ita
07-24 05:30 PM
My attorney sent the EAD application to Nebraska SC.
Earlier my 485/EAD/AP were all sent to Texas Center.
Does anyone know if this is fine .. sending the renewal papers to Nebraska?
I'm also trying to find out from my attorney why they were sent to NSC and not TSC
Thank you.
Earlier my 485/EAD/AP were all sent to Texas Center.
Does anyone know if this is fine .. sending the renewal papers to Nebraska?
I'm also trying to find out from my attorney why they were sent to NSC and not TSC
Thank you.
wallpaper wedding hairstyles for medium
sab
07-27 09:46 AM
bump up
monktrusts
01-01 01:31 PM
Hi :D
I rarely post.
Want to wish you a happy, healthy, fun filled, relaxed and sun shine new year.
Make a new year resolution that has positive impact on your life style. :D
I personally will try to loose 10 pounds, Switch from Beer/Scotch to Wine (can't gaurantee leaving scotch :p and will do some certifications and keep bright faces of my kids and my wife always in front of me and in my mind if I do get discouraged.
Good luck for this year friends. :D
Thx :D:):D
I rarely post.
Want to wish you a happy, healthy, fun filled, relaxed and sun shine new year.
Make a new year resolution that has positive impact on your life style. :D
I personally will try to loose 10 pounds, Switch from Beer/Scotch to Wine (can't gaurantee leaving scotch :p and will do some certifications and keep bright faces of my kids and my wife always in front of me and in my mind if I do get discouraged.
Good luck for this year friends. :D
Thx :D:):D
2011 Medium Length Hairstyle

memyselfandus
07-31 09:37 PM
New filing fees were applicable from 7/30. Do all applications(485/131/765) whose PD is current need to filed with the new fees starting from 7/30? Or till 8/17 it can be filed with the old fees?
Thanks
Old fees; with July priority date till August 17th.
Thanks
Old fees; with July priority date till August 17th.
more...
jonty_11
07-18 10:53 AM
and would u provide a link to it?
nomi
12-28 03:58 PM
Hi , My wife is on h4 visa and I want to file H1B for her and she has It experience of 3 years .Please guide whats the procedure .
It should be same the way you get your H1 visa.
It should be same the way you get your H1 visa.
more...
indyanguy
09-29 05:25 PM
Can someone comment on how the recent trend has been for a PERM application that was applied under EB2 for a Software Developer position?
My employer is planning to apply one for myself and was wondering if it's a good time to do so?
I've heard that DOL is blatantly denying a large % of applications that are in the audit queue. Is this true? :(
Thanks
My employer is planning to apply one for myself and was wondering if it's a good time to do so?
I've heard that DOL is blatantly denying a large % of applications that are in the audit queue. Is this true? :(
Thanks
2010 Mid Length Hairstyle. curly
Blog Feeds
05-30 12:30 PM
Immigration lawmakers try to pick winners and losers. The problem is that just like a broken analog clock with its hands frozen in place, the timing is mostly wrong. This brings me to one of my pet peeves. It bothers me that the immigration laws and agency regulations favor some fields of study and disfavor others. Why for example are students in the STEM subjects(Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) given 27 months of "optional practical training" -- a euphemism for work permission --- while liberal arts students get only 12 months? Do Congress and the immigration agencies think we have...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/angelopaparelli/2010/05/to-what-degree-immigration-policy.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/angelopaparelli/2010/05/to-what-degree-immigration-policy.html)
more...

wandmaker
07-29 04:35 PM
File your EAD based on where you live - it does not matter where you 485 is being processed.
hair medium length hair styles for
NANO3
05-08 06:14 PM
it's a bit too plain..maybe you should add brighter colors
:/
:/
more...
aspireus
05-19 03:54 PM
I got my I 140 approved under Eb3 if i get another job and transfer my I 140 can i use my old PD if my new employer applies in EB2 ?
hot Medium length hairstyles
polapragada
10-12 10:18 AM
:rolleyes:
Same ...
Same ...
more...
house Medium Hairstyles pictures
LondonTown
10-14 02:51 PM
Check your processing status on-line here:
http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm
Folks does any one have some info what are the processing times at Dallas and Phili. My LC is pending 2 years. Does anyone have any info what year cases the Dallas and Phili are processing.
Thanks much
http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm
Folks does any one have some info what are the processing times at Dallas and Phili. My LC is pending 2 years. Does anyone have any info what year cases the Dallas and Phili are processing.
Thanks much
tattoo length hair. Picture of
Irs
02-17 11:58 AM
Switzerland has similar law that works well not sure of cons on this.
more...
pictures images updos for medium length hair hairstyles for
alisa
04-30 09:22 PM
Nice one. Thanks for sharing this link..
http://www.reason.com/blog/show/119913.html
http://www.reason.com/blog/show/119913.html
dresses Medium Length Hair Styles 2010
Blog Feeds
04-05 09:40 AM
I received the excellent news today that the Memphis Youth Symphony Program has landed Bulgarian-born Stilian Kirov as it's new Music Director and Conductor. And since one of my children performs with the MSYP, the news is even better. Kirov is a graduate of the Julliard School of Music and has conducted major orchestras across Europe and the United States. Stilian is also an accomplished pianist. In 2001, he was awarded a gold medal in Paris' Claude Kahn International Piano Competition. We look forward to Maestro Kirov coming down Memphis way.
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/04/immigrant-of-the-day-stilian-kirov-conductor.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/04/immigrant-of-the-day-stilian-kirov-conductor.html)
more...
makeup Labels: 2010 medium hair cuts,

vivache
02-04 11:00 PM
Was on H4. Have an EAD now. Want to renew.
While renewing, on the form, there are 2 questions:
14 Current Immigration Status
15 Manner of Last Entry
(both seem to have the same answer)
Any idea .. what I need to fill here?
thanks
V
While renewing, on the form, there are 2 questions:
14 Current Immigration Status
15 Manner of Last Entry
(both seem to have the same answer)
Any idea .. what I need to fill here?
thanks
V
girlfriend londe medium length hair
bandaru9989
08-14 09:18 PM
I have a last pay check through an Employer A of August 1, 2008. Earlier before leaving Employer A I filed a H1 transfer to a new employer B and that got approved by USCIS but I didn't start working with Employer B. Now I am getting a new offer from Employer C which is better than Employer B. Attorney of Employer C says that he can file for a transfer through company A as the pay check is less than two weeks.
Now my problem is I not sure whether my transfer from A to C would be successfull or not?
Another thing I have not informed Employer B that I will not be joining him, Do I have to pay him all the H1 transfer fees?
Now my problem is I not sure whether my transfer from A to C would be successfull or not?
Another thing I have not informed Employer B that I will not be joining him, Do I have to pay him all the H1 transfer fees?
hairstyles shoulder length hairstyles
laksmi
11-29 05:04 PM
Alternative is invoke AC21 to a know company, who can support your feature GC and continue to work to any employer by transferring your H1B.
mgarvey
08-06 08:08 AM
I can not find my old ead can i still file or what is the process.need help please
desi3933
06-25 02:40 PM
Do we need copy of I140 approval notice or original while submitting I 485?
Copy of the I-140 approval notice
Not a legal advice
-----------------------
desi3933 at gmail.com
Copy of the I-140 approval notice
Not a legal advice
-----------------------
desi3933 at gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment