Friday, June 10, 2011

i love you graphics and quotes

images i love you quotes graphics. i i love you graphics and quotes. i love you graphics and quotes
  • i love you graphics and quotes



  • sai
    05-25 06:49 AM
    sent





    wallpaper i love you graphics and quotes i love you graphics and quotes. Love Comments, I Love You
  • Love Comments, I Love You



  • eadguru
    10-31 08:19 AM
    Query on Advance Parol. Send Clear Copies of Passports and I 94 Cards.
    Question? Does I need to send all I 94 Cards of each H1B and all copies of passports with all pages.

    I appreciate your suggestions..
    ----------------------------------------------------
    I-1485/131/765 Sent to TSC on 08/03/07
    (TSC -> VSC -> TSC). ND=10/17/07.

    I-485 transferred to TSC on 10/17/07
    EAD card ordered on 10/24 from VSC. Received 11/01
    AP - RFE for clear copies of PP 10/31
    No Finger Prints





    i love you graphics and quotes. i love you graphics and
  • i love you graphics and



  • GCaspirations
    09-22 10:03 AM
    Looks like our cases are stuck somewhere because of these transfers and donot know how long will it take to come in the streamline.





    2011 Love Comments, I Love You i love you graphics and quotes. i love you graphics and quotes. i love you quotes for friends.
  • i love you graphics and quotes. i love you quotes for friends.



  • krishna_brc
    05-21 02:32 PM
    Immigrating to Canada: Skilled workers and professionals (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp)

    Thank You



    more...


    i love you graphics and quotes. i love you quotes graphics.
  • i love you quotes graphics.



  • dilbert_cal
    10-31 06:59 PM
    To answer your questions (assuming you filed I-1485 with A - since you mention using EAD).

    1. Is employer A going to withdraw the approved I-140? If yes, then you will run into some issues with the way things are going now. But you should be able to fight back (MTR etc) in the worst case. If A is not withdrawing I-140, then less problem.

    Once 140 is revoked and 485 is denied as well, you will not be able to work anymore. You are planning to use EAD - your EAD is invalid the day your 485 is denied. By filing MTR, you may be able to get it back on track but until then you cannot work. Its upto you to decide whether you want to take this risk or not.


    2. Is Company B, that promises to employ you after GC, can they give any written statement? Here in US it is _at-will_ employment. So, you might have tough time proving it.

    Even with a written statement, there is no guarantee they will hire you when you have your GC - and anyways this doesnt real mean anything w.r.t. his GC process.

    3. Another problem is, before they adjudicate your I-485, they might issue an RFE to check if you're still employed in same or similar position. And employment with Company C will not satisfy this requirement.

    Perfectly said. If you are using ac-21 , your new job has to be same/similar to the job filed for GC. Job with C is not same/similar. If you have a RFE ( high chances when you file AC21 based on anecdotal evidence ) , you will be in trouble.

    Now, I am not sure if any documents from company B will establish the fact that you will be working in same/similar occupation. You should better consult with an Immigration Attorney and better yet retain them for future.

    Overall, not knowing what is the reason you want the change, etc. it is difficult to advise you one way or the other - but its pretty clear that the risks can be pretty high in this particular case.





  • i love you quotes graphics.



  • nixstor
    02-09 07:17 PM
    this blog is written and maintained by staff of HAMMOND LAW FIRM. Go to their home page (http://www.hammondlawfirm.com), you will understand this.

    Yes, I feel that HLG knows what they are talking about and are not just blaring horns to get some publicity. It would be a big dent for us if they pull this off.
    Damn it! I just hate the whole thing.



    more...


    i love you graphics and quotes. i love you graphics and
  • i love you graphics and



  • oliTwist
    01-16 06:14 PM
    I see that Dream Act folks are trying to get > 60000 points, to showcase their support. We need to match for the posts like Legal Immigration in there. Currently the top posts for "legal immigration" are around 2000 points. Not many ppl are not taking interest.


    Please vote up on our causes! Easy job..but please act!





    2010 i love you graphics and i love you graphics and quotes. i love you quotes graphics. i
  • i love you quotes graphics. i



  • kernel_flash
    02-14 08:37 AM
    Congratulations to all the winners!
    this was really exciting :)



    more...


    i love you graphics and quotes. i love you quotes graphics.
  • i love you quotes graphics.



  • MetteBB
    05-11 04:01 PM
    Oh... I didnt realise. Well atleast now he has some to chose from, i dont mind ;)

    Just passing time anyway. Messed up my Flash MX 2004 instalation and can't get it to work again.... :( (which has nothing to do with stamps I know... nm)


    /mette





    hair i love you graphics and quotes. i love you quotes for friends. i love you graphics and quotes. i love and miss you quotes. i
  • i love and miss you quotes. i



  • paskal
    10-23 02:35 PM
    pretty please..

    can't say no to that!
    really iv members- no one should have to beg for a couple of hours of your time. this affects us all. it's really a small request- a booth at a diwali mela...now that is hardly the worst thing you could do with your life and time. please don't reduce your leaders to this.



    more...


    i love you graphics and quotes. Myspace Quotes Graphics
  • Myspace Quotes Graphics



  • Jaime
    02-03 04:56 PM
    Didn't you already get your GC few months back? Anyways, I will try to answer your questions with the understanding that you want to genuinely find out answers to these questions.

    1- Approximate PERM processing times (from filing time) for EB2
    The time it takes to file your paper work depends on the lawyer and company.

    The time it takes for approval varies too between Atlanta and Chicago. Last I heard, it was around 6 months.

    2- Approximate I-485 and I-140 processing times from filing date for EB2
    For I-140 see this link - https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp
    For I-485 see current visa bulletin - http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

    3- Approximate length of the entire process (from filing PERM to getting I-485 approved) for EB2

    There is no set time from stat to finish. It depends on many variables, employer, lawyer, country of origin, nut jobs at CIS etc.

    If you are lucky, and not from China, India, Mexico & Philippines, in EB2 it could take around 3- 4 years.

    If you are unlucky, or if you are from China, India, Mexico & Philippines, in EB2 it could take anywhere between 5-10 years.

    So the answer is, it depends.

    4- Are I-140 and I-485 still being filed concurrently?

    Yes, if your priority dates for filing I-485 are current as per the current visa bulletin, which is very unlikely. Although, I-140 premium process has not yet re-started.

    Hope this helps!

    Thanks! And no, I have not gotten my green card, not even close!!

    However, let's assume that PERM does take 6 to 12 months (from filing date) and then, the I-140/I-485 stage take another year...that would be 2 years, right? Why do you say 5 to 10?





    hot i love you quotes graphics. i love you graphics and quotes. I LOVE YOU
  • I LOVE YOU



  • WaldenPond
    02-05 12:40 AM
    Two bills tackling this matter have recently been introduced. One is the Protect America's Competitive Edge Act, by Senators Pete V. Domenici, Republican of New Mexico; Jeff Bingaman, Democrat of New Mexico; Lamar Alexander, Republican of Tennessee; and Barbara A. Mikulski, Democrat of Maryland. A similar bill was introduced by Senator Joseph I. Lieberman, Democrat of Connecticut. Several of the senators met with President Bush in December to encourage him to support the competitiveness legislation.


    Hello stucklabor,

    This is very promising news. We knew about PACE but another similar bill by Senator Joseph I. Lieberman just adds to the excitement. We should keep a close eye on these bills and maybe start sending communications to the lawmakers about these bills.

    What do you say?



    more...


    house i love you quotes graphics. i i love you graphics and quotes. i love you graphics and quotes
  • i love you graphics and quotes



  • busy
    03-09 12:01 AM
    Thank you RoseBall for your response. Definitely will do. One thing I want to emphasise. I'm sure rejection happened in Feb/October 2007 due to some other reason. Because USCIS did not ask for my either past employment history or paystubs.Do you have any idea of any grace period like 30 days after H1B expiration date to file for extension?





    tattoo i love you quotes graphics. i love you graphics and quotes. Love You Pictures, Images amp;
  • Love You Pictures, Images amp;



  • regacct
    04-26 08:27 AM
    I am working in company Vision System Group Inc (VSG INC). They are under USCIS investigation and involved in illegal activities. (Vision Systems Group Inc., was indicted in a 10-count federal indictment that included one count of conspiracy, eight counts of mail fraud, and one count of 'Notice of Forfeiture' in the amount of $7.4 million.) .
    For more detail please read here 11 arrested, indicted in multi-state visa fraud operation (http://www.ice.gov/pi/nr/0902/090212desmoines.htm).
    Many more similar link by searching Vision Systems Inc Group on Google.

    They have sister concern companies:

    Axiom
    Orion
    Venturi
    Orionsoft
    Cornerstone Information Systems

    They all managed by same owner and management.
    Company first delayed the payment by 6 weeks. They pay salary more then one month late (example on March 7, I get salary on period Jan 16- Jan 31). This (late payment) they are doing since last more then one year. On March 12th, 2010 they send email saying VSG and its entire sister concern companies are acquired by Zolon (Zolon Corporation) and send there HR manager's email addresses for communication with company. In other email they attached memo from zolon company's CEO that describes that they will pay March(1-15) salary on April 10 and March(16-31) on April 26 and so on. They also told that they will pay Feb(whole months) salary when ever they can. I sent many emails for Feb Salary, VSG HR ppl are saying you should ask new management for salary I (VSG HR ppl) am also now employee for Zolon. I talk to Zolon HR ppl and I told if I dont get Feb salary then I will complain DOL and file a case throgh attorney. Zolon HR ppl are saying Zolon' responsibility of paying salary is from March only.In reality VSG should have paid this salary already, we (might) pay but dont know when. You can file case and lets attorney decide. I dont care.


    How should complain about salary to DOL should I complain against Zolon or VSG or both? Now there is no VSG. will I get success? Zolon might slip away by saying I acquired from March.

    It is also possible Zolon and VSG owner might be relatives. and want to make money by not paying Feb salary.

    Please advice.

    check this site out on how to file a report with DOL RIGHTS OF H1B/REPORT ABUSE/REPORT FRAUD - Immigration Wiki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/RIGHTS_OF_H1B/REPORT_ABUSE/REPORT_FRAUD)



    more...


    pictures i love you graphics and i love you graphics and quotes. live your life quotes.
  • live your life quotes.



  • antony
    03-25 10:18 AM
    I was offered a job by a top TARP funded bank and got my offer also around Jan end. Then they found out that TARP funded company cannot hire H1's. They kept me as a contractor for 3 months so that they could try for a work around. In the mean time they interviewed almost 80 people ( out of numerous applications ) and still couldn't find a better person. Now they are trying to keep as a contractor for indefinite period, but they cant do that as well ( top management not supporting ). I just went and talked to my director. She said " It seems that I have to settle for a less qualified person ".
    They have been trying to get me on board for past 6 months. I came as a contractor...they wanted me full time ... didnt have funds...they fought with top management and got the funds....then the H1 ban came...and they fought against it too.
    Really sad that I cant join their team.
    I am ready to talk to the reporter. But, I would prefer not to use my real name and all those things...I dont want my current employer to know that I was trying for another job.Is there a way that I can help ?





    dresses I LOVE YOU i love you graphics and quotes. Quotes Graphic – I Love You
  • Quotes Graphic – I Love You



  • reddymjm
    03-16 01:26 PM
    Why he should expect an RFE in a Month or Two ?

    Any rational reason ?

    One way of reducing backlog is by issuing an RFE and a possible denial. Most of the EB3 with very old PD I would say before 2004 there is a standard RFE for an employment letter, resulting in a AC21 or some chance where they can deny some cases.



    more...


    makeup i love you quotes graphics. i love you graphics and quotes. i love you quotes graphics. i
  • i love you quotes graphics. i



  • Norristown
    10-15 11:49 AM
    Also carry the proof (H1b receipt notice) that your H1b is applied waiting for the approval and letter from your employer that they have applied for H1 extension.





    girlfriend Love You Pictures, Images amp; i love you graphics and quotes. i love you quotes graphics. i
  • i love you quotes graphics. i



  • Immigstories
    01-17 07:17 PM
    Thank you both for sharing your thoughts...

    I have an unexpired H-1B visa stamp in my passport and I have contacted my attorney to upgrade the petition to premium. I plan to re-enter the country with the approved I797 and the unexpired H1B visa associated with the previous employer.

    For some reason, my attorney feels strongly that I need to get visa stamp in my passport from either canada or home country(India), if the petition is approved. Do you see any strong reason why he thinks I need a visa stamp in my passport?

    I have tried to convince him that people do re-enter with the approved I797 with attached I94, as long as they have an unexpired visa of the same class.





    hairstyles Myspace Quotes Graphics i love you graphics and quotes. i love you quotes graphics. i
  • i love you quotes graphics. i



  • kroy1976
    04-13 08:54 AM
    Hi,

    First let me thank you all for providing and maintaining such a forum where one can get all the answers related with immigration. This is truly amazing.

    I am a july 2007 filer. My priority date in October 2006. My I 140 was approved in January 2007. I was laid off by my original GC sponsoring company in April 2009. Fortunately, I was able to get a new job under same responsibility description, before my last day with the GC sponsoring employer. I had invoked my AC21 on April 10,2009 and had switched job.

    I have a AP, valid through January 2011 and a EAD valid through August 2010.
    Mu H1B and I 94 has been expired alost an year now. I am working and staying in the country with EAD now with an AOS status.

    I need to travel to India to address some urgent family now. Do you think my travel on AP (especially after invoking Ac21) in risky. I will be travelling through JFK. Has anyone travelled through JFK on AP after invoking AC21?

    Any information will be highly appreciated.
    Folowinga are the documents, that I would be carrying:

    a) I 140 approval notice.
    b) I 485 receipt notice.
    c) valid EAD
    d) valid AP
    e) AC21 protability letter from my immegration layer.
    f) I 140 support letter from my new employer.
    g) Offer letter from my new employer.
    h) termination letter from my earlier employer.
    i) Address proof
    j)W2

    Can anyone let me know their expirence if faced similar situation please.





    met3259
    10-10 04:32 PM
    Once you get your GC, you can do what you want when you want. You can work anywhere. Your consulting company nor any company has the right to hold you on any contract whatsoever, unless ofcourse your client has non competitive contract that prohibits you from joining them.

    For naturalization, it does not matter whatsoever. You can say that you were offered a better position that matched your skill set and experience and hence you ("on your own free will") joined another company. And hey, congrats. Worry not. U R much better off. Love your job, not the company!!! And you can work 2 jobs that are not even related. No one cares -

    I also just got GC

    I think that in this case this person can "move on". HOWEVER - I would retain STRONG DOCUMENTATION that this is not your choice and that the consulting firm is letting you go!

    We need to understand this as a group and my attorney tells me that: I am being brought into this country to do this job - I can not simply leave the next day after getting GC on my own accord (unless in very similar job -- as in this case); BUT this is a grey area where we must spend "some" amount of time in the job we are being brought in for -- six months? 9 months? 1 yr?

    My attorney has indicated 6-9 months is reasonable to move on to something completly new (as I have been doing this job for 6.8 years and am tired of it).

    Help anyone???????





    bogy
    05-25 01:52 AM
    yep, thats why I am planning to do a masters. If all else fails.. migrate to canada :D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment