GCneeded
03-14 04:07 PM
To nat23,
I sent you a PM.
I sent you a PM.
wallpaper nirvana wallpapers
Lisap
08-03 12:49 PM
------------------------------
This post has been deleted.
Please mantain a civil tone on the forums.
This post has been deleted.
Please mantain a civil tone on the forums.
freedom4ever
04-20 07:12 AM
I filed on March 10 2011 at texas service center, check was cashed on 3/15. Hope that helps.
2011 nirvana music band singer
srikondoji
07-05 11:33 AM
Create a seperate forum message for 'sending flowers'. And then we should all digg that message so that even media covers this practise.
--sri
PLEASE DIGG
http://digg.com/politics/Reversal_Frustrates_Green_Card_Applicants
--sri
PLEASE DIGG
http://digg.com/politics/Reversal_Frustrates_Green_Card_Applicants
more...
anilsal
08-15 01:44 PM
Will do my very best to attend and will encourage others to attend too. I know this is important to me like you and everyone else here and Thanks for what are doing to community.
Thanks for the contribution. :) Also I do suggest you take a look at the IV merchandise.
Getting checks cashed must be a relief for you. Enjoy the peace that comes with it. :)
Additionally:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12389
Thanks for the contribution. :) Also I do suggest you take a look at the IV merchandise.
Getting checks cashed must be a relief for you. Enjoy the peace that comes with it. :)
Additionally:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12389
andymajumder
09-22 09:33 PM
I applied in early August too but haven't received mine yet. I had delayed applying for my AP and current one expired last week, in the meantime it is possible that I may have to visit India since my dad has suddenly been hospitalized. Is there a way to get an Emergency AP?
Many thanks
Many thanks
more...
tnite
09-26 04:05 PM
Hi All,
NSC received my I765 applications on June 21st. I am still waiting for my EAD. I have seen many people from NSC got their approval for the same time frame. Is there anypone in the same boat. Is this something I should be worried about.
Thanks!
See my signature for NSC timeline for my I485
NSC received my I765 applications on June 21st. I am still waiting for my EAD. I have seen many people from NSC got their approval for the same time frame. Is there anypone in the same boat. Is this something I should be worried about.
Thanks!
See my signature for NSC timeline for my I485
2010 Nirvana Wallpaper

xyz2005
10-23 02:43 PM
the problem is my company is not willing to give me any documents unless i loose my job. Also when you mentioned ASAP, do i have to get a job within # of days
any suggestions.
So many options:
a. switch over to a "similar" job with another company on transfered H1B to new company.
b. before getting laid off with current company, if you are on H1B and have unused EAD then you can switch to EAD by filing appropriate papers so that before termination you are on EAD and no more on H1B. Under this scenario, if u r laid off then you can look for a job (similar job to ur green card) and that might mean u can take some days to find one. See idea is when ur green card is being adjudicated you should be on same or similar job and you should be able to show salary and title and job responsibilities on new companies letter head. If you think your case is not going to be adjudicated soon ..that means you can change many jobs in between by using your EAD and only by when it comes to adjudication make sure you are with same and similar job.
Again check with knowledgeable attorney before acting. These are my 2 cents
best regards
any suggestions.
So many options:
a. switch over to a "similar" job with another company on transfered H1B to new company.
b. before getting laid off with current company, if you are on H1B and have unused EAD then you can switch to EAD by filing appropriate papers so that before termination you are on EAD and no more on H1B. Under this scenario, if u r laid off then you can look for a job (similar job to ur green card) and that might mean u can take some days to find one. See idea is when ur green card is being adjudicated you should be on same or similar job and you should be able to show salary and title and job responsibilities on new companies letter head. If you think your case is not going to be adjudicated soon ..that means you can change many jobs in between by using your EAD and only by when it comes to adjudication make sure you are with same and similar job.
Again check with knowledgeable attorney before acting. These are my 2 cents
best regards
more...
crazyghoda
05-06 02:54 PM
Wearing a badge and walking around doesnt have that much impact. What would make an impact would be if someone from IV was a speaker at the conference and highlighting the issues and wait times faced my legal immigrants from India and China.
Presenting a case study of 2-3 immigrants - one who came and was successful and one who got fed up and went back and became successful would drive home the point nicely.
Presenting a case study of 2-3 immigrants - one who came and was successful and one who got fed up and went back and became successful would drive home the point nicely.
hair Mind, Nirvana Wallpaper
anilsal
08-03 12:49 AM
Very well said. We need legislation and for that to happen, grass roots efforts from IV to end this retrogression.
Now get back to becoming a contributing member plus supporting IV efforts by opening/joining your state chapter and meeting local law makers.
Now get back to becoming a contributing member plus supporting IV efforts by opening/joining your state chapter and meeting local law makers.
more...
syedajmal
11-03 11:21 AM
I know of a old couple who put in their appl to extend, but it took an inordinate amount of time. They left the country even before the appl was approved several months later. When it came to visa renewal time in chennai, they got denied several times. Just my 2 cents
Once she got 2 month stamped at POE and I applied for her extn. But she left even before they even could process the application. As per my attroney's suggestion, we sent a letter to USCIS requesting to withdraw the petition stating that she had to leave to care of settling the sale of her house (you can give some reason, but the point is to withdraw the petition) USCIS will send you a notice confirming your withdrawal and make sure you keep that in record so that your MIL can show in case of questions that may arise in future.
HTH, good luck
Once she got 2 month stamped at POE and I applied for her extn. But she left even before they even could process the application. As per my attroney's suggestion, we sent a letter to USCIS requesting to withdraw the petition stating that she had to leave to care of settling the sale of her house (you can give some reason, but the point is to withdraw the petition) USCIS will send you a notice confirming your withdrawal and make sure you keep that in record so that your MIL can show in case of questions that may arise in future.
HTH, good luck
hot Nirvana Collage Wallpaper at
gopalkrishan
08-03 04:58 PM
Dear Registered OP,
I guess you have accidentally choose IV to post your issue,
the key word search "Frustation" on google might have drove you here,
not your mistake! try this website (http://www.atkins.com/Homepage.aspx) :D
Hi Sanju,
I do realize that IV is a focused forum .. but I thought that since all the members here are stressed with GC process, backlogs and continued frustrations of PD, I would just try to provide them with a moment of smile .. So there was no mistake in my posting on IV ..
More over I posted it under "Interesting Topics" so that I do not hamper any mainstream discussions :) If even this is unacceptable then I will redact my post with due apologies ..
Regards,
Gopal Krishan
I guess you have accidentally choose IV to post your issue,
the key word search "Frustation" on google might have drove you here,
not your mistake! try this website (http://www.atkins.com/Homepage.aspx) :D
Hi Sanju,
I do realize that IV is a focused forum .. but I thought that since all the members here are stressed with GC process, backlogs and continued frustrations of PD, I would just try to provide them with a moment of smile .. So there was no mistake in my posting on IV ..
More over I posted it under "Interesting Topics" so that I do not hamper any mainstream discussions :) If even this is unacceptable then I will redact my post with due apologies ..
Regards,
Gopal Krishan
more...
house Nirvana - Nirvana Wallpaper
reddy_73
10-03 08:31 AM
<bump>
tattoo Nirvana iPhone wallpaper
abhijitp
03-06 08:15 PM
Will scan and send on Monday.
Thanks for taking the initiative! Go IV!
Thanks for taking the initiative! Go IV!
more...
pictures Nirvana
amsgc
06-15 11:40 PM
I just read the instructions on initial evidence on the I-485. Nowhere does it ask you for passport details - only for page with nonimmigrant visa, if obtained in the last one year.
Why are people asking questions about passport validity? What am I missing here - please enlighten.
Thank you.
Ams
Passport should be valid for more than 6 months for applying I 485.
If somebody can answer that would begreat
Why are people asking questions about passport validity? What am I missing here - please enlighten.
Thank you.
Ams
Passport should be valid for more than 6 months for applying I 485.
If somebody can answer that would begreat
dresses nirvana wallpaper Image
LostInGCProcess
09-01 08:25 PM
Folks,
I had filed my I-485 in Oct 2008 (EB2-I, PD of May 2006) and moved in March 2009. I changed my address online and have a confirmation number for it. However, I don't think I have received a confirmation in the mail from USCIS.
I am trying to find out how to confirm if USCIS has my current address correctly on file. I tried to call in today and was told there is no way for them to confirm that on phone. The lady I spoke with took the updated address again -- saying she will refile for change of address and gave me a service ID that I could apparently use to get an infopass appointment 45 days from now.
Is there anything else I should/could do? Appreciate any input.
Thanks.
Oh man!!!! Why are you so worried? As long as you did the right thing thats all it matters. Since you also have a confirmation number, why worry?
You are freaking out UNNECESSARILY.
This reminds ne of the hindi saying " aa bail mujhe maar"
Literal translation: Hey bull, come and hit me.
:D:D:D:D:D
I had filed my I-485 in Oct 2008 (EB2-I, PD of May 2006) and moved in March 2009. I changed my address online and have a confirmation number for it. However, I don't think I have received a confirmation in the mail from USCIS.
I am trying to find out how to confirm if USCIS has my current address correctly on file. I tried to call in today and was told there is no way for them to confirm that on phone. The lady I spoke with took the updated address again -- saying she will refile for change of address and gave me a service ID that I could apparently use to get an infopass appointment 45 days from now.
Is there anything else I should/could do? Appreciate any input.
Thanks.
Oh man!!!! Why are you so worried? As long as you did the right thing thats all it matters. Since you also have a confirmation number, why worry?
You are freaking out UNNECESSARILY.
This reminds ne of the hindi saying " aa bail mujhe maar"
Literal translation: Hey bull, come and hit me.
:D:D:D:D:D
more...
makeup Nirvana Wallpaper #8
reddymjm
03-06 01:09 PM
I received the letter yesterday but its at home. Wont have access to a Fax machine over the weekend - so, any email address where it can be scanned and sent?
Please provide a email id.
Please provide a email id.
girlfriend Papel Tapiz de Nirvana

hpandey
07-03 02:35 PM
Are you going to Mexico on a personal or official company business. If it is a personal visit I would advise you to wait until the H1b approval comes through.
On the other hand if its an urgent company work then I would advise you to consult a lawyer and do what they say .
On the other hand if its an urgent company work then I would advise you to consult a lawyer and do what they say .
hairstyles nirvana wallpapers. nirvana
joydiptac
06-21 01:48 PM
By law: If you take Unemployment benefits => you have become public charge. If you become public charge => you broke AOS condition. Which requires you to be never be public charge. On top of that if you were still on H1b then that would have expired with you loosing your job. So that makes it a good case for removal proceedings if your case gets an audit (which is very likely).
Lookup a similar thread(removal proceedings) in IV.
Get legal help before making a decision like that.
Lookup a similar thread(removal proceedings) in IV.
Get legal help before making a decision like that.
voldemar
02-27 05:38 PM
Check this out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_visa
--------------
The Act is to relieve those who applied for immigrant visas on or before December 21, 2000. Practically, the V visa is currently not available to most of spouses and minor children of LPRs.
--------------
--------------
The Act is to relieve those who applied for immigrant visas on or before December 21, 2000. Practically, the V visa is currently not available to most of spouses and minor children of LPRs.
--------------
greencardvow
07-20 08:22 PM
Does anyone know what happens when the original hard copy of PERM is lost. Can one file 140 with just the copy that you can get online from DOL site
No comments:
Post a Comment