Tuesday, June 7, 2011

map of manhattan new york

map of manhattan new york. Manhattan Mall Map
  • Manhattan Mall Map



  • gc@waiting
    07-21 06:27 AM
    Does anyone have any experience with the name variations (the same old LNU/FNU stuff) leading to I485 rejection? I have the following names used in various combinations on multiple visa stampings (B, L1, H1B, H1B,H1B....).

    FNU FirstName
    FirstName LNU
    FirstName LastName(as in birth certificate)
    LNU FirstName

    My Birth certificate has the complete "firstname lastname", while the degree certificate/credentials only have the first name, the most recent I94 & 797 have the name similar to the birth certicate (SSN has FirstName LNU). I485 applied under the birth certificate name with an AFFIDAVIT as advised by my attorney explaining the confusion about the name.

    A greatly appreciate anyone shedding some light on this, thanks in advance.





    map of manhattan new york. new york city map manhattan.
  • new york city map manhattan.



  • GC_Q
    05-05 06:16 PM
    If you need any kind of corrections to your I-94, please visit your local CBP office. Website is www.cbp.gov. On this website search for Deferred Inspection locations and visit the nearest one.

    CBP officer will give you new I-94 with the corrected name, I-94 validity date, DOB, class of admission etc...


    Thanks.





    map of manhattan new york. new york map manhattan. new
  • new york map manhattan. new



  • validIV
    03-09 06:27 PM
    Real estate investment right now is very good. Buy some foreclosures cheap (under 50k) then rent. Use the equity to buy more houses. Daisy chain rinse and repeat. Within a year especially with this economy you will be living the American Dream.





    map of manhattan new york. Manhattan New York Map
  • Manhattan New York Map



  • DDash
    08-06 04:50 PM
    Tsc



    more...


    map of manhattan new york. New York Limousines 101 is
  • New York Limousines 101 is



  • vin13
    09-30 03:24 PM
    i called today and asked USCIS...they dont have information about it.





    map of manhattan new york. Subway+map+manhattan+nyc
  • Subway+map+manhattan+nyc



  • eb3_nepa
    02-18 11:17 AM
    Your reasoning is nearly correct. But you are missing Two points:
    1. There will be some cases from BECs which could not file AOSs in time since their labors did not clear for them in the july/aug timeframe. Only when these have cleared will the chances of further retrogression decrease.
    2. ALSO - Just as an example, If there are 100000 Eb2s with PDs of 2005. We know that there are NOT 10000 visa #s available for EB2s, in that case too, the dates will retrogress - since thats the only way they can prevent visa #s being used.

    Am I making much sense ?

    My point here is:

    Now there is NO reason for the DOS to miscalculate or not know how many applications are out there for AOS.

    Someone mentioned that some BEC ppl were not able to apply for AOS coz their applications did not get released in time, that is a valid point. So maybe we should see one last backward movement if any and then it should be strictly forward movement. VERY SLOW movement i agree but forward movement.



    more...


    map of manhattan new york. New York City Local Hotels
  • New York City Local Hotels



  • fxok425
    01-09 11:33 PM
    EB-2, 485 and 140 submitted in June 2007 concurrently, RD and PD both are June 2007. I borrowed my husband's Swiss nationality. Now 140 approved, AP and EAD got, but NC is still pending.

    Just curious: When will USCIS process my 485? According to my nationality or my husband's? If it's mine, god, I may have to wait for 4, 5 years because of the terrible VB backlog! Is it after 485, everyone no matter which nationality, the processing time should be the same. All the world line up together. Please correct me if I am wrong.





    map of manhattan new york. This map is inspired
  • This map is inspired



  • ameryki
    03-17 04:30 PM
    I don't remember immi status even coming up during mortgage appli!



    more...


    map of manhattan new york. This map of lower Manhattan
  • This map of lower Manhattan



  • puriyu
    03-31 10:03 AM
    Yes you can go for stamping in Halifax if you didn't change your employer.So if you going for restamping while working with same employer you are eligible.





    map of manhattan new york. 1297088109 New York City MTA
  • 1297088109 New York City MTA



  • hoolahoous
    07-17 12:46 AM
    she would loose the 'processing date' queue..



    more...


    map of manhattan new york. inc New York City, Manhattan,
  • inc New York City, Manhattan,



  • gckalafda
    03-20 11:28 AM
    I got RFE on 140 asking

    all my expereince letter proir to 2002 ( I came US in 1999) and By the time I worked with two companys.

    Now I got one company exp letter and other one closed and I couldn't able to get the letter. as per sources and attorney advice I am submitting coleague affidavit.

    and also they asked me all w2's where I worked only few months in 2004 and w2 amount is not that great.

    I am still fearing how do USCIS take in to consideration when they finalise the case.

    Do you think all these are substantiate my case , or they may come with another RFE or denial..

    Please advise me what I want to do, I haven't submitt my case yet.

    Thanks





    map of manhattan new york. New York, NY (Manhattan)
  • New York, NY (Manhattan)



  • sidbee
    10-26 04:25 PM
    I do not see why anyone should not travel on Air France or Lufthansa. You are not changing airports at Paris or Frankfort. So there is no requirement for a visa. It seems to be a simple one.


    What you think , doesn't matter.
    Cant fly through FRANCE/UK for sure, without a valid US visa stamped.

    People had issues even with Lufthansa, but as per law on the German Consulate , a person should be able to transit through Germany. But i would avoid it.

    Emirates/Direct AI/Continental should be OK from East Coast.



    more...


    map of manhattan new york. Manhattan New York Map
  • Manhattan New York Map



  • WaldenPond
    02-05 12:40 AM
    Two bills tackling this matter have recently been introduced. One is the Protect America's Competitive Edge Act, by Senators Pete V. Domenici, Republican of New Mexico; Jeff Bingaman, Democrat of New Mexico; Lamar Alexander, Republican of Tennessee; and Barbara A. Mikulski, Democrat of Maryland. A similar bill was introduced by Senator Joseph I. Lieberman, Democrat of Connecticut. Several of the senators met with President Bush in December to encourage him to support the competitiveness legislation.


    Hello stucklabor,

    This is very promising news. We knew about PACE but another similar bill by Senator Joseph I. Lieberman just adds to the excitement. We should keep a close eye on these bills and maybe start sending communications to the lawmakers about these bills.

    What do you say?





    map of manhattan new york. new york city map manhattan.
  • new york city map manhattan.



  • finimits
    05-02 11:38 AM
    Hello Everyone!

    I sent this post a few weeks ago but didn't really get a response. I think it's getting a little urgent for me so any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll try to ask more specific questions this time around.

    My information:
    ----------------------
    Citizen of India.
    Priority Data: March 2008
    I-140 approved
    About to apply for 3 year extension of H1B after 6th year( which expires on Dec 1st 2011). Employer will apply for this extension in June 2011.

    My Questions
    ----------------------
    I want to move to another company in another region in the US.
    1. Should I wait for my H1B extension to get approved and then move, or can I move now with the current H1B (transferred) and then have the new company apply for my extension? In the latter case, can they do that since my I-140 was applied by my current employer? Why I ask is because the opportunity in the new company is now and I wont get my extension till August 2011(I presume).

    2. Will the new company immediately have to start my LC and PERM as my current H1b expires on december 1st 2011?

    Guys, please help me, I am confused. I really appreciate any help!
    THanks!



    more...


    map of manhattan new york. new york city map manhattan.
  • new york city map manhattan.



  • hpandey
    03-16 12:53 PM
    expect an RFE in a month or two. Also fill in your profile to help others...

    Guruji - Can you please predict something about my GC application too :D





    map of manhattan new york. Manhattan NEW YORK , NY 10018
  • Manhattan NEW YORK , NY 10018



  • dagrawal
    02-11 08:26 PM
    I had mixed experience with Chugh firm. Some of their senior staff are knowledgeable, however others doing regular paper work are new and inexperienced. I had to review the H1B petition they prepared, and found more than 10 corrections. Though they had processed my original H1B, during extension filing they miss typed several small things like SSN, Company name (in spite of having all the information on records from original information).

    Also during GC filing, they missed a couple of things on I-140 and Labor. My personal experience is, if your case is simple and straight forward, go with them, but review the application throughly. If your case involves extensive documentation, understand the risk before proceeding.



    more...


    map of manhattan new york. new york city map manhattan.
  • new york city map manhattan.



  • senthil1
    03-02 10:18 AM
    It doesn't matter. In 2008 total new h1b is around 125k and L1 is 84K. total exodus is nowhere near to total incoming persons.

    Source:
    http://www.rediff.com/money/2009/mar/02bcrisis-100000-pros-may-return-to-india-from-us.htm


    100,000 pros may return to India from US


    As economic downturn continues to grip the United States, as many as 100,000 highly skilled Indians -- and as many Chinese -- may return home over next three to five years, which will boost the economies and competitiveness of both the emerging Asian nations.

    The reverse immigration could end up as a big loss to the US, which has so far relied heavily on the immigrants to give it a technological edge over the rest of the world, according to a study conducted by Indian-American Vivek Wadhwa and released by the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.

    The majority of these Western-educated, skilled and talented young Indian and Chinese professionals are planning to start new ventures, says the report released on Monday.

    Much before the American economic slowdown, a large number of these professionals had already begun returning home lured apparently by prospects of a better future back home.

    It also indicates that placing limits on foreign workers in the US is not the answer to its rising unemployment rate and may undermine efforts to spur technological innovation.

    "A substantial number of highly skilled immigrants have started returning to their home countries in recent years, draining a key source of brain power and innovation," said Robert Litan, vice president of Research and Policy at the Kauffman Foundation.

    Based on a six month survey of 1,203 Indian and Chinese who went back home, the report finds though restrictive immigration policies caused some returnees to depart the US, the most significant factors in the decision to return home were career opportunities, family ties, and quality of life.

    "There are no hard numbers available on how many have returned, but anecdotal evidence shows that this is in the tens of thousands," said Wadhwa, executive-in-residence for Pratt School of Engineering at Duke University.

    Wadhwa is also a fellow at the Labour and Work life Programme at Harvard Law School and is a BusinessWeek columnist.

    "With the economic downturn, my guess is that we'll have over 100,000 Indians and as many Chinese return home over the next 3-5 years. This flood of western educated and skilled talent will greatly boost the economies of India and China and strengthen their competitiveness," he said.

    India is already becoming a global hub for R&D. This will allow it to branch into many new areas and will accelerate the trend, Wadhwa said.

    The report reveals that family considerations are strong magnets pulling immigrants back to their home countries. Care for aging parents was considered by 89.4 per cent of Indians and 79.1 per cent of Chinese respondents to be much better in their home countries, says the 24-page report.





    map of manhattan new york. Street+map+of+new+york+
  • Street+map+of+new+york+



  • ivar
    04-16 02:03 PM
    Yes, I saw that you are applying for the third time, I saw in another post your 140 got approved too earlier. May I ask what screwed it up for you couple of times? You can IM me if you don't want to discuss here, just want to get some idea not complete details.

    Good luck!!

    I sent you a PM.

    Thanks.





    map of manhattan new york. Hilton New York Map
  • Hilton New York Map



  • pointlesswait
    01-16 10:30 AM
    95% are from mexico.. some from eastern europe/china.... very few from sub continent

    Imagine 15million uneducated /illiterate joining the main stream.. US will go from a developed country to a third world country in a blink of an eye..
    ppl who are supporting amnesty have not understood the socio-economic implications of this move...

    they should do something about the illegals..on humanitarian ground ..but in a controlled and regulated way.... and separate legal and illegals.



    because most of the illegals are from a few handful countries mainly mexico





    sweet_jungle
    01-10 04:39 AM
    I am interested in exploring the AC-21 option.
    My sponsoring company is a big company and I think they wont revoke 140. 140 was approved in 2006. 485 filed in july,2007.

    Any recommendation for AC-21 attorneys?

    Can an attorney force me to file AC-21 even if i dont want to?





    wandmaker
    11-18 07:51 PM
    1.) Could anyone let me know the appropriate documents for this?

    Photos (2 Numbers)
    Covering letter
    Copy of I-485 Receipt
    Copy of approved I-140
    Copy of PP (1st and last Page)
    Copy of I-94 (Front & Back)
    Copy of DL

    2.) Also, what are the fees associated with it, especially with all the old vs new stuff?

    you will have to pay the new fee, which is $305. Do efiling, it is easy and convenient.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment