question before. I gather that they are renewing the old FPs.
latbsol
02-25 01:23 AM
I have been working with my current employer for the last 5 years in job title
A (Software Engineer), which wasn't qualified for EB2. But now I will be been promoted to a significantly different job title and responsibilities B (Research Scientist), with the same employer and The requirements for that position are a Masters degree with
one year of experience. Does this qualify for a EB2 ? Does EB2 require managerial
experience i.e. should you be managing people or is that not a requirement? The employer will later file for a PERM labor in EB2.
For the purpose of EB2 labor for the new position, I need to show 1 year of
work experience.
Question: Would I be able to use/show the work experience I
gained when I was working in job title A with the same employer? i.e. Will I
be able to use on-the-job work experience that I gained before I was promoted
to the new position? Remember, the current job title B (for which EB2 labor is
being filed) and requirements are significantly different from the previous job
title A and requirements (which only qualified for a EB3). Have anyone got their
labor approved in EB2 with work experience from the same employer? Are there any
USCIS published documents that coult clarify this?
I have my I-140 approved in EB3 and I have also filed for 485. Assuming the EB2
labor certification gets approved, could I re-capture my EB3 Priority Date? If so,
what is the exact procedure for doing that?
Is the attempt to process my labor in EB2 completely independent of my
existing EB3 labor and I-140? Will a denial of EB2 labor affect my existing
EB3 approved labor and I-140?
Thanks much for your time in helping clarify this.
A (Software Engineer), which wasn't qualified for EB2. But now I will be been promoted to a significantly different job title and responsibilities B (Research Scientist), with the same employer and The requirements for that position are a Masters degree with
one year of experience. Does this qualify for a EB2 ? Does EB2 require managerial
experience i.e. should you be managing people or is that not a requirement? The employer will later file for a PERM labor in EB2.
For the purpose of EB2 labor for the new position, I need to show 1 year of
work experience.
Question: Would I be able to use/show the work experience I
gained when I was working in job title A with the same employer? i.e. Will I
be able to use on-the-job work experience that I gained before I was promoted
to the new position? Remember, the current job title B (for which EB2 labor is
being filed) and requirements are significantly different from the previous job
title A and requirements (which only qualified for a EB3). Have anyone got their
labor approved in EB2 with work experience from the same employer? Are there any
USCIS published documents that coult clarify this?
I have my I-140 approved in EB3 and I have also filed for 485. Assuming the EB2
labor certification gets approved, could I re-capture my EB3 Priority Date? If so,
what is the exact procedure for doing that?
Is the attempt to process my labor in EB2 completely independent of my
existing EB3 labor and I-140? Will a denial of EB2 labor affect my existing
EB3 approved labor and I-140?
Thanks much for your time in helping clarify this.
more...
lalithkx
08-19 11:54 AM
Per Murthy EAD will be ganted only for one year if I-140 has not yet approved.
An important point made in the clarification is that, regardless of an unavailable priority date, the EAD will only be granted for one year if the I-140 petition has not yet been approved.
Yes, My I-140 is still pending but both me and my wife got 2 year EAD.
I think they changed their policy at their convenience.
An important point made in the clarification is that, regardless of an unavailable priority date, the EAD will only be granted for one year if the I-140 petition has not yet been approved.
Yes, My I-140 is still pending but both me and my wife got 2 year EAD.
I think they changed their policy at their convenience.
2010 Drawings Of Anime Couples
vxb2004
04-27 09:29 PM
Legal-In-A-Limbo,
I had a very good working relationship with company A and my old attorney. They both confirmed that they did NOT request I-140 withdrawal. I do not see any case status change online. What surprises me is that H1B is a non immigrant petition and why would they open it now?
Any inputs? Thanks in advance.
same happened with me, already posted on couple of other threads.
Hi,
My H1 which was approved back in 2006 has been re-opened today...This is the status I see on USCIS web-site
Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER
Current Status: Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pending.
We reopened this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER on April 26, 2009, and are now reviewing our earlier decision. We also mailed you a notice describing the next steps in the process. Please follow any instructions on this notice. Our review should be completed within 30 days. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.
I have used AC-21 and been working with new employer on EAD since April, 2008. I talked to my old employer and they said they have sent a request to withdraw my H-1B and all other immigration applications. So, I am assuming that they have also withdrawn 140. He also said when someone leaves the company its a normal process to withdraw all the immigration related documents.
Can you please tell me, what will happen to my cases. If someone has gone through the same, if they can share their experiece that will be really appreciated.
I had a very good working relationship with company A and my old attorney. They both confirmed that they did NOT request I-140 withdrawal. I do not see any case status change online. What surprises me is that H1B is a non immigrant petition and why would they open it now?
Any inputs? Thanks in advance.
same happened with me, already posted on couple of other threads.
Hi,
My H1 which was approved back in 2006 has been re-opened today...This is the status I see on USCIS web-site
Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER
Current Status: Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pending.
We reopened this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER on April 26, 2009, and are now reviewing our earlier decision. We also mailed you a notice describing the next steps in the process. Please follow any instructions on this notice. Our review should be completed within 30 days. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.
I have used AC-21 and been working with new employer on EAD since April, 2008. I talked to my old employer and they said they have sent a request to withdraw my H-1B and all other immigration applications. So, I am assuming that they have also withdrawn 140. He also said when someone leaves the company its a normal process to withdraw all the immigration related documents.
Can you please tell me, what will happen to my cases. If someone has gone through the same, if they can share their experiece that will be really appreciated.
more...
skv
06-21 03:06 PM
Yes pretty much looks OK but I wont be comfortable if this is format your parents will use. For close relative this format is fine.
For parents I am not comfortable with the statement "and that________father�s name) is his/her father and _____________ (mother�s name) is his/her mother."
So just dig a little and there were members who have posted the sample for parents and close relative.
Go to this link for format http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5036&page=7
Affidavit does not have a unique format identified by INS, hence different attorneys may have different layouts.
For parents I am not comfortable with the statement "and that________father�s name) is his/her father and _____________ (mother�s name) is his/her mother."
So just dig a little and there were members who have posted the sample for parents and close relative.
Go to this link for format http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5036&page=7
Affidavit does not have a unique format identified by INS, hence different attorneys may have different layouts.
hair Draw Kissing Anime Couples
some_guy
07-17 05:37 PM
Great news...... Keep going IV
more...
qplearn
10-01 02:24 PM
It is not as simple as that. PERM started only last year - march 2005 to be precise. Now imagine someone from India who has a pending LC app using the old system in EB3 in December 2004 - his application would most likely still be languishing in PBEC or DBEC. Optimisitically, assume he gets his labor approved in September 2007 (when DOL has promised to clear the backlogs) - Even assuming he gets his I-140 overnight, an end-of-2004 PD will certainly not be anywhere near current by the rate at which EB3 India dates are progressing, So that means another 4 - 6 years or so just to FILE 485. All this assuming his LC is approved - if LC gets turned down after waiting 3 years, he has to start over with a new 2007 PD !!
This is exactly the situation that one of my colleagues finds himself in.
So one temporary solution to all of this is the ability to file for I-140 and 485 even when labor is pending.
I have full sympathy for your colleague. That is a nightmarish situation.
This is exactly the situation that one of my colleagues finds himself in.
So one temporary solution to all of this is the ability to file for I-140 and 485 even when labor is pending.
I have full sympathy for your colleague. That is a nightmarish situation.
hot anime , anime, cartoon
Aah_GC
06-01 01:37 AM
As suggested by vxb.. make sure you have your I140 approved, as long as you have that - you should be good to look at other options. If you use AC21 without I140 approval, its puts you at risk as your employer can revoke I140 even after 180 days of I1485 application. Seems like you have that figured that one out.
The thing with your TME role is, it is very explicit with the word "Marketing" in it. The concern with USCIS is it might actually object your transition from an engineering to marketing position. Not sure if you are moving with the same GC sponsoring employer (if that is the case, you should be good). But if you are thinking about a different employer, make sure you are moving with the same / similar type of roles. After all your GC labor was approved for a specific role that did not find a GC / citizen with similar skills.
Use your AC21 privelege wisely.
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone was ever able to change from Software Engineer to Technical Marketing Engineer (TME), using the AC21 portability rules. A TME needs similar level of technical skills as that of a Software Engineer, of course used for a different purpose.
A short description of this role (for those of you who don't know about this role)
The Technical Marketing Engineer role is exciting and challenging for the employee that enjoys equally working hands on with technology in the lab and marketing this knowledge to customers. Working with marketing, engineering, services and the sales channels
I really like to consider moving to TME roles. I see this as a first point to moving to Product Manager roles. One could move to Product Manager directly, but I guess the transition for a Software Engineer will be smooth, when he/she goes from Software Engineer -> TME -> Product Manager. The advantage with TME is, you can leverage your technical skills to perform this new role and then gradually hone your marketing/soft skills, to move to the Product Manager position. This is also the input I got from the Marketing Director of one of the reputed firms.
All looks good, but I am not sure if this transition to TME will be acceptable under the AC21 rules. It would be nice to know if anyone has ever able to do it successfully (without getting any RFEs/rejections). Right now, I have a feeling that I am totally stuck in the Software Engineer role and really like to explore my options.
Appreciate your thoughts on this
The thing with your TME role is, it is very explicit with the word "Marketing" in it. The concern with USCIS is it might actually object your transition from an engineering to marketing position. Not sure if you are moving with the same GC sponsoring employer (if that is the case, you should be good). But if you are thinking about a different employer, make sure you are moving with the same / similar type of roles. After all your GC labor was approved for a specific role that did not find a GC / citizen with similar skills.
Use your AC21 privelege wisely.
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone was ever able to change from Software Engineer to Technical Marketing Engineer (TME), using the AC21 portability rules. A TME needs similar level of technical skills as that of a Software Engineer, of course used for a different purpose.
A short description of this role (for those of you who don't know about this role)
The Technical Marketing Engineer role is exciting and challenging for the employee that enjoys equally working hands on with technology in the lab and marketing this knowledge to customers. Working with marketing, engineering, services and the sales channels
I really like to consider moving to TME roles. I see this as a first point to moving to Product Manager roles. One could move to Product Manager directly, but I guess the transition for a Software Engineer will be smooth, when he/she goes from Software Engineer -> TME -> Product Manager. The advantage with TME is, you can leverage your technical skills to perform this new role and then gradually hone your marketing/soft skills, to move to the Product Manager position. This is also the input I got from the Marketing Director of one of the reputed firms.
All looks good, but I am not sure if this transition to TME will be acceptable under the AC21 rules. It would be nice to know if anyone has ever able to do it successfully (without getting any RFEs/rejections). Right now, I have a feeling that I am totally stuck in the Software Engineer role and really like to explore my options.
Appreciate your thoughts on this
more...
house anime love kiss drawings. cute
eb2_mumbai
10-28 09:33 AM
I am not 100 % sure on how pre-approved labors are judged but isnt it true that you should be qualifying from the PD of that labor so in your case 2004. This would mean your 2007 MS will not be accepted since that is after the labor. Now your BSc + 1 Yr PGD might work only if you have them in same field. I mean not guranteed but least you have a chance to appeal. But say they are totally different fields then it might not work. Example BCom + 1 Yr Computer Diploma will not cut the ice in this difficult period. If you need better answers you need to put in more details.
tattoo How to Draw Anime People
Bobby Digital
May 25th, 2005, 03:05 PM
You probably put the update on your camera (if you followed Nikon's directions) but you may have not installed it. What I mean is if you go to firmware to see what version your using you should see at the bottom update available, install? Or something along those lines. You then must select that and hit the enter button. When it is installed the menu should be a dark grey color. That is the 2.0 menu.
Bracketing can be done by holding the button on the left side of camera (with back facing you) behind the auto,m,a...dial. It's beside the format button. If you hold that and roll your thumb dial on the right hand side it should turn on your backeting. If you want to adjust the settings you should be able to do that using, I think, your index finger dial on the front.
Hope this helps.
Bracketing can be done by holding the button on the left side of camera (with back facing you) behind the auto,m,a...dial. It's beside the format button. If you hold that and roll your thumb dial on the right hand side it should turn on your backeting. If you want to adjust the settings you should be able to do that using, I think, your index finger dial on the front.
Hope this helps.
more...
pictures this is adorable! anime is
140jibjab
01-11 11:06 AM
When you apply for H4 for the new wife. Make sure you take the follwoing:
1. Divorce Decree.
2. New Marraige registration(India Marraige Registration). Take the Marraige certificate and the Copy of the Application(Application you provide at the local authority to get your new marraige registered). Also make sure you Check the Divorced in the application. US consulate wants to make sure you have given the right info to the Local authorities).
3. Based on your H1, your new wife will get her H4 stamped.(been through it so it works like a charm).
All the best
Thank you so much...
What is the H4 Process for new wife? will she be given the H4 Visa with no issues in us consulates in India???
1. Divorce Decree.
2. New Marraige registration(India Marraige Registration). Take the Marraige certificate and the Copy of the Application(Application you provide at the local authority to get your new marraige registered). Also make sure you Check the Divorced in the application. US consulate wants to make sure you have given the right info to the Local authorities).
3. Based on your H1, your new wife will get her H4 stamped.(been through it so it works like a charm).
All the best
Thank you so much...
What is the H4 Process for new wife? will she be given the H4 Visa with no issues in us consulates in India???
dresses anime love kiss drawings. emo
rexjamla
09-10 08:08 AM
Hi Friends,
I filed a complaint with senator Gregg's office(NH) after July Visa bulletin reversal. Senator's office send a query to DOS on my behalf. In mid-August I got a letter from senator's office in which he apologized for incapable to do anything regarding July-Visa_bulletin reversal.
However, I found a letter attached from DOS which states that "Due to significant number of visas returned from USCIS to DOS, DOS reinstate original July-Visa-Bulletin # 107".
I just wanted to sahre this information with you because what USCIS said about this matter is exactly opposite.
Check this link- http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletinUpdate17Jul07.pdf
Thanks!
Rex
I filed a complaint with senator Gregg's office(NH) after July Visa bulletin reversal. Senator's office send a query to DOS on my behalf. In mid-August I got a letter from senator's office in which he apologized for incapable to do anything regarding July-Visa_bulletin reversal.
However, I found a letter attached from DOS which states that "Due to significant number of visas returned from USCIS to DOS, DOS reinstate original July-Visa-Bulletin # 107".
I just wanted to sahre this information with you because what USCIS said about this matter is exactly opposite.
Check this link- http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletinUpdate17Jul07.pdf
Thanks!
Rex
more...
makeup Anime Couple by
fide_champ
03-21 11:26 AM
Please see below for my answers..
I'm on H4. I have got an offer from a company and they will do my H1
I have few questions
1)How easy it is to transfer H1's to another company? What documents I need?
You'll have to file a Change of Status application with USCIS. If this is your first time H1-B, then you will be subjected to the cap.
2)Is it possible to convert back to h4? I have 2 kids so I might have to convert back to H4 from h1 if I cannot take the stress.
what documents do I need?Do I need to go out of US for this?
Yes, you can change your status to H4 from H1. You do not need to travel outside of US. You need to show that your spouse is maintaining proper status. You do not need to show your paystubs for this.
3)Once back on H4, and in future If I want to get back on h1, Am I subject to cap?
Since you have already held H1-B status for a non-exempt employer, you are not subjected to the cap
I'm on H4. I have got an offer from a company and they will do my H1
I have few questions
1)How easy it is to transfer H1's to another company? What documents I need?
You'll have to file a Change of Status application with USCIS. If this is your first time H1-B, then you will be subjected to the cap.
2)Is it possible to convert back to h4? I have 2 kids so I might have to convert back to H4 from h1 if I cannot take the stress.
what documents do I need?Do I need to go out of US for this?
Yes, you can change your status to H4 from H1. You do not need to travel outside of US. You need to show that your spouse is maintaining proper status. You do not need to show your paystubs for this.
3)Once back on H4, and in future If I want to get back on h1, Am I subject to cap?
Since you have already held H1-B status for a non-exempt employer, you are not subjected to the cap
girlfriend drawings of anime couples
AllVNeedGcPc
08-06 11:19 PM
- Received 2 Yr EAD expiring July 2010
- Current EAD expires in Sept 2008
- 140 Still Pending
- EB3 I, July 03 PD
- Current EAD expires in Sept 2008
- 140 Still Pending
- EB3 I, July 03 PD
hairstyles drawings of anime couples
ZeroComplexity
04-27 03:01 PM
According to the Supreme court corporations are to be treated as individuals. With the rights and privileges of being an individual comes the burden of taxes :) Corporate personhood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood)
If corporations do not use any resources provided by the US govt, they shouldn't be taxed, unfortunately thats not the case. Corporations use the infrastructure and security provided by the govt and they pollute. Taxing corporations is the only way to recover the costs to govt/nation because of their existence within the US.
GE is not a person. All of GE employees as well as share holders pay taxes on their income. Why do you want to double tax the companies and make them go out of business? Thats one reason companies have to setup operations in tax haven countries.
It's as if the wife has to pay taxes on her salary and then the husband has to pay taxes on the pocket money he gets from his wife as monthly allowance to run the house hold. (Just reversed the traditional places of husband and wife for fun).
If corporations do not use any resources provided by the US govt, they shouldn't be taxed, unfortunately thats not the case. Corporations use the infrastructure and security provided by the govt and they pollute. Taxing corporations is the only way to recover the costs to govt/nation because of their existence within the US.
GE is not a person. All of GE employees as well as share holders pay taxes on their income. Why do you want to double tax the companies and make them go out of business? Thats one reason companies have to setup operations in tax haven countries.
It's as if the wife has to pay taxes on her salary and then the husband has to pay taxes on the pocket money he gets from his wife as monthly allowance to run the house hold. (Just reversed the traditional places of husband and wife for fun).
vin13
04-08 12:08 PM
I am not trying to be rude. but really we should use some common sense. If you are visiting another state within US why would you need a visa? If you are still not sure check with the cruise ship customer service.
All i am trying to say is do not post a question until you have put some effort to get your answer by yourself.
All i am trying to say is do not post a question until you have put some effort to get your answer by yourself.
Libra
07-15 04:10 PM
Its very simple, they are anti-immigrant channels, dont you know lou dobbs, o'rielly anti-immigrant shows have more ratings, so there is no way they want their viewer change their mind on immigration system. they are surviving on anti-immigrant programs.
All we can do is exposing their lies, and make atleast few of them know most trusted new channels are not so trustable.
I have the same question. If somebody knows please let us know
All we can do is exposing their lies, and make atleast few of them know most trusted new channels are not so trustable.
I have the same question. If somebody knows please let us know
No comments:
Post a Comment