Tuesday, June 14, 2011

katrina kaif hot wallpapers

images Hot Katrina Kaif Free katrina kaif hot wallpapers. wallpaper Katrina Kaif hot
  • wallpaper Katrina Kaif hot



  • solaris27
    02-11 09:07 AM
    In this forum you will not find a lot of peoples who won lottery .

    but is my personal openion that you can't use your lottery case priority date for your eb3 case?





    wallpaper wallpaper Katrina Kaif hot katrina kaif hot wallpapers. hot katrina kaif wallpapers
  • hot katrina kaif wallpapers



  • LayoffBlog
    01-27 01:32 PM
    Ashland Inc. (NYSE: ASH) said Tuesday it lost $119 million in its first fiscal quarter, and plans to cut its work force by 1,300 jobs, freeze wages and adopt a two-week furlough program.The chemical company blamed the loss in the first quarter on a severance charge, writedown and the acquisition of Hercules Inc. It said [...]http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=layoffblog.com&blog=5255291&post=1256&subd=layoffblog&ref=&feed=1

    More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/27/ashland-posts-1q-loss-plans-1300-job-cuts/)





    katrina kaif hot wallpapers. photos,Katrina Kaif hot
  • photos,Katrina Kaif hot



  • hanu0913
    10-08 11:03 AM
    You'd have to wait for PD to become current to add spouse.

    Furthermore, if you get married before I-485 is approved, spouse may be added once PD becomes current, even though by then you have your GC.

    can you please make sure that some one can add spouse once the PD is current after the GC got approved and if some one is married before I-485 approval





    2011 hot katrina kaif wallpapers katrina kaif hot wallpapers. katrina kaif hot wallpapers
  • katrina kaif hot wallpapers



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-30 02:34 PM
    You are correct, they get a copy.

    but we do get the original FP notice , right?



    more...


    katrina kaif hot wallpapers. katrina kaif sexy and hot
  • katrina kaif sexy and hot



  • Dhundhun
    11-30 02:13 PM
    There are cases getting RFEs for photos / even if photos are sent, for not sending letter explaining reasons for AP and for not sending copies I485 receipts.

    There are several approved cases without letter or I485 receipts.

    But when I did paper based AP renewal, I made a packet of the following and recommend making similar packet:
    Packet with top right (application for AP A#...)
    .... I131 Application
    .... Envelop (on cover describing that it contains photo and check)
    ........ Two pictures with name and A# on back
    ........ $305 check in favor of U.S. Department of Homeland Security, USCIS
    .... Copy of I485 Receipt Notice
    .... Copy of previous AP
    .... Photo Ids (all)
    ........ Copy of Biographic Pages of Passport and
    ........ Copy of DL and
    ........ Copy of EAD
    .... A Letter stating reason for AP, expecting delays in GC due to swing in PD, nine years of wait.

    Refer to http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18737 at the end of first post also.

    In this approach, there is little chance of getting RFE due to missing items and photos also will remain safe inside the inner envelop, until required.

    Update: Received both APs in less than 2 months.





    katrina kaif hot wallpapers. Kaif without makeup Pics
  • Kaif without makeup Pics



  • ashkam
    04-02 10:47 AM
    Get married to your partner.. its legal in states like CT, MA. Not sure if USCIS will consider it legal.

    I don't think the feds accept gay marriage yet for immigration purposes. It's sad.



    more...


    katrina kaif hot wallpapers. Katrina Kaif hot eyes
  • Katrina Kaif hot eyes



  • ss1026
    07-06 11:43 AM
    YOu are correct. If you have an approved I-140, you get
    - 1 year extension if PD is current
    - 3 years if your PD is not current





    2010 photos,Katrina Kaif hot katrina kaif hot wallpapers. Hot Katrina Kaif Free
  • Hot Katrina Kaif Free



  • NikNikon
    June 18th, 2005, 02:19 PM
    Did you see my comment on this shot in the gallery, because I said the same exact thing "ask and you shall receive". Anyway, like I said there, great shot, Anders would be proud. ;)



    more...


    katrina kaif hot wallpapers. Katrina Kaif Hot Pics Hot
  • Katrina Kaif Hot Pics Hot



  • fall2004us
    10-20 05:59 PM
    Sorry for asking this here. Can somebody please tell me how can i start a new thread in this forum.Thanks

    Go here
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum6-non-immigrant-visas/
    click on new thread :D





    hair katrina kaif hot wallpapers katrina kaif hot wallpapers. katrina kaif hot0 comments
  • katrina kaif hot0 comments



  • sravani
    05-22 04:57 PM
    New filings will not effect to move the dates either you file on 1st or 30th. The Visa(GC) numbers will be deducted only after the approval of I-485. Any of these new filings will not be touched(Approved) for 4-5 months. USCIS has to consume the balance visas(GCs) before October 1st 2007.

    If The Number of Visas > The number of Approved + To be approved(Mostly filed at least 4-5 months before) in the coming months.....then you can expect further movement from the State Department..

    Ask(Pray) the USCIS(God) not to approve any 485's till June 15th....

    So...there will not be any change in the movement of dates even all of them file on the day 1....Keep watching the approvals till June 10th atleast...

    Sree

    What you said might be correct, but following the USCIS pattern these days we really can't predict anything. I am still surprised how they freezed these dates for so many months and suddenly opened up these flood gates. Not sure what rules they are following.

    They also banned the labor substitution premium processing over night without any notice. :rolleyes:

    Now with this new bill drama we can't predict anything.



    more...


    katrina kaif hot wallpapers. Ranbir kapoor, Katrina Kaif
  • Ranbir kapoor, Katrina Kaif



  • Motivated
    10-27 09:22 AM
    to Motivated...

    Seriously, .... Are you really thinking about getting this guy :p

    Good Job!

    at least there is some action involved, you should join too....especially if you are from WI

    just saying meragcdedobhai - won't get it.





    hot katrina kaif sexy and hot katrina kaif hot wallpapers. Bollywood Actress Katrina Kaif
  • Bollywood Actress Katrina Kaif



  • pd_recapturing
    02-27 08:47 AM
    180 days are counted from RD of I-485 but its safer to count it from notice date to avoind any issues.



    more...


    house Bollywood Wallpaper, Katrina katrina kaif hot wallpapers. Katrina Kaif – News, Photo,
  • Katrina Kaif – News, Photo,



  • prmetta
    11-23 04:05 PM
    I need to transfer money every month to my mother in india as a monthly automated transaction. ..she has a account in Canara bank ..what is the easiest rather cheapest rather free way to send from the US..

    any help is appreciated..
    thanks
    :)
    Easy method on a automated basis is ICICI.

    https://m2inet.icicibank.co.in/m2iNet/m2iNetLoginForm.jsp If you register through this you can set the Recurring Transactions. From the bank you set in there will go without interruption on a timely manner. My mortgages in India will go the same way.





    tattoo Kaif without makeup Pics katrina kaif hot wallpapers. katrina kaif hot pics
  • katrina kaif hot pics



  • nrakkati
    08-15 12:05 PM
    I thought this will give some hope to you.

    Mine reached USCIS on July-3rd around 6:00am. All 6 (2x485, 2xAP, 2xEAD) checks were cached today.

    Hope yours on the way too...



    more...


    pictures Katrina Kaif hot eyes katrina kaif hot wallpapers. katrina-kaif-hot-wallpapers (9
  • katrina-kaif-hot-wallpapers (9



  • bigboy007
    06-21 10:49 AM
    but why are you so sure your 140 will be denied. USCIS will send u an RFE and also in worst NOID - Notice of Intent of Denial so that gives you enough room to decide on what should be done so that I140 wont be rejected.

    Also : 140 gets rejected in following cases:

    1. Degree compatability
    2. Exp + degree in EB2
    3. Financial ability of firm - this only with bad records

    i dont see any other reason why 140 should be rejected i am not over optimistic but any one can comment on these it would great.





    dresses Bollywood Actress Katrina Kaif katrina kaif hot wallpapers. katrina kaif hot wallpapers
  • katrina kaif hot wallpapers



  • needhelp!
    01-18 01:14 PM
    Wonderful news!
    And gsc is back with a bang!



    more...


    makeup Katrina Kaif Hot Pics Hot katrina kaif hot wallpapers. Bollywood Wallpaper, Katrina
  • Bollywood Wallpaper, Katrina



  • gc_lover
    06-20 12:24 PM
    Hi gc_lover,
    Did u get this information from your attorney? My attorney has a different view and tells me we cannot proceed without the actual papers of certification from PBEC.
    Also can u check for me what is required if we do not have the certification papers from DOL(like a print out of CERTIFIED status from DOL website) to file
    for 140/485. I will try to pursue with my attorney if I get this info.

    Thanks.

    Case Details
    TR PBEC Priority Date : 03/2003 Stauts : CERTIFIED since last week
    Waiting for Certification docs. to file 140/485.


    Hello,

    I got this from immigration-law.com website

    =======================================


    06/05/2007: I-140 Petitions Ineligible for Premium Processing

    Under the regulation, the USCIS is authorized to suspend certain types of I-140 petitions for the premium processing on its website notice. As of now, the following I-140 petitions are not eligible for the premium processing:
    1. A second filing of a Form I-140 petition while an initial Form I-140 remains pending;
    2. Labor Certification substitution requests; and
    3. Duplicate Labor Certification requests (i.e., cases filed without an original labor certification from the Department of labor).
    It appears that the third category includes any I-140 petitions filed without the original labor certification regardless of whether they should obtain a duplicate labor certification from the DOL. It also appears that they refuse to process on the premium processing basis the I-140 petitions to request the priority date transfer unless the original labor certification application is filed with the request.


    ===============================================

    You can apply for 140/485 but you cannot go for premium processing. I also know a case who has done this. You do not need any extra documents to file without LC. My lawyer had confirmed this thing. However, I am planning to send print out of website and email I have from BEC.

    Yes, you can file without actual LC papers, so don't wait!





    girlfriend katrina kaif hot pics katrina kaif hot wallpapers. Hot Katrina Kaif Pictures
  • Hot Katrina Kaif Pictures



  • gc007
    01-07 10:44 PM
    I have been on H4 since 2000. I once got an H1-B in the year 01, but did not get to work. Meanwhile my H4 got extended till now.

    With the recent changes of de-coupling H1 & H4.......

    My question is can I use the previous H1-B issued in 01 and apply for COS without any cap restrictions ? And can this be used by a new Employer ?

    Appreciate any responses on this. Thanks





    hairstyles Ranbir kapoor, Katrina Kaif katrina kaif hot wallpapers. Katrina Kaif hot photos
  • Katrina Kaif hot photos



  • a1b2c3
    12-19 11:39 AM
    If you think you displaced some americans, please give back their jobs and leave the country.:rolleyes:. Your GC status need not stop you from doing so.

    Not before you give yours back. you are a temp anyways. you don't even have to surrender your gc.





    coolvigo
    07-02 11:08 PM
    I am ready to that......
    How can we do that...and when should we start it.....
    Can someone lead it ?





    japs19
    01-07 02:57 PM
    thanks for the reply but I agree my h1 stamp is expired but h1 is valid till 2009

    As long as you work for the same employer with same title and job location, you don't need H-1 stamped. If you have a valid approval (I-797) you can enter the country on H-1 and not worry about AP or EAD. But just to answer your question, if you use AP to enter...you won't need to use EAD. If you do use EAD then you are out of H-1 status. AP will let you keep H-1 status.

    I am not a lawyer so it would be best to consult one.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment