Monday, June 6, 2011

hilary swank the resident

hilary swank the resident. The Resident will hit theaters
  • The Resident will hit theaters



  • tutiplain
    Apr 11, 10:54 PM
    Hi again,

    I managed to solve the problem. My UIViewController subclass as configured correctly. The problem was in the configuration of the Navigation Controller. I had to Specify the Class name in IB for the UIViewController embedded in the Navigation Controller. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.





    hilary swank the resident. hilary swank the resident.
  • hilary swank the resident.



  • Carl S.
    Apr 20, 10:15 PM
    I was on Apple.Com checking out the refurbs and got a random idea in my head. I was curious to see what a maxed out mac pro would cost. So 23K later I had a beast of a machine. But I am curious, what is the use of having two 6-core processors and 64gigs of ram. Is there any application in the world that benefits from this much power. whats the point?.. just curious





    hilary swank the resident. Hilary Swank as Dr. Juliet Dermer in The Resident (2011) middot; Hilary Swank as Dr. Juliet Dermer in The Resident (2011)
  • Hilary Swank as Dr. Juliet Dermer in The Resident (2011) middot; Hilary Swank as Dr. Juliet Dermer in The Resident (2011)



  • Transporteur
    Apr 12, 01:26 PM
    OWC is making a Mac Pro PCI Express SSD aren't they? I haven't heard about it in what seems like a few months.

    OWC, OCZ and FusionIO all said they are working on a fully Mac supported PCIe SSD. However, no one has heard any news yet and apparently they all took the information off their websites.

    Doesn't seem to happen any time soon, although I do see the necessity for it as the current SSDs already saturate the 6Gb/s SATA port. Given the trend of SSD development, single drives might be capable of 1GB/s sequential speeds in two years (give or take). I highly doubt that we'll see a 12Gb/s SATA port by then.





    hilary swank the resident. Hilary Swank In THE RESIDENT
  • Hilary Swank In THE RESIDENT



  • wingsabr
    Mar 30, 05:41 PM
    I use 60gb just to be safe.



    more...


    hilary swank the resident. Hilary Swank Pictures
  • Hilary Swank Pictures



  • cas85
    Apr 26, 02:06 PM
    first just select the cell you want to format. then click that little arrow that i circled in the image. in the dropdown, just select "numerical system" and you should be good to go. you can add decimal places also in that same menu.





    hilary swank the resident. Dean Morgan, Hilary Swank,
  • Dean Morgan, Hilary Swank,



  • Soura2112
    May 4, 03:30 PM
    Besides those of you who got to be at NAMM, I really want to know more about FCX. I read the blogs and watched the bad video of the show except I really want to know more about FCX. It's under a month away so why keep so much secret... This is an application not an iPhone so I don't see a reason not to go into more detail. Just put up on the website. Yes my patience is wearing thin because I have been waiting for an update for a very long time. In my view I don't see a problem with apple telling us more about this product.
    I'm obviously excited and from what I read many others are to, so just give us a little info to hold us over.



    more...


    hilary swank the resident. worth a crafty swank
  • worth a crafty swank



  • nagromme
    Aug 26, 05:11 PM
    An interesting comparison.





    hilary swank the resident. Hilary Swank and Jeffrey Dean
  • Hilary Swank and Jeffrey Dean



  • mnkeybsness
    Jul 5, 10:07 PM
    partitioning drives is not something i recommend.

    i'm kind of wondering...did you buy a brand new computer, or was it used and therefore the drive is not formatted?



    more...


    hilary swank the resident. Hilary Swank in Hammer
  • Hilary Swank in Hammer



  • dscuber9000
    Mar 1, 07:56 PM
    Can someone make rainbow "Don't Tread On Me" flags? I think it would be a brilliant way to show Republican hypocrisy on their calls for smaller government, yet they think government should regulate who and who cannot marry based on, well, nothing.





    hilary swank the resident. Hilary Swank
  • Hilary Swank



  • Glial
    Jan 17, 07:25 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)


    The iLidz Personal Media Viewer was previewed at Macworld, promising "a large screen viewing experience at a fraction of the cost."

    Simply insert your iPhone into the iLidz media viewer, look through the magnifying glass and adjust until focused. Voila. Hands free viewing. I can't say I necessarily felt like I was looking at a large screen, I suppose being hands free while watching a movie could be useful.


    Article Link (http://www.macrumors.com/2008/01/17/ilidz-personal-media-viewer/)

    What kind of movie would you be watching where it would be useful to be hands free? :p



    more...


    hilary swank the resident. Hilary Swank as Dr. Juliet
  • Hilary Swank as Dr. Juliet



  • MattZani
    Feb 19, 06:43 PM
    Flip it upside down should be ok, but WHY.





    hilary swank the resident. is starring Hillary Swank,
  • is starring Hillary Swank,



  • vicious7
    Aug 19, 12:39 PM
    Geez, I missed this one. Niiiice. :)



    more...


    hilary swank the resident. Residentquot; Hilary Swank
  • Residentquot; Hilary Swank



  • amusiccale
    Jun 20, 10:04 AM
    I just called the post office and they said ~$8 to 10 US to ship it First Class international, so you can sortof figure that into the price.

    [below does not imply anything about fpar above, I thought I'd just be upfront about this since international shipping is being discussed]
    Also, for any international lurkers in the thread, I'm not interested in marking the item in a way to dodge customs--you'll have to work that out yourself. I don't know if that applies for First Class International, but I thought I should just say that outright.





    hilary swank the resident. The Resident trailer
  • The Resident trailer



  • robla64
    May 3, 12:55 PM
    Thanks, I used an intel mac in target mode and it worked great. Now if I could only figure out which version of itunes will run on this imac..... but maybe thats another thread.



    more...


    hilary swank the resident. Hilary Swank Unleashes Fury in
  • Hilary Swank Unleashes Fury in



  • CodeJingle
    Jun 17, 03:30 PM
    What about the WWDC 2009 videos? They aren't up for sale anymore and they don't appear to be part of the free offerings for registered developers. Can anyone confirm whether or not the 2009 videos were added with the 2010 videos?





    hilary swank the resident. date for its Hilary Swank
  • date for its Hilary Swank



  • John.B
    Oct 29, 09:13 AM
    Well if you mosey on over to OSX Audio (http://www.macosxaudio.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49112), you might want to check what Markus Fritze has to say...and see what responses are posted there. A lot of Logic users there, who will soon tell you what's going on!

    :)
    Thanks, Shagrat! I hadn't heard of that site, it looks like it could be very useful! :cool:



    more...


    hilary swank the resident. Trailer: Hilary Swank#39;s quot;The
  • Trailer: Hilary Swank#39;s quot;The



  • buckers
    Apr 27, 06:22 AM
    Hey - there is only one Apple god and his name is Steve! ;)

    We're not worthy! :)





    hilary swank the resident. Hilary Swank and Jeffrey Dean
  • Hilary Swank and Jeffrey Dean



  • 7on
    Mar 3, 06:54 PM
    they need more consistency if anything between their apps. It feels as if I'm buying several different programs from different companies rather than a suite. MS Office is almost a better suite





    hilary swank the resident. Hilary Swank as Dr. Juliet Dermer in The Resident (2011)
  • Hilary Swank as Dr. Juliet Dermer in The Resident (2011)



  • scem0
    Oct 27, 12:14 PM
    anything but that monitor. I think that would be a baaaaaaaaaaad move for apple. Unless they could manage to have it be really inexpensive, nobody will buy it. Sure, it is a huge monitor, but is it affordable to the average consumer (probably not :rolleyes: ).





    Abstract
    Oct 16, 06:50 PM
    Yeah, seriously. Just keep your PC as well. You don't NEED to throw it out, although I wouldn't shed a tear if you did. ;)

    For programs like MS Access, I can understand the need for VPC, but what graphics app is absolutely necessary on a PC? There must be a Mac equivalent. Oh, and VPC runs decently for everything other than graphics related apps (Photoshop or games).





    simX
    Dec 21, 07:05 AM
    Originally posted by edesignuk
    Very nicely done. But yes, completely pointless! It doesn't show what "Spymac 3" is, what its features are. WTF is the point???? :confused:

    To hype an already overhyped and WAY overrated site? That's gotta be the point of the trailer. :rolleyes:





    obeygiant
    Dec 14, 01:20 PM
    http://www.sogoodblog.com/2010/12/14/chipotle-social-media/

    AppleMatt

    LOL what a clusterf**k. This stupid situation has snowballed into something that could bring down their stock price.

    edit: Holy Hell CMG goes for $229.29 and its up almost 4 bucks!





    Crystal-RX
    Apr 3, 12:39 AM
    He is.

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1130127

    LOL...:D That is his story to Roggers....





    jessica.
    May 6, 09:36 AM
    Just a rant (or a whine) ;)

    I was just giving you a hard time, it's the nature of my personality. ;)
    On a related note, I recently took a few days off work and noticed that the hours I put in during the weeks leading up to my whopping 3-day vacation far exceeded the time off that I took. I already work a minimum of 10 hour days, combine that with the onset of an actual day off, it's absurd.

    To me, and to many of my friends across the pond, US working conditions are for the birds. You should be able to take a vacation and not feel obligated to work extended hours to ensure things are ok while you're gone. I don't know if your situation is because others lack competence or what, but it's a shame that we have to wear ourselves thin just to take a couple of days off. In my eyes, the days off aren't worth it so I tend to "give back" 100+ hours of paid time off at year end each year.

    Of course there is always one yahoo that counters with, "at least you have a job." Which is true but that doesn't negate poor working conditions.
    </rant>



    No comments:

    Post a Comment