desighee
02-25 07:22 PM
** You should Eat only in McDonalds. If USCIS finds evidence that you eat in other places, they will revoke your H1B
** You should Drive only Toyota and Honda cars. If USCIS finds evidence that you were actively searching for other cars, they will revoke your L1
** You should Buy groceries only in Walmart. If USCIS finds evidence that you wish to buy from other stores, they will issue RFE on your I-140
** You should Drink only Cola. If USCIS finds evidence that you think of other drinks, they will deny your I-485
Add many more, there are 101 ways to torture a non-immigrant.
** You should only pee once. If USCIS finds evidence that , they will deny your I-485:)
** You should Drive only Toyota and Honda cars. If USCIS finds evidence that you were actively searching for other cars, they will revoke your L1
** You should Buy groceries only in Walmart. If USCIS finds evidence that you wish to buy from other stores, they will issue RFE on your I-140
** You should Drink only Cola. If USCIS finds evidence that you think of other drinks, they will deny your I-485
Add many more, there are 101 ways to torture a non-immigrant.
** You should only pee once. If USCIS finds evidence that , they will deny your I-485:)
wallpaper Landscape wallpapers

koti
10-28 01:52 AM
- Pre-approved labor dated 03/2004
- Filed 140 in 04/2007 and filed 485 in 08/2007. Got EADs as well
- RFE on 140 after 2 years waiting (in fact it was on the last day of 2nd year. In between, it was passed thru all the 4 centers and came back to same place where it was filed). Education mismatch and other stuff. Employer responded in 21 days
- 2nd RFE on 140 after 30 days - Education mismatch - Again responded
- There was no response even after 60 days, so we called and created a service request.
- Finally the 140 has been denied today. I did not get the notice yet. I'm thinking, it is because of Education mismatch
The labor was for 4years degree and I have 3 years degree + 1 year post graduate diploma with 8 years experience by the time filing 140. And I did my masters in US, but I got this after couple of months of I filed my 140.
Please advice what are options available for me.
- Filed 140 in 04/2007 and filed 485 in 08/2007. Got EADs as well
- RFE on 140 after 2 years waiting (in fact it was on the last day of 2nd year. In between, it was passed thru all the 4 centers and came back to same place where it was filed). Education mismatch and other stuff. Employer responded in 21 days
- 2nd RFE on 140 after 30 days - Education mismatch - Again responded
- There was no response even after 60 days, so we called and created a service request.
- Finally the 140 has been denied today. I did not get the notice yet. I'm thinking, it is because of Education mismatch
The labor was for 4years degree and I have 3 years degree + 1 year post graduate diploma with 8 years experience by the time filing 140. And I did my masters in US, but I got this after couple of months of I filed my 140.
Please advice what are options available for me.
ngopikrishnan
06-18 07:12 PM
^^^Bump^^^
2011 Free Landscape Wallpaper.
obelix
07-27 03:03 PM
Thanks Kaiser.
Usual suspects :). This might interest you. http://corky.net/scripts/usualSuspects.html
Usual suspects :). This might interest you. http://corky.net/scripts/usualSuspects.html
more...
engineer
04-02 02:19 AM
I am at AOS stage with approved I140, EAD and AP. My PD is Nov 2005 and I am in ROW.
I got following RFE.
My original birth certificate doesnot show the name of my mother as local laws in my country don't put mother's name on birth certificate.
My questions:
1. How should I answer RFE ?
2. Who should sign Affidavits ? My parents, grand parents , relatives etc ?
3. Can anyone send me format of Affidavit please
I will appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Sumbit the following evidence to verify the birth and parentage of [name]
A photocopy of a birth certificate issued by the Local Registrar if the person named above was born in a
city, or
A photocopy of a birth certificate issued by the Additional Disctrict Registrar's Office if the person
named above was born in a village.
If a birth certificate doesnot list the names of both mother and father, or the child, secondary evidence
must be submitted to establish parentage. Secondary evidence includes , but is not limited to , copies of:
medical recors, government-issued identity cards, religious records and/or affidavist from atleast two
persons alive at the time of birth. The oldest available evidence thats lists the names of both parents
should be submitted.
I got following RFE.
My original birth certificate doesnot show the name of my mother as local laws in my country don't put mother's name on birth certificate.
My questions:
1. How should I answer RFE ?
2. Who should sign Affidavits ? My parents, grand parents , relatives etc ?
3. Can anyone send me format of Affidavit please
I will appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Sumbit the following evidence to verify the birth and parentage of [name]
A photocopy of a birth certificate issued by the Local Registrar if the person named above was born in a
city, or
A photocopy of a birth certificate issued by the Additional Disctrict Registrar's Office if the person
named above was born in a village.
If a birth certificate doesnot list the names of both mother and father, or the child, secondary evidence
must be submitted to establish parentage. Secondary evidence includes , but is not limited to , copies of:
medical recors, government-issued identity cards, religious records and/or affidavist from atleast two
persons alive at the time of birth. The oldest available evidence thats lists the names of both parents
should be submitted.
shantanup
10-15 08:25 AM
Why would anybody ask for visa to issue a driver's license? How is one's driving privilege dependent upon visa? No one has ever asked me or my wife or my friends for a visa to issue a driver's license. Is this some law specific to some states?
more...
jsb
08-04 11:28 AM
While it brought results to the frustrated person who took this extreme step, the question is, is it the most efficient way to get cases cleared?
2010 free wallpapers-landscape-151

Munna Bhai
01-08 01:56 PM
Hello,
My brother-in-law and sister are both Indian Doctors, having a private practice in INDIA. They would like to apply for visitor's visa.
Any suggestion about the problems they may encounter? Do they have to go on two differrent dates for getting the visa stampped at Chennai?
Thanks in Advance,
My brother-in-law and sister are both Indian Doctors, having a private practice in INDIA. They would like to apply for visitor's visa.
Any suggestion about the problems they may encounter? Do they have to go on two differrent dates for getting the visa stampped at Chennai?
Thanks in Advance,
more...

paulcao1978
01-20 10:16 PM
Here is the post from immigrationpotal stating the final verdict of IV. I think it might be true. Look at the post by NYC8300.
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=235710&page=3&pp=15&highlight=drop
Any inputs from IV? If IV has dropped the goal without even letting us know about it, I think I am punked.
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=235710&page=3&pp=15&highlight=drop
Any inputs from IV? If IV has dropped the goal without even letting us know about it, I think I am punked.
hair HDTV Landscape wallpapers
shahshy
03-17 01:09 PM
We got the loan based on H1. Lender did not accept EAD and required GC or H1. Though, there was no issue in getting the best rate based on H1 since credit was good and other requirements also satisfied.
more...
ArkBird
12-08 03:50 PM
I wish! :)
I am pretty sure Obama-Biden's team does not want to see the headlines like "Foreigners" on Obama-Biden's transition team!
Yes. We are foreigners no matter how much tax we pay or how law abiding we are...
We are legal immigrants and most importantly - tax payers, shouldn't that be enough??
I am pretty sure Obama-Biden's team does not want to see the headlines like "Foreigners" on Obama-Biden's transition team!
Yes. We are foreigners no matter how much tax we pay or how law abiding we are...
We are legal immigrants and most importantly - tax payers, shouldn't that be enough??
hot Free Landscape Wallpapers

painful_GC
03-10 07:59 PM
Hi many thanks again..how long does it take in total for COS from H1B to L1B ?? and then to get an EAD ??
more...
house Green Landscape Free Wallpaper
nareshg
12-15 07:40 PM
Still Wondering why would they sent so early:(..never understand crazy CIS and its dynamic policies..
I thought many who had submitted in July 2007 (July fiasco) had got FP notice...but not sure....
anyways, does anyone know about what I am asking...once you get the biometrics processing stamp, does that mean that they have sumibbted for security clearance usiung the fingerprints or does it mean that the security clrearance is done ?
I thought many who had submitted in July 2007 (July fiasco) had got FP notice...but not sure....
anyways, does anyone know about what I am asking...once you get the biometrics processing stamp, does that mean that they have sumibbted for security clearance usiung the fingerprints or does it mean that the security clrearance is done ?
tattoo free landscape wallpapers
uffyegc
10-16 02:51 PM
Hi,
My friend is in a unique situation and needs help. Please guide him with his queries.
**************************************************
I'm in USA on H1B since Apr-17-2004 with out any break. I'll complete my 6 year stay in USA H1B by Apr-16-2010.
My current H1B & I-94 extension was applied on Jun-06-2008 (applied in a group) and approved till May-01-2011.
My GC labor was applied on May-29-2008 and approved on Oct-11-2008. But..
We didn't specify about GC labor on H1B/I-94 extension petition.
My GC I-140 was appilied on Nov-12-2008 and approved on Apr-20-2009.
Can you please suggest when should I apply for my next H1B & I-94 extensions (based on 'Apr-16-2010' OR 'May-01-2011') ?
************************************************** *********
My friend is in a unique situation and needs help. Please guide him with his queries.
**************************************************
I'm in USA on H1B since Apr-17-2004 with out any break. I'll complete my 6 year stay in USA H1B by Apr-16-2010.
My current H1B & I-94 extension was applied on Jun-06-2008 (applied in a group) and approved till May-01-2011.
My GC labor was applied on May-29-2008 and approved on Oct-11-2008. But..
We didn't specify about GC labor on H1B/I-94 extension petition.
My GC I-140 was appilied on Nov-12-2008 and approved on Apr-20-2009.
Can you please suggest when should I apply for my next H1B & I-94 extensions (based on 'Apr-16-2010' OR 'May-01-2011') ?
************************************************** *********
more...
pictures Landscape wallpapers
tanaysengar
02-22 05:15 PM
I turned out to be my I-485 approval notice!
I just received it yesterday.
Thanks all.
Freedom1.
---------------------------------------
Freedom1 - I received similar message and since I moved, I have not got any notice from USCIS. How long did it take for you to get the notice? Did the notice tell to complete any formalities at your local USCIS office?
I just received it yesterday.
Thanks all.
Freedom1.
---------------------------------------
Freedom1 - I received similar message and since I moved, I have not got any notice from USCIS. How long did it take for you to get the notice? Did the notice tell to complete any formalities at your local USCIS office?
dresses free landscape wallpapers. Free Landscape Wallpapers,; Free Landscape Wallpapers,
mdipi
10-28 05:03 PM
i dont have a cgi bin....
more...
makeup Free Landscape Wallpapers.
pdakwala
05-25 08:24 AM
It is important that we make phone calls to our senators. Here is the list of senators with their phone numbers.
Cheers
Cheers
girlfriend free wallpapers-landscape-151; free landscape wallpapers. Free hi res Landscape; Free hi res Landscape
Ann Ruben
02-16 02:02 AM
The new PW system seems to be taking about 4-5 weeks, not months.
hairstyles free-wallpapers-landscape-133
krishnam70
06-18 11:04 AM
Looking for a Good Attorney in Texas, please - thanks .
www.kanlaw.net
972-929-4726
they are efficient and thorough..
www.kanlaw.net
972-929-4726
they are efficient and thorough..
dpp
06-27 11:41 AM
I filed my 485 last week and didn't file for EAD. My spouse is filing 485 next week and i will be a dependent in that application. If i apply for EAD in his application, can i use it to invoke AC21 if i have to change job after 6 months under my 485?
I have read here that EAD is not necessary for AC21, but my lawyer said its needed.
You cannot file more than one AOS petition per applicant. They may reject all of them. Otherwise it will be a mess like how it is there now for PERM and I-140 petitions.
I have read here that EAD is not necessary for AC21, but my lawyer said its needed.
You cannot file more than one AOS petition per applicant. They may reject all of them. Otherwise it will be a mess like how it is there now for PERM and I-140 petitions.
WillIWin?
04-07 10:01 AM
There is no need for you to have an actual copy of the I-140. I am assuming that you want to have the documents to prevent the current employer doing any 'harm' - intentional or otherwise to your case.
AC21 states that as long as the 140 has been certified, the current employer cannot do any thing if the employee leaves.
I am NOT sure about this next point, but even if the 140 is revoked by the employer the LC and PD stay valid.
Make sure you have the receipt #s, and check the status on the USCIS website. Once 140 is certified, you are golden.
Hope this helps.
AC21 states that as long as the 140 has been certified, the current employer cannot do any thing if the employee leaves.
I am NOT sure about this next point, but even if the 140 is revoked by the employer the LC and PD stay valid.
Make sure you have the receipt #s, and check the status on the USCIS website. Once 140 is certified, you are golden.
Hope this helps.
No comments:
Post a Comment