
validIV
03-31 03:35 PM
I am thinking of starting my own company doing work similar to what I am employed for? Can I quit my job and start my own firm on EAD. I will be the sole proprietor and employee and the business would essentially operate as a startup for the foreseeable future. Will this be ok during I-485 adjudication? or do i need a regular job?
Atish.
You need your job just in case of an RFE. You can work on EAD on the side.
Atish.
You need your job just in case of an RFE. You can work on EAD on the side.
famous tattoo quotes and sayings. Sayings+to+get+tattooed
quizzer
01-22 06:12 PM
My lawyer says all I140 needs to be applied in NSC and so he has applied mine at NSC.
Is this true?
Whats the criteria for applying in TSC where the approvals happen in say 2-3 months?
Thanks
Is this true?
Whats the criteria for applying in TSC where the approvals happen in say 2-3 months?
Thanks
famous tattoo quotes and sayings. Famous+quotes+tattoos

gc_peshwa
02-11 03:35 PM
Are you are talking about the silicon valley Santa clara firm Chug Law firm? I have dealt with them in the past and they were very knowledgeable and thorough professionals. Deal with confidence!
famous tattoo quotes and sayings. cute love quotes sayings
waitnwatch
05-25 07:57 PM
`(G) Aliens who have earned an advanced degree in science, technology, engineering, or math and have been working in a related field in the United States under a nonimmigrant visa during the 3-year period preceding their application for an immigrant visa under section 203(b).
What does the above statement mean??
So, folks who have an advanced degree from the US are exempt from the cap? Or advanced degree plus 3 yrs of work exp is required?
advanced degree in STEM + 3 years post degree experience in related field immediately preceding I485 filing. The related field part may have been taken out by SA4188 so just 3 years of work experience may be all you would need.
Hope this clause stays as otherwise the USCIS would have a field day with the "related field" clause.
What does the above statement mean??
So, folks who have an advanced degree from the US are exempt from the cap? Or advanced degree plus 3 yrs of work exp is required?
advanced degree in STEM + 3 years post degree experience in related field immediately preceding I485 filing. The related field part may have been taken out by SA4188 so just 3 years of work experience may be all you would need.
Hope this clause stays as otherwise the USCIS would have a field day with the "related field" clause.
more...
famous tattoo quotes and sayings. est tattoo quotes for men
koti
10-29 10:30 AM
Few facts that you need to get clear.
1) EB2 / EB3 is not based solely on your education/ experience. It depends on job requirements. If you have MS + 10 Yrs exp but the job is say Level 2 Data Analyst (SQL Developer) then it will not qualify for EB2.
2) You can file GC with same employer if he has a opening that requires MS qualification. You need to have qualification before labor is filed it does not matter if you get it while you were employed. This position should be different from your existing job.
If your employer has a job opening for which he cannot hire a citizen / GC holder then you guys can talk to immigration attorney to see if they can file a new labor for you.
**************
Thanks for the info. Really helpful.
Koti
1) EB2 / EB3 is not based solely on your education/ experience. It depends on job requirements. If you have MS + 10 Yrs exp but the job is say Level 2 Data Analyst (SQL Developer) then it will not qualify for EB2.
2) You can file GC with same employer if he has a opening that requires MS qualification. You need to have qualification before labor is filed it does not matter if you get it while you were employed. This position should be different from your existing job.
If your employer has a job opening for which he cannot hire a citizen / GC holder then you guys can talk to immigration attorney to see if they can file a new labor for you.
**************
Thanks for the info. Really helpful.
Koti
famous tattoo quotes and sayings. tattoo quotes and sayings
Googler
02-14 05:22 PM
Great ruling. The analysis is totally applicable to AOS. Moreover, the government admitted that it was wrong in recent memo.
"In the context of removal proceedings, ICE has determined that FBI fingerprint checks and Interagency Border Inspection Services (IBIS) checks are the required checks for purposes of the applicable regulations."
Wait a minute, isn't immigration judge able to grant AOS in removal proceedings? It means that the DHS acknowledges that it wrongfully interpreted regulations for all these years and that name check is not required by law (at least for AOS) as we were saying all along!
I love also this part: "in the unlikely event that FBI name checks reveal actionable information".
As judge Baylson pointed out, "name check" is nowhere to found in laws and regs.
Good point about the recent memo -- happily there are multiple pdfs of it floating around so they can't make that language disappear -- and and immigration judge granting AOS. Those two points should do.
About "name check" nowhere found in laws -- i.e no language in some obscure subsection -- I just want to make sure that the interpretation is ironclad for AOS, we know it is for naturalization.
Yep, I *love* the "unlikely event" part.
"In the context of removal proceedings, ICE has determined that FBI fingerprint checks and Interagency Border Inspection Services (IBIS) checks are the required checks for purposes of the applicable regulations."
Wait a minute, isn't immigration judge able to grant AOS in removal proceedings? It means that the DHS acknowledges that it wrongfully interpreted regulations for all these years and that name check is not required by law (at least for AOS) as we were saying all along!
I love also this part: "in the unlikely event that FBI name checks reveal actionable information".
As judge Baylson pointed out, "name check" is nowhere to found in laws and regs.
Good point about the recent memo -- happily there are multiple pdfs of it floating around so they can't make that language disappear -- and and immigration judge granting AOS. Those two points should do.
About "name check" nowhere found in laws -- i.e no language in some obscure subsection -- I just want to make sure that the interpretation is ironclad for AOS, we know it is for naturalization.
Yep, I *love* the "unlikely event" part.
more...
famous tattoo quotes and sayings. tattoo quotes ideas short
godbole_sanjaya
01-08 03:57 PM
If they can show some kind of conference etc. in USA and that they are coming here to attend the same, they would get visitor's visa.
Giving it a shot is all they can do.
Giving it a shot is all they can do.
famous tattoo quotes and sayings. tattoo quotes and sayings
freedom1
01-20 01:20 PM
did u request a change, ex address change,..
No I did not made any change of address.
BTW, I did called the USCIS Service Center (If you can call it that), and customer rep. basically he readed it the same document back to me.
When I asked him what he meant, he said, "Your case has been approved and we sent you the approval letter."
Oh well. I have no option but to wait and see what they sent me.
I'll believe it when I see it!
Freedom1.
No I did not made any change of address.
BTW, I did called the USCIS Service Center (If you can call it that), and customer rep. basically he readed it the same document back to me.
When I asked him what he meant, he said, "Your case has been approved and we sent you the approval letter."
Oh well. I have no option but to wait and see what they sent me.
I'll believe it when I see it!
Freedom1.
more...
famous tattoo quotes and sayings. In pursuit of Kat Von D quotes

gcgreen
07-07 05:07 PM
I do not know authoritatively if this is so. But logically speaking, I see no reason why not. Asking a CPA is probably the best way to go if you really want to do it only the withholding route. Many times a CPA will give you this advice free of cost. Also you can ask the tax guy at bankrate.com or some other online source where some tax expert answers questions.
The way I see it, as far as IRS is concerned, by the deadline dates, they expect to receive the right amounts of money. Withholding is one way, estimated taxes is another.
Also, one thing I forgot to mention in my previous post, make sure you also pay for her social security, medicare and state tax.
Social security is 12.X % and medicare is 1.5% (please verify from authoritative source), so setting aside 14% for this is a safe thing to do.
CA state tax is 9.3 % (again please verify because this varies based on your combined income)
As we file our taxes jointly and hence instead of making advance payments/estimated tax payments quarterly, cant I just have my employer(w2 based) withhold more money from my paycheck every month?
Would this extra payment through this channel suffice for the purposes of estimated payments?
The way I see it, as far as IRS is concerned, by the deadline dates, they expect to receive the right amounts of money. Withholding is one way, estimated taxes is another.
Also, one thing I forgot to mention in my previous post, make sure you also pay for her social security, medicare and state tax.
Social security is 12.X % and medicare is 1.5% (please verify from authoritative source), so setting aside 14% for this is a safe thing to do.
CA state tax is 9.3 % (again please verify because this varies based on your combined income)
As we file our taxes jointly and hence instead of making advance payments/estimated tax payments quarterly, cant I just have my employer(w2 based) withhold more money from my paycheck every month?
Would this extra payment through this channel suffice for the purposes of estimated payments?
famous tattoo quotes and sayings. life quotes and sayings for

fasterthanlight�
05-11 01:06 PM
I like those! (Font could be improved on the "appel").
more...
famous tattoo quotes and sayings. tattoo quotes and sayings.

sujith1
07-09 10:04 PM
I guess Priority mail would have been a better option - The real question is do they go and pickup from the PO
famous tattoo quotes and sayings. Famous+quotes+tattoos
Znan
07-15 11:03 AM
I understand your concern; however the USCIS now has concurrent filing which means that I-485 applications and I-140 applications can be filed at the same time. The USCIS will work on your case if the priority date is current even if the I-140 is not yet approved. They will simply adjudicate the I-140 at the same time they adjudicate the I-485.
The Amended I-140 was necessary to notify the USCIS of our name change. The Amended I-140 will ultimately need to be approved before your AOS application can be approved, however with concurrent filing what often ends up happening is the I-140 and I-485 are adjudicated at the same time.
Guys:
My case is different. I have 140 approved during jan2006. PD- 11/2005 EB2,
Again. Amendment 140 filed (((on 07/02/07 (RD) and 08/30/07 (ND) at TSC)) by the new company, which tookover our earlier company (New co.Much bigger in size).
Now, I have original 140 approved, and Amendment still pending. PD is current, just waiting to see how it would imapact. :confused:
Any advise from Seniors/ Gurus.. :)
Thanks in Advance
The Amended I-140 was necessary to notify the USCIS of our name change. The Amended I-140 will ultimately need to be approved before your AOS application can be approved, however with concurrent filing what often ends up happening is the I-140 and I-485 are adjudicated at the same time.
Guys:
My case is different. I have 140 approved during jan2006. PD- 11/2005 EB2,
Again. Amendment 140 filed (((on 07/02/07 (RD) and 08/30/07 (ND) at TSC)) by the new company, which tookover our earlier company (New co.Much bigger in size).
Now, I have original 140 approved, and Amendment still pending. PD is current, just waiting to see how it would imapact. :confused:
Any advise from Seniors/ Gurus.. :)
Thanks in Advance
more...
famous tattoo quotes and sayings. tattoo quotes and sayings for girls. tattoo quotes and sayings for; tattoo quotes and sayings for. bsamcash. Apr 6, 12:41 PM. Has the Woz ever been wrong!

njboy
11-28 10:00 AM
hope your name is in english and not in hindi.
famous tattoo quotes and sayings. tattoo quotes about time. tattoo quotes and sayings; tattoo quotes and sayings. alejoid. Aug 1, 09:28 AM. August!
EndlessWait
12-07 03:09 PM
databases for CSC and NSC are aligned and then notices are sent automatically. Unless that happens one has to wait to get the FP notice.
its so weird, Oh USCIS have mercy on us. go IV
its so weird, Oh USCIS have mercy on us. go IV
more...
famous tattoo quotes and sayings. life quotes and sayings for
ash0210
11-18 03:52 PM
logiclife, thats the "trap" (& excuse) I am trying to break by providing some solution in my earlier mail...
Is "immigration" process a "Rocket" science?
When this country supports "complex" process of landing on "moon" with "efficient" high-technology that spread across Electrical, Mechanical & computational areas/divisions, why not "Immigration" process?
Look, we as "IT" guys knows that "Customer process" can be spread across different "divisons" of the organization and still we "devise" solution to implement that process by providing "homogeneous" solution...and therefore I feel that WE should not "buy" this idea of "Process" etc...
What I am saying is..If guy/gal is having EAD for more than 3-4 times, paying taxes & "have clean police record" then he/she is not threat to "security" of country and USCIS do not avail VISA# then assign a "Temporary" VISA # to such I-485 applicant who is hanging around for last 5-6 years with EAD!!
Also, when PD of China & Mexico is moving beyond April 2001 while "India" PD for last 7 months is "lingering" between April 15 & April 21, I do suspect of "Transparency". Why USCIS do not gives count# of Indians that are pending in BPCS and also NOT even "trying" to find out "How many Indians will complain" if they will pass beyond April 31, 2001?
Let USCIS pass India PD beyond April 31, 2001, let them collect the complains of Indians, compile the "statistics" and let them arrive at # Indians that are hiding behind 245(i) "Titanium" wall and then we should buy this excuse of "Process"..
Guys apart from "Political reasons", USCIS have to show some transprency for not moving "India" PD beyond April 31, 2001 to convince us...!!!
The problem with premium processing of 485 is that there a procedures in 485, like the FBI namecheck, the Fingerprinting etc, that is perfect recipe for bureaucratic nightmare.
USCIS is in the Department of Homeland security. That's where I485 starts. Then comes FBI namecheck. That's US dept of Justice. After that, comes the issue of alloting visa numbers. That is US State Department.
So you have 3 big bodies of US government who have to all work at premium speed IN SYNC with each other, without passing the buck to each other, to make premium processing possible for 485 filing.
As we all know, USCIS that alone handles I140 petitions took years to implement premium I140. Now if 3 entirely different Departments of US govt were to be asked to harmoniously streamline another procedure, then I guess its wish very less likely to come true, EVEN IF they want it as much as we do.
Is "immigration" process a "Rocket" science?
When this country supports "complex" process of landing on "moon" with "efficient" high-technology that spread across Electrical, Mechanical & computational areas/divisions, why not "Immigration" process?
Look, we as "IT" guys knows that "Customer process" can be spread across different "divisons" of the organization and still we "devise" solution to implement that process by providing "homogeneous" solution...and therefore I feel that WE should not "buy" this idea of "Process" etc...
What I am saying is..If guy/gal is having EAD for more than 3-4 times, paying taxes & "have clean police record" then he/she is not threat to "security" of country and USCIS do not avail VISA# then assign a "Temporary" VISA # to such I-485 applicant who is hanging around for last 5-6 years with EAD!!
Also, when PD of China & Mexico is moving beyond April 2001 while "India" PD for last 7 months is "lingering" between April 15 & April 21, I do suspect of "Transparency". Why USCIS do not gives count# of Indians that are pending in BPCS and also NOT even "trying" to find out "How many Indians will complain" if they will pass beyond April 31, 2001?
Let USCIS pass India PD beyond April 31, 2001, let them collect the complains of Indians, compile the "statistics" and let them arrive at # Indians that are hiding behind 245(i) "Titanium" wall and then we should buy this excuse of "Process"..
Guys apart from "Political reasons", USCIS have to show some transprency for not moving "India" PD beyond April 31, 2001 to convince us...!!!
The problem with premium processing of 485 is that there a procedures in 485, like the FBI namecheck, the Fingerprinting etc, that is perfect recipe for bureaucratic nightmare.
USCIS is in the Department of Homeland security. That's where I485 starts. Then comes FBI namecheck. That's US dept of Justice. After that, comes the issue of alloting visa numbers. That is US State Department.
So you have 3 big bodies of US government who have to all work at premium speed IN SYNC with each other, without passing the buck to each other, to make premium processing possible for 485 filing.
As we all know, USCIS that alone handles I140 petitions took years to implement premium I140. Now if 3 entirely different Departments of US govt were to be asked to harmoniously streamline another procedure, then I guess its wish very less likely to come true, EVEN IF they want it as much as we do.
famous tattoo quotes and sayings. best friends forever quotes
Nw2GC
05-07 08:32 PM
I will be submitting my paper work soon!
more...
famous tattoo quotes and sayings. life quotes and sayings for tattoos. life quotes and sayings for; life quotes and sayings for. Multimedia. Nov 1, 01:49 AM. FBDIMMs are designed for maximum
drirshad
07-01 06:20 PM
For all the nights of no sleep and days of uncertainty. Ready to go to the end of the tunnel this time .....
famous tattoo quotes and sayings. Tattoo Quotes Sayings

radhay
11-04 12:38 PM
More than likely you will be called for interview in 2 months. That is what happend in my case. However since there are no visas when they completed my interview my application was put on hold.
famous tattoo quotes and sayings. short quotes and sayings about
vactorboy29
05-14 02:36 PM
I did my three years diploma (polytechnic) and three years engineering degree (B.E.) after that and I had @ eight years of experience while I had applied for GC through EB2 category. I had no problem in getting my I-140 approval; so far I have not received single rfe.
dreamworld
08-13 11:17 PM
When we do dual filing with PERM...
Can we transfer the PD of (approved : EB3 + I140 ) to PERM ( EB2 )?
Can we transfer the PD of (approved : EB3 + I140 ) to PERM ( EB2 )?
ponnuswamyp
10-30 01:53 PM
If the ASC does not have much applicants waiting for services then they may service your case regardless of the time scheduled. Just make a visit and try.
I had moved to CA and got FP appointment scheduled for 11/15 at NJ. Last saturday I visited my local ASC and explained about my move. They did not bother about the appointment location & time and took fingerprints.
I had moved to CA and got FP appointment scheduled for 11/15 at NJ. Last saturday I visited my local ASC and explained about my move. They did not bother about the appointment location & time and took fingerprints.
No comments:
Post a Comment