Jazwire
May 3, 11:44 PM
According to one of the tear down sites, it's the exact same panel (Model/Part#) as the 2010 models.
princealfie
Mar 13, 09:50 AM
Won't upgrade without this error in iTunes and tinyumbrella won't start in TSS server. Any ideas on how to upgrade a JB iPad? Due to servers being down?
zimv20
Jan 11, 12:46 AM
yah its it ctrl+pageup or ctrl+fn+pageup..
thanks. i had success w/ ctrl+pageup and ctrl+pagedown.
thanks. i had success w/ ctrl+pageup and ctrl+pagedown.
eclipse
Dec 5, 10:28 PM
Ummmm, I don't use code. :o :o :o
I just use the graphical interface, and there has been LOTS of editing on that home page. :o :eek: :D
I just use the graphical interface, and there has been LOTS of editing on that home page. :o :eek: :D
more...
munkle
Dec 4, 10:03 AM
Not much to say about the design, it's a Dreamweaver template right? It works well enough.
Just a thought but you might be better running your site off a blogging platform, like WordPress (http://wordpress.org). It would probably make things a lot easier for you, especially when it comes to updating your content.
Just a thought but you might be better running your site off a blogging platform, like WordPress (http://wordpress.org). It would probably make things a lot easier for you, especially when it comes to updating your content.
The Phazer
Nov 30, 03:41 PM
About time.
Indeed. There wasn't even a good reason for this...
Phazer
Indeed. There wasn't even a good reason for this...
Phazer
more...
WillEH
Apr 27, 09:02 PM
I've read through several different things online and can't seem to find the answer anywhere. I'm going to purchase a 13" Macbook Pro here in the next few weeks and was planning on purchasing AppleCare coverage with it. However I have no Apple Stores near me. I do, however, have two Authorized Service Providers within ten miles of me. Do the Authorized Service Providers honor the AppleCare protection? If the HDD crashes, overheating problems, battery issues, etc will they fix it for free under my AppleCare plan? Or would I have to send it through the mail to Apple and have them fix it?
I've read differing views online. On Apple's AppleCare page it says "Apple may provide service through one or more of the following options: carry-in service (to Apple Retail Stores or Apple Authorized Service Providers), customer drop-off (to UPS stores in the U.S., for iPod and iPhone only), direct mail-in service, onsite service (for desktop computers), or Do-It-Yourself (DIY) parts (so you can service your own product)." I wasn't sure if that meant you can get it repaired (at your cost without voiding the warranty) at Authorized Service Providers or if it meant that the ASPs will honor the AppleCare coverage and fix it for free.
Thanks for your help...
I think you have to send it off to Apple for it to be fixed. I'm sure that resellers don't fix products. But I could be wrong. A reseller may replace the laptop, but I'm sure they won't fix it. Edit: Mal has answered your question. Again my answer was c*ap! ;)
I've read differing views online. On Apple's AppleCare page it says "Apple may provide service through one or more of the following options: carry-in service (to Apple Retail Stores or Apple Authorized Service Providers), customer drop-off (to UPS stores in the U.S., for iPod and iPhone only), direct mail-in service, onsite service (for desktop computers), or Do-It-Yourself (DIY) parts (so you can service your own product)." I wasn't sure if that meant you can get it repaired (at your cost without voiding the warranty) at Authorized Service Providers or if it meant that the ASPs will honor the AppleCare coverage and fix it for free.
Thanks for your help...
I think you have to send it off to Apple for it to be fixed. I'm sure that resellers don't fix products. But I could be wrong. A reseller may replace the laptop, but I'm sure they won't fix it. Edit: Mal has answered your question. Again my answer was c*ap! ;)
Umit
May 4, 12:06 PM
Hi all,
I've sold my sgs i9000 and switched to iphone 3gs and i am more than happy now. iphone ui is really so smooth and things are cool. I recommend to switch to all android users that got fed up with bugs and lags.
I've purchased few apps yesterday and i wonder what happens if i switch to iphone 4 (or ip5) in the future? Will i have to re purchase them again?
I've sold my sgs i9000 and switched to iphone 3gs and i am more than happy now. iphone ui is really so smooth and things are cool. I recommend to switch to all android users that got fed up with bugs and lags.
I've purchased few apps yesterday and i wonder what happens if i switch to iphone 4 (or ip5) in the future? Will i have to re purchase them again?
more...
mpopkin
Sep 19, 05:21 PM
i have one and their color clarity and crispness is better than the new cinema displays and is definetely one of the best on the market. Recommended.
I need to buy a monitor for a powerbook and saw a few companies selling new, in the box 17" Apple Studio Displays online. The price is about $450. I have always loved the look of that monitor, but am wondering how well they stack up with today's monitors. In addition, I believe for the same price I could get 19" - so I am torn. Any advice? :confused:
I need to buy a monitor for a powerbook and saw a few companies selling new, in the box 17" Apple Studio Displays online. The price is about $450. I have always loved the look of that monitor, but am wondering how well they stack up with today's monitors. In addition, I believe for the same price I could get 19" - so I am torn. Any advice? :confused:
mdetry
Jan 18, 11:48 AM
Finally i have migrated from PC to a marvelous Imac G5 21", 1 Giga ram.
The first thing I need is to migrate tons of emails from Outlook PST to Mac Mail.
I know it�s not strait forward.
Can anybody recomment me a software that does this well?
Thanks.
The first thing I need is to migrate tons of emails from Outlook PST to Mac Mail.
I know it�s not strait forward.
Can anybody recomment me a software that does this well?
Thanks.
more...
Hellhammer
May 5, 01:12 AM
I don't get it either. You can buy Lion when it comes and install it. Yes, it will cost you a bit more but are you sure that you want to wait several months for it? There is also the fact that the first couple of versions will have lots of bugs.
podsorcerer09
Apr 17, 04:01 PM
I've been carefully monitoring the processor loads on my c2d macbook (the black one) to see what kind of processor I would be needing if I buy an air. The decision is really between the 1.86 and 2.13
My loads are:
1.03 .93. 87
These are with chrome and itunes and terminal running along with ical and the likes. nothing too heavy.
Any advice on which processor?
My loads are:
1.03 .93. 87
These are with chrome and itunes and terminal running along with ical and the likes. nothing too heavy.
Any advice on which processor?
more...
AirmanPika
Jan 16, 09:21 AM
you think they would do something like what they did with the earlier macbooks when 802.11n came out and have you buy an enabler. So i guess i'm saying do you think that apple already put blue-ray drives in.
Not likely, it was discovered the day they released the 802.11n cards that they were the faster wireless. Someone by now would have opened up a new Mac Pro and discovered the Blu-Ray drives if they had done that.
Not likely, it was discovered the day they released the 802.11n cards that they were the faster wireless. Someone by now would have opened up a new Mac Pro and discovered the Blu-Ray drives if they had done that.
dubbz
Sep 23, 12:29 PM
I'll just fire myself and all of you with me. :D
That's a new low for me. Fired before I even got the job.
This sucks :p
That's a new low for me. Fired before I even got the job.
This sucks :p
more...
orangeclockwork
Jul 9, 06:33 PM
thanks for the advice...i won't make the deal...unless apple doesnt come out with new powerbooks soon and drives me insane (not that i ahve any resentment towards them)
paddingtonpear
Feb 15, 01:20 PM
When you say interview, do you mean the recruitment seminar or the interviews after the seminar?
more...
Sykte
Apr 19, 05:22 PM
[UIView animateWithDuration:0.8 delay:0.0 options: UIViewAnimationTransitionFlipFromLeft animations:^ { popContents.view.frame = CGRectMake(160, 70, 350, 350);
[self.view.superview bringSubviewToFront:self.view];
[self.view.superview addSubview:popContents.view]; }
completion: ^(BOOL finished) {
NSLog(@"DONE");
}
];
UIViewAnimationTransitionFlipFromLeft
This isn't a UIViewAnimationOption, what happens when you sub in the following.
UIViewAnimationOptionTransitionFlipFromLeft
[self.view.superview bringSubviewToFront:self.view];
[self.view.superview addSubview:popContents.view]; }
completion: ^(BOOL finished) {
NSLog(@"DONE");
}
];
UIViewAnimationTransitionFlipFromLeft
This isn't a UIViewAnimationOption, what happens when you sub in the following.
UIViewAnimationOptionTransitionFlipFromLeft
musicmax
Apr 19, 10:20 PM
Works fine for me on 4.3.1 original iPad, latest version of Retinapad.
Ditto.
Ditto.
iMikeT
May 5, 09:30 PM
I think there�s a reason :apple: didn�t notify the new iMac owners for 10.6.7 update, unlike in the new Macbook Pro
It�s because all 2011 iMac will be eligilbe for upgrade to Lion for free, or at least with discount, maybe $29 only via Mac App Store so they can directly check who eligible for one and who�s not. If you want to get the shiny retail box, it may cost $129.
That should be it .. so I wouldn�t worry too much about Lion, let�s hope I�m not wrong okay :D
You sound so sure about your speculation. Since you're so sure about everything, care to give me some advice about which sandwich I should eat tomorrow? Will I be better off having the tuna or the turkey?
It�s because all 2011 iMac will be eligilbe for upgrade to Lion for free, or at least with discount, maybe $29 only via Mac App Store so they can directly check who eligible for one and who�s not. If you want to get the shiny retail box, it may cost $129.
That should be it .. so I wouldn�t worry too much about Lion, let�s hope I�m not wrong okay :D
You sound so sure about your speculation. Since you're so sure about everything, care to give me some advice about which sandwich I should eat tomorrow? Will I be better off having the tuna or the turkey?
theipodgod16
Jun 24, 12:48 AM
I'll post something once I get in line. Planning on being there early.
iGary
Sep 23, 12:24 PM
Yeah, maybe I do need him. :D
ivel
Dec 17, 10:22 AM
PM sent.
karl878
May 3, 05:34 PM
I think these files are all related to jail breaking an iPhone.
KnightWRX
Apr 12, 07:00 AM
Why not just make a website ? What you describe sounds like it would be more appropriate as a good old website that is device agnostic than a native app anyhow.
A lot of apps on the App Store right now are mostly things people could have just put up on the web.
A lot of apps on the App Store right now are mostly things people could have just put up on the web.
No comments:
Post a Comment