Friday, June 10, 2011

jonathan groff boyfriend

images Jonathan Groff has joined the jonathan groff boyfriend. Jonathan Groff
  • Jonathan Groff



  • Leo07
    06-29 03:36 PM
    I used Compare and Buy Travel Insurance - QuoteWright.com (http://www.quoteright.com) recently for Schengen visa purpose. I have not availed the insurance so I'll not be able to tell you how good it is...it served the visa puspose.





    wallpaper Jonathan Groff jonathan groff boyfriend. (like Jonathan Groff) On
  • (like Jonathan Groff) On



  • unknown123
    10-24 11:28 AM
    I claimed my parents as dependents. You only need ITIN and have to do paper filing first time....





    jonathan groff boyfriend. Jonathan Groff Talks About His
  • Jonathan Groff Talks About His



  • AirWaterandGC
    05-14 06:35 PM
    I had mentioned in earlier posts that as I understand IV's goals are broader than just getting the visa dates current. We as a organization should aim to streamline the legal immigration system at least employment based .... if possible even the family based. This would include but not be limited to at least some positive legislation that would enable more legal immigrants to get PR status.

    I assume Waldenpond, logiclife, pappu .... and all the leaders are working towards this and all of us are behind you supporting in your efforts.


    No one is scaling back. I dont really think there is any conspiracy to this and I think this is really good news.

    However the core group is still committed to getting retrogression issue addressed by congress. In fact, I am right now in DC and I am attending a briefing event tommorow. Aman was here last week thurs and Friday and will be here again next week. We are continuing efforts regardless of this big jump because we know that dates can move in reverse direction as it has in the past. In Oct 2005, EB3 dates took a huge movement backwards into 1998 and such reverse movements can happen again this year in October or in last quarter of fiscal year 2007. So we are taking this with cautious optimism and continuing our work with this.





    2011 (like Jonathan Groff) On jonathan groff boyfriend. michele jonathan on glee
  • michele jonathan on glee



  • tnite
    06-27 11:11 AM
    I filed my 485 last week and didn't file for EAD. My spouse is filing 485 next week and i will be a dependent in that application. If i apply for EAD in his application, can i use it to invoke AC21 if i have to change job after 6 months under my 485?
    I have read here that EAD is not necessary for AC21, but my lawyer said its needed.

    You cannot file 2 AOS petitions. Did your lawyer tell you that?

    To apply for EAD thru your husband you would have to apply for I485 again , which you cannot.

    You can file one AOS and one CP



    more...


    jonathan groff boyfriend. Jonathan Groff
  • Jonathan Groff



  • engineer
    04-02 02:19 AM
    I am at AOS stage with approved I140, EAD and AP. My PD is Nov 2005 and I am in ROW.

    I got following RFE.

    My original birth certificate doesnot show the name of my mother as local laws in my country don't put mother's name on birth certificate.

    My questions:
    1. How should I answer RFE ?
    2. Who should sign Affidavits ? My parents, grand parents , relatives etc ?
    3. Can anyone send me format of Affidavit please

    I will appreciate your help.

    Thanks,

    Sumbit the following evidence to verify the birth and parentage of [name]

    A photocopy of a birth certificate issued by the Local Registrar if the person named above was born in a

    city, or

    A photocopy of a birth certificate issued by the Additional Disctrict Registrar's Office if the person

    named above was born in a village.

    If a birth certificate doesnot list the names of both mother and father, or the child, secondary evidence

    must be submitted to establish parentage. Secondary evidence includes , but is not limited to , copies of:

    medical recors, government-issued identity cards, religious records and/or affidavist from atleast two

    persons alive at the time of birth. The oldest available evidence thats lists the names of both parents

    should be submitted.





    jonathan groff boyfriend. +quinto+and+jonathan+groff
  • +quinto+and+jonathan+groff



  • snarla
    06-21 01:40 PM
    My friends recently went to the consulte in Nogales to get their H1B stamped and they told me that we can enter Nogales with out any visa ... You might want to explore that or find any other places that are closer to where u live and do not need a visa to get a new I94 ...

    I am in the same boat as u and i donot even have my new passport with me yet ...

    GoodLuck ... Hope things work out for you ... do post your experiences when u are done with all this ...



    more...


    jonathan groff boyfriend. Jonathan Groff
  • Jonathan Groff



  • chanduv23
    09-15 06:30 PM
    EVERYONE EVERYONE EVERYONE IN DC





    2010 Jonathan Groff Talks About His jonathan groff boyfriend. Jonathan Groff has joined the
  • Jonathan Groff has joined the



  • fxok425
    01-09 11:33 PM
    EB-2, 485 and 140 submitted in June 2007 concurrently, RD and PD both are June 2007. I borrowed my husband's Swiss nationality. Now 140 approved, AP and EAD got, but NC is still pending.

    Just curious: When will USCIS process my 485? According to my nationality or my husband's? If it's mine, god, I may have to wait for 4, 5 years because of the terrible VB backlog! Is it after 485, everyone no matter which nationality, the processing time should be the same. All the world line up together. Please correct me if I am wrong.



    more...


    jonathan groff boyfriend. between Jonathan Groff and
  • between Jonathan Groff and



  • RNGC
    04-07 04:50 PM
    Can we get an appointment with the President and explain the problems faced by EB immigrants....

    1. Travel restrictions (no travel during H1 extension etc..)
    2. Driver license issues
    3. Wasted Visa numbers
    4. Inefficiency of USCIS
    5. Need to increase EB quota

    I know that law makers should make these changes, but President has a strong voice and if he hears our pathetic position, he may do something, just a hope :rolleyes:





    hair michele jonathan on glee jonathan groff boyfriend. tohear jonathan groff and
  • tohear jonathan groff and



  • omved
    08-14 08:38 PM
    Thanks Krsk,

    My current AP expires on October 15th. So if I apply for AP renewal now, and the go out for H1B stamping in September. Lets say if for some reason my H1B doesn't get stamped/denied, and meanwhile I try to come back in USA on my current AP - Would this be a problem at POA..IO may cause problem that I don't have valid H1B and AP renewal is pending, and on the top - my current AP expires within next few weeks..

    What do you think..??

    Om



    more...


    jonathan groff boyfriend. between Jonathan Groff and
  • between Jonathan Groff and



  • jkays94
    05-30 10:10 PM
    Keep in mind the consequences of the new bill. Any I-140s filed after May 21 (or 15 depends where you are reading) will be invalidated. If I was you and my PD is current, I would take the risk and hang in there, get I-485 filed and bite the bullet for 6 months or 1 year (again depending on how the bill turns out)





    hot Jonathan Groff jonathan groff boyfriend. Jonathan Groff
  • Jonathan Groff



  • cdeneo
    01-11 09:32 PM
    Thanks so much for responding to this query and providing great insight here. The only concern at this point would be if availing of UC benefits would create any issues when an I-485 app is pending but will hope for the best that this will not be a problem.

    Thanks again for chiming in on this.

    I reviewed the State of Washington's unemployment compensation website, and from what I can see you would be eligible for benefits as long as you were legally authorized to work for the last 24 months and continue to be authorized to accept new employment. You will be required to provide your A# and agree to allow the State of Washington to share your application information with other agencies such as the IRS (UC benefits are taxable).



    more...


    house Jonathan Groff jonathan groff boyfriend. Jon+groff+lea+michele
  • Jon+groff+lea+michele



  • chapper
    07-19 10:56 AM
    Good Question - I'm also looking for an answer along these lines. We should work to find a solution
    Can you start residency on EAD if you are the primary for 485? Meaning, can you use AC21 and change jobs from research to residency after 180 days from filing? Please help, really confused.





    tattoo +quinto+and+jonathan+groff jonathan groff boyfriend. Bruhl) and Jonathan Groff
  • Bruhl) and Jonathan Groff



  • redddiv
    07-16 08:57 PM
    i think its possible, but i guess you will still need to get a good attorneys advice on this one.

    i am no bodys agent, my advice is only what i would have done if i were in your position.

    Has anyone and their spouse both filed for 485s while listing each other as beneficiary as well?

    Is this possible?



    more...


    pictures Jonathan Groff jonathan groff boyfriend. guest star Jonathan Groff
  • guest star Jonathan Groff



  • svreddy
    03-05 09:34 AM
    also in same situation. Recently did a interfile from EB3 to EB2 ( diff employer ). No update yet. There is a soft LUD on my I 485 but no update in status. Did any one ported recently ?

    Thanks





    dresses Jonathan Groff jonathan groff boyfriend. JONATHAN GROFF amp
  • JONATHAN GROFF amp



  • Dhundhun
    06-08 01:36 PM
    Dhundhun,
    Thank you for your earlier help. I have one more question. My I485 with approved I140 EB2 catagory PD June 2006 is pending and God knows for how many days. My job as Mechanical Engineer is stable and employer is willing to help me. I have a PhD in Engineering with about 30 years experience in industry and teaching. However, because of industry work I do not have many publications. I am a Fellow of IEI and a recognised PhD guide in Indian University, can get good recommendations too. Can I try for EB1 in some catagory?
    Thanks again

    This site gives broad description of EB1 and its classification:
    http://www.visaus.us/pages/greencard-EB1.htm

    This is speciality area for lawyers: Can they put in EB-1(b) catagory, which is dependant on research/publication or EB-1(c) if on very senior management?

    I think enough publications are required for EB-1(b), my couple of my friends with PhD could not get enough evidence to be placed in EB-1(b).



    more...


    makeup between Jonathan Groff and jonathan groff boyfriend. Jonathan Groff
  • Jonathan Groff



  • SL%%
    06-30 08:06 AM
    Just wondering, this is my case below and it has been this way since 07, does it have the same meaning as above or pretty much nothing?

    ================================================== ========

    Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXX

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    On MONTH DATE, YEAR, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    ================================================== ========





    girlfriend Bruhl) and Jonathan Groff jonathan groff boyfriend. Jonathan Groff
  • Jonathan Groff



  • Administrator2
    03-24 09:37 PM
    bump





    hairstyles between Jonathan Groff and jonathan groff boyfriend. vote → JONATHAN GROFF!
  • vote → JONATHAN GROFF!



  • kak1978
    09-24 10:50 AM
    but we received an RFE Yday forwarded from my old address which I moved out 1 year ago and filed AR11.

    also the RFE stated that there is no G28 representation on our case and worst thing was online status is still pending.

    We had lost 13 valuable days because of address they used in RFE.

    Good Luck.!!

    What was your RFE about?





    hopelessGC
    11-12 04:48 PM
    The passport is valid but the visa inside it is not. I suppose you are saying this is not a problem!?:)

    Sorry, it's just that she is nervous about buying a $700 plane ticket and running into trouble.

    Correct, just the passport. Visa is not checked when traveling withing the US.





    hdos
    06-08 08:52 PM
    Hi,
    I just came to know from uscis website that my I140 is denied. I have not received any documents from uscis as my name is in beneficiary. It will goto my employer. Than If he respond than I will know.
    I am currently on 7th year of h1 extension and having 2 weeks left on my h1. (22 june 2009)
    Not on project rightnow and have not run payroll since last 6 months.
    My employer is not responding to any of my emails and phone calls since 1 month.

    GC Filed: march 2005 in traditional process (not in PERM) EB3
    Labor approved : june 2006
    I140 filed: Nov 2007 - Denied end of may 2009.

    1) What are my options ?
    2) Can I use my current approved labor to get extension in new company after h1 transfer?
    3) If I transfer my h1 to another company, what about next year h1 extension? if company does not file GC at the time of h1 transfer. does 365 days rule apply in that ?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment