Blue Velvet
Jan 2, 07:50 AM
Cheers, thanks for clearing that up.
God, I learn at least 5 new things a day just hanging out here...
God, I learn at least 5 new things a day just hanging out here...
SideStepSociety
Apr 27, 08:41 PM
Ahh, yeah, that sucks. Hopefully the JB comes sooner than later. I've almost been considering an iPad, but I'm just not sure I'd make enough use of it to warrant the price.
Edit: Killer! Thanks lavirshevo! They look great! They look even better in my multitasking bar! :)
Thanks to Hackint0sh814 as well! Loving the new rotation lock switch on my iPhone.
Edit: Killer! Thanks lavirshevo! They look great! They look even better in my multitasking bar! :)
Thanks to Hackint0sh814 as well! Loving the new rotation lock switch on my iPhone.

sasasule
Mar 9, 10:29 AM
I'd suggest that you add some screenshots at every step, at least it'll be easier to follow and gives people reassurance that they're on the right track.
I agree on this one for fresh mac users picture can help me more then text :) but joke aside nice guide
I agree on this one for fresh mac users picture can help me more then text :) but joke aside nice guide
Cheffy Dave
May 6, 03:05 PM
I suggest the NZXT cooler.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834997340
As a former PC builder, I always used Zalman case and CPU fans, that said, we are talking about laptop coolers, of the 3 presented here, I like your choice the best:cool:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834997340
As a former PC builder, I always used Zalman case and CPU fans, that said, we are talking about laptop coolers, of the 3 presented here, I like your choice the best:cool:
more...
edesignuk
Dec 21, 06:01 AM
Very nicely done. But yes, completely pointless! It doesn't show what "Spymac 3" is, what its features are. WTF is the point???? :confused:
jadekitty24
Dec 16, 06:40 AM
Well, it can survive a hard fall of about 4 feet, I know that for sure. I own a G3 iBook without wireless (I'm broke) so I always have a 100 foot ethernet cord trailing behind me. Somehow, as I was walking from one room to another, I got tangled up in it, did a funny little twirly-dance, practically threw the iBook out of my way (if I would have landed on it there would surely be no chance of survival) and fell to the ground face first (ouch). The iBook landed hard on its left side. It was powered on, as a matter of fact I was browsing this forum. The sound it made on contact was horrible to say the least. But I'll be damned...so far not a thing wrong with it! When I say it took a hard hit I mean it REALLY took a hard hit. When I picked it up off the floor I wasn't breathing...it felt like my heart had stopped. The screen was black, all was quiet...for about 3 seconds. All of a sudden the screen lit up and it was right where I left it. I just had to reconnect to the internet and I was rolling again. Just wanted to share that with everyone, for I am blown away that the thing isn't dead. If a moose like me can't kill this iBook it is one hardy machine;)
more...
BakedBeans
Aug 14, 09:48 AM
its been stuck down here for months lol
liamkp
Jul 23, 10:15 AM
I would suggest checking the iPhone forum for similar issues and suggestions....
I believe the latest suggestion is to shut the ipod/iphone off, plug it into the head unit, and then restart the ipod.
Another option was to "re-pair" the device with the head unit.
I agree. If this doesnt work you should probably try downgrading to 3.1.2 (no downgrades to 3.1.3).
I believe the latest suggestion is to shut the ipod/iphone off, plug it into the head unit, and then restart the ipod.
Another option was to "re-pair" the device with the head unit.
I agree. If this doesnt work you should probably try downgrading to 3.1.2 (no downgrades to 3.1.3).
more...
gr8tfly
Apr 28, 08:01 PM
Try starting in "safe" mode by holding down the shift key on startup. Then, you should be able to install the update to 10.1.5.
I'm curious as to what model iMac that is. 10.1 is very old, and really was the first useable version of OS-X. You should try and upgrade to a bare minimum of 10.2 (Jaguar), but the latest version that will run on your model would probable be best.
10.3 (Panther) would be the lowest I would recommend; 10.4 (Tiger) even better (I'm making a guess your model is below the minimum spec to run Leopard, 10.5.).
I'm curious as to what model iMac that is. 10.1 is very old, and really was the first useable version of OS-X. You should try and upgrade to a bare minimum of 10.2 (Jaguar), but the latest version that will run on your model would probable be best.
10.3 (Panther) would be the lowest I would recommend; 10.4 (Tiger) even better (I'm making a guess your model is below the minimum spec to run Leopard, 10.5.).
Macmadant
Dec 6, 11:29 AM
I had the 400 iMac DV SE, and I just put in a 500MHz w/ a better grphx card (was on the 500mhz mobo) and it runs like a charm. Just get the mobo off eBay and there ya go! ;)
so you brought the 500mzh motherboard and just stuck it in, and it worked fine cool
;)
so you brought the 500mzh motherboard and just stuck it in, and it worked fine cool
;)
more...
Eraserhead
May 17, 04:24 AM
You have over 5 posts so you can make the changes yourself ;)
mkrishnan
Feb 16, 02:07 PM
For Firefox, is there a reason you're using Tabbrowser Extensions and not Tabbrowser Preferences?
Oooh, love your screenname, btw. :D
Yes there is: because there were some specific features in TBE that were not in TBP that I wanted. When I got FF 1.0, I installed TBP because TBE wasn't in the extensionroom anymore (because it was deprecated), but I didn't find everything I wanted in it, so I canned it and googled TBE out of hiding.
That was the main reason. And the only other extension I use is AdBlock, so I haven't seen any extension-extension grousing. But maybe I need to take another look at TBP at some point and see if I indeed want to play by the rules and migrate.
TBE is still active, running through the night like a guerilla soldier. It was updated in mid-January, at least.
EDIT: Hehehe, sorry, I thought you were asking me, but it makes more sense if you're asking the OP. :rolleyes: I don't want to sound patronizing, but you didn't get TBP by accident when you installed FF on your Mac, because TBE is not in the extensionroom, did you? That would explain why a lot of the options are missing. :D But it sounds like you know too much to get caught by that one.
Oooh, love your screenname, btw. :D
Yes there is: because there were some specific features in TBE that were not in TBP that I wanted. When I got FF 1.0, I installed TBP because TBE wasn't in the extensionroom anymore (because it was deprecated), but I didn't find everything I wanted in it, so I canned it and googled TBE out of hiding.
That was the main reason. And the only other extension I use is AdBlock, so I haven't seen any extension-extension grousing. But maybe I need to take another look at TBP at some point and see if I indeed want to play by the rules and migrate.
TBE is still active, running through the night like a guerilla soldier. It was updated in mid-January, at least.
EDIT: Hehehe, sorry, I thought you were asking me, but it makes more sense if you're asking the OP. :rolleyes: I don't want to sound patronizing, but you didn't get TBP by accident when you installed FF on your Mac, because TBE is not in the extensionroom, did you? That would explain why a lot of the options are missing. :D But it sounds like you know too much to get caught by that one.
more...
kellen
Jun 22, 08:01 AM
location?
twoodcc
Mar 17, 06:14 PM
yeah something doesn't sound right here. can you tell us exactly what flags you used when starting folding?
are you using the console client?
are you using the console client?
more...
karthi
May 3, 10:26 AM
After being down for nearly a day, it is STILL NOT available for download. I just don't like the fact that all iOS product being the slaves of iTunes. (Now it is available for windows and still not for mac, apple fix mac things first!).
I never thought of iTunes, as the most essential software for all the iOS devices. I realized it, when I deleted iTunes due to sync issues and could not find a installable copy from Apple.com or any where.
Next time, download first, before deleting for re-install. :eek:
I never thought of iTunes, as the most essential software for all the iOS devices. I realized it, when I deleted iTunes due to sync issues and could not find a installable copy from Apple.com or any where.
Next time, download first, before deleting for re-install. :eek:
andiwm2003
Jun 22, 06:47 PM
congrats to all. there is some serious talent here!!!
more...
devilot
Sep 14, 10:53 AM
Yes... coffee, tea, cola (including Diet coke), even red wine are all really bad for your veneers. If I had dropped $1K on teeth whitening I'd have to reconsider drinking all those teeth staining yummies. :(
To the OP: maybe a cheaper method-- cut down on the aforementioned beverages and use teeth whitening toothpaste as well as whitening strips. I know that when I have tried Crest Whitestrips I could see a noticeable difference only using one strip a day after 3 measly days! It's much cheaper and you won't feel as bad if you do slip up and drink the yummy-teeth stainers. :p
To the OP: maybe a cheaper method-- cut down on the aforementioned beverages and use teeth whitening toothpaste as well as whitening strips. I know that when I have tried Crest Whitestrips I could see a noticeable difference only using one strip a day after 3 measly days! It's much cheaper and you won't feel as bad if you do slip up and drink the yummy-teeth stainers. :p
AliensAreFuzzy
Sep 17, 11:10 PM
It's Frickin' awesome.
"What kind of tattoo do you have there?"
"It's a tribal armband"
"Oh, what tribe are you from 'Chad'?"
"What kind of tattoo do you have there?"
"It's a tribal armband"
"Oh, what tribe are you from 'Chad'?"
alansmallen
Jun 5, 10:30 AM
PM sent...Let me know :cool:
I'll work with you, but prefer to have people from in the US.
I'll work with you, but prefer to have people from in the US.
lanulos
Feb 9, 02:03 PM
Well I've got iOS 4.2.1 on an iPod touch 4g, and I jailbroke it with the latest greenpoison jb so it didn't have to be tethered, and terminal just crashes right after I start it. When it was jailbroken tethered the terminal didn't work either; I'm guessing it's just not compatible with 4.2.1?
Edit: I just checked what version and what repo it was from: it was Cydia/telesphoreo, version 364.1-10. I also noticed it was designed for iOS 3 so I just got rid of it. Where can I ge a iOS 4 compatible terminal?
Saurik actually fixed a version, but it's sort of a beta so its not published; it's only available as a .deb file:
http://apt.saurik.com/debs/mobileterminal_364.3-12_iphoneos-arm.deb
If you have iFile or OpenSSH installed, you can use them to install it. Let me know if you need instructions.
Otherwise there are others in various non-standard Cydia repositories, which you would have to add to Cydia:
http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iDignify/ (which hasn't been working lately)
or
http://www.podzombie.com/repository/
but Saurik's actually has more features, despite the lower version number.
Edit: I just checked what version and what repo it was from: it was Cydia/telesphoreo, version 364.1-10. I also noticed it was designed for iOS 3 so I just got rid of it. Where can I ge a iOS 4 compatible terminal?
Saurik actually fixed a version, but it's sort of a beta so its not published; it's only available as a .deb file:
http://apt.saurik.com/debs/mobileterminal_364.3-12_iphoneos-arm.deb
If you have iFile or OpenSSH installed, you can use them to install it. Let me know if you need instructions.
Otherwise there are others in various non-standard Cydia repositories, which you would have to add to Cydia:
http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iDignify/ (which hasn't been working lately)
or
http://www.podzombie.com/repository/
but Saurik's actually has more features, despite the lower version number.
jaekyon
Dec 12, 10:30 PM
I successfully JB'd my ipod, but when I reboot it, it's stuck on the apple logo.
How can I turn it off so that I can run redsn0w again?
How can I turn it off so that I can run redsn0w again?
Abstract
Sep 20, 08:07 AM
Worst update EVER. :D
Look closer, dude. I think they added several new Support webpages. SWEET!
Look closer, dude. I think they added several new Support webpages. SWEET!
gnychis
May 5, 09:26 AM
they are still signing with 4.3.2 ... i just did it on my iPhone no more than 15 minutes ago
alph45
Apr 15, 04:29 PM
to be frank, i would wait for the new computer which will have imovie11 bundled. i have no idea what early versions of imovie do to footage on import, but it's probably not nice. If you were using FCP it wouldn't be an issue.
fyi, mpeg4 is h.264 (kind of). h.264 is actually mpeg4 part 10, but the terms are often used interchangeably. Both however, are delivery formats.
I would import as DV since it would be the native tape based format and has less compression.
fyi, mpeg4 is h.264 (kind of). h.264 is actually mpeg4 part 10, but the terms are often used interchangeably. Both however, are delivery formats.
I would import as DV since it would be the native tape based format and has less compression.
No comments:
Post a Comment