Narend
10-29 04:08 PM
Hello,
Since that you are already a business owner in the US, I would recommend you also look into other options.
You know it could be not completely right on my part to tell you ways where you could become permanent residents Legally. But a little thought and research will show you ways.
If not feel free to private message me and i can try to provide you some tips.
Cheers,
N. :D
Since that you are already a business owner in the US, I would recommend you also look into other options.
You know it could be not completely right on my part to tell you ways where you could become permanent residents Legally. But a little thought and research will show you ways.
If not feel free to private message me and i can try to provide you some tips.
Cheers,
N. :D
wallpaper love quotes for him. love
sj2273
05-18 01:33 PM
Try Rajaguru Nalliah in Michigan. I hope that helps.
Refugee_New
01-03 03:35 PM
hi i have a question here:
suppose some x's labour PD date is 2004 August and some Y's PD date is 2006.
Y Applied I-485 on July2nd 2007 and X applied on Aug10th 2007.
so whose application processed first? is x's or Y's for final GC process.
thanks for your answers.
As per USCIS trend, Z's application would be processed first and finally A and B will get the GC.
suppose some x's labour PD date is 2004 August and some Y's PD date is 2006.
Y Applied I-485 on July2nd 2007 and X applied on Aug10th 2007.
so whose application processed first? is x's or Y's for final GC process.
thanks for your answers.
As per USCIS trend, Z's application would be processed first and finally A and B will get the GC.
2011 love quotes 4 him. love you

dakajo
09-05 09:05 AM
Same here: Filed AP on August 1st and got the receipt on the 25th, but have yet to receive the I-485/EAD receipts, which were filed on July 6. What can we do?
more...

seaken75
07-17 10:24 PM
Do you have the link? Thanks! :)
If you look at the rules closely on the website, pregnant women are exempted from taking shots. The medical tests should not be a problem.
If you look at the rules closely on the website, pregnant women are exempted from taking shots. The medical tests should not be a problem.
.jpg)
Nikhil2
02-10 05:01 PM
Thanks for everybody's reply. I am still confused. Here is more info about my case.
I plan to transfer PD from EB3 to EB2.
My EB3 RIR was approved. The job description required BS and nothing else. I-140 hasn't been filed yet.
MY EB2 PERM was filed and pending. The job description required Master and nothing else.
I obtained the Master degree even before filing EB3.
Now, I plan to file the 1st I-140 based on my old LC. My attorney said it would be approved without any problem.
Then, I plan to file the 2nd I-140 based on new LC and request PD carryover. My attorney said that I would have problem at this time. Since both LCs belong to the same company and both have the same job title - Software Engineer. And, they have different job requirement.
Any more comments?
I think it all depends on what the job qualifications required are.
Hope this helps
I plan to transfer PD from EB3 to EB2.
My EB3 RIR was approved. The job description required BS and nothing else. I-140 hasn't been filed yet.
MY EB2 PERM was filed and pending. The job description required Master and nothing else.
I obtained the Master degree even before filing EB3.
Now, I plan to file the 1st I-140 based on my old LC. My attorney said it would be approved without any problem.
Then, I plan to file the 2nd I-140 based on new LC and request PD carryover. My attorney said that I would have problem at this time. Since both LCs belong to the same company and both have the same job title - Software Engineer. And, they have different job requirement.
Any more comments?
I think it all depends on what the job qualifications required are.
Hope this helps
more...

ashkam
08-13 08:06 AM
My case EB3 PD Jan 2004
I40 approved TSC July 2007
485 filed at NSC July 2nd
LUD is 8/12/2007
Does this mean anything ?
I have an LUD of 8/12/07 as well and I sent my 485 on August 7. Therefore, I think this LUD means diddly squat.
I40 approved TSC July 2007
485 filed at NSC July 2nd
LUD is 8/12/2007
Does this mean anything ?
I have an LUD of 8/12/07 as well and I sent my 485 on August 7. Therefore, I think this LUD means diddly squat.
2010 Love Quotes For Him Album
Can2004
10-08 08:26 PM
H1B, AOS pending @ NSC(PD- Sep 2004, 485 RD - 08/17/2007).
Yes, I responded in march of this year.Few LUD's in July and Aug but no GC.
Yes, I responded in march of this year.Few LUD's in July and Aug but no GC.
more...

walking_dude
12-05 11:34 AM
ACLU is using USCIS/FBI over namecheck delays. Not sure if the lawsuit is limited to Citizenship applicants or GC applicants can be included.
http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_7632838?nclick_check=1
If anyone stuck in greencards namechecks wants to contact ACLU about it to include GC namecheck issue in it, they can do so.
Here are the contact details:
NADINE STROSSEN1
President of the ACLU
nstrossen@nyls.edu
===================
Their general feedback form
http://www.aclu.org/contact/general/index.html
============
You can search for your local ACLU contact:
http://www.aclu.org/affiliates/
ACLU Immigrants rights project E-mail - immrights@aclu.org
http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_7632838?nclick_check=1
If anyone stuck in greencards namechecks wants to contact ACLU about it to include GC namecheck issue in it, they can do so.
Here are the contact details:
NADINE STROSSEN1
President of the ACLU
nstrossen@nyls.edu
===================
Their general feedback form
http://www.aclu.org/contact/general/index.html
============
You can search for your local ACLU contact:
http://www.aclu.org/affiliates/
ACLU Immigrants rights project E-mail - immrights@aclu.org
hair love quotes for him.
Berkeleybee
03-07 02:35 PM
Hi,
A while ago on one of the conference calls, if i remember correctly, it was mentioned that there wud be a team of ppl who would be aggressively calling up people and ask them to join.
First off am i correct? If i am correct, I was wondering if the same team could look at the contributions from the various members and call the "dormant" members up and ask them why they are apprehensive to contribute.
Eb3_nepa,
What volunteer team are you on?
How about helping or taking the lead on this?
Contact Jay jay@immigrationvoice.org who heads our membership drive team.
Everyone -- if you've got an idea, find out if it is already being implemented, and join in the effort. If it isn't take the lead and implement it!
best,
Berkeleybee
A while ago on one of the conference calls, if i remember correctly, it was mentioned that there wud be a team of ppl who would be aggressively calling up people and ask them to join.
First off am i correct? If i am correct, I was wondering if the same team could look at the contributions from the various members and call the "dormant" members up and ask them why they are apprehensive to contribute.
Eb3_nepa,
What volunteer team are you on?
How about helping or taking the lead on this?
Contact Jay jay@immigrationvoice.org who heads our membership drive team.
Everyone -- if you've got an idea, find out if it is already being implemented, and join in the effort. If it isn't take the lead and implement it!
best,
Berkeleybee
more...

sk.aggarwal
03-25 01:52 PM
I filed on first week of feb. My 6 yrs with recapture ends in april 2011. Is it possible to go out of country some time in june 2010 and recapture more time ?
As per my attorney yes, it is possible. I am in same boat. Waiting for the PWD to come will plan how much time I need to be out of country based on that
As per my attorney yes, it is possible. I am in same boat. Waiting for the PWD to come will plan how much time I need to be out of country based on that
hot love quotes for him. short i

nandakumar
05-02 01:26 PM
Congrats,
Great show. we need to keep up the media attention, it will help us to get more members.
Great show. we need to keep up the media attention, it will help us to get more members.
more...
house i love you quotes for him. i
getrdone
11-12 02:51 PM
http://mexico.usembassy.gov/eng/evisas_third_country.html
tattoo love poems and quotes for him.

GCOP
11-08 03:23 PM
The main reason for EB-3 Problem is LIFE ACT (245i act of year 2000) which allowed approximately 345,000 people to file for Adjustment of Status (Green cards). There was no separate quota approved by congress for these applicants, which resulted in using the regular quota ( limited 3000 + numbers of EB-3 India) since year 2001 to 2008...... and still in progress.
As per the DOS data, Total of 111,876 EB immigrant visas have been issued to EB-3 (India) from year 2001 to 2008, BUT EB-3 (India) Priority Date is still in year April 2001 (as most of these visa numbers were/ are being issued to 245i applicants and their relatives at US Consulates abroad.
We have no problem with 245i applicants or their relatives BUT those visa numbers should not be counted against the EB Visa quota.
As per the DOS data, Total of 111,876 EB immigrant visas have been issued to EB-3 (India) from year 2001 to 2008, BUT EB-3 (India) Priority Date is still in year April 2001 (as most of these visa numbers were/ are being issued to 245i applicants and their relatives at US Consulates abroad.
We have no problem with 245i applicants or their relatives BUT those visa numbers should not be counted against the EB Visa quota.
more...
pictures love quotes for him from the

Can2004
03-14 12:53 PM
I have one more question.
My wife, also a Canadian citizen, was on F 1 visa until June 2008. She is working on EAD now( based on derivative adjustment).
Her only status now is AOS pending and parolee( has used AP once last october).
Will she be able to enter back without an AP ? ( first AP expired and new one is pending @ NSC)
thanks again!
My wife, also a Canadian citizen, was on F 1 visa until June 2008. She is working on EAD now( based on derivative adjustment).
Her only status now is AOS pending and parolee( has used AP once last october).
Will she be able to enter back without an AP ? ( first AP expired and new one is pending @ NSC)
thanks again!
dresses love quotes for him from her.
mohitb272
03-19 02:24 PM
Your signature says I 140 was approved, when was it approved and does that mean the USCIS website never updated the status of your I 140?
or was it showing I140 approved before and now it's showing pending?
This is my friend's case not mine. This is mentioned when I first described the case.
Thanks!
or was it showing I140 approved before and now it's showing pending?
This is my friend's case not mine. This is mentioned when I first described the case.
Thanks!
more...
makeup in love quotes for him. love

tnite
11-14 02:14 PM
Hi,
Do anyone knows what kind of additional information is requested for Travel Document. Here is the message I see online:
Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXXXXXX
Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT
Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.
On November 13, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.
Possible documents :
1.copies of Old I -94's
2.Color copies of the relevent pages of passport
Do anyone knows what kind of additional information is requested for Travel Document. Here is the message I see online:
Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXXXXXX
Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT
Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.
On November 13, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.
Possible documents :
1.copies of Old I -94's
2.Color copies of the relevent pages of passport
girlfriend love quotes for him short. for
s416504
08-29 12:30 PM
Here is the New Poll. I hope will give good analysis
hairstyles i love u poems for him.

redcard
08-20 09:22 AM
My 140 was approved in 2007 and today I got a text message on phone that my application is sent to Nebraska, NE to review and status changed from Approved to Initial review.
Had any one been in same situation or had seen this before with some one else?
You have been current for a long time based on your profile.. did you check what is the status of your I485 application
Had any one been in same situation or had seen this before with some one else?
You have been current for a long time based on your profile.. did you check what is the status of your I485 application
chi_shark
03-25 03:47 PM
BTW isn't I-485 for a future job ? How does the current work location matter ?
thats what scared me when i read this thread... so, basically, they are using even the pending 485s to raise issues on 140 etc... this i bad stuff.
thats what scared me when i read this thread... so, basically, they are using even the pending 485s to raise issues on 140 etc... this i bad stuff.
illusions
04-15 01:07 PM
wow... man 9 years is like an eternity for me... you deserve it, wish ur wait would have been shorter tho, nevertheless you have it now so enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment