Tuesday, June 7, 2011

masquerade ball makeup

masquerade ball makeup. today- a masquerade ball
  • today- a masquerade ball



  • jonty_11
    07-02 11:50 AM
    ===================
    Effective Monday July 2, 2007 there will be no further authorizations inresponse to requests for Employment-based preference cases. All numbers available to these categories under the FY-2007 annual numerical limitation

    have been made "available".=============
    ================================

    I think they meant to put UNAVAILABLE there....
    bastards dont know how to spell !!!





    masquerade ball makeup. Masquerade Ball Makeup. MASQUERADE BALL TICKET; MASQUERADE BALL TICKET. Evangelion. Mar 20, 12:39 PM. We#39;ve had this dictionary discussion before.
  • Masquerade Ball Makeup. MASQUERADE BALL TICKET; MASQUERADE BALL TICKET. Evangelion. Mar 20, 12:39 PM. We#39;ve had this dictionary discussion before.



  • snathan
    08-05 11:37 AM
    My attorney mentioned that "Automatic Revalidation" does not apply when you travel to canada for visa renewal stamping given that the original visa has expired.

    Nonimmigrants who are eligible to re-enter the U.S. pursuant to the authority of automatic revalidation are not able to benefit from the automatic revalidation process if the nonimmigrant's passport reflects evidence that while in contiguous territory or on an adjacent island the nonimmigrant applied for a new visa and is pending a decision or has been denied a new visa application.





    masquerade ball makeup. masquerade ball makeup. the
  • masquerade ball makeup. the



  • prasadn
    07-14 07:30 PM
    Can someone please confirm the renewal fee required for EAD application (I-765).

    My I-485 receipt date is Aug 2, 2007., notice date Sep '07.
    However, my AOS application was filed under the old fee structure ($395) pursuant to July 2007 bulletin.

    My company's attorney has submitted the application without fee, and USCIS has issued a receipt notice...i.e., they have not rejected the application.

    In 2008, I paid the renewal fee when I applied on my own.

    My understanding is that fee is required as per I-765 form instructions (page 7). My EAD is expiring mid of August and have been waiting, but not sure what to do

    1. Is there a chance that my EAD application will be approved without fee ?

    2. Should I just send checks and write cover letter on why fee is required ?

    3. Should I send another application, but this time with the fee ?

    Should I

    From my understanding, if you filed for AOS after August 17th, 2007, you fall under the new fee structure and you don't have to pay AP/EAD renewal fees. Otherwise, you will have to. If I were you I would re-submit the application with the proper fees rather than waiting for USCIS to sit on the application for a few weeks and reject it.

    Thanks
    Prasad





    masquerade ball makeup. Masquerade Ball,
  • Masquerade Ball,



  • newuser
    05-14 10:26 AM
    If your PD is in May'06 or early Jun'06, I think paying a visit to USCIS center won't hurt. Checking online status is a waste of time. At least you'll know what's going on with it. The IO I went to was very nice lady and gave me all the details. I thought that there would a line of GC aspirants like me :) waiting in USCIS center (in bay area) but to my surprise it was empty! Hope this helps

    Did you make an appointment?



    more...


    masquerade ball makeup. Berserk Masquerade Ball Sat
  • Berserk Masquerade Ball Sat



  • sanjeev_2004
    10-11 05:39 PM
    If spouse uses EAD for employment, what I heard is that the H4 status is no more valid.

    In this case for any reason, if the 485 is cancelled, spouse will be out of status.

    Primary can transfer h1b (if possible) & still be legal, but spouse is illegal to stay any more. There is no legal provision that once on EAD, spouse can switch back to H4. Is this true? I am worried and don't know whats really true.

    Gurus Please guide.:confused:

    I asked similar question to my attorney regarding my wife. My attorney told me. After she use her EAD my wife will be in status until her I485 is pending. She doesn’t need H4 or any other status if she wants to sit in home after using her EAD once.
    I didn’t asked with many ifs and buts but I guess once your wife uses EAD your wife will be in pending valid status until her I-485 is not canceled.

    Usage for your EAD and usage of her EAD is totally independent. But if your I485 cancels her I485 will cancel automatically.





    masquerade ball makeup. Masquerade Ball Makeup Kit
  • Masquerade Ball Makeup Kit



  • wata
    09-30 03:30 PM
    This is absolutely no-sense at all.

    Texas, take about 2-3 months to approve 140 and 485. While Nebraska take about 4-5 months to approve only 140. This is not included 485 that back up from December 2, 2005.

    You compare about 2-3 month processing time from one Center and another 1 year from another service center.

    People there don't know how to do the mathematic or what, why keep sending everything to Nebraska still. Why don't transfer from the last person in Nebraska to Texas and have Texas start processing 485 in Queued.

    We don't want people get process by Luck! or by paying more money and left other people behind.

    What you think?!



    more...


    masquerade ball makeup. Masquerade Ball part Deux
  • Masquerade Ball part Deux



  • AreWeThereYet
    10-28 11:29 AM
    You may get your green card with out giving a new set of finger prints. Sometimes, you will get the green card first and then they ask you to give the finger prints if necessary.

    In my case, I didn't have to give FP for receiving the physical cards.

    Hi All,

    After 7 years of stay in the US and 3 green card applications later, I finally got the 485 approval e-mail.....aaahhha......I feel so relaxed now.

    However I did not get any FP notice yet! Do you know if Biometrics is a requirement for issuing the physical green card and also any idea how long it takes to get the card from this point of time.

    following is the current status in the online status of my 485:


    Post Decision Activity

    On October 26, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

    For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.





    masquerade ball makeup. Masquerade Ball Makeup. Re: masquerade ball [ooc]
  • Masquerade Ball Makeup. Re: masquerade ball [ooc]



  • Anders �stberg
    January 18th, 2005, 01:10 AM
    Bob, no problem, your post is most welcome and quite on topic AFAIAC! Please everyone add comments, questions, follow-ups,... the more discussion the merrier! :)

    HI1B 7 year extension questions [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : HI1B 7 year extension questions




    more...


    masquerade ball makeup. the eye make-up (covered
  • the eye make-up (covered



  • shana04
    05-18 05:42 PM
    C'mon, the clue is in your RFE. It's from day of entry (this means last entry) to the filing of I-485. Previous entries do not matter for I-485.

    Was her I-94 still valid at the time she filed I-485? If yes, then you should be ok.

    Day of first entry not the day of last entry.

    But you have gave me a valid point.

    I am working with an attorney and would let you know the progress. It might be helpful for at least few.





    masquerade ball makeup. masquerade ball dress make up
  • masquerade ball dress make up



  • sledge_hammer
    06-29 10:24 AM
    ^^^^



    more...


    masquerade ball makeup. a-symetrical green eye make-up
  • a-symetrical green eye make-up



  • gcsucks
    07-01 09:27 AM
    After years of struggling and 25k down the drain i have decided not to loose my Canadian PR card ( i have been out of canada for 21/2 years out of 5). so to maintain the card i have to be in canada for the next 2 years. so... right now i have an approved I140 based on which i will be filing a
    h1. once i get an approval ( 3 years extension) i will move to my other office in Canada.
    The question i have is, can i come back into the country using this stamping after 2 years staying in canada ? and let us say i dont apply for my h1 but when the SKIL bill (if and whenever it becomes law) can i apply for I485 even though im in canada ( i dont think i can)

    Any help is appreciated





    masquerade ball makeup. at the Masquerade Ball
  • at the Masquerade Ball



  • vivache
    11-08 07:29 PM
    1. I would like to believe that all visa numbers include the dependents etc .. since USCIS has the numbers.
    2. At the same time .. maybe 245i is kicking in .. else the priority dates would be different

    The only thing I'm not clear about is this:
    Is 245i only affecting eb3 and not eb2?

    And also from the answers it looks like, inspite of uscis making the numbers public .. it doesn't help us make a prediction



    more...


    masquerade ball makeup. Petit Ermitage Masquerade Ball
  • Petit Ermitage Masquerade Ball



  • harryom
    10-23 08:08 PM
    My wife got her EAD but mine has not arrived. No AP yet for either..

    Online status still shows 'Application received and pending" for both...have they stopped updating USCIS online status.

    Is it normal or something to worry about..

    Thanks for any updates/comments..

    PD Sept 2004
    July 26th Filer.
    RD 26th Sept07
    FP 16th Oct07
    EAD (spouse) 17th Oct
    EAD self..none

    AP none





    masquerade ball makeup. masquerade ball makeup.
  • masquerade ball makeup.



  • a_yaja
    04-05 12:09 PM
    3. If new employer gives me the option to move permanently to its subsidiary in another country, what are the available option for me to continue with green card processing?

    You can convert your I-485 to Consular Processing (CP) and keep your GC process going. Since GC is for a future job, you can work this out with your employer. Basically, your employer has to support you so that when you are called for the consular interview, you need to be able to show documentary evidence that you will be moving back to the US and joining the same job at or above the advertised wage once your GC is approved.



    Are you sure AC21 is valid for Consular Processing? AFAIK, AC21 applies only to AOS applications. See Murthy's note on CP vs AOS @ http://www.murthy.com/news/UDaosvcp.html

    Also, if you move outside of the country permanently, why would one want to pursue GC option? GC is only for people who want to stay in the US permanently. After getting the GC, there are other conditions you need to meet to maintain your GC status - one of them is to have the US as your country of residence.



    more...


    masquerade ball makeup. Masquerade Ball Makeup. Half Face Masquerade Ball; Half Face Masquerade Ball. jefhatfield. Oct 12, 12:39 PM. Originally posted by snoopy
  • Masquerade Ball Makeup. Half Face Masquerade Ball; Half Face Masquerade Ball. jefhatfield. Oct 12, 12:39 PM. Originally posted by snoopy



  • rawmuk7
    03-18 04:21 PM
    If you really need help on this kind of case. Talk to Shah Peerally in Fremont, a good attorney.510-798-2742. He is accessible and good.

    Thx.





    masquerade ball makeup. For makeup, I consulted Reagan
  • For makeup, I consulted Reagan



  • punjabi
    07-24 01:40 PM
    Pls don't get me wrong but when your prior understanding was that You will join his company in near future, based on which he agreed to file your I-140 even if you have paid, why do you don't want to go by your word?

    I know employers suck people like us here for GC, etc. but we as employees should also go by our word. If you stay on your decision to join his company now since I-140 is approved, you won't end up having complications at all.

    Besides, it is give-and-take and at the most, you will have to work for a year or so with him.

    Good luck.



    Hi All-

    I have a tricky scenario here, I need some input/guidance.

    I came to USA during Dec 2003 through a California based Indian Consulting firm. I worked for him for 2 years. In between, he
    applied the petition for my labor in April 2005 on eB2 Category and my I really appreciate your response in this regard.

    Thanks!!



    more...


    masquerade ball makeup. Masquerade Ball Makeup. masquerade ball makeup; masquerade ball makeup. skunk. Mar 27, 02:37 PM. What he#39;s saying is that sometimes its the person thats the
  • Masquerade Ball Makeup. masquerade ball makeup; masquerade ball makeup. skunk. Mar 27, 02:37 PM. What he#39;s saying is that sometimes its the person thats the



  • Robert Kumar
    02-11 11:38 AM
    My previous company hires them and I used to deal with Chugh firm a lot. They are very good and professional. I did not see any issues.

    Best of luck with your EB2.

    Thanks.
    Any more feedback, please.

    Bobby.





    masquerade ball makeup. Tags:Makeup Masquerade Ball
  • Tags:Makeup Masquerade Ball



  • bharol
    07-11 04:38 PM
    Hello friends,

    My prority will be current in Aug, next month. I filed I485 last july and my I140 is also approved long back in 2006. After filing I485 i do not see any LUD or anything on my case.

    What will be the chances to get my I485 approve ? Do i need to followup / take appointment ( Infopass) etc ?

    Appriciate your thoughts...


    What is LUD?





    masquerade ball makeup. The masquerade Ball
  • The masquerade Ball



  • rockstart
    01-15 12:54 PM
    I got mine in 3 months non premium processing for H1 extension (1st 3 years over so applied for second three years) same employer, same profile. So basically the most straight application you can put.





    NKR
    08-04 10:18 AM
    How about some green dots guys for sharing such a inspirational story...

    Sorry dude, I couldn't give you a green though I wanted to because some people gave me a red for speaking the truth and now I need to have some more reputation to give you a green again.

    The processing time is different for different cases depending on the time it takes for background processing and all that. I think that is why sometimes we see an earlier case getting processed ahead of a later case, but I just cannot think of a reason why the processing of a 2002 case got delayed.





    reddymjm
    12-30 09:52 AM
    http://www.usdoj.gov/oip/foi-act.htm
    you should be able to get a copy of ur i140.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment