Saturday, June 11, 2011

hate quotes and sayings for him

images happy love quotes and sayings hate quotes and sayings for him. love quotes and sayings for
  • love quotes and sayings for



  • koti
    10-29 10:30 AM
    Few facts that you need to get clear.

    1) EB2 / EB3 is not based solely on your education/ experience. It depends on job requirements. If you have MS + 10 Yrs exp but the job is say Level 2 Data Analyst (SQL Developer) then it will not qualify for EB2.

    2) You can file GC with same employer if he has a opening that requires MS qualification. You need to have qualification before labor is filed it does not matter if you get it while you were employed. This position should be different from your existing job.

    If your employer has a job opening for which he cannot hire a citizen / GC holder then you guys can talk to immigration attorney to see if they can file a new labor for you.



    **************

    Thanks for the info. Really helpful.

    Koti





    wallpaper love quotes and sayings for hate quotes and sayings for him. short love quotes and sayings
  • short love quotes and sayings



  • Tantra
    07-12 02:02 PM
    There are over 1300 guests and our strength is (sadly) in our numbers. How beautiful would it be to see reduction in this number of people in different types of limbo in their life, but that would require a concerted voice of legal immigrants to cause any ripple anywhere.

    Come, join in this novel and noble struggle for self-respect and fair treatment. There is no financial commitment needed, though members could contribute as they deem right and through their participation in various IV activities.





    hate quotes and sayings for him. emo love quotes and sayings
  • emo love quotes and sayings



  • DDash
    08-06 06:04 PM
    Thanks for all your wishes. Appreciate your quick responses friends. Hope every member in this community will get their emails as well.

    Good luck to you all.

    PS: As promised I gave green dots to the responses :)





    2011 short love quotes and sayings hate quotes and sayings for him. emo love quotes and sayings
  • emo love quotes and sayings



  • anilkumar0902
    11-01 12:05 AM
    PVGanesh,
    Yes, affidavits or letter on employer letterheads from your colleagues about your progressive experience should suffice.For EB2 you need to prove that you have Masters or Bachelors with five years of progressive experience.

    Good luck.

    Cheers



    more...


    hate quotes and sayings for him. mlk quotes on education. hate
  • mlk quotes on education. hate



  • MetteBB
    05-12 12:50 PM
    Choice of fonts is poor. :hat:

    Tommy I do so love your elaborate comments ;) and your positive attitude :to:



    /mette :rabbit:





    hate quotes and sayings for him. 2011 love hate quotes sayings
  • 2011 love hate quotes sayings



  • anilsal
    09-14 05:30 PM
    when someone working in DC, VA, MD etc says that they will try to make it to the rally because it is on a working day. Come on, give us a break because multiple people are flying from the west coast.

    Move your a$$ and get to the rally. You have made enough ruses about not being able to attend the rally.

    It makes no sense for you to be the beneficiary of someone else's sweat(in getting legislation passed).

    Now show some spine and attend the rally. :)

    :D



    more...


    hate quotes and sayings for him. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • fxok425
    01-10 03:16 PM
    Visa number is allocation depending on country of birth. Country of citizenship doesn't matter. So if your country of birth is one of the retrogressed countries then you have to wait for long time to get a I-485 visa number.

    My husband was born in Switzerland, I was born in China. I borrowed my husband's nationality to submit 485 and 140 concurrently. from the replies above, my case should follow Switzerland, not China. Is that correct? Thanks.





    2010 emo love quotes and sayings hate quotes and sayings for him. happy love quotes and sayings
  • happy love quotes and sayings



  • dilbert_cal
    10-31 06:59 PM
    To answer your questions (assuming you filed I-1485 with A - since you mention using EAD).

    1. Is employer A going to withdraw the approved I-140? If yes, then you will run into some issues with the way things are going now. But you should be able to fight back (MTR etc) in the worst case. If A is not withdrawing I-140, then less problem.

    Once 140 is revoked and 485 is denied as well, you will not be able to work anymore. You are planning to use EAD - your EAD is invalid the day your 485 is denied. By filing MTR, you may be able to get it back on track but until then you cannot work. Its upto you to decide whether you want to take this risk or not.


    2. Is Company B, that promises to employ you after GC, can they give any written statement? Here in US it is _at-will_ employment. So, you might have tough time proving it.

    Even with a written statement, there is no guarantee they will hire you when you have your GC - and anyways this doesnt real mean anything w.r.t. his GC process.

    3. Another problem is, before they adjudicate your I-485, they might issue an RFE to check if you're still employed in same or similar position. And employment with Company C will not satisfy this requirement.

    Perfectly said. If you are using ac-21 , your new job has to be same/similar to the job filed for GC. Job with C is not same/similar. If you have a RFE ( high chances when you file AC21 based on anecdotal evidence ) , you will be in trouble.

    Now, I am not sure if any documents from company B will establish the fact that you will be working in same/similar occupation. You should better consult with an Immigration Attorney and better yet retain them for future.

    Overall, not knowing what is the reason you want the change, etc. it is difficult to advise you one way or the other - but its pretty clear that the risks can be pretty high in this particular case.



    more...


    hate quotes and sayings for him. love quotes and sayings
  • love quotes and sayings



  • FOR_LIBERTY
    11-13 10:59 AM
    Folks,

    I have recently moved to Houston. Count me in as a member of Texas chapter.





    hair emo love quotes and sayings hate quotes and sayings for him. quotes and sayings about drama
  • quotes and sayings about drama



  • veni001
    01-17 05:14 PM
    hey

    i wanted to know what are the chances of a persons i40 to be denied if another with the same profile in the same team and same application is recently denied
    for your information both are masters candidates and are eb2 filed
    but his was file months before mine and he got audited
    mine is in the process of being filed

    not sure of whether this even matters and cases are indepedent
    but just wanted to know ahead of time if it calls for a sure denial

    thanks
    chehuan

    Chances for an audit are 95%:(



    more...


    hate quotes and sayings for him. quotes and sayings about
  • quotes and sayings about



  • Desertfox
    09-10 06:04 PM
    I will give you a green!:)





    hot mlk quotes on education. hate hate quotes and sayings for him. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • Suva
    01-19 10:43 AM
    I saw two similar cases in my organization.

    One more possibility you should consider is that though you have an H1 extension and assuming you get your visa stamped till 2012, if you re-enter US before your extension is valid, you might only get the new I-94 till your current H1 validity of Mar'2010. I have seen such instances before with the reason being the IO at POE cannot give an extension based on future validity.



    more...


    house emo love quotes and sayings hate quotes and sayings for him. Love Quotes And Sayings For
  • Love Quotes And Sayings For



  • Libra
    08-03 10:17 AM
    Guys, please consider contributing for sept rally............





    tattoo 2011 love hate quotes sayings hate quotes and sayings for him. love quotes and sayings for
  • love quotes and sayings for



  • ItIsNotFunny
    12-19 10:03 AM
    Hi All,

    Me and my wife are traveling to India. We are going for visa re-stamping (consular processing).

    Based on the information provided below, can you provide lists of forms/docs that we're supposed to carry with us when we visit the consulate for stamping?

    THANKS IN ADVANCE!

    - Amit


    My visa:
    - I entered on H1B. Then I had to change employer so visa was transfered (And they extended it for another 2.5years). So now I have a H1B visa which is valid till June 2009, and passport with expired H1B stamp.

    - With the new employer - I've an approved PERM. I140 is pending. I485 is filed. EAD received. Do I need to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of any/all of these stages?

    My Wife's visa:
    - she entered on H4. Now she has a H1B visa which is valid up 2010, and passport with expired H4 stamp.
    Is she required to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of i485.. or my PERM or i140?



    please visit: https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/

    its am official site for this and has complete list.

    More, if you have advance paroles, please keep them with you just in case of emergency.



    more...


    pictures cute love quotes and sayings hate quotes and sayings for him. quotes,did you hope youve Love+quotes+and+sayings+for+him+for+facebook
  • quotes,did you hope youve Love+quotes+and+sayings+for+him+for+facebook



  • Life2Live
    04-28 04:20 PM
    Lot of people just say if u want to complaint about your employer who is exploiting go to DOL. There is no specific guidance to it. If anyone knows about it or done in the past please post the links here. How to know the blacklisted company and how to add a company as blacklisted.

    Following are the most common criteria I heard
    1) Employer did not ran the pay check even though he/she worked for that employer
    2) Employer Deducts money for H1B filing, bench period etc.,etc.,
    3) Employer Deducts money for GC lawyer and application expenses but did not provide information about lawyer or any progress of GC or partially information of GC.. (I heard from my friends company they filed around 80 people on July 2007 and collected money for lawyer expense but they did not had any lawyer)
    4) Deducting money for Bench period in advance...





    dresses cute love quotes and sayings hate quotes and sayings for him. i miss you quotes and sayings
  • i miss you quotes and sayings



  • bandya
    05-24 11:58 PM
    Have said this before - during one of out earlier web fax campaign. Pls send emails to all the members about this fax!!!
    All the more important since we hardly have any time on our hand!!!



    more...


    makeup love quotes and sayings hate quotes and sayings for him. emo love quotes and sayings
  • emo love quotes and sayings



  • pitha
    01-21 12:12 AM
    IV in good faith shared there plan about 485 provision with everybody. And it backfired spectacularly, though for no fault of IV. There were (and still are) a lot of bad apples who made a lot of noise not just here but also went on to other sites to carry there agenda. There agenda is to oppose 485. I am not against idea of opposite point of view but look at the extent these people went to push there agenda. They are calling IV all sorts of names and casting aspirations on IV team.

    I personally support the filing of 485 provision. But whatever decision IV has about 485 issues may be it is better of that they not disclose it. Hind sight is 20-20 but it might have been better if IV pushed this idea without informing everybody.
    I am not second guessing or doing Monday night quarterbacking but just saying with the lessons learned going forward not to disclose information. Democracy does not mean leadership has to run by each decision or explain each decision to everybody. IV is stuck between the devil and deep sea. Damned if the disclose damned if they do not disclose. Bottom line of what I am trying to say is we should get used to information blackouts. We are not getting any information but the important thing is our opposition is also not getting information about IV plans. It might be better that way. Now the difficult part is explaining that to people who want updates.





    girlfriend love quotes and sayings for hate quotes and sayings for him. emo love quotes and sayings
  • emo love quotes and sayings



  • shana04
    05-15 10:51 PM
    For my Spouse
    2. Evidence that you maintained non immigrant status


    For my spouse,

    We have applied for I 485 after our visit to India.

    1. First I 94 was taken at the airport and got the new one while we came back and one of the requirement is the copy of I 94

    How and where can I get a copy (I never made a copy of that).

    Note: Spouse passport has stamping but the requirement is copy of I 94

    any help or suggestoins where can we get a copy. We have applied for states Id's in two different states where they made copies of I 94 but at that time I never though of making copies of it.





    hairstyles quotes and sayings about hate quotes and sayings for him. sayings+for+him+for+
  • sayings+for+him+for+



  • ngopikrishnan
    06-17 06:18 PM
    Can someone suggest good attorneys to consult and represent AC21 case, transfer employer, transfer case from current employer, etc.? Attorney must be responsive!!





    GoneSouth
    03-21 10:40 AM
    Hi Nickhil,

    See my response on this other thread (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3625). I think the only way you can get a second PERM approved for same employee at same company, is if the second position is "significantly different" from the first position. E.g., at least a different job title and different job description, but ideally completely different o*net code. Note that your problem will be with DoL at the LC stage, not USCIS at the I-140 stage. DoL will not approve a second PERM app for same employee at same company if position is substantially similar.

    You *might* be able to get approval for a second PERM with similar job description if you completely withdraw the first PERM. I'm not sure if you can withdraw a PERM certification after its been used for an I-140 though.

    With trickier cases like this, I've always found it helpful to get second and sometimes third opinions from attorneys at other firms.

    - gs





    smiledoc
    02-28 09:57 AM
    We got our FP in sept 07. Our attorney has advised that we file earlier to be on the safer side.

    I am in the same boat as well. But you answer your question - am almost sure you don't need FP to renew your EAD. Having said that - why would renew your card in June? (Considering that you might not have received your EAD till Aug-Sep'07 of last year).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment