Friday, June 10, 2011

missing you quotes wallpapers

images How Much I Miss You No One; miss u quotes wallpapers. love quotes missing you quotes wallpapers. wallpaper i miss you friend
  • wallpaper i miss you friend



  • mikemeyers
    11-09 12:20 PM
    anyone else has any opinion..plz share it...





    wallpaper wallpaper i miss you friend missing you quotes wallpapers. miss you quotes death.
  • miss you quotes death.



  • ekkatip
    11-06 05:59 PM
    My Friend has two I-140 one EB3 2002 PD and Other EB2 2008PD.
    Last week he got his GC. He never requested to port PD. USCIS ported his PD and approved his case.


    My I-140 EB3 PD 2002 approved in 2006
    I applied new labor in EB2 category and while applying I-140 my attorney requested to port EB3 PD. USCIS approved EB2 I-140 without porting PD.

    Recently My attorney sent another request to port PD , I saw LUD's on I-140 and 485 but no luck so far.

    Couple of my friends successfully ported PD and got GC.





    missing you quotes wallpapers. miss you wallpapers with quotes. miss u quotes wallpapers. miss you
  • miss you wallpapers with quotes. miss u quotes wallpapers. miss you



  • Roger Binny
    10-28 04:54 PM
    Please check another attorney forums, i remember there was a news flash in which they agreed the degree substitution like yours.





    2011 miss you quotes death. missing you quotes wallpapers. Add your Quotes
  • Add your Quotes



  • paskal
    08-14 03:53 PM
    with this tension i m jusst going to end up with piles. then paskal will have to look at my piles :(

    not that kind of a physician..not on your life pal :p


    another thread, another poll. guys all this is already being discussed in so many threads...yes including the esteemed MR WILLIAMS.
    there is a thread opening up for every mailroom chap in USCIS
    Please stop this. it's not helping anybody. use the multitude of threads that exist and keep this stuff together. otherwise any info you hope to gather is going to be too fragmented anyway...



    more...


    missing you quotes wallpapers. Missing You Quotes With Images
  • Missing You Quotes With Images



  • sunny1000
    01-01 06:16 PM
    Dear fellow IV'ians,

    I just wanted to share my good news with all of you on the cusp of a New Year. I am ecstatic to announce that my 140 got approved after a nerve wracking 17 months.

    I have been rewarded with this blessing at the end of an absolutely horrendous year, to say the least. It started with being on bench for 5 months, to a 2-month contract in another city on H1-B through 3 layers, working hard as a mule whilst at the same time thinking positive, praying and believing in myself. Then extending contract by 3 months, abandoning H1B to use EAD due to ridiculous treatment by my H1 employer of 8 yrs. (it was the proverbial last straw on the back). Finally after this effort, contract extended through 12/31/09 culminating just yesterday by the approval of my 140!! "Hoped for the Best but prepared for the Worst"!

    It came at a moment when I was almost ready to give in, throw up my hands in despair and start the tedious process all over again. But I always believed there was a silver lining in the clouds for me and it has just now opened up.

    I want to thank everybody for reading and providing a fellow immigrant support and answers throughout this arduous journey. As a token of my appreciation for IV, I will contribute $140 towards our campaigns for next year.
    {PayPal Payment Sent to "donations@immigrationvoice.org" (Unique Transaction ID #85N48789NY4311439)}

    And lastly - Wish You a Happy & Prosperous 2009!! Be safe everybody.

    congrats! Wish you and all IVans a very Happy 2009!





    missing you quotes wallpapers. missing you quotes.
  • missing you quotes.



  • leoindiano
    09-19 11:16 AM
    Dudes,

    I dont know about what stopped you all from attending. If there is no genuine reason, I really feel sorry for you.

    Rally was huge success, there was 1800 to 2000 people. IV has their names, Indians and chinese are the ones who are effected more, thats why we have more from those nations at rally.

    The only disoppintment was number, expected 10000 and got only 2000. Otherwise, enthusiasm and the response was really great.



    more...


    missing you quotes wallpapers. miss u quotes wallpapers. you
  • miss u quotes wallpapers. you



  • mzafar125
    08-16 05:24 PM
    Hi,
    When did you file the I 485 and EAd application for your wife..what ws your PD?
    Thanks

    We applied for I-485 in June 2007, our priority date is 10/2002. We applied for EAD after we submitted our I-485 application. The EAD was filed on Jul 25 and it was approved today. I guess the higher fees have improved USCIS's efficiency. I was expecting it to take a few months at least. Good luck to you lot.





    2010 miss you wallpapers with quotes. miss u quotes wallpapers. miss you missing you quotes wallpapers. How Much I Miss You No One; miss u quotes wallpapers. love quotes
  • How Much I Miss You No One; miss u quotes wallpapers. love quotes



  • mambarg
    07-26 12:20 PM
    So in next few days, as expected we may start seeing processing or receipts for July 2nd filers on Aug 1st at least at nebraska.

    I saw it on



    more...


    missing you quotes wallpapers. sad i miss you wallpapers.
  • sad i miss you wallpapers.



  • bestia
    11-09 02:18 AM
    Even i'm in the same situation. My employer does not let me to interact with the attorney and is sad in following up.
    He is yet to apply for my PERM.

    ...


    Just a thought.... Don't waste your time with dishonest employers. I have wasted 2 years on my previous employer. I would have my PD 2001. My friend wasted 3 years. Now and me and my friend work for different companies, with very good relationship, having no problem interacting with lawyers or having our employers sign any paper CIS might ask. I had victim mentality until I realized that it's a market economy. You sell, your employer buys. If you don't like to deal with him, start looking for another "buyer". Don't rush. Find a good job, transfer your H1, and start everything afresh - I know it's hard, but that's a way to go. Don't be stuck to your employer for 5 years and later cry "my employer didn't want to apply for I-140, didn't give me latter for I-485", "my lawyer didn't respond to RFE, now I'm in trouble", etc. etc. CIS/DOL will give you enough headache even without employer's "assistance".

    And, btw, I have waited 9 months for my PERM to be approved. No RFE, no nothing - just 9 freaking months.





    hair Add your Quotes missing you quotes wallpapers. love you quotes wallpaper.
  • love you quotes wallpaper.



  • ras
    09-19 10:11 AM
    That's what I am suggesting. Look back the first reply message. One doesn't gain authority and yell on others just because the person attended the rally.



    more...


    missing you quotes wallpapers. Missing You Comments I Miss
  • Missing You Comments I Miss



  • immigrationvoice1
    10-02 01:44 PM
    Here is what you get when you apply for student loans without GC/US Citizenship:

    1. Trust loans (called Stafford loans also).
    2. Need US Citizen co-signor. A co-signor with good credit scores helps in keeping the interest rates down.
    3. Even with a US Citizen co-signor with good credit score, the interest rates are usually way higher that what a GC holder gets.
    4. If you have more than one loan (every year/semester of college corresponds to a loan, though you may not have to go through the paper work formalities from the second year/semester to get the loan), you are NOT allowed to consolidate your loans during payoff. Consolidation helps bring down the monthly payment amount when the time comes to repay the loans.
    5. Variable interest rates. Looking at the past few years, interest rates have never dropped, only moved north. To give you an idea it could be anywhere between 15 to 18% now to begin with.

    In a nutshell, student loan is a very costly affair if you do not have GC/US Citizenship. The good thing is, there are no pre-payment penalties.

    Hope that helps.





    hot Missing You Quotes With Images missing you quotes wallpapers. miss you quotes for boyfriend.
  • miss you quotes for boyfriend.



  • royus77
    06-22 06:52 PM
    HI,

    Iam also sailing in the same boat.i want to change my maiden name to married name now.Just about to file for i-485.My concerns and doubts are :-

    - I need to send it by mail to sanfransisco and what if it gets delayed?
    -Will name check be done on two names(married and maiden) and endup in delays and pending of my application?
    -All my certificates,recent affidavits till now show my maiden name.But i got written in my son(usa born)'s birth certificate with married name as last name and maiden name maiden name itself.So will that create a problem?...

    So with the above issues,can anyone suggest me if i can wait till I-485 approves or it doesnot matter if i change it now?If i travel to sanfransisco and visit consulate general in person and apply will they issue the new passport within the same day??

    Awaiting for ur golden responses,
    vaishu

    If i were you,I will prioritize what i want ?Filing 485 or a Married Name.If you want to change your name it can be done on any day after getting the GC ,after becoming a Citizen.



    more...


    house Quotes Wallpapers « Sandeep missing you quotes wallpapers. i miss you quotes for friends.
  • i miss you quotes for friends.



  • Lisap
    08-03 12:15 PM
    Thank you all this helps a lot!! Lisa





    tattoo missing you quotes. missing you quotes wallpapers. miss you wallpapers with quotes. miss you wallpapers with quotes.
  • miss you wallpapers with quotes. miss you wallpapers with quotes.



  • DallasBlue
    11-10 02:55 PM
    I would like to know what is the booth number?

    Your Booth Name: IMMIGRATION VOICE
    Your Booth Number: 15

    is what I got from Needhelp. See you'll there !!



    more...


    pictures miss u quotes wallpapers. you missing you quotes wallpapers. i love u quotes wallpapers. i
  • i love u quotes wallpapers. i



  • my2cents
    09-30 12:58 PM
    If the employer revokes i140 before 180 days then what happens ,, is there any way to continue 485 ?

    if approved I-140 is revoked, then Ur I-140 is not portable.ur I-485 will be denied. at the best u can ask employer delay the revoke till 180 days are passed.

    if pending I-140 is withdrawan then I-485 will be denied and at the best u can ask employer to continue I-140 until it is approved and then revoke if 180 days are passed.

    3) 1 1/2 yrs is the current H1-B status


    Thanks
    Karthik[/QUOTE]





    dresses miss you quotes for boyfriend. missing you quotes wallpapers. i love you and miss you quotes
  • i love you and miss you quotes



  • lkapildev
    01-10 04:28 PM
    :) May be you are caught on Name Check process.. Call USCIS and get your namecheck status.

    Also USCIS process is a complete mess, if someone entered you under CHN quota then 2020. I hope that may not be the case as they have accepted your application even your PD 2007. You should be fine, have patience Use AC21 if you are not happy with your employeer. 6 months from approval of I-140 count that and move on.



    more...


    makeup sad i miss you wallpapers. missing you quotes wallpapers. Quotes Wallpapers « Sandeep
  • Quotes Wallpapers « Sandeep



  • gcformeornot
    10-16 07:07 AM
    was some issues with employer like A2P or something....





    girlfriend miss you wallpapers with quotes. miss you wallpapers with quotes. missing you quotes wallpapers. miss you wallpapers with
  • miss you wallpapers with



  • panchotronera
    08-12 09:20 PM
    Mu I140 was approved back in May /07. I got a LUD today bit I don't know what it means. I have the receipt notice of my I485. I also got LUD on my I131 for me and my family.

    My case EB3 PD Jan 2004
    I40 approved TSC July 2007
    485 filed at NSC July 2nd

    LUD is 8/12/2007

    Does this mean anything ?





    hairstyles Missing You Comments I Miss missing you quotes wallpapers. love you quotes wallpaper.
  • love you quotes wallpaper.



  • mundada
    09-29 10:27 AM
    Hey I got my receipt last Saturday and have FP scheduled on Oct. 3 at Newark. Call USCIS and check for FP notice.



    Hello Guys,

    Does any one here has Newark NJ as their ASC? Reason is my notice date is august 27th from TSC and I haven't received my FP notice yet. My wife has the similar issue as well. I've called USCIS atleast twice but they are not ready to open service request and are saying that the ASC must be busy.

    I wanted to find out if any one of you here has notice date after august 27th and have already got FP notice from Newark (NJ) ASC.

    Thanks.





    eadguru
    11-02 12:59 PM
    I got the same queries guys.
    i think most of vermont transferred applications are getting it.

    i will also send color copies of all the documents mentined by you.

    how do you have i 94 for all h1's. i just have my current one. rest all i gave it to immigration while departing to india.

    appreciate any responses.

    thanks,
    srikanth
    Sent the all the existing I 94's and Passport.





    sunny1000
    02-02 09:33 AM
    Thanks MC thats a valid Point.

    There are 2 reasons that I thought of for not applying / renewing.

    1) I'm not planning on going anywhere after / atleast for a year.

    2) My wife's AP filed last year took Six months to get approved and what happens if you fly out while your AP is pending / sent for renewal. I read in this forum, not fly out, while you AP is pending.

    Appreciate your time.

    Regards
    Karthik

    If I were you, I would still renew the AP and keep it handy as your PD is still a couple of years away before becoming current. There will be no issues with a new AP pending as long as you have an approved AP in hand for the travel.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment