jimsoff
Oct 25, 09:33 PM
I'll be at the ardmore store with my girlfriend! I'll be the long haired hippy looking teenager. I should get a paper with my macrumors user name on it and take it to my shirt!
Or maybe just a sign that says macrumors on it so we can meet up with each other.
What time would be a good time to start waiting outside, I want to make sure I get a shirt.
Or maybe just a sign that says macrumors on it so we can meet up with each other.
What time would be a good time to start waiting outside, I want to make sure I get a shirt.
RawBert
Jul 28, 08:48 PM
**** the police.
Consultant
Mar 28, 12:21 PM
Stock accounts typically need social security number I believe.
Sodner
May 6, 11:57 AM
People come to forums such as this for help and to complain. Rare is it that someone logs on to post "My iMac works perfectly and I am 100% satisfied."
But for me, that is exactly the case. My iMac is perfect and I am 100% satisfied with it. It was, other than my iPhone 4, my first Apple product, and as you can see from my sig I have bought a whole lot more. In fact I will be getting a second iMac to replace the last Windows XP machine in my home so that we can now be windows free. Other than my 3 laptops provided to me for my job. Yuck! :p
If you go Apple, you'll never go back. :apple:
iMac = 10
iPhone4 = 10
MBA = 10
iPad2 = 8 (Light bleed)
But for me, that is exactly the case. My iMac is perfect and I am 100% satisfied with it. It was, other than my iPhone 4, my first Apple product, and as you can see from my sig I have bought a whole lot more. In fact I will be getting a second iMac to replace the last Windows XP machine in my home so that we can now be windows free. Other than my 3 laptops provided to me for my job. Yuck! :p
If you go Apple, you'll never go back. :apple:
iMac = 10
iPhone4 = 10
MBA = 10
iPad2 = 8 (Light bleed)
more...
jbromer
Apr 7, 12:18 AM
Hmm, nobody likey???
I don't care for kickstand cases in general. I like the concept, but it seems a little bulky...
I don't care for kickstand cases in general. I like the concept, but it seems a little bulky...
wrldwzrd89
Sep 28, 03:03 PM
My ignorance is showing. Thanks, that was it.
Whose? James Craner's suggestion or mine? You didn't quote the post you used...
Whose? James Craner's suggestion or mine? You didn't quote the post you used...
more...
Kingsly
Dec 18, 10:54 PM
I am 99.975439% sure I'll be there!
ann713
Apr 28, 08:47 PM
I'm trying to unlock a new iPhone 4 on the latest OS and baseband. I've seen the Gevey Turbo Sims on eBay but do they really work? If anyone here has experience with this type of unlock, please chime in. Thank you kindly.
more...
tomozj
Jul 23, 09:13 PM
Haha, can't wait!
http://storage.tomozj.com/skitch/Downloads-20100724-031243.png
http://storage.tomozj.com/skitch/Downloads-20100724-031243.png
fun173
May 19, 07:18 PM
375 shipped!!!
DAMN!
Exactly :(
DAMN!
Exactly :(
more...
Blackhatch
Apr 4, 01:43 AM
I have read all the threads, links, and intimations. Some of the links are a bit dated.
What is the best format to record video on that plays nicely with the MAC?
I need to shoot some video content for my website and get it edited up for use.
Thanks.
What is the best format to record video on that plays nicely with the MAC?
I need to shoot some video content for my website and get it edited up for use.
Thanks.
ethana
May 2, 07:10 PM
I'm not sure how many production weeks there were for the iphone 8gb. I can tell you that, this specific one was produced in July. Why are you inquiring about this info anyway?
Just bought a sealed one to keep it as a collector's item (or potential investment). Never been opened.
Just bought a sealed one to keep it as a collector's item (or potential investment). Never been opened.
more...
DJsteveSD
Mar 11, 10:08 PM
the manager stated that she was doing according to corporate. I find that hard to believe as it was a fraked up mess. really? can they not manage inventory any better than "youre in a gray area and might not have the model you wanted" what she meant was go home loser.
Counterfit
Nov 10, 06:36 PM
I'm guessing it is something with no-ip then, what happens if you try to access the pictures via the IP address and port (if you are using no-ip to forward to a port other than port 80)?
No-IP is only a DNS service, so you don't actually get data through their servers.
No-IP is only a DNS service, so you don't actually get data through their servers.
more...
Randyrat
May 5, 09:37 PM
Also posting from my new iMac...
...went with the base 27' for 1615 as well...
they also had some base 21.5's in stock...
Pretty excited that I saved money going to best buy, and i get some reward zone cash back!
So I can def. confirm that Best Buys do have new iMacs in stock!
Get em while their hot!
...went with the base 27' for 1615 as well...
they also had some base 21.5's in stock...
Pretty excited that I saved money going to best buy, and i get some reward zone cash back!
So I can def. confirm that Best Buys do have new iMacs in stock!
Get em while their hot!
*LTD*
Apr 18, 08:46 AM
True.
An 8MP cam with with a better lens will destroy it.
Cameraphones will always be a bit gimped purely because of their size and multifunction nature.
Very soon it will make no difference as these cameraphones will supersede single-function point-and-shoot cameras in sales. In due course it won't be worth it to manufacture them unless they're higher-end. And by point-and-shoot I mean a Canon Powershot SD1000, for example.
Device convergence. Cameraphones have been catching up very nicely as of late. I can do so me pretty astounding things with my iPhone 4 camera plus photo software. The only real issue yet to be sorted out is zoom.
An 8MP cam with with a better lens will destroy it.
Cameraphones will always be a bit gimped purely because of their size and multifunction nature.
Very soon it will make no difference as these cameraphones will supersede single-function point-and-shoot cameras in sales. In due course it won't be worth it to manufacture them unless they're higher-end. And by point-and-shoot I mean a Canon Powershot SD1000, for example.
Device convergence. Cameraphones have been catching up very nicely as of late. I can do so me pretty astounding things with my iPhone 4 camera plus photo software. The only real issue yet to be sorted out is zoom.
more...
RosieO
Oct 21, 02:10 PM
The Apple Store here is closing from 4-6 to get ready for the Leopard release. I can't see what they need 2 hours to get ready for.:confused:
jackerin
Jan 1, 05:31 PM
From a financial standpoint, I think he'd be wasting his money, spending extra for a pressure sensitive kybd.
It's not like there is a lack of small, affordable keyboards, even with velocity-sensitivity. Take the Korg Nanokey for example. To be honest I think it would be harder finding a quality keyboard that isn't pressure sensitive...
It's not like there is a lack of small, affordable keyboards, even with velocity-sensitivity. Take the Korg Nanokey for example. To be honest I think it would be harder finding a quality keyboard that isn't pressure sensitive...
idkew
Oct 22, 10:33 PM
i don't know if i think i am old school. while i have been around since i don't think i have contrubuted to MR as much as some...
i don't feel near as close to the "crew" as it seems that eye an v and jello... are.
i don't feel near as close to the "crew" as it seems that eye an v and jello... are.
DougJrS
Jan 24, 07:17 PM
Why would it cost you any large amount of money to move your phone line? You could just go to the local electronics store and get some phone wire and move it yourself.
The Airport Extreme has a modem in it if you don't want to move the phone line and you are limited to dialup.
Doug
The Airport Extreme has a modem in it if you don't want to move the phone line and you are limited to dialup.
Doug
adcx64
Apr 20, 07:45 AM
Maybe the GPU just needs to be reflowed?
aus_dave
Feb 23, 06:38 AM
I tried it out and it doesn't work for me - I get some error about an SQL variable. I'll stick with Navicat for now I think.
etoiles
Sep 14, 09:25 AM
Importing from Europe would be even more interesting. But I'm not sure that most of the cars built for their consumption meet U.S. emissions and crash testing standards. Therefore, obtaining registration would probably be unduly difficult.
cars tend to be much more expensive (same models) in Europe,though... guess you wouldn't have to pay taxes there, but I am not sure to how much this accounts for.
I really wish to se the Audi A2 here in the US...it is not the most 'manly' car
cars tend to be much more expensive (same models) in Europe,though... guess you wouldn't have to pay taxes there, but I am not sure to how much this accounts for.
I really wish to se the Audi A2 here in the US...it is not the most 'manly' car
MythicFrost
May 6, 12:29 AM
I'll have to check into Pro Tools, including whether I can transfer my Windows license to Mac, which I doubt - so I may end up going with Logic.
Excellent suggestion on the RAM - that must mean it has 4 slots, need to install in pairs and I don't waste what ships with the machine? And the i7 sounds like a good choice too.
Thanks for the advice!
No worries :)
That's right. It has four slots and it does need to be installed in pairs. 2x2GB and 2x4GB should work great. I've got 12GB in my 09 27" iMac.
If you're unable to transfer the license, you could just buy a copy of Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit and install it on a partition (Which you would create with BootCamp Assistant). Then you can boot into OS X or into Windows 7 (for Pro Tools).
Excellent suggestion on the RAM - that must mean it has 4 slots, need to install in pairs and I don't waste what ships with the machine? And the i7 sounds like a good choice too.
Thanks for the advice!
No worries :)
That's right. It has four slots and it does need to be installed in pairs. 2x2GB and 2x4GB should work great. I've got 12GB in my 09 27" iMac.
If you're unable to transfer the license, you could just buy a copy of Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit and install it on a partition (Which you would create with BootCamp Assistant). Then you can boot into OS X or into Windows 7 (for Pro Tools).
No comments:
Post a Comment