Drag'nGT
Mar 14, 09:48 AM
Sweet! I have no clue what he did to say he'd get a "WTF" from Aplle but good going anyway!
seasurfer
May 4, 11:07 PM
I am thinking of buying a 1Tb iMac 2011 i7. I don't want to waste money on the 2Tb one.
However, I may need more space in the future, I was seeing this hard-drive dock thing when I was browsing newegg, I never use one before, which one works best with iMac? Is there a thunderbolt one? Thanks.:)
However, I may need more space in the future, I was seeing this hard-drive dock thing when I was browsing newegg, I never use one before, which one works best with iMac? Is there a thunderbolt one? Thanks.:)
deuk1219
Apr 22, 07:48 AM
So I skype a lot with my friends and stuff (video chat).
My MBA 13" with 4gb ram gets really loud...
Any other programs out there that will make the MBA run quietly?
Thanks!
My MBA 13" with 4gb ram gets really loud...
Any other programs out there that will make the MBA run quietly?
Thanks!
doctoree
Mar 24, 04:51 PM
HP DeskJet 930c please!
I will repeat it forever
and ever
and ever
...
I will repeat it forever
and ever
and ever
...
more...
johnnymg
Apr 24, 09:38 AM
When I look at the depreciation of MBP, it is much worse than a MP. For example, 2008 models of MP have depreciated by about ~50%, while MBP have depreciated ~75% for similar price starting price point of the computers.

PURSUIT photo | Jane Lynch
more...

Olivia is still hot?

Jane Lynch
more...

Jane Lynch

In addition to Jane Lynch
more...

Jane Lynch on Carol Brady,

Jane Lynch
more...

Jane Lynch in quot;Gleequot;

Jane Lynch made the cover
more...

Jane Lynch vs.

I heart Jane Lynch more than
more...

Jane Lynch Picture

Jane Lynch

Jane Lynch amp; Lara Embry
neilt
Oct 22, 11:07 PM
remove the cube from its shell
place a sticky note where the power switch would be on the inside of the shell
replace the cube in its shell
turn it on
no mpre problem
for added fun, experiment with different colors of stickies to change the color of your power light (yellow and blue make ....)
place a sticky note where the power switch would be on the inside of the shell
replace the cube in its shell
turn it on
no mpre problem
for added fun, experiment with different colors of stickies to change the color of your power light (yellow and blue make ....)
more...
wwooden
Apr 16, 09:47 AM
If I didn't have a 360 already, I would buy the Elite instead of the premium. For $80 you can future proof yourself more and pretty much never worry about disk space constraints. I'm not going to go out and sell my 360 and get the Elite now, I am very happy with my setup now and all my controllers/accessories are white.
TIGOS
Jan 12, 10:00 PM
Yes! Macbook Air
See: http://www.adiumx.com/sparkle/?forceShow[]=model#model
See: http://www.adiumx.com/sparkle/?forceShow[]=model#model
more...
BrianMojo
Jan 17, 08:38 AM
Haha this device is half genius and half insanity. I love it.
macpro2000
Aug 3, 11:12 AM
It's true...Apple will correct the issues...it's just when?
more...
yellow
Jan 10, 12:17 PM
Copy and pasted, removed extraneous crap. Anyway.. nothing new here to see.
stewacide
Sep 29, 01:56 AM
Anyone else notices that iWork will only update if the apps' are in Applications/iWork 06? That's poor design / very un-Apple: why can't I put my apps where I like?
more...
obeygiant
Apr 18, 07:16 AM
A gay lightbulb?
.adam
Sep 9, 03:08 AM
Hi all,
Everyone keeps banging on about this Apple event 9th Sept (today), but when is it in UK time?
I'm not sure about the time differences.
AnDy
6PM :)
Everyone keeps banging on about this Apple event 9th Sept (today), but when is it in UK time?
I'm not sure about the time differences.
AnDy
6PM :)
more...

Kwyjibo
Jul 9, 09:27 PM
haveu tried reparing permissions? and checking the mic/volume settings? I've been able to use ichat AV, and itunes on with 10.2.6 running perfectly and i have the same computer

floyde
Sep 23, 01:41 PM
So your assertation is that since nature takes a long time to make changes on it's own, any changes we make much faster will be OK. That makes sense, insomuch as now i know that the anti-global-warming people just aren't applying any logic anymore.
My thoughts exaclty.
Sdashiki, when people talk about global warming, they usually don't refer to the phenomenon per se (which is a natural process that changes climate slowly over thousands of years), but to the part of it that is caused by human activities (which is a rapid change of climate due to the emission of greenhouse gases).
from a scientific (NOT environmentalist) point of view cant be proven
Well that's interesting, but "actual" scientists mostly agree that it is real (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming):
The scientific opinion on climate change, as expressed by the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) and explicitly endorsed by the national science academies of the G8 nations, is that the average global temperature has risen 0.6 � 0.2 �C since the late 19th century, and that "most of the warming observed over the last 50 years is attributable to human activities",
Anyway, what can't be easily proven is that these hurricanes are related to global warming, not that global warming is taking place.
My thoughts exaclty.
Sdashiki, when people talk about global warming, they usually don't refer to the phenomenon per se (which is a natural process that changes climate slowly over thousands of years), but to the part of it that is caused by human activities (which is a rapid change of climate due to the emission of greenhouse gases).
from a scientific (NOT environmentalist) point of view cant be proven
Well that's interesting, but "actual" scientists mostly agree that it is real (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming):
The scientific opinion on climate change, as expressed by the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) and explicitly endorsed by the national science academies of the G8 nations, is that the average global temperature has risen 0.6 � 0.2 �C since the late 19th century, and that "most of the warming observed over the last 50 years is attributable to human activities",
Anyway, what can't be easily proven is that these hurricanes are related to global warming, not that global warming is taking place.
more...
mcdj
Apr 23, 01:27 AM
I have the A Jays Four and am not impressed. Muddy sound. Suggest taking a peek at head-fi.org forums. Those boys will set you straight. I suspect they would side with the UE models.

harry*333
Jun 6, 07:50 PM
:confused:
What does this have to do with macrumors
What does this have to do with macrumors
sikkinixx
Apr 8, 06:51 PM
ummm everywhere else, there have been no Wii's since launch :)
Mitthrawnuruodo
Dec 18, 06:07 PM
Had to take a lot of quality out of this one to get it under 20K, but I just had to try... ;)
10 points™ to the first to guess where it's from... :) Edit: Not the same without the title theme from Chariots of Fire, of course but should still be recognizable...
10 points™ to the first to guess where it's from... :) Edit: Not the same without the title theme from Chariots of Fire, of course but should still be recognizable...
ohaithar
Oct 24, 01:36 PM
That's cool! =)
wickedG35
Jul 1, 04:00 PM
I've received a few PM's and replied to everyone. As of now, monitor is still available if anyone is interested!
SmoothJ
Apr 3, 11:52 PM
Right now I have a early 2008 17in MBP with a 2.5 GHz C2D, 200 GB HD, and 3 GB of RAM. All I do with it mostly is surf the net and do light video/photo editing.
Applecare is finally running out and will expire in 31 days or so. So, as mentioned in another post, Apple in in the process of changing out the HD with a newer 250 GB cause the other HD was failing.
The system, although it has a 8600 card in it, so far runs well and does what I need it to do. However it going on 3 years, should I upgrade to another 17, or even a 15?
Granted I could sell it to sell your mac, or even Apples recycling program, but should I?
Please let me know what everyone thinks - thanks!
Applecare is finally running out and will expire in 31 days or so. So, as mentioned in another post, Apple in in the process of changing out the HD with a newer 250 GB cause the other HD was failing.
The system, although it has a 8600 card in it, so far runs well and does what I need it to do. However it going on 3 years, should I upgrade to another 17, or even a 15?
Granted I could sell it to sell your mac, or even Apples recycling program, but should I?
Please let me know what everyone thinks - thanks!
Bartos88
May 5, 05:17 AM
That helps. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment