gk_2000
11-19 02:08 PM
There is this para from Ron Gotcher's web-site:
Typically, visa backlogs are reduced by issuing visas and thus removing people from the demand list. In this case, the movement is due to decreased demand � people with approved petitions on the waiting list simply aren�t applying for visas.
(Whole article here: Home - Information from the December Visa Bulletin (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/content/190-information-december-visa-bulletin.html))
The article says that dates have moved forward because the people whose dates are current, have not applied for their visas
And suppose we could do the same -- if no one applies the gc even once the PD is current, there will be forward movement.... then WHAM! In one go, all could apply
Anyway, just a thought (or you may call pipe dream :) )
Typically, visa backlogs are reduced by issuing visas and thus removing people from the demand list. In this case, the movement is due to decreased demand � people with approved petitions on the waiting list simply aren�t applying for visas.
(Whole article here: Home - Information from the December Visa Bulletin (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/content/190-information-december-visa-bulletin.html))
The article says that dates have moved forward because the people whose dates are current, have not applied for their visas
And suppose we could do the same -- if no one applies the gc even once the PD is current, there will be forward movement.... then WHAM! In one go, all could apply
Anyway, just a thought (or you may call pipe dream :) )
wallpaper hairstyles for women 50
PintSize
04-15 10:07 PM
Hello im a senior in high school, i was wondering if anyone could guide me...what do i do? i want a carrer in web design but should i go to a Art Insititute and stud multimedia and web design or should i go to a regular college and study it there? i have no idea...i have done my research but could anyone help me on my way? thanks a lot... Mick
Green.Tech
10-01 01:29 PM
Folks,
I was wondering if anyone has an idea of why some folks get FP before getting an EAD, and some get their EAD's without a FP? Any logic to that?
Thanks!
I was wondering if anyone has an idea of why some folks get FP before getting an EAD, and some get their EAD's without a FP? Any logic to that?
Thanks!
2011 quot;women 50 hairstyles
sunny1000
01-30 03:45 PM
Hello Seniors,
Can you please let me know what is the process to open an already approved case in USCIS? Is it possible ?
Your help really vital for me.
Thanks a lot
why?
Can you please let me know what is the process to open an already approved case in USCIS? Is it possible ?
Your help really vital for me.
Thanks a lot
why?
more...
gccrazy007
11-18 12:56 PM
Employer A - LC applied in Dec 07, Currently on 7th year extension till Jan 2010. Stamped visa.
Employer B wishes to recruit me by transfer H1-B and utilize recapture time. The total time they would get is till Apr 2010 (which includes recpature time) along with 7th year I-797.
Employer B wishes to file LC 1 month after I join them.
Assuming that I join them by end of Dec 2008, I have the following questions about my H1-B extension
Lets consider Dec 30th as the date to start the LC application.
What I understand is that based on the LC from Employer B,
Can I get extension on my H1-B beyond APR 2010.
for 1 yr - Based on LC from employer B being pending/approved until Apr 2010
for 3 yr - Based on LC from employer B being approved and I-140 approved.
Apply for premium processing of I-140 before 60 days of Apr 2010 if LC is approved and I-140 is pending.
Your response is appreciated.
Employer B wishes to recruit me by transfer H1-B and utilize recapture time. The total time they would get is till Apr 2010 (which includes recpature time) along with 7th year I-797.
Employer B wishes to file LC 1 month after I join them.
Assuming that I join them by end of Dec 2008, I have the following questions about my H1-B extension
Lets consider Dec 30th as the date to start the LC application.
What I understand is that based on the LC from Employer B,
Can I get extension on my H1-B beyond APR 2010.
for 1 yr - Based on LC from employer B being pending/approved until Apr 2010
for 3 yr - Based on LC from employer B being approved and I-140 approved.
Apply for premium processing of I-140 before 60 days of Apr 2010 if LC is approved and I-140 is pending.
Your response is appreciated.
pradhyumnakansara
03-31 02:01 PM
Respected Sir
This is to humbly request you to guide me.
I did AMIE in Computer Engg., from India and thereafter I underwent WES evaluation. It clearly stated that its equivalent to US Bachelors. On the same basis, I did my MBA from University of New Haven, CT USA. Now as I wan to file my H1B on the basis of my AMIE qualifiactions, what would be your wise advice?
This is to humbly request you to guide me.
I did AMIE in Computer Engg., from India and thereafter I underwent WES evaluation. It clearly stated that its equivalent to US Bachelors. On the same basis, I did my MBA from University of New Haven, CT USA. Now as I wan to file my H1B on the basis of my AMIE qualifiactions, what would be your wise advice?
more...

anilsal
01-20 08:53 PM
At this time, try the best you can.
Only when you get an RFE, do you have to provide employment verification letters etc.
Only when you get an RFE, do you have to provide employment verification letters etc.
2010 modern hair styles for women
webm
01-07 02:40 PM
What will happen if my renewal EAD is still in the process while my current EAD is going to expire soon (in a week's period)?
Can I work during the expired period?
Please help..:confused:
No you shouldn't work during that expired period..and resume to work after you get new extension EAD card.
Can I work during the expired period?
Please help..:confused:
No you shouldn't work during that expired period..and resume to work after you get new extension EAD card.
more...
jthomas
04-06 12:40 AM
good article
hair short hair styles for women

rajunpatil
01-04 12:09 AM
Hi Team,
I am getting ready to invoke AC21, but my passport expires in March 2008.
Will this have any effect on my case.
Any feedback will be helpful..
thanks
I am getting ready to invoke AC21, but my passport expires in March 2008.
Will this have any effect on my case.
Any feedback will be helpful..
thanks
more...
Macaca
02-18 06:55 PM
Some paras from In Majority, Democrats Run Hill Much as GOP Did (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/17/AR2007021701352.html).
Democrats pledged to bring courtesy to the Capitol when they assumed control of Congress last month. But from the start, the new majority used its muscle to force through its agenda in the House and sideline Republicans.
And after an initial burst of lawmaking, the Democratic juggernaut has kept on rolling.
Of nine major bills passed by the House since the 110th Congress began, Republicans have been allowed to make amendments to just one, a measure directing federal research into additives to biofuels. In the arcane world of Capitol Hill, where the majority dictates which legislation comes before the House and which dies on a shelf, the ability to offer amendments from the floor is one of the minority's few tools.
Last week, the strong-arming continued during the most important debate the Congress has faced yet -- the discussion about the Iraq war. Democrats initially said they would allow Republicans to propose one alternative to the resolution denouncing a troop buildup but, days later, they thought better of it.
And yet, significant numbers of House Republicans have voted along with Democrats on the legislation passed so far -- a fact that somewhat mutes criticism about iron-fisted tactics.
In the first weeks of the new Congress, however, Democrats bypassed the usual legislative committees, refused to allow any amendments and took their agenda straight to the floor for passage. They said they needed a clear path to pass a handful of popular measures that were the basis of their successful November campaign, including expanded money for stem cell research, an increase in the federal minimum wage and implementation of recommendations of the Sept. 11 commission.
Democrats said they would impose "regular order," the rules that permit the minority to participate more widely, in short order.
But even after passing their domestic agenda, Democratic leaders have continued to marginalize Republicans, preventing them from having a voice in legislation such as a bill to withhold federal pensions from lawmakers convicted of ethics felonies and a $463 billion bill to fund the federal government for the rest of this fiscal year.
Last week's debate on the Iraq war, culminating in its passage Friday by a vote of 246 to 182, was conducted under a "closed rule," which means Republicans could not offer alternatives. "I understand what they did on their agenda," said Rep. Mike Simpson (R-Idaho). "But to do a closed rule on something like this is a huge mistake. We're talking about war and peace. You don't play politics with war."
While they did not allow amendments on the Iraq debate, the Democrats gave every member of the chamber five minutes to speak on the resolution -- an unprecedented amount of debate on a nonbinding resolution, according to Thomas E. Mann, a scholar at Brookings Institution. He said that is more than the Republicans offered Democrats when the GOP passed a resolution last spring supporting the war in Iraq.
Democrats pledged to bring courtesy to the Capitol when they assumed control of Congress last month. But from the start, the new majority used its muscle to force through its agenda in the House and sideline Republicans.
And after an initial burst of lawmaking, the Democratic juggernaut has kept on rolling.
Of nine major bills passed by the House since the 110th Congress began, Republicans have been allowed to make amendments to just one, a measure directing federal research into additives to biofuels. In the arcane world of Capitol Hill, where the majority dictates which legislation comes before the House and which dies on a shelf, the ability to offer amendments from the floor is one of the minority's few tools.
Last week, the strong-arming continued during the most important debate the Congress has faced yet -- the discussion about the Iraq war. Democrats initially said they would allow Republicans to propose one alternative to the resolution denouncing a troop buildup but, days later, they thought better of it.
And yet, significant numbers of House Republicans have voted along with Democrats on the legislation passed so far -- a fact that somewhat mutes criticism about iron-fisted tactics.
In the first weeks of the new Congress, however, Democrats bypassed the usual legislative committees, refused to allow any amendments and took their agenda straight to the floor for passage. They said they needed a clear path to pass a handful of popular measures that were the basis of their successful November campaign, including expanded money for stem cell research, an increase in the federal minimum wage and implementation of recommendations of the Sept. 11 commission.
Democrats said they would impose "regular order," the rules that permit the minority to participate more widely, in short order.
But even after passing their domestic agenda, Democratic leaders have continued to marginalize Republicans, preventing them from having a voice in legislation such as a bill to withhold federal pensions from lawmakers convicted of ethics felonies and a $463 billion bill to fund the federal government for the rest of this fiscal year.
Last week's debate on the Iraq war, culminating in its passage Friday by a vote of 246 to 182, was conducted under a "closed rule," which means Republicans could not offer alternatives. "I understand what they did on their agenda," said Rep. Mike Simpson (R-Idaho). "But to do a closed rule on something like this is a huge mistake. We're talking about war and peace. You don't play politics with war."
While they did not allow amendments on the Iraq debate, the Democrats gave every member of the chamber five minutes to speak on the resolution -- an unprecedented amount of debate on a nonbinding resolution, according to Thomas E. Mann, a scholar at Brookings Institution. He said that is more than the Republicans offered Democrats when the GOP passed a resolution last spring supporting the war in Iraq.
hot short hair styles for women
suryamnb
12-12 10:47 AM
Hi friends,
My EAD was about to expire in 4 months. I'm going to apply for the renewal. Can I keep working if the application is pending?
My EAD was about to expire in 4 months. I'm going to apply for the renewal. Can I keep working if the application is pending?
more...
house hairstyles for 50 plus women.

edd
11-20 02:52 PM
Hello friends,
Would really appreciate if someone can share some information on this topic.
My Labor has been approved as software Engineer in current job, even though all responsibilities are that of Database Administrator.
I am planning to invoke AC21 and my new job responsibilities are an exact match with my current labor, but, the title is Database administrator.
Is there any risk involved in it ?
Any input is greatly appreciated...
Thanks,
Would really appreciate if someone can share some information on this topic.
My Labor has been approved as software Engineer in current job, even though all responsibilities are that of Database Administrator.
I am planning to invoke AC21 and my new job responsibilities are an exact match with my current labor, but, the title is Database administrator.
Is there any risk involved in it ?
Any input is greatly appreciated...
Thanks,
tattoo Gray hair styles for women 50
surabhi
10-24 05:01 PM
Hi
I am July 2 Filer and got the checks cashed on October 11. The USCIS mailed receipts on October 15 and I received them on October 18th.
Because of high speed winds, my mail box got opened ( unsecured on a single family home) and much of the mail got swept away. I scouted the neighbourhood and recovered all but one receipt notice.
One doubt nagging me is if I had lost any FP notice on that day.
What has been the general wait time to get FP notices from the day the checks were cashed / receipts receieved ? I know it depends on how busy the ASCs are, so particularly interested hearing from Chicago area.
Is there anything I can do from my side to know if I indeed got a FP notice?
Thanks
I am July 2 Filer and got the checks cashed on October 11. The USCIS mailed receipts on October 15 and I received them on October 18th.
Because of high speed winds, my mail box got opened ( unsecured on a single family home) and much of the mail got swept away. I scouted the neighbourhood and recovered all but one receipt notice.
One doubt nagging me is if I had lost any FP notice on that day.
What has been the general wait time to get FP notices from the day the checks were cashed / receipts receieved ? I know it depends on how busy the ASCs are, so particularly interested hearing from Chicago area.
Is there anything I can do from my side to know if I indeed got a FP notice?
Thanks
more...
pictures Hairstyles For Women Over 50
summersky
04-08 05:19 PM
Hi,
I received an RFE for proof of maintaining legal US residence in the form of I-797 forms of H1b extension or EADs etc. What was surprising is that we had not filed a medical exam with the original 485 application as we couldnt get an appointment in time before the retrogression and thus have been waiting for an RFE for the same. Yet they have not asked for it.
Can we (in addition to providing the required docs for the RFE), send the medical exam sealed envelope (obtained later but within the past year) even though it wasnt requested yet? The USCIS provided envelope is of course too small to put everything into but we plan to attach it to the couriered docs. Does this sound reasonable?
thanks
I received an RFE for proof of maintaining legal US residence in the form of I-797 forms of H1b extension or EADs etc. What was surprising is that we had not filed a medical exam with the original 485 application as we couldnt get an appointment in time before the retrogression and thus have been waiting for an RFE for the same. Yet they have not asked for it.
Can we (in addition to providing the required docs for the RFE), send the medical exam sealed envelope (obtained later but within the past year) even though it wasnt requested yet? The USCIS provided envelope is of course too small to put everything into but we plan to attach it to the couriered docs. Does this sound reasonable?
thanks
dresses hair styles for women over
vidyas_m
01-30 07:59 PM
I am currently in my 6th year of H1-B. I started working for my current company on H1-b work visa in June 2010. As my 6 year visa period expires in June 2011, I need to apply for a H1-b extension (based on I-140 approval) pretty soon. My employer had paid the $1500 ACWIA fee recently i.e. 8 months ago, when they filed for my H1-b the first time. Next month, when they apply for an extension of my H1, do they have to pay the $1500 ACWIA fee again?
In I-129 instructions, it specifies that one of the exemptions for paying the ACWIA fee is "second or subsequent extension...". Would my case be considered a subsequent or second extension?
I would greatly appreciate your response.
Thanks much.
In I-129 instructions, it specifies that one of the exemptions for paying the ACWIA fee is "second or subsequent extension...". Would my case be considered a subsequent or second extension?
I would greatly appreciate your response.
Thanks much.
more...
makeup hair styles for women over 50

h1bnew24
09-16 08:53 PM
I just realized a stupid mistake was made after filing my COS from F1 to H1B. My employer sent the entire application this Monday to Vermont Premium Processing Center. I had no idea that the I-539 was not even needed and that I-129 and I-907 were sufficient enough to proceed with the COS. Anyway, is there a way to correct this error? I'm just hoping USCIS won't reject my application and just process my COS.
I included a separate check worth $300 to pay for the I-539 but the rest of the payments were issued by my sponsoring employer. I really thought I-539 was one of the requirements so I went ahead and included it.
Any input will be appreciated.
Thanks
I included a separate check worth $300 to pay for the I-539 but the rest of the payments were issued by my sponsoring employer. I really thought I-539 was one of the requirements so I went ahead and included it.
Any input will be appreciated.
Thanks
girlfriend hairstyles for women 50
s416504
08-22 04:11 PM
I guess USCIS is sending Receipt Notes according to priority dates meaning with 2006-7 priority dates will get receipts later.
My 485 reached on 2nd july...No Update yet.
Can I ask any one get RN with priority date later than 2006?
My 485 reached on 2nd july...No Update yet.
Can I ask any one get RN with priority date later than 2006?
hairstyles short hair cuts for women

gc28262
11-03 12:30 PM
For me it took 1.5 months. I visited the consulate to check the status. Typically you can check the status of your passport renewal from CGI mail room. They can tell you whether your passport is processed, mailed etc.
Unfortunately CGI Houston has very poor customer service. They won't answer your calls or reply to your emails.
Unfortunately CGI Houston has very poor customer service. They won't answer your calls or reply to your emails.
nhfirefighter13
December 28th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Thanks for the feedback!
kumar_77
02-19 06:25 PM
Hello,
yes you can accept tuition wavier or scholarships
thanks
yes you can accept tuition wavier or scholarships
thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment