PlaceofDis
Nov 28, 03:14 PM
i just got this phone, the battery life isnt all that great to be honest, i think the v180 is much better, unless you need to have a camera phone, if i had a chance to chose again i would go without the camera and get the v180, there really is no difference between the two besides black vs silver and battery life and a camera
besides the batt life, which isnt bad, it just could be better, i think its a great phone, a bit heavier than i expected, but i dont mind, and i like the speakerphone as well, works very good
besides the batt life, which isnt bad, it just could be better, i think its a great phone, a bit heavier than i expected, but i dont mind, and i like the speakerphone as well, works very good
bruinsrme
May 5, 04:12 AM
thats funny
2002cbr600f4i
Jun 17, 11:42 PM
Awesome!!!
I had BEGGED my boss last year to let me go, and the day he approved it, the conference sold out so I was screwed. This year, different boss and it just wasn't in the budget, so AGAIN I didn't get to go. At least this time around I can get all the sessions and content... Now I just have to find a week to watch them all!
Way to go Apple!
I had BEGGED my boss last year to let me go, and the day he approved it, the conference sold out so I was screwed. This year, different boss and it just wasn't in the budget, so AGAIN I didn't get to go. At least this time around I can get all the sessions and content... Now I just have to find a week to watch them all!
Way to go Apple!
Blaaze
Dec 21, 05:57 AM
Haha. I agree. The guy's like nightcrawler. Kind of goofy, but I liked the logo thing in the end, that was nicely done I think.
more...
Dwalls90
May 5, 02:26 PM
I did but sorta regret it ... it's not SO unstable that it's unusable, but some features such as no Rosetta and the few bugs that make it annoying to use, do make me regret upgrading. Thankfully updates are coming regularly so things are only improving, and I dual-boot into W7 whenever something needs to get done bug-free.
Amnesiac1
May 4, 06:20 PM
There's no special TP --> HDMI, because there's no need for one. You can plug in Mini DP into TP and it will work. In fact the port has separate channel for video, so your monitor doesn't compete for bandwidth with anything else.
Does this mean you can still hook up a PS3 to a 2011 iMac?
Does this mean you can still hook up a PS3 to a 2011 iMac?
more...
LewisFielder
Jun 23, 01:05 PM
It'll be in the morning, 7:30 AM should be fine.
You'd be lucky to get one at that time! The queue will be HUGE. I'm getting there at 3.30am. The iPad launch the first person there was there at 12am.
You'd be lucky to get one at that time! The queue will be HUGE. I'm getting there at 3.30am. The iPad launch the first person there was there at 12am.
Doylem
Feb 24, 03:54 AM
The other posters are more diplomatic than me, but the adjectives say it all: "nice", mostly. Check out professional photography in those areas that interest you - landscape, wildlife, by the look of it - and see what top-class work looks like. And they get that quality of shot week in week out: so not only excellent, but consistently excellent.
You need to tighten up on all aspects of your photography, and put 'pro' thoughts to one side until you can meet that quality threshold. Read books, I'd say, and online tutorials, and learn from shooting and being hyper-critical of your own work...
You need to tighten up on all aspects of your photography, and put 'pro' thoughts to one side until you can meet that quality threshold. Read books, I'd say, and online tutorials, and learn from shooting and being hyper-critical of your own work...
more...
Brize
Feb 16, 10:03 AM
First of all, Safari. I know a lot of people like it, and I tried to, but I hate it. It sticks and takes a ridiculously long time to load pages.
Try SafariSpeed (http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/24331) to reduce the time it takes to load pages. It's free, and you'll likely notice a vast improvement.
Try SafariSpeed (http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/24331) to reduce the time it takes to load pages. It's free, and you'll likely notice a vast improvement.
Stormbringer
Oct 21, 06:11 PM
Guitar music as in "solo guitar" or "songs with vocals accompanied by guitar"?
I don't like Andy McKee by the way. Yes he does some special tricks (which are not extremely difficult to duplicate), but musically it's nothing imho. If you want a real genius musically and technically try Tommy Emmanuel! :)
You'd like my band too by the way, it's like Rodrigo y Gabriela, except on steelstrings and more different influences (not so concentrated on Spanish). And, we try to sing as well! Shame we still haven't recorded our songs yet.
I don't like Andy McKee by the way. Yes he does some special tricks (which are not extremely difficult to duplicate), but musically it's nothing imho. If you want a real genius musically and technically try Tommy Emmanuel! :)
You'd like my band too by the way, it's like Rodrigo y Gabriela, except on steelstrings and more different influences (not so concentrated on Spanish). And, we try to sing as well! Shame we still haven't recorded our songs yet.
more...
zimv20
Apr 25, 11:05 PM
both those mics are condensers, yes? it looks like that m-audio interface has only a single channel that can handle condensers. is this an acoustic or electric guitar?
equipment aside, separation is the biggest challenge you'll face playing an acoustic and singing simultaneously. i think it's a great way to record a track, but just be aware that you can't really overdub one of the parts and keep the other.
equipment aside, separation is the biggest challenge you'll face playing an acoustic and singing simultaneously. i think it's a great way to record a track, but just be aware that you can't really overdub one of the parts and keep the other.

Hellhammer
May 6, 03:15 PM
LCDs looks horrible when not ran at their native resolution. You will definitely want to run it at 2560x1600. If the text is too small, sit closer or make the fonts bigger.
more...
anjinha
Apr 19, 08:04 PM
Please, I want this too!!
No thanks. This has been discussed before; you can post a link to your Youtube video and people can choose to load it that way.
Videos only load if you click play.
No thanks. This has been discussed before; you can post a link to your Youtube video and people can choose to load it that way.
Videos only load if you click play.
darkentries
Jun 30, 01:23 AM
I couldn't take off Thursday or Friday from work last week, so I figured I'd have to start working on my phone over the weekend. I visited two local Apple stores and got on their reservation lists. After working late Monday night, I was in no shape to get just a bit of sleep and then get up and wait in line before work, but I dropped by an AT&T store on the way there just before 8 am. They were just finishing up getting the people left in line to order for shipment to their houses. I told the employee that it's the same thing available to me today from the web site, and went to work. A co-worker told me I should try calling the Seal Beach, CA store where he purchased his 3GS. I wasn't able to get a person on the phone until 9, but she told me that they had vouchers for a shipment coming via FedEx during the day sometime, and if I came by I could get one of the last few. I took a break and raced there, and was told they were out of 16gb but I could get a 32gb phone. I agreed and gave them my account info, and they gave me a receipt and told me my phone would be here today. I got a call about two hours later stating that it was in. I went back during my lunch break and purchased the phone without a problem. It was much easier than what my brother went through, which was waiting in line at an Apple store from 3:30 am until 6 pm before he got his 16gb phone. It sounds like he actually had fun in line, but I have to be happy with getting a phone so easily from a store within 5 days of release, even if it would have been a nice birthday gift to myself had I done what he did!
more...
macaddict3
May 2, 10:39 PM
why dont u buy a customized bp for ur 13 inch mba to fit with it
ndraves
May 1, 08:34 AM
apple 5770 / 5870 supports xfire afaik.
I would very much like to implement this if they do. Do you have any info on this please? I couldn't find anything that suggested that anyone has it working with the Apple cards.
I would very much like to implement this if they do. Do you have any info on this please? I couldn't find anything that suggested that anyone has it working with the Apple cards.
more...
SimonGarlick
Jan 10, 06:23 PM
Hi, I've long been a user of Extensis Suitcase Fusion but found it to be problematic, and buggy - upon startup font sets that are supposed to be active are de-activated, halts shutdown as the App won't quit and has to be forced quit in order to continue shutdown etc.
Just wondered if anyone had any font management recommendations? I've never really tried the Mac OS native Font Book, so does anyone know if that's worth a look or if there's any other good third party options?
Thanks for any help.
Cheers,
Simon
Just wondered if anyone had any font management recommendations? I've never really tried the Mac OS native Font Book, so does anyone know if that's worth a look or if there's any other good third party options?
Thanks for any help.
Cheers,
Simon
ChrisSD
Jun 28, 03:25 PM
I'm going to get there around 5-5:30. I'm sure there will be a line, but not like the line at the Apple store.
Hexley
May 5, 01:08 AM
I see a lot of posts saying they'll wait for OS X Lion to come preloaded in the 2011 iMac before buying.
If you are doing this are you willing to wait another 4 months for this to happen?
Apple (and other companies) have been known to stretch out release dates to the end of a season or quarter. September 5 being seen as the end of Summer in the US leads me to believe Lion will be released around that time.
The time frame is based on conjecture of a worst case scenario.
If you are doing this are you willing to wait another 4 months for this to happen?
Apple (and other companies) have been known to stretch out release dates to the end of a season or quarter. September 5 being seen as the end of Summer in the US leads me to believe Lion will be released around that time.
The time frame is based on conjecture of a worst case scenario.
sysiphus
Mar 31, 01:42 PM
In my experience Maddow and Cooper are at least tolerable.
Of the names listed in the thread, Cooper's probably my pick for the best. Maddow doesn't even attempt to stay neutral. I was watching her coverage when Scott Walker won in Mass; she sounded like she'd just come from her best friend's funeral.
Of the names listed in the thread, Cooper's probably my pick for the best. Maddow doesn't even attempt to stay neutral. I was watching her coverage when Scott Walker won in Mass; she sounded like she'd just come from her best friend's funeral.
mofunk
May 5, 06:58 PM
YOu can never have enough Mac :cool:
cbegf
Nov 13, 09:14 PM
you get the ? disk icon when holding down shift key?
but without shift key it boots normally?
you may want to let it get to the happy mac icon, then hold down shift
yeah the happy mac thats what i see no matter when i push the shift key
but without shift key it boots normally?
you may want to let it get to the happy mac icon, then hold down shift
yeah the happy mac thats what i see no matter when i push the shift key
hackthatphone
May 5, 11:22 AM
I'd love to see an end to this question. With every new firmware release this question is posted. Can I still restore to the previous firmware since a new firmware came out today?
Well, why don't YOU try it and find out the answer to that question?
The worst that will happen is you will be denied the restore to that firmware if you don't have an SHSH on file for it already.
This isn't rocket science. The slightest bit of research would turn up this information.
Well, why don't YOU try it and find out the answer to that question?
The worst that will happen is you will be denied the restore to that firmware if you don't have an SHSH on file for it already.
This isn't rocket science. The slightest bit of research would turn up this information.
ongchinkai
Apr 20, 10:27 PM
Hi everyone, I want to try out taiko drum composition on my MacBook Pro. However, I have some questions...well, many questions, actually.
1. This might be a stupid question, but does GarageBand allow me to compose music "from scratch"?
2. What's the difference between GarageBand and Logic Pro?
3. Do I need a keyboard or whatever in order to start composing on Mac?
4. Currently I only have GarageBand (which comes bundled within iLife). I did a search on Google and apparently GarageBand Jam Pack 4 comes with percussion which includes taiko drums. I haven't been able to find any reviews or videos on this, so could anyone tell me how good it is?
(Many things to consider before I decide to commit to getting Jam Pack 4/Logic Pro or whatever...)
1. This might be a stupid question, but does GarageBand allow me to compose music "from scratch"?
2. What's the difference between GarageBand and Logic Pro?
3. Do I need a keyboard or whatever in order to start composing on Mac?
4. Currently I only have GarageBand (which comes bundled within iLife). I did a search on Google and apparently GarageBand Jam Pack 4 comes with percussion which includes taiko drums. I haven't been able to find any reviews or videos on this, so could anyone tell me how good it is?
(Many things to consider before I decide to commit to getting Jam Pack 4/Logic Pro or whatever...)
No comments:
Post a Comment