Thursday, June 9, 2011

prince charles and princess diana

images Prince Charles and Princess prince charles and princess diana. Charles and Princess Diana
  • Charles and Princess Diana



  • indio0617
    01-08 02:53 PM
    Hello,

    My brother-in-law and sister are both Indian Doctors, having a private practice in INDIA. They would like to apply for visitor's visa.

    Any suggestion about the problems they may encounter? Do they have to go on two differrent dates for getting the visa stampped at Chennai?

    Thanks in Advance,

    They can apply together as Husband and wife. They will have to go through the normal procedure for a visitor visa B-2. The important thing will be to prove their non-immigrant intent to the consular officer and that they WILL return to INDIA after their temporary stay.

    I would say it is a 50 -50 chance given their profile.





    wallpaper Charles and Princess Diana prince charles and princess diana. Prince Charles and Princess
  • Prince Charles and Princess



  • GC_LOOKIN
    09-11 03:23 PM
    Did any one of you receive receipts matching above criteria. I-140 approved from NSC and 485 sent to NSC.

    Also respond if anyone is in the same boat as me waiting for receipts and matching above criteria.

    I am on the same boat with you, my application was received on July2nd at 9.01 AM(NSC) and signed by R. MICKELS, I-140 was approved from NSC.
    No receipts yet and not even the checks have been cashed:mad:





    prince charles and princess diana. Prince-charles-lady-diana-6-
  • Prince-charles-lady-diana-6-



  • swartzphotography
    March 5th, 2007, 09:54 AM
    that is another excellent choice mats the 10 d would suit someone very well that dosent want to spend more than say 1200 bucks on a camera and i would probably choose if i could find one a 10 d over all the above mentioned cameras as mats said it has the metal body and predictave focus and since its not being sold new you could probably find one well under 1000 bucks then use whatever amount you didnt spend on the body to buy a really good lens. cameras come and go but lenses stick around for a while so you mine as well get a good one.

    Does EAD make H1B INVALID for same company?? [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Does EAD make H1B INVALID for same company??






    2011 Prince Charles and Princess prince charles and princess diana. Prince Charles and Princess
  • Prince Charles and Princess



  • richi121175
    01-20 04:44 PM
    Contributions is the need of the hour. Please help in contributions from other members. Thanks.

    Does that mean we are no more after the goal of I-485 provision (attached to appropriation bills in Feb) due to lack of contributions? There has been several posts even in other forums saying that IV has dropped this goal, and I tried quite a few times now to get some form of confirmation/denial from any of the core members, but without any luck yet. Also logiclife's announcement was removed from the home page!!



    more...


    prince charles and princess diana. Prince Charles and Princess
  • Prince Charles and Princess



  • crystal
    10-06 10:22 AM
    There is no specific rule for this. I read opposite opinions on this by different lawyers. Based my reading on this subject , I came to a conclusion that it is better to switch to I-485 EAD once we get it to be on safer side. This is more related to IO officer questioning about our intent of continuing on F1 even after I-485 filing rather than IRS audits





    prince charles and princess diana. H R H Prince Charles and
  • H R H Prince Charles and



  • newuser
    03-13 01:57 PM
    FBI Arrests DC Official (http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/03/fbi-arrests-dc.html)

    Why do you have to open a thread that has no relevance to what we discuss here on IV. Please don't try to sensationalize everything. There were references to this news in other threads already.

    Admin - Please delete this thread as this was discussed in other threads.



    more...


    prince charles and princess diana. Prince Harry Soon After Birth,
  • Prince Harry Soon After Birth,



  • fatjoe
    09-05 10:28 AM
    Thanks Divakar for your prompt response. Could we say that it has been 90 days since we filed, when it is actually only 50 days.





    2010 Prince-charles-lady-diana-6- prince charles and princess diana. Prince Charles and Princess
  • Prince Charles and Princess



  • indyanguy
    01-14 09:14 PM
    Thanks for all the replies.

    All big cities have MIT Enterprise Forum chapters, you can meet and network with a lot of accomplished people there. There are plenty volunteer opportunities.

    ampudhukode- I have sent you a PM.



    more...


    prince charles and princess diana. (Pic:PA). Royal
  • (Pic:PA). Royal



  • dummgelauft
    11-11 12:02 PM
    hey all i can't find where to post a new thread so hopefully I can hijack this quick.

    I called the USCIS number for info but can't speak to an operator.

    My wife is planning on traveling to hawaii in december. She will have her drivers license by then. She has her I-485, I-130, I-765 and some other M109109 (whatever that is).

    she wants to know if its ok for her to travel to hawaii (from florida). it's in the united states so i can't imagine there being an issue. she will be traveling to ohio later that month and to me its the same thing. I'm just trying to get the opinion from someone who would know for sure.

    thanks for any help!

    Hawaii is an outlying US state. Going to Hawaii should be no different than flying between two cities within continental US.





    hair Prince Charles and Princess prince charles and princess diana. From £40.00. Prince
  • From £40.00. Prince



  • m1801b
    09-10 01:28 AM
    Currently on H1B 8th year extension which will expire on 25th June, 2009.

    Labor PD: 9th August, 2004
    Labor cleared: 11th September, 2007.
    I-140 (approval pending) filed on 4th October, 2007. Received at USCIS on 5th October, 2007.
    Can�t file for I-485 since the EB3 date for India is unavailable.

    There is a high chance that I might be laid off at my current employer in the next 2-3 weeks.

    Can I transfer my H-1 upto June 25th, 2009 (or later) as well as start a new PERM case in EB2 category?

    In case of the above H-1 transfer, will the new H-1 be valid for 1 year from the filing or will it be upto 25th June, 2009?

    What are my other options not to go out of status or leave the country?



    more...


    prince charles and princess diana. PRINCE CHARLES PRINCESS DIANA
  • PRINCE CHARLES PRINCESS DIANA



  • sidbee
    08-19 01:36 PM
    Not that , i agree with OP(Infact i am against posting such a news on IV)

    Ramesh Chilakamarri, Detroit, MI - Psychiatrist (http://www.wellness.com/dir/2233480/psychiatrist/mi/detroit/ramesh-chilakamarri-md)

    Proves he is from india (Gandhi Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India )





    hot Prince Charles and Princess prince charles and princess diana. Prince Charles Princess Diana
  • Prince Charles Princess Diana



  • ajmalnasar
    12-21 03:59 PM
    Last month I flew to New Delhi India through Continental Airlines, I did not had the visa and my Visa had expired. You have a flight to Mumbai also. It is a nonstop flight, 13 hours straight and you are in. No hassles, no need of transit visa and you save six hours that goes in vain while transit.

    Mu suggestion, fly Continental from New Jersey.


    Thats the best in all respect. Travel time, no transit visa etc.

    Thanks

    Ajmal



    more...


    house Prince Charles, Lady Diana prince charles and princess diana. Prince Charles and Princess
  • Prince Charles and Princess



  • overhere
    07-18 09:03 AM
    I was thinking about that as well...but I have minor problems that might not be solved within July so it better for me to apply in August.

    i see. anyway, good luck to you.





    tattoo H R H Prince Charles and prince charles and princess diana. Prince Charles and Princess Diana Return from their Holiday at Klosters
  • Prince Charles and Princess Diana Return from their Holiday at Klosters



  • vnsriv
    10-10 04:24 PM
    I got my GC on 09/18/07. Now my consulting company (how sponsored my GC) is having issues with the client and client is thinking to terminate the contract.

    Client want to bring me to there pay roll. In other words they are offering my permanent position.

    My consulting company does not have immediate opening for me.

    It is not even a month that I got my GC. And I am with the same consulting company for about 6.5 years now.

    Please help me. What should I do? If I accept the offer will I get problem at citizenship stage? If I do not accept offer I will loose job and I don't know how much time I have to wait till my consulting company find job for me.

    Accept the offer like I am planning to do. Job is most important.



    more...


    pictures Prince Harry Soon After Birth, prince charles and princess diana. Prince Charles and Princess
  • Prince Charles and Princess



  • n4nature
    02-05 11:59 AM
    Hello,

    I graduated with a MS degree and I had 4 years of experience (on H1B) as a Test Engineer. I changed the job to a Software Engineer after 4 years. I am now applying for my labor certification for EB2 category. Do I have to apply as MS + 4 years of experience as a Test Engineer position only? (Since my past experience is as a Test Engineer?) OR Can I apply MS + 0 years of experience as a Software Engineer?

    Or is there any other combination, that would help approve labor in EB2?

    I am aware about the "MS degree requirement" in the position requirements for the case to qualify in the EB2 category and the employer is willing to do that.

    Thanks in advance for all your insights.





    dresses Prince Charles Princess Diana prince charles and princess diana. Prince Charles (Prince of
  • Prince Charles (Prince of



  • shantanup
    10-15 08:25 AM
    Why would anybody ask for visa to issue a driver's license? How is one's driving privilege dependent upon visa? No one has ever asked me or my wife or my friends for a visa to issue a driver's license. Is this some law specific to some states?



    more...


    makeup (Pic:PA). Royal prince charles and princess diana. Prince Charles, Lady Diana
  • Prince Charles, Lady Diana



  • CantLeaveAmerica
    07-21 05:26 PM
    Also I forgot to add, did you file form G28 for your attorney to represent you in your 485 case? I am just thinking out aloud here and please verify with your lawyer....
    If your attorney is representing you, then he gets the original RFE with the yellow letter and has to respond on your behalf with the info..you only get a copy of the RFE letter.
    In my case, my attorney is not representing me and hence I got all the originals and it's my responsibility to respond to the RFE, not the lawyers.

    Once again, these are just my thoughts. IV seniors can respond and also ask your lawyer.





    girlfriend Prince Charles and Princess Diana Return from their Holiday at Klosters prince charles and princess diana. Prince Charles and Princess
  • Prince Charles and Princess



  • Tantra
    07-16 12:33 PM
    If you feel that IV represents you, please become a member.





    hairstyles PRINCE CHARLES PRINCESS DIANA prince charles and princess diana. Charles and Princess Diana
  • Charles and Princess Diana



  • looivy
    07-17 01:34 AM
    I can re-apply, but my 485 is already approved on July 8th!

    Sorry to hear that. What does your lawyer have to say?

    Also, why did they not inform you until now. You must have filed hers around Feb 2005.





    FredG
    March 3rd, 2004, 08:06 PM
    I vote that you work the shot from every angle and show us what you came up with.
    Gary
    No disrespect. Just wondered what it would look like from every angle.
    Oh, did you mean one at a time? :)
    Fred

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/581/334Stair_Kal.jpg





    krishna_brc
    05-21 01:20 PM
    i did it myself too..pretty straightforward..they hv all info on their website..

    Hi Pandya,
    Can you please provide their website link. I appreciate your help.

    Thanks,
    Krishna



    No comments:

    Post a Comment