mheggade
12-12 04:39 PM
DOS/USCIS had a co-ordination meeting to discuss how to prepare for the upcoming holiday's. The outcome of the meeting was to push EB2 cases as back as possible , so that people really can have a good time enjoying holiday. (When I say people read it as USCIS/FBI/DOS and lawyers ).
:)
I work for Federal agency as contractor I know very well how things work during the holiday season.
Happy long long holiday's you all.
:)
I work for Federal agency as contractor I know very well how things work during the holiday season.
Happy long long holiday's you all.
wallpaper Bieber or Die
hotammo
08-04 08:15 AM
Looks like they (TSC) are now processing July 3rd onwards. Any July 2nd filler , filled at TSC still waiting. Also do you know if your name check was cleared.
I am a July 2nd Filer, not only waiting but have had no LUDs on 485 after 2 FP's (one for last year's EAD and one for EAD renewal this year.)
I do not know if name check is cleared.
I am a July 2nd Filer, not only waiting but have had no LUDs on 485 after 2 FP's (one for last year's EAD and one for EAD renewal this year.)
I do not know if name check is cleared.
cal97
03-12 02:17 PM
Congratulations! I am not sure if the online status is being updated. I got my I-140 approval on 3/5/2009 and still shows as pending online.
Anyways, enjoy your freedom.
After a long 5 years I finally received 485 case approved letter for both my case and my spouse's case. However the online status still shows pending. Is this common?. How long would it take for the online case status to be updated.
EB2- PB Dec2003
485 Filed date: 08/02/07
Texas service center
Anyways, enjoy your freedom.
After a long 5 years I finally received 485 case approved letter for both my case and my spouse's case. However the online status still shows pending. Is this common?. How long would it take for the online case status to be updated.
EB2- PB Dec2003
485 Filed date: 08/02/07
Texas service center
2011 Justin Bieber funny or die
waitingmygc
05-20 09:07 PM
Hi,
My employer initially filed perm and I-140 in EB3 with priority date of Dec,2005.
As I qualified for EB2 (have Master's degree), my employer's attorney is filing new EB2 perm, and he is saying that he can port the earlier priority date of EB3 after getting the approval of EB2 perm application and don�t need to file I 140 again as we already have approval for EB3 I 140 which can be converted to EB2 with new priority date.
Is it possible to have EB2 category and old priority date without refiling new I-140 ?
Thanks.
My employer initially filed perm and I-140 in EB3 with priority date of Dec,2005.
As I qualified for EB2 (have Master's degree), my employer's attorney is filing new EB2 perm, and he is saying that he can port the earlier priority date of EB3 after getting the approval of EB2 perm application and don�t need to file I 140 again as we already have approval for EB3 I 140 which can be converted to EB2 with new priority date.
Is it possible to have EB2 category and old priority date without refiling new I-140 ?
Thanks.
more...
lostinbeta
10-03 01:13 PM
:::whistling:::
SPAM*INFINITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:::runs away again::::::
:::evil chuckle in background:evil: :::
SPAM*INFINITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:::runs away again::::::
:::evil chuckle in background:evil: :::
Ψ
06-06 12:16 PM
well i didnt see that ........my bad..........stupid me.........:jail:
more...
rsdang
07-23 10:44 AM
I am a July filer as well and have a ton of friends in same boat... This is the first I heard of it.
2010 Bieber or Die. Justin Bieber
jaggu bhai
08-10 11:58 AM
A person holding H-4 can attend college in the U.S. In fact, some colleges offer in-state tuition for H-4 students. Check Brooklyn College for instance. INA does not specifically disallow from attending college of H-4 nor H-1 and colleges are aware of this. So if your wife is doing this only because she would like to pursue degree, I would suggest she explores the options and if possible remains on H-4, which is a dual intent status.
Best Wishes,
Thanks glus
down the line we wanted to use the benefits of F1.
thats why we r planning to change!
tx
Best Wishes,
Thanks glus
down the line we wanted to use the benefits of F1.
thats why we r planning to change!
tx
more...

Hinglish
01-08 12:59 AM
I appreciate your interest in my posts :)
hair Justin Bieber takes over Funny
paskal
10-26 12:25 AM
Hi,
I suggest you guys bump this thread periodically and keep it on the front page.
Lynne, I can provide you some help with info on IV members in IN.
Please pm/e mail me. Thanks for your effort!
I suggest you guys bump this thread periodically and keep it on the front page.
Lynne, I can provide you some help with info on IV members in IN.
Please pm/e mail me. Thanks for your effort!
more...
up_guy
04-12 11:00 PM
I also have the same question "Please provide information concerning your eligibility status:", what should I provide in that text box.
Please suggest.
when I check 2 yrs old EAD application my attorney had used (c)(0)(9)
Is that right or it should be (c)(9) or
it should be (c) (09)
Please help folks
Please suggest.
when I check 2 yrs old EAD application my attorney had used (c)(0)(9)
Is that right or it should be (c)(9) or
it should be (c) (09)
Please help folks
hot justin bieber die by
PD_Dec2002
08-12 01:01 PM
Thank you all for your response.
The reason for my opening a new thread is to get attention from other members to get my question answered. I did not want to bury my question in to those lengthy threads, and the chance of getting such question answered is highly improbable. OK now to my additional questions on this subject.
Questions:
1. Did you guys receive all the receipts (yours and dependents) together in a single postal mail?
2. If that is the case then in my situation should I safely assume my wife's application was rejected?
Please respond I have only 5 days to re-submit a new application for my wife. If I miss it then our whole GC dream will become a nightmare:(
My PD is 11/30/05 EB3
Thanks
Raj
Replies based on my experience.
1. Separate postal mail.
2. Spouse's receipt notices can come days and even weeks apart. Since you have your receipt numbers already, you can call USCIS and get your wife's receipt numbers if her case has been entered into the system as well. Why are you assuming that her application has been rejected... ...there are applicants from early June who still haven't received their receipt notices.
Thanks,
Jayant
The reason for my opening a new thread is to get attention from other members to get my question answered. I did not want to bury my question in to those lengthy threads, and the chance of getting such question answered is highly improbable. OK now to my additional questions on this subject.
Questions:
1. Did you guys receive all the receipts (yours and dependents) together in a single postal mail?
2. If that is the case then in my situation should I safely assume my wife's application was rejected?
Please respond I have only 5 days to re-submit a new application for my wife. If I miss it then our whole GC dream will become a nightmare:(
My PD is 11/30/05 EB3
Thanks
Raj
Replies based on my experience.
1. Separate postal mail.
2. Spouse's receipt notices can come days and even weeks apart. Since you have your receipt numbers already, you can call USCIS and get your wife's receipt numbers if her case has been entered into the system as well. Why are you assuming that her application has been rejected... ...there are applicants from early June who still haven't received their receipt notices.
Thanks,
Jayant
more...
house Justin+ieber+or+die.com
greenhorn
12-09 01:55 PM
When does the H-1 B fiscal year start? Is it April? So for example, people apply in April 2007 for the 2007 fiscal year and start working from April 2007?
In this case of transfer from non profit to for profit, is the priority date portable after I-140 approval?
This is a different question. Is the government job also regarded as cap exempt non profit?
Thank you very much for your help! Our immigration gods bless you!
Best,
I am surprised some one in an earlier post said they switched from a non-profit to a for-profit, without being counted against the cap.
I work for an NPO too and here is what i know:
If u have always worked for a non-profit on ur H1, transferring from a non-profit to a for-profit does require that u are subject to the H1B quota. So u will need to make sure the h1B quota is available before u switch. And that can be tricky.. because though, the quota opens in Apr, from what i understand, u would have to wait until October of that year to start working. You would have to find an employer who would be willing to file for an H1 for u by Apr/May before the H1 quota fills up, and wait until October for u to start work.
Only institutions of higher education, non-profit entities affiliated to such institutions or non-profit research / governmental research organizations that fall under certain sections of USC,under the Higher Education Act of 1965 qualify for the H1B cap exemption. You would have to check with ur prospective employer to find out if they qualify if u want to switch to another non-profit.
As for the priority date after 1-140 approval, i don't see any reason why it would not be portable.. but u would have to check on that.
In this case of transfer from non profit to for profit, is the priority date portable after I-140 approval?
This is a different question. Is the government job also regarded as cap exempt non profit?
Thank you very much for your help! Our immigration gods bless you!
Best,
I am surprised some one in an earlier post said they switched from a non-profit to a for-profit, without being counted against the cap.
I work for an NPO too and here is what i know:
If u have always worked for a non-profit on ur H1, transferring from a non-profit to a for-profit does require that u are subject to the H1B quota. So u will need to make sure the h1B quota is available before u switch. And that can be tricky.. because though, the quota opens in Apr, from what i understand, u would have to wait until October of that year to start working. You would have to find an employer who would be willing to file for an H1 for u by Apr/May before the H1 quota fills up, and wait until October for u to start work.
Only institutions of higher education, non-profit entities affiliated to such institutions or non-profit research / governmental research organizations that fall under certain sections of USC,under the Higher Education Act of 1965 qualify for the H1B cap exemption. You would have to check with ur prospective employer to find out if they qualify if u want to switch to another non-profit.
As for the priority date after 1-140 approval, i don't see any reason why it would not be portable.. but u would have to check on that.
tattoo April Fools: Bieber Or Die
perm2gc
08-23 03:41 PM
No, I do not have a EAD or AP. I did not apply for them. I am planning to keep extending my H1 and not get into the hassle of EAD and AP every year.
When you have chance to use EAD and AP..it is always a good option as you can recapture time on H1 if something goes wrong in later stage of GC process
1. Can I travel to India while my H1 extension application is still pending and return to US before the current H1 expires? What will happen if the application gets approved while I am in India?
As long as you have valid visa stamp..no problem.(H1 aprroval will not make any effect.)
2. If I get my H1 extension approved effective April 2007 and I travel to India in Feb-March 2007 while my current H1 is still valid do I still need to get the new H1 stamped on the passport or I can enter US on the current stamped H1.
If you are entering after April2007 and your current visa is expired then you have get VISA STAMP otherwise you can enter on current visa
3. If none of the above is possible then can I return from India in mid-March 2007 and apply for H1 ext and still continue to stay in US if I get the receipt of H1 ext application before March 31, 2007? Yes you can.
Above replies are my personal views only.Please consult your immigration lawyer
When you have chance to use EAD and AP..it is always a good option as you can recapture time on H1 if something goes wrong in later stage of GC process
1. Can I travel to India while my H1 extension application is still pending and return to US before the current H1 expires? What will happen if the application gets approved while I am in India?
As long as you have valid visa stamp..no problem.(H1 aprroval will not make any effect.)
2. If I get my H1 extension approved effective April 2007 and I travel to India in Feb-March 2007 while my current H1 is still valid do I still need to get the new H1 stamped on the passport or I can enter US on the current stamped H1.
If you are entering after April2007 and your current visa is expired then you have get VISA STAMP otherwise you can enter on current visa
3. If none of the above is possible then can I return from India in mid-March 2007 and apply for H1 ext and still continue to stay in US if I get the receipt of H1 ext application before March 31, 2007? Yes you can.
Above replies are my personal views only.Please consult your immigration lawyer
more...
pictures Funny Or Die. Justin Bieber
styrum
03-04 07:01 PM
It's not like he suddenly realized something. The only reason they changed the policy is that they got sued. Period! :mad: They continue the sabotage with processing dates going backward (which is never supposed to happen!), etc, because they feel no threat to their well-being.
dresses Die Justin Bieber Die by
lazycis
07-01 04:44 PM
Well, definitely do not pay anything voluntarily. Wait for them to start legal action. If they don't, you are free. If they do, consult with an attorney and you can always settle outside of court. Non-compete clauses are difficult to enforce, but it is a possibility. It depends on the contract you signed with A.
more...
makeup justin bieber or die. justin
conchshell
05-04 03:05 PM
Its a good idea to gather support letters from employer. However, I have doubt that American corporations will openly support us. Two reasons:
1. No corporation would like to get the ire of local population, which does not even understand the difference between legal vs illegal immigration.
