Wednesday, June 8, 2011

naruto vs sasuke

naruto vs sasuke. naruto vs sasuke rasengan vs
  • naruto vs sasuke rasengan vs



  • chandrajp
    06-21 12:10 PM
    You would need afidavits from your parents and a close relative. IF you dont have a birth certificate with your name, registered on the day you were born and the certificate is dated close to your dob then you WILL need afidavits.

    It very simple, just send the format by mail to your parents and ask them to buy stamp papers and get it typed and then sign in front of notory and notory will attest and sign. Then ask them to scan it and send it to you. You just take a print out and give it to your lawyer including your birth certificate you took in 2005.

    Good Luck!
    You need 2 affidavits from 2 close relatives(one from each) who are atleast 10 years older than you





    naruto vs sasuke. Naruto vs Sasuke Desktop
  • Naruto vs Sasuke Desktop



  • jasmin45
    08-07 09:58 PM
    Hello members,

    I had a non-traffic citation few years ago, which got dismissed and expunged. I do not have any documents relating to that incidence. I don't even recall the charges. I did background check with Sheriff's office which showed no records.
    How should I present this on form I-485 (question about citation/arrest)?

    Could you be specific on this citation. Its always advisable and safe to show all citations recorded in the application. If you are not comfortable dropping in more information in this forum, talk to an attorney and seek advise on your specific case.





    naruto vs sasuke. Naruto Vs Sasuke, wallpapers
  • Naruto Vs Sasuke, wallpapers



  • venkybr
    09-05 08:07 AM
    I am July 2 filer. My EAD and AP was filed later in August. I got my EAD and AP receipts but I am yet to get I-485 receipt. Has this happened to anybody else? Is it possible to get 485 case number from the EAD or AP case numbers?

    Same here, filed for EAD/AP in August and got the receipts from NSC. But no receipts yet for 485 filed on July 11 at NSC. Where did you file your 485 and EAD/AP?





    naruto vs sasuke. Naruto Vs Sasuke, 1024x600
  • Naruto Vs Sasuke, 1024x600



  • kondur_007
    08-17 02:31 PM
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm trying to get my SSN Done. I'm on a dependent H4 Visa and have my H1 approval .
    I visited the SSN office with My I797, State ID and Passport : SSN officer straightforwardly rejected as I dont have my EAD card.
    The Officer asked me to visit USCIS office to apply for EAD.
    Please help me with this situation..Does a H1 get an EAD and then a SSN?

    Thanks N Regards,
    Sushie


    Sounds like someone at SSN office who may not know much about immigration.
    If your I 797 came with attached I94, then you certainly can apply for SSN card. Just ask for supervisor at the SS office and talk to them.

    If your I 797 does not have attached I 94 (meaning that you are still in H4 status), then I do not know for sure what the procedure would be to apply for SS card.

    Good Luck.



    more...


    naruto vs sasuke. Naruto vs Sasuke
  • Naruto vs Sasuke



  • needhelp!
    07-25 10:57 AM
    Not flowers ... any other time, an emphatic YES.

    But we just used flowers as a sarcastic "Thank You, USCIS" .... so it is not the best idea ... just a note of Thanks, email or letter - to let her know we are grateful for her stance. It is important that we acknowledge the efforts of people who work to help us.


    Everyone is going to think twice now when they get a bouquet of flowers.. lol





    naruto vs sasuke. Naruto Vs Sasuke Picture
  • Naruto Vs Sasuke Picture



  • Rolling_Flood
    08-14 11:05 PM
    dude, there's gibberish in the sheet.............is this the right link?



    more...


    naruto vs sasuke. naruto vs sasuke shippuden
  • naruto vs sasuke shippuden



  • idreamofgc
    06-02 09:18 PM
    there is no 10,000 source but i heard people say that..
    are you also their client..are you audited..my audit is on business
    necessity and recruitment..

    does this mean we are screwed...or will they do something..they are
    big law firm..why would we suffer when one lawyer in the big firm makes
    stupid mistake

    My application has been in audit since July 2007.


    I doubt they will audit 10,000 cases (as such they don't enough have resources to work on). If they do, then its a massive F** up on part of Frago-moron.





    naruto vs sasuke. naruto vs sasuke
  • naruto vs sasuke



  • anilsal
    11-28 09:57 AM
    What Next ?? Simple...

    Finger Printing, EAD, AP, NAME CHECK, GREEN CARD and CITIZENSHIP :)

    Add some time period between each of these. The cumulative time that will take will be a few years (probably over a decade). :(



    more...


    naruto vs sasuke. naruto vs sasuke
  • naruto vs sasuke



  • americandesi
    10-18 05:51 PM
    What’s the logic behind USCIS receiving 500,000 Naturalization Applications in July and August 2007? How do the VISA numbers being current relate to Naturalization?!?!?!?!





    naruto vs sasuke. naruto vs sasuke shippuden gif
  • naruto vs sasuke shippuden gif



  • va_labor2002
    08-23 10:31 AM
    SKIL Bill will resolve lot of our issues. There are lot of people supporting this BILL. And, many Big companies are behind this BILL. Still, this Bill is stuck in the congress for many months. Why ? What is happening with this Bill ? We don't know the future of this Bill ? It is in a Black box now !

    But,we have to do something to pass this BILL. What options we have ?
    What IV is doing now to push this Bill ? IV has done an excellent job in CIR
    bill in the senate.

    I suggest everybody to post their ideas and comments to this thread. I appreciate your valuable comments and brilliant ideas.

    Thank you.



    more...


    naruto vs sasuke. sasuke fight vs kyuubi naruto
  • sasuke fight vs kyuubi naruto



  • saravanaraj.sathya
    08-03 10:29 AM
    Sundar - I understand ur question..I ve seen in many forums that employers can revoke ur I-140 before ur I-485 is approved. When you transfer with ur approved I-140 from ur previous employer and lets say that he has already revoked it..I am not sure what will happen the..just wanted to confirm...

    the more important part of my question is...

    "using approved 140 from an EX-employer" and using that to a get 3 yr extension when doing a h1b transfer to a new employer (who has not in anyway started a new perm labor)





    naruto vs sasuke. naruto vs sasuke
  • naruto vs sasuke



  • Alabaman
    08-02 08:56 PM
    H:confused: ow do you all get around with "there has to be no US citizen that is able or willing to take up the job" thing?



    more...


    naruto vs sasuke. Naruto vs Sasuke
  • Naruto vs Sasuke



  • logiclife
    09-28 09:56 PM
    Hello Guys,

    Does any one here has Newark NJ as their ASC? Reason is my notice date is august 27th from TSC and I haven't received my FP notice yet. My wife has the similar issue as well. I've called USCIS atleast twice but they are not ready to open service request and are saying that the ASC must be busy.

    I wanted to find out if any one of you here has notice date after august 27th and have already got FP notice from Newark (NJ) ASC.

    Thanks.

    Please title your threads appropriately. Your thread title was "Newark NJ ASC". What does it mean? I have corrected it.

    It not only is easy on other people's eyes, but you would do yourself a favor and draw more responses to questions you have if you ask the question in titles because the title appears on the homepage and seen by around 600-1000 people at any time.

    Everyone, despite requests, people start new threads titled :"Please help" or "RFE" or "Question" or "140" or "I485".

    What is so difficult about framing a short question and putting it as thread title?





    naruto vs sasuke. naruto vs sasuke shippuden
  • naruto vs sasuke shippuden



  • hoolahoous
    03-11 07:07 PM
    please do report the outcome.



    more...


    naruto vs sasuke. Naruto vs Sasuke Image
  • Naruto vs Sasuke Image



  • zoooom
    12-02 07:50 PM
    Great news pal. Thanks for sharing!!





    naruto vs sasuke. Naruto v.s Sasuke game
  • Naruto v.s Sasuke game



  • johnggberg
    08-10 12:00 PM
    go to http://www.uscis.gov/ and click on Press Room top right hand corner, but its not realsed yet



    more...


    naruto vs sasuke. Naruto vs Sasuke 2 wallpaper
  • Naruto vs Sasuke 2 wallpaper



  • robert5156
    07-26 11:56 PM
    I need your input.
    My PD was Feb 2006-EB2.
    I changed job on June 22nd to another company using EAD. Now the PD has become current for Aug.My old company and the new company are in different cities but it is the same state.

    I was planning to apply for AC-21 but i have not gotten consistent pay checks yet. My first check was a partial check. I will have 2 consistent paychecks by Aug 15th.

    1) Is it safe to just wait and see if i get a 485 approval without alerting USCIS about my job change?
    I am thinking since the job change is very recent they might not know about this job change.

    2) If they denied my 485 application for any reason ,can i continue to work while i apply for "reconsidering my 485 application" and file AC-21 with the new company?

    Please advice what you think about this. Basically i am trying to "not rock the boat" and raise suspicion and more RFEs by notifying them about this very recent change.

    Thank you very much for your advice and help in this matter.





    naruto vs sasuke. naruto vs sasuke December 11,
  • naruto vs sasuke December 11,



  • AK_GC
    07-22 02:42 PM
    Or can we work on EAD and let the H1B lapse. The employer is the same. Thanks for the information!





    naruto vs sasuke. Naruto Vs Sasuke - Naruto Vs
  • Naruto Vs Sasuke - Naruto Vs



  • chanduv23
    12-04 09:46 PM
    The chat is on now - Attorney Reddy is on IV chat





    Mr. Brown
    09-30 05:53 PM
    ... there are always idiots in any group.





    mzdial
    March 28th, 2004, 11:28 PM
    Here was my shot from this evening's game..

    Staring off into space, Steve wonders about life, the future, and the outcome of the game.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment