kart2007
10-24 06:38 PM
I have called the IRS for this scenario and the IRS rule is that the dependent has to be present in US for at least 180 days. Also they need to have an ITIN applied for (you can also apply for ITIN while filing your taxes).
wallpaper celebrity rashmi-desai

franklin
07-17 06:10 PM
I don't want to sound like a broken record, but please contribute!
Talk is cheap guys, put your money where your mouth is so we can continue fighting for us all! The battle is won, the war is far from over.
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=25#HowToContribute
:D
Talk is cheap guys, put your money where your mouth is so we can continue fighting for us all! The battle is won, the war is far from over.
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=25#HowToContribute
:D

SeanDell
06-04 10:35 PM
?
2011 rashmi desai in saree.
bp333
07-02 11:58 AM
Per the updated bulletin. Can we apply or not apply 485.
Also, how come they didn't know on May 15th when the moved the dates to 2003..
All of us care is EAD/AP, they can approve the GC when the visa's become available.. why cannot they just take 485s and start processing and then keep it a side until visas are available.
Also, how come they didn't know on May 15th when the moved the dates to 2003..
All of us care is EAD/AP, they can approve the GC when the visa's become available.. why cannot they just take 485s and start processing and then keep it a side until visas are available.
more...
sparky_jones
06-08 10:48 AM
Can anyone please comment on Massachusetts licensing requirements? and the validity period for someone who is working on EAD? Thanks!
Fortunately, MA is still unaffected by the xenophobic policies regarding Driver's Licenses that are prevalent in other states. You can renew your license online, and the length or the nature of the validity of your immigration status has no influence on the type or duration of the driver's license. How long this will stay like this in MA is anybody's guess. I am sure they will also become restrictive when pressure is brought on by REAL ID regulations.
Fortunately, MA is still unaffected by the xenophobic policies regarding Driver's Licenses that are prevalent in other states. You can renew your license online, and the length or the nature of the validity of your immigration status has no influence on the type or duration of the driver's license. How long this will stay like this in MA is anybody's guess. I am sure they will also become restrictive when pressure is brought on by REAL ID regulations.
GKBest
07-14 01:45 PM
I too am surprised to see Philippines being on top of the GC Allocation when in fact only a few are applying for skilled categories in comparison to India and China. What you said about the Schedule A (nurses) now made sense.
more...

solaris27
10-02 09:00 AM
fearonlygod
Do it now , don't wait till last min.
Consulting companies can't just take your money.
You have to complain about them and also please provide us company name and website so other person don't join them .
Do it now , don't wait till last min.
Consulting companies can't just take your money.
You have to complain about them and also please provide us company name and website so other person don't join them .
2010 Rashmi+desai+marriage+
pmamp
12-21 10:51 AM
hi All,
I am on AP/EAD and need to Transit thru Paris in February. I have a confirmed return ticket and my visas have expired. I am currently in India.I called VFS and they told me that I do not need a transit visa however when I emailed them they responded by saying check with your Airline. I am trying to email the consulate in Mumbai but keep getting bounce backs.
However I found links on the Atlanta and Washigton consulates that say that I need a visa.
http://www.consulfrance-atlanta.org/article.php3?id_article=827
http://www.consulfrance-washington.org/article.php3?id_article=383
Has anyone returned to the US recently on a Advance Parole and expired Visa? and did you need a Transit visa? It would be great if you can tell when you returned. Immigrationvoice seems to be the only place where I could possibly get some real answers.
Apologizes if this thread is under the wrong category
Thanks
Radhika
As far as I know, transit visa is required in case you do not have a valid visa/ citizenship for the departure country. So, if your visa has expired on passport but have visa approval/ or other documents to support AND you are traveling from US to India via France then you would need France airport transit visa.
However, in your case, since you are Indian citizen (I assume) and traveling to US via France you do not need a airport transit visa.
The logic behind this weird rule is that in case you are stuck in France for some reason and they want you to go home (deport) then you should have valid visa/ citizenship to the country you came from.
Otherwise, none of us (Indians or other nationals) would need a transit visa to Europe going from US - India as we have Indian passport.
Hope this helps. As you know you can always check with airlines/ consulate to make sure you are good to go.
~ happy travel
I am on AP/EAD and need to Transit thru Paris in February. I have a confirmed return ticket and my visas have expired. I am currently in India.I called VFS and they told me that I do not need a transit visa however when I emailed them they responded by saying check with your Airline. I am trying to email the consulate in Mumbai but keep getting bounce backs.
However I found links on the Atlanta and Washigton consulates that say that I need a visa.
http://www.consulfrance-atlanta.org/article.php3?id_article=827
http://www.consulfrance-washington.org/article.php3?id_article=383
Has anyone returned to the US recently on a Advance Parole and expired Visa? and did you need a Transit visa? It would be great if you can tell when you returned. Immigrationvoice seems to be the only place where I could possibly get some real answers.
Apologizes if this thread is under the wrong category
Thanks
Radhika
As far as I know, transit visa is required in case you do not have a valid visa/ citizenship for the departure country. So, if your visa has expired on passport but have visa approval/ or other documents to support AND you are traveling from US to India via France then you would need France airport transit visa.
However, in your case, since you are Indian citizen (I assume) and traveling to US via France you do not need a airport transit visa.
The logic behind this weird rule is that in case you are stuck in France for some reason and they want you to go home (deport) then you should have valid visa/ citizenship to the country you came from.
Otherwise, none of us (Indians or other nationals) would need a transit visa to Europe going from US - India as we have Indian passport.
Hope this helps. As you know you can always check with airlines/ consulate to make sure you are good to go.
~ happy travel
more...
Gravitation
07-23 03:09 PM
I'm surprised that there's no poll on this.
hair rashmi saree,rashmi desai

quizzer
01-22 06:12 PM
My lawyer says all I140 needs to be applied in NSC and so he has applied mine at NSC.
Is this true?
Whats the criteria for applying in TSC where the approvals happen in say 2-3 months?
Thanks
Is this true?
Whats the criteria for applying in TSC where the approvals happen in say 2-3 months?
Thanks
more...
Neo_Clone01
10-02 02:57 PM
love your posted imgae
excellent work!
an don worry im workin on some bg and hero stuff for the game as well
excellent work!
an don worry im workin on some bg and hero stuff for the game as well
hot Rashmi+desai+hot+in+bikini
.jpg)
ek_bechara
10-01 04:49 PM
Take it as a compliment. There is nothing wrong in what Joe Biden said. If you watch the last second of the video, Joe has both his hands on the Indian guy's shoulders and I'm sure he must have said good things after that as well.
I have a word of advice for you. Don�t use TOI (Times of India) style headlines to mislead people into reading your post. If you are one of those Indians who has an innate desire to look at everything with a shade of pink glasses you should reconsider living here. Airlines don�t fly one way from India to US. You can always take the flight back home. 16-hour workdays, a fantastic work life balance, and all basic amenities await you in the land of kamadhenu (the sacred mythological cow that gave the Hindu Gods everything they needed for a happy life)
I have a word of advice for you. Don�t use TOI (Times of India) style headlines to mislead people into reading your post. If you are one of those Indians who has an innate desire to look at everything with a shade of pink glasses you should reconsider living here. Airlines don�t fly one way from India to US. You can always take the flight back home. 16-hour workdays, a fantastic work life balance, and all basic amenities await you in the land of kamadhenu (the sacred mythological cow that gave the Hindu Gods everything they needed for a happy life)
more...
house Rashmidesai hot in saree,
gmail
07-22 01:31 AM
Take advice of another lawyer. I have a friend who did something similar and he is simply sitting tight (on advice of his lawyer). So I would not simply start the whole process from scratch before consulting a couple of other lawyers.
there is a memorandum issued by USCIS on
12/27/2005. It clearly indicated that I can't be denied due to leaving
previous employer prior to 180 days.
http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/amendac21.pdf
Question 10. Should service centers or district offices deny
portability cases on the sole basis that the alien has left his or her
employment with the I-140 petitioner prior to the I-485 application
pending for 180 days?
Answer: No. The basis for adjustment is not actual (current)
employment but prospective employment. Since there is no requirement
that the alien have ever been employed by the petitioner while the
I-140 and/or I-485 was pending, the fact that an alien left the I-140
petitioner before the I- 485 has been pending 180 days will not
necessarily render the alien ineligible to port. However, in all cases
an offer of employment must have been bona fide. This means that, as
of the time the I-140 was filed and at the time of filing the I-485 if
not filed concurrently, the I-140 petitioner must have had the intent
to employ the beneficiary, and the alien must have intended to
undertake the employment, upon adjustment. Adjudicators should not
presume absence of such intent and may take the I-140 and supporting
documents themselves as prima facie evidence of such intent, but in
appropriate cases additional evidence or investigation may be
appropriate.
I guess that the key is to prove that it is a bona fide offer. I have worked for them for 4.5 years. So even if they won't cooperate, I can argue that it is real.
I won't want to restart the GC process again. We are talking about a big amount of money for the whole process.
there is a memorandum issued by USCIS on
12/27/2005. It clearly indicated that I can't be denied due to leaving
previous employer prior to 180 days.
http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/amendac21.pdf
Question 10. Should service centers or district offices deny
portability cases on the sole basis that the alien has left his or her
employment with the I-140 petitioner prior to the I-485 application
pending for 180 days?
Answer: No. The basis for adjustment is not actual (current)
employment but prospective employment. Since there is no requirement
that the alien have ever been employed by the petitioner while the
I-140 and/or I-485 was pending, the fact that an alien left the I-140
petitioner before the I- 485 has been pending 180 days will not
necessarily render the alien ineligible to port. However, in all cases
an offer of employment must have been bona fide. This means that, as
of the time the I-140 was filed and at the time of filing the I-485 if
not filed concurrently, the I-140 petitioner must have had the intent
to employ the beneficiary, and the alien must have intended to
undertake the employment, upon adjustment. Adjudicators should not
presume absence of such intent and may take the I-140 and supporting
documents themselves as prima facie evidence of such intent, but in
appropriate cases additional evidence or investigation may be
appropriate.
I guess that the key is to prove that it is a bona fide offer. I have worked for them for 4.5 years. So even if they won't cooperate, I can argue that it is real.
I won't want to restart the GC process again. We are talking about a big amount of money for the whole process.
tattoo rashmi desai in saree. Rashmi+desai+hot+in+saree

kaisersose
07-24 04:34 PM
Hi,
If I have a permanent offer after 180 days of Receipt date (I 485)...
Is this offer should be in the same location (state) where my labor got filed ???
Please advice...
Thanks
No. These questions have been answered already several times. Use the search feature.
If I have a permanent offer after 180 days of Receipt date (I 485)...
Is this offer should be in the same location (state) where my labor got filed ???
Please advice...
Thanks
No. These questions have been answered already several times. Use the search feature.
more...
pictures Rashmi+desai+hot+in+bikini
vedicman
04-28 08:58 AM
The Republican targets for compromise are the usual suspects � Sens. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, Scott Brown of Massachusetts, George LeMieux of Florida, Judd Gregg of New Hampshire, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Dick Lugar of Indiana � all of whom have expressed willingness to negotiate on immigration. Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) is planning to meet with several of these GOP senators this week to see whether there�s hope for a bipartisan immigration bill.
Democrats have no specific timetable for immigration, but the next recess � a natural deadline for legislation � begins May 28.
Read more: Arizona jumpstarts immigration bill - Kasie Hunt - POLITICO.com (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0410/36379.html#ixzz0mP4RlzB8)
Democrats have no specific timetable for immigration, but the next recess � a natural deadline for legislation � begins May 28.
Read more: Arizona jumpstarts immigration bill - Kasie Hunt - POLITICO.com (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0410/36379.html#ixzz0mP4RlzB8)
dresses Hot+rashmi+desai+in+saree
TwinkleM
03-25 02:30 AM
@zimmy100 (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/member.php?u=33255)
Y do u say that ur filinh I485 in Jully 2007 in EB3 is ur greatest mistake... I am sailing in the same boat & am planning to file new GC in EB2 category.
Anyone having knowledge can pls. shed some inputs.. would higly appreciate it.
Can't one retain the old priority date of EB3 for the new one in EB2 category after filing I485 in EB3 category?:confused:
Y do u say that ur filinh I485 in Jully 2007 in EB3 is ur greatest mistake... I am sailing in the same boat & am planning to file new GC in EB2 category.
Anyone having knowledge can pls. shed some inputs.. would higly appreciate it.
Can't one retain the old priority date of EB3 for the new one in EB2 category after filing I485 in EB3 category?:confused:
more...
makeup wheel bar has Rashmi+desai
looneytunezez
04-24 01:58 PM
"date of actual move"
Thanks,
LT
Thanks,
LT
girlfriend saree, rashmi desai
gcnirvana
09-15 05:03 PM
...on whether you did a Bachelors or Masters. Also you can wait till December to get your Degree and then apply for the GC.
HTH
GCNirvana
HTH
GCNirvana
hairstyles Rashmi+desai+hot+in+saree

sundarpn
08-01 11:44 PM
EB3 with PD of July 2006. I-140 Approved. 485 +EAD+AP filed 2 weeks ago.
I was contemplating on job change before dates became current in June and decision to accept 485....
Now that 485 is filed and this DUST has settled, wondering whether all this is worth the wait. (even 180 days).
Currently in my 5th year of H1b, by waiting out the 6 months, I'll also get 3 yr h1b ext. (and hopefully ead by then).
So is waiting 180 days the best choice? or screw all this and change! (I dunno if this AC21 etc etc is practical...same job description etc)
(I am single and those complexities are not to be considered I guess yet.
Plan is to try and change jobs on H1b and use EAD only if there is a dire need like layoff to find another job quicker)
I was contemplating on job change before dates became current in June and decision to accept 485....
Now that 485 is filed and this DUST has settled, wondering whether all this is worth the wait. (even 180 days).
Currently in my 5th year of H1b, by waiting out the 6 months, I'll also get 3 yr h1b ext. (and hopefully ead by then).
So is waiting 180 days the best choice? or screw all this and change! (I dunno if this AC21 etc etc is practical...same job description etc)
(I am single and those complexities are not to be considered I guess yet.
Plan is to try and change jobs on H1b and use EAD only if there is a dire need like layoff to find another job quicker)
gk_2000
01-04 11:36 PM
Well you do have to give them some credit for restoring the balance with UK... Maybe this will be good time to bring up social security savings
On another matter -- birthright citizenship.. there could be a window of opportunity to include provision against country limits, as both use country of birth as the criteria.
On another matter -- birthright citizenship.. there could be a window of opportunity to include provision against country limits, as both use country of birth as the criteria.
gcpradeep
07-27 07:35 AM
Part 6 , Processing Information On Page8 of I-765 Instructions states =>
"Interim EAD. If you have not received a decision within90 days of receipt by USCIS of a properly filed EADapplication or within 30 days of a properly filed initial EADapplication based on an asylum application filed on or afterJanuary 4, 1995, you may obtain interim work authorization byappearing in person at your local USCIS district office. Youmust bring proof of identity and any notices that you havereceived from USCIS in connection with your application foremployment authorization."
Notice that Interim EAD is for ASYLUM Applicants.
"Interim EAD. If you have not received a decision within90 days of receipt by USCIS of a properly filed EADapplication or within 30 days of a properly filed initial EADapplication based on an asylum application filed on or afterJanuary 4, 1995, you may obtain interim work authorization byappearing in person at your local USCIS district office. Youmust bring proof of identity and any notices that you havereceived from USCIS in connection with your application foremployment authorization."
Notice that Interim EAD is for ASYLUM Applicants.
No comments:
Post a Comment