2. The longer legal immigrants get stuck in the limbo ... the better for the employers. That's why corporations always ask for more H1B visas, but almost never voice for faster green card processing.
My 2 cents.
1. No corporation would like to get the ire of local population, which does not even understand the difference between legal vs illegal immigration.
2. The longer legal immigrants get stuck in the limbo ... the better for the employers. That's why corporations always ask for more H1B visas, but almost never voice for faster green card processing.
My 2 cents.
girlfriend Bieber Central
prolegalimmi
03-01 01:51 PM
All you have to do is scroll down the home page.
Let me know if you still have difficulties.
Another improvement if I may:
Wondering if the website administrator has the ability to send a mass email to all its members. This is to inform and urge all its members to send web faxes and be more involved in planned activities.
Also, I sent a webfax to all three required personnel, but was hesitant to act since I was under the impression that I have to type the matter, choose the letter format, find the fax number for the official, etc. But later found our thats its as easy as clicking your mouse thrice.
We could have a section that tells people and members just how easy it is to send a web fax, and not having to search for the officials' fax numbers and not having to compose the letter, and such.
Lastly, launching a concerted and a planned membership drive and to reach all immigrant communites. For the fund raisers, and for memberships, we are still relying on a word of mouth which is not as efficient. IV could post some ads in those media that are immigrant friendly and has good reach.
It could also start assessing a fee for membership, and also try to reach corporate sponsors like those businesses that are immigrant owned and run. When these businesses contribute, IV can advertise them on its website as contributors, so they (the sponsors) get the business of immigrant friendly customers.
Let me know if you still have difficulties.
Another improvement if I may:
Wondering if the website administrator has the ability to send a mass email to all its members. This is to inform and urge all its members to send web faxes and be more involved in planned activities.
Also, I sent a webfax to all three required personnel, but was hesitant to act since I was under the impression that I have to type the matter, choose the letter format, find the fax number for the official, etc. But later found our thats its as easy as clicking your mouse thrice.
We could have a section that tells people and members just how easy it is to send a web fax, and not having to search for the officials' fax numbers and not having to compose the letter, and such.
Lastly, launching a concerted and a planned membership drive and to reach all immigrant communites. For the fund raisers, and for memberships, we are still relying on a word of mouth which is not as efficient. IV could post some ads in those media that are immigrant friendly and has good reach.
It could also start assessing a fee for membership, and also try to reach corporate sponsors like those businesses that are immigrant owned and run. When these businesses contribute, IV can advertise them on its website as contributors, so they (the sponsors) get the business of immigrant friendly customers.
hairstyles Justin Bieber Buys Funny Or
little_willy
09-14 03:45 PM
The interview with Jay about the rally just started.
nfinity
09-14 03:11 PM
Most of us have been severely impacted in life long decisions like
- getting married
- bringing spouse over
- future of children
- immigration to another country
- opening a business
- getting a raise
- promotions
being seen on tv should be the last thing that should come to mind.
- getting married
- bringing spouse over
- future of children
- immigration to another country
- opening a business
- getting a raise
- promotions
being seen on tv should be the last thing that should come to mind.
makemygc
07-11 10:56 PM
Hi Guys,
Based on some recommendations, I have put together the enclosed pamplet.
I am NOT suggesting that this is the pamplet we should use but it could be a starting point. We need to generate more ideas like this to keep momentum going.
http://www.geocities.com/singhsa3/Ghandhigiri.doc
Take a look at it and make suggestions
Great job singhsa with poem and the template. My suggestion. If you can make a color template with gandhiji at the back in light background and your poem on the top.
Based on some recommendations, I have put together the enclosed pamplet.
I am NOT suggesting that this is the pamplet we should use but it could be a starting point. We need to generate more ideas like this to keep momentum going.
http://www.geocities.com/singhsa3/Ghandhigiri.doc
Take a look at it and make suggestions
Great job singhsa with poem and the template. My suggestion. If you can make a color template with gandhiji at the back in light background and your poem on the top.
No comments:
Post a Comment