Friday, June 10, 2011

ford maverick engine

images Craig#39;s Maverick Corral: ford maverick engine. Ford Maverick Engine View
  • Ford Maverick Engine View



  • indianabacklog
    08-06 07:37 AM
    I-140 was approved on october 08, 2002
    and it was filed on may 20, 2003

    i dnt think that my dad filed I-485.
    Since the I140 was approved in October 2002 and the visa became current in August 2003, from my knowledge you had until August 2004 to file the I824. The CSPA seems to be very clear you have one year from the time the visa BECAME current so you would have been one year late in applying.

    Be assured I know this aging out thing is awful my family is a victim of it too. I see no pleasure watching others suffer.





    wallpaper Ford Maverick Engine View ford maverick engine. 1970 Ford Maverick 2 door
  • 1970 Ford Maverick 2 door



  • snathan
    02-05 12:09 PM
    Hello,

    I graduated with a MS degree and I had 4 years of experience (on H1B) as a Test Engineer. I changed the job to a Software Engineer after 4 years. I am now applying for my labor certification for EB2 category. Do I have to apply as MS + 4 years of experience as a Test Engineer position only? (Since my past experience is as a Test Engineer?) OR Can I apply MS + 0 years of experience as a Software Engineer?

    Or is there any other combination, that would help approve labor in EB2?

    I am aware about the "MS degree requirement" in the position requirements for the case to qualify in the EB2 category and the employer is willing to do that.

    Thanks in advance for all your insights.

    You need to check with your HR and Attorney for the legal requirements. Make sure you are not breaking any law.





    ford maverick engine. Ford Maverick Engine View
  • Ford Maverick Engine View



  • EndlessWait
    12-06 07:35 AM
    Hello I opened 2 SRs 4 weeks ago. Yesterday I got two notices from USCIS.
    My wife got finger printing notice but my notice says that "USCIS will notify me of biometrics when the appointment is available". Its so weird. I'm the prime applicant. Anybody any ideas? My lawyer said wait for 1 month. I spoke to USCIS customer service and they said wait for next month and open another SR.

    My case was filed at NSC , then went to CSC and then transferred to NSC.

    Anybody any ideas? Have they heard of cases where dependants are getting FP while Primary is waiting.





    2011 1970 Ford Maverick 2 door ford maverick engine. 1971 Ford Maverick Grabber
  • 1971 Ford Maverick Grabber



  • roseball
    03-20 11:40 AM
    I do not think, number of employees matter. I work for a desi company and it has just 2 employees. Labor was breeze and 140 got approved in 4 weeks. Never got any RFE. However, I was in EB-3 despite having 4 years bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience.

    What EndlessWait meant was, more the number of employees in a small company, the chances of RFE with ability to pay will be higher...



    more...


    ford maverick engine. Ford Maverick / Mercury Comet
  • Ford Maverick / Mercury Comet



  • lostinbeta
    10-22 04:38 PM
    No, the shinra mansion is in Clouds hometown.

    Gah... I can't remember the name of it!!!

    Anywho... It is the abandoned mansion, It is tifas home town also.

    Has the winding steps to go to the basement.

    You visit there on your search for Sephiroth. Sephiroth finds documentation in the basement... there is an FMV about that.

    Recalling???





    ford maverick engine. #39;72 Ford Maverick Grabber
  • #39;72 Ford Maverick Grabber



  • nixstor
    09-20 05:37 PM
    Just wondering how many souls are out there in the country with EB-2 India PD of 2004 and earlier but are not here on IV.

    Even with a 1% representation ( assuming that 2004 folks such as us are NOT tired to participate in poll), the total number should be some thing like 8000-9000. 1.5 dependents makes it 20K-25Knumbers.

    Also I noticed that a lot of people who voted here has their profile listed as EB-3. Did those guys took the wrong poll or did interfiling?

    I feel that OCT EB-2 I & C reversal of DOS was a knee jerk reaction to USCIS's random approvals and we should see a good jump's in next few months.



    more...


    ford maverick engine. Ford Maverick Engine.
  • Ford Maverick Engine.



  • kshitijnt
    09-16 04:51 PM
    This is all India specific and specific to EB2. I did not add years2006 and 2007 as my PD is in 2005. But I did do it upto dec 2005.

    1. You can expect the spill over from EB1 in big way
    2. You can expect spillover from EB2 ROW in a big way

    This should help clear backlog atleast upto 2004 cases. However the interfiling from EB3 to EB2 could stop the backlog from being reduced.





    2010 Ford Maverick Engine View ford maverick engine. Craig#39;s Maverick Corral:
  • Craig#39;s Maverick Corral:



  • Lord Rahl
    01-25 12:21 PM
    <3 AS3 Random Circle with Blend Mode by egoldy
    lava lamp style FTW! :stare:



    more...


    ford maverick engine. 1972 Ford Maverick 5.0 V-8
  • 1972 Ford Maverick 5.0 V-8



  • gchope2k6
    04-27 12:42 PM
    Hi all,

    I took today an Infopass to ask about the status of my I-485 (EB3 ROW, filled in July 2007, PD 12/2005). The IO told me that the case is pre-adjudicated under review and that, since there are no visa numbers available, the case will resume normal processing in October 2009 and that there is no reason to ask about the status anymore until that time. Can anybody explain what "pre-adjudicated under review" means ?

    Thank you !





    hair 1971 Ford Maverick Grabber ford maverick engine. my 1972 Maverick Grabber.
  • my 1972 Maverick Grabber.



  • gc@waiting
    08-21 06:51 PM
    My corporate attorney told me that one is okay as long as one doesn't sya beyond 180 days from expiry without applying for a renewal, so you have 6 months to apply.

    Better check with an attorney, but I am sure you are just fine.

    Also, we had a 'nunc-pro-tunk' situation, but that kicks in only after 180 days , so I told.



    more...


    ford maverick engine. This is the original engine
  • This is the original engine



  • srikondoji
    07-23 02:15 PM
    Why the heck you want to track, if there is no significance?
    Wastage of time and server resources.
    Please stop/limit the nonsense.

    For rest of the folks......
    Don't ask for cashing of cheques, receipts for july filers etc. When such a thing happens, people will shout out with a new thread anyways just to highlight it.
    So, please don't start the threads for now.
    Thanks

    There is no significance, just to track





    hot Ford Maverick / Mercury Comet ford maverick engine. #39;70 Ford Maverick radiator
  • #39;70 Ford Maverick radiator



  • rockstart
    04-15 09:03 AM
    I think Air India is the best for elderly people.



    more...


    house 1971 Ford Maverick ford maverick engine. Ford Maverick Grabber.
  • Ford Maverick Grabber.



  • pa_arora
    07-02 12:09 PM
    Read that again..they said it right..."All numbers available to these categories under the FY-2007 annual numerical limitation" have been made available.

    SO to say they have made available whatever they had for 2007..and they are now out of it.

    -p

    ===================
    Effective Monday July 2, 2007 there will be no further authorizations inresponse to requests for Employment-based preference cases. All numbers available to these categories under the FY-2007 annual numerical limitation

    have been made "available".=============
    ================================

    I think they meant to put UNAVAILABLE there....
    bastards dont know how to spell !!!





    tattoo #39;72 Ford Maverick Grabber ford maverick engine. 1971 Ford Maverick Grabber
  • 1971 Ford Maverick Grabber



  • bestofall
    11-20 09:48 PM
    looks like chat URL is not working !



    more...


    pictures Ford Maverick Engine. ford maverick engine. 1977 Ford Maverick
  • 1977 Ford Maverick



  • a_yaja
    07-18 09:24 AM
    I was thinking about that as well...but I have minor problems that might not be solved within July so it better for me to apply in August.
    I would advise you to file in July. Although USCIS says it will accept application till Aug 17th, in theory they could reject your application saying that your priority date is August. It would be heartburn for you all over again. If you can explain what your "minor" problems are, perhaps some of us could suggest a way out.

    Good Luck on your filing and hope you make the July deadline.





    dresses #39;70 Ford Maverick radiator ford maverick engine. Ford Maverick 1972 June 6th,
  • Ford Maverick 1972 June 6th,



  • pdakwala
    05-25 08:24 AM
    It is important that we make phone calls to our senators. Here is the list of senators with their phone numbers.




    Cheers



    more...


    makeup 1972 Ford Maverick 5.0 V-8 ford maverick engine. 1971 Ford Maverick
  • 1971 Ford Maverick



  • Macaca
    04-22 09:07 AM
    Passing On H-1b Costs to the Employee? (http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/FeesArticle07.18.2006.pdf) -- Smart Business Practice or DOL Violation?, by Michael F. Hammond and Damaris Del Valle

    After all the costs associated with an H-1B petition are totaled, the sum can be alarming. In order to offset this cost, some employers ask that the beneficiary, the employee who is being hired, reimburse the company in whole or in part. Which costs may and may not be paid by the beneficiary can be a tricky matter. What follows is an analysis of H-1B costs and who may pay what.

    All deductions from an H-1B worker’s pay fall into three categories: authorized, unauthorized, or prohibited. Authorized deductions can be taken without worry of whether or not such a deduction will lower the employee’s rate of pay below the required wage rate. Unauthorized deductions, counter to what the term may connote, can be taken from an employee’s wage but are considered non-payment and are only allowed if the beneficiary’s wage rate, after the deduction(s), is greater than the required amount listed on the Labor Condition Application (LCA). Unauthorized deductions cannot push the employee’s wage below either the prevailing wage rate or the actual wage rate, i.e. salaries of those similarly employed and qualified at the work site. Prohibited deductions may not be taken from the employee’s pay regardless of the effect they would have on the required wage rate.

    The most straightforward of the deductions is the prohibited deduction. The Training Fee associated with the H-1B petition is the only prohibited deduction associated with the cost of filing an H-1B petition. Rajan v. International Business Solutions, Ltd. and the language in the relevant regulation make it very clear that the Training Fee is to be paid by the employer or a third party; it is not to be reimbursed in part or whole by the employee. This fee must be completely shouldered by the employer or a party who is not the employee.

    Deductions are considered by the Department of Labor (DOL) to be authorized if:

    The deduction is reported as such on the employer’s payroll records,
    The employee has voluntarily agreed to the deduction and such agreement is documented in writing (a job offer which carries a deduction as a condition of employment does not meet this requirement),
    The deduction is for a matter that is principally for the benefit of the employee,
    The deduction is not a recoupment of the employer’s business expenses,
    The amount deducted does not exceed the fair market value or the actual cost (whichever is lower) of the matter covered, and
    The amount deducted is not more than 25% of the employee’s disposable earning.

    An Education Evaluation arguably qualifies as an authorized deduction. Similar to a translation fee, which is payable by the employee, the employee is benefiting from the evaluation and will be able to use it in the future in his/her private capacity if s/he so wishes. Of course, if the employee is paying for the evaluation, then s/he must be able to acquire a copy of the evaluation so that the future benefit upon which his/her payment is presumed is a real possibility.

    Attorney’s fees associated with obtaining H-4 status for family members accompanying the Beneficiary may qualify as authorized deductions since the Beneficiary is the party who primarily benefits from such fees. In addition, attorney fees associated with visa issuance, assuming that international travel is not a requirement for the position, could be properly considered as authorized deductions. In order to properly deduct the attorney fees associated with these processes, it is important that the attorney break down the specifics of how much is being charged for each element of the H-1B process- this will allow the employer to deduct those fees associated with the retention of the visas for the accompanying family members without concerning itself with the deduction requirements necessary for unauthorized deductions.

    The circumstances surrounding the Premium Processing Fee determine if deduction of the fee is to qualify as authorized or unauthorized. While the speedy decision that the Premium Processing Fee guarantees often benefits both the employer and the employee, it is important to take notice of which party requests and benefits most from premium processing. If the employee has decided to utilize premium processing for his/her own personal benefit, then the employer may be reimbursed by the employee in accordance with the requirements established by the DOL for authorized deductions. If the employer is the party desiring premium process and who will benefit from such processing, then any deductions from the employee’s pay are unauthorized and, as such Deduction of attorney’s fees associated with the filing of the LCA or H-1B and the Base Fee (or I-129 Fee) are considered to be unauthorized. These fees are considered to be the employer’s business expenses and, for this reason, are not authorized deductions. These fees may be deducted from the employee’s pay so long as they do not drop the rate of pay below the required wage rate.

    It is not clear whether or not the Fraud Fee which was implemented in March 2005 is unauthorized or prohibited. The language of the act regarding the Fraud Fee states that “the Secretary of Homeland Security shall impose a fraud prevention and detection fee on an employer filing a petition.”10 Almost identical language is used in the Act to refer to the Training Fee.11 Such similarity could be read to mean that the restrictions of the Training Fee also apply to the Fraud Fee. However, 20 C.F.R. 655 is explicit in saying that the employee cannot pay the Training Fee; no such statement is made regarding the Fraud Fee. The regulation regarding the Training Fee, 20 C.F.R. 655, predates the creation of the Fraud Fee, which may explain this discrepancy. Nonetheless, the language referring to the Fraud Fee is not explicitly prohibitive and an employer may decide to be reimbursed by the employee. If an employer chooses to do so, any deductions from the employee’s salary to pay for this fee must meet the DOL requirements for unauthorized deductions. 12

    Before any payments are made by the employee or deductions are taken from his/her pay to reimburse the employer, it must be determined if such deduction is permitted and if so, whether or not it is authorized or unauthorized. Once these preliminary determinations are made, appropriate steps must be taken to ensure that the DOL’s requirements are met. As a practical matter, there are very few circumstances in which the prospective employee could legally be made to pay for the costs associated with the H-1b process without an employer risking non-compliance and causing significant record keeping.





    girlfriend 1971 Ford Maverick Grabber ford maverick engine. 74 75 Ford Maverick Engine
  • 74 75 Ford Maverick Engine



  • nayekal
    02-17 11:29 AM
    Hi Nayekal,
    I am in the same situation as you. My wife's employment is expected to end in the Middle of March.

    1. Is it necessary to have receipt number from I-539 in hand by the time the employment is ending or is it ok to mail the I-539 after the employment end date. I am asking this since my H1 is up for extension after April 1st. I am trying to understand whether there is any risk in applying for my wife's COS H1-H4 along with my H1 extension. In this case, there would be gap of 15 days between my wife's last working day and when I plan to send documents for my H1 extension and my wife's H1-H4 COS.

    2. Also, if we change it to H4, is it the end of H1. Do we have the option of switching back to H1 at later date without having to go for a fresh H1.


    Can you please share your experience.

    Thanks....

    1. Is it necessary to have receipt number from I-539 in hand by the time the employment is ending or is it ok to mail the I-539 after the employment end date. I am asking this since my H1 is up for extension after April 1st. I am trying to understand whether there is any risk in applying for my wife's COS H1-H4 along with my H1 extension. In this case, there would be gap of 15 days between my wife's last working day and when I plan to send documents for my H1 extension and my wife's H1-H4 COS.

    What I understood from your question is your H1 expires on End of March and you need to apply for H1 extension from Aril 1 2009. If this case, you can apply for extension right now as well. Remember, you can apply for H1 extension within 6 months of your current H1 exp date. This is what my company did for me. They applied 5 months earlier. So, when you are applying for H1 extension, you can apply for H1 to H4 for your wife. In that case, your wife status is safe and your wife will get approval for H4 with I-94 period as stated in your new H1 copy (her H4 period equal to your new H1 period).

    2. Also, if we change it to H4, is it the end of H1. Do we have the option of switching back to H1 at later date without having to go for a fresh H1.

    In case your wife gets a job offer later, her company can file for H1 (independent of quota) and she gets H1 for 6- whatever period she already served on H1, capped at 3 years.

    Good Luck.





    hairstyles This is the original engine ford maverick engine. 1972 Ford Maverick Grabber
  • 1972 Ford Maverick Grabber



  • Dhundhun
    07-12 02:35 PM
    The application was received on 7/10 and the checks were cashed today - How will you receive the resceipt number ? Would it come in the mail?

    USCIS will sent you receipt. If you do internet banking and can see your check, on reverse side of check, they stamp with detailed infromation. If you can access that you can find it.

    Yesterday I picked up receipt number for my son from check, who applied OPT/EAD in CSC.

    Otherwise wait for few more days to get receipt.





    chanduv23
    08-03 10:31 AM
    The reason they seem to be doing this is because of the kind of recomendations they get from various sources which complain about how the website is not helpful or how it is difficult to track information etc...

    One has to understand that such traditional type organizations have their own pace and deal with things in their own way.

    The new website may not satisfy applicants but from their POV - they have something better than what they had before and thats how any big organization runs.





    looneytunezez
    04-24 01:58 PM
    As per my understanding 10 days is from the time you change your permanent address. Due to lease constraint I also had two apartments at same time. I filled online AR-11 within 10 days after I moved to new apartment.

    Thanks folks

    LT.

    why the red dot btw?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment