Friday, June 10, 2011

sad quotes about pain and love

images sad love quotes from songs. sad quotes about pain and love. Tagged as: quotes. love. hurt.
  • Tagged as: quotes. love. hurt.



  • mchundi
    03-08 08:18 PM
    Finally the USCIS released the VISA usage statistics for 2006.
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_3163.html

    Also from immigration-law.com
    http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY06AnnualReportTableVPart1-3.pdf





    wallpaper Tagged as: quotes. love. hurt. sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about life and
  • sad quotes about life and



  • ksarin1
    01-13 11:25 AM
    Hello folks -

    I am currently working on H1B, and though against the rules of H1, I was doing side consulting work. As a result, I received a 1099 Misc form from the client for whom I was doing the work.

    I reported the 1099 income on my Federal 1040 tax return. Now it's time to file the I-1485 with my current employer. My employer has requested me to submit my previous year tax returns along with other documents for the filing of the I-1485.

    Do you think showing business income on form 1040 will have any impact on the processing of I-485?

    Also, if anyone knows of a good immigration attorney I can consult with, it would be much appreciated.

    Thank you!





    sad quotes about pain and love. Life quotes, miss you, quotes,
  • Life quotes, miss you, quotes,



  • delhis_007
    06-04 06:10 PM
    I filed my 485 in July 2004. My PD is current now, does anyone know what happens next?

    Thank you.

    delhis





    2011 sad quotes about life and sad quotes about pain and love. Emo Love, Emo Girl, Emo Boy,
  • Emo Love, Emo Girl, Emo Boy,



  • mohican
    02-14 04:36 PM
    How long did it take for your MTR process from the time you submitted till the time your attorney received the I485 re-opening letter?

    Specifically, how long after sending MTR did you get the receipt notice that MTR was receive and how many days after that did the letter to reopen arrive?

    I have an d MTR in the works in TX service center and trying to find how long they are taking these days.



    more...


    sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about pain. sad
  • sad quotes about pain. sad



  • unseenguy
    06-19 01:27 AM
    Hello All,
    I am contacting you regarding an Inquiry of
    " H1B Approved without I-94 and to appeal for I-290B.

    I applied for H1B Visa on Dec 23rd 2008 or change of status from H4 to H1B, H4 is Valid till Aug 06, 2009.



    After filing, i received the receipt number and started working immediately from then onwards.



    On May 01st, 2009 there was a query to my company and also on me whether i am maintaining valid non immigrant H1B classification.



    On May 21st 2009, i received a letter from USCIS

    saying that a response was received in which it included two pay statements for period of Jan 2009 and Feb 2009, they mentioned that the beneficiary was not eligible to work at this time and appears to have been working in United States without permission.

    Change of status is denied, how ever your petition is Approved and go to Chennai for processing.Or submit a Motion to Reopen (Form I-290B ).\

    Please advice me what should i do.
    If i submit Form 1-290B, what are the grounds that i have to justify as it is clearly mentioned that i was not eligible to work at this time, but i am assuming that once you apply for H1 you can start working , then why in my case they have mentioned as illegal.



    Second query is after applying for I-290B, can i continue to work or should i stop working until i get the update from USCIS regarding COS.


    Third Query is should i apply for a new H1 and continue working.



    Please advice me on this issue.


    Hoping to hear from you Soon.


    Thanks a lot for your help,


    You have been working illegally and hence do as directed on the petition. I am not sure 290B is going to help you.





    sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about pain and love
  • sad quotes about pain and love



  • Munna Bhai
    01-08 03:25 PM
    How about two differrent dates for getting the visa stampped? Husband will go on one date and wife on another date, will this work? And they have kid born in INDIA. Any chance !!



    more...


    sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about love and pain. It is sad to grow old but nice
  • sad quotes about love and pain. It is sad to grow old but nice



  • gcdreamer05
    02-03 01:53 PM
    fairy angel, there is a very kind and helpful person called "angry white male" a.k.a "Matt krusse" a.k.a "curry lover", please PM/Phone/Fax/Email this person and he will help you....

    He may even get you a job....... :p





    2010 Life quotes, miss you, quotes, sad quotes about pain and love. sad love quotes from songs.
  • sad love quotes from songs.



  • Yeldarb
    05-29 08:55 PM
    www.barbdwyer.com/profiles/DHSMaroon13 - a simple PHP based AOL Instant Messenger subProfile that I threw together :)

    You can view it in its original state by looking at my profile (SN: DHSMaroon13)



    more...


    sad quotes about pain and love. pain and love. sad quotes
  • pain and love. sad quotes



  • webm
    12-15 08:55 PM
    I thought many who had submitted in July 2007 (July fiasco) had got FP notice...but not sure....




    I thought you got second FP notice..now i got your point..that you have received FP notice with some sort of stamp after your FP was done..but I dont think they sent this type of notice to everyone/rarely..





    hair Emo Love, Emo Girl, Emo Boy, sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about love and pain
  • sad quotes about love and pain



  • sdrblr
    09-01 03:19 PM
    If you (or her ) do not get the card by 2nd week, make an infopass appointment and get the PP stamped.


    I received email from USCIS this morning for my wife I-485 i.e Card Ordered for Production. I am the Primary applicant, but i am still waiting for my turn. My PD is Sep 2004 & EB2.

    We booked our tickets to India before we received this email. I am travelling in 3rd week of Sep. We both have new AP's. So is i have to wait here in USA to receive the Card or can i proceed with my actual plan?. Can anybody share their expertise?.

    I really for your help in Advance.


    Thanks,
    Lotus



    more...


    sad quotes about pain and love. Sad Love Quotes
  • Sad Love Quotes



  • eb3retro
    08-03 06:35 PM
    This is a small idea and let us see if it works.

    We all help each other on the forum by answering questions. Let us answer questions of members of our community and politely request the person asking the question, if your answer helped him. If it helped him, the member can consider contributing to Immigrationvoice.

    I think if all active members add this small note in their signatures, it may help us generate more funds to continue this effort. You can choose to modify this message to make it more appealing or create a link to the high five campaign that is currently running.

    Suggestions are welcome.


    great idea...





    hot sad quotes about pain. sad sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about love and pain
  • sad quotes about love and pain



  • redcard
    08-17 02:36 PM
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm trying to get my SSN Done. I'm on a dependent H4 Visa and have my H1 approval .
    I visited the SSN office with My I797, State ID and Passport : SSN officer straightforwardly rejected as I dont have my EAD card.
    The Officer asked me to visit USCIS office to apply for EAD.
    Please help me with this situation..Does a H1 get an EAD and then a SSN?

    Thanks N Regards,
    Sushie

    Sushie

    You can either be on H4 or H1.If you are on H4 you will not get an SSN No. Dependents are not eligible for SSN. You can get a denial letter from SSN office which will help you to get a Drivers License.

    In case you entered the country on h4 and have now changed to H1, you would have received the approval notice with a new I-94 card printed on it at the bottom of the notice. Show that approval notice to SSN office and explain that you have changed your status to H1-B while in US. That should get you an SSN. On the other hand if your approval notice does not have the I-94 printed at the bottom of the notice, that means you have an H1-B approval but need to go out of US to get your H1 visa stamped. Until you do that your status is H4. So please check your approval notice,



    more...


    house sad quotes about love and pain sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about pain. sad
  • sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about pain. sad



  • mmk123
    04-16 07:32 PM
    My parents are scheduled to travel on Monday via delta flight to India via Paris. As you all know all European flights are either cancelled or postponed and paris airport is currently closed. Their I-94 date is 19-April.

    They will travel on next available flight if we find that monday flight is cancelled (which is likely). Assuming that their travel is cancelled or postponed, it is evident that they will most likely pass their I94 date.

    What should we do in such situation? Just trying to understand any steps we need to take in advance if we have to notify any authority etc.

    Appreciate your help,
    thanks!





    tattoo sad quotes about pain and love sad quotes about pain and love. Sad and lonely - photo
  • Sad and lonely - photo



  • Bpositive
    03-17 04:53 PM
    Good luck with that. It didn't work for me either. The Doctor's office did not even accept my insurance in the first place evn though they were in my network, I don't know why but they gave some weird excuse. I was in no mood to argue and was eager to get the medicals done so I just paid up hoping to get it reimbursed but did not see a penny from the insurance co.

    The doctor's office refused to give the insurance company the information they need - codes etc. The insurance company is willing to consider it if the provider gives the information. The provider loses out because the reimbursement is lesser than the cash they took from me. Anyway - I am filing a complaint. I think these providers are trying to scam people..



    more...


    pictures sad quotes about love and pain. It is sad to grow old but nice sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about love and pain. sad quotes
  • sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about love and pain. sad quotes



  • sparky_jones
    08-12 10:58 PM
    I also got LUD of 8/12/07 today for my I-140 which was approved in June 2007. My 485 package was sent to NSC on July 20, 2007. No receipts or checks cashed. It could be a general data refresh on some cases that caused the system to record a new LUD. I doubt if it means anything.





    dresses sad quotes about love and pain sad quotes about pain and love. Sad Quotes About Love Pain
  • Sad Quotes About Love Pain



  • paskal
    02-12 05:55 PM
    I guess most of us dont want to take the pain of "mailing the letters"

    How abt someone obtains online authorization to mail letters on members behalf.
    I mean members authorize mailing a letter on their behalf by IV.
    !?
    Question is asked when they sign in... or login to the website!


    snail mailed, signed letters are far more effective. straight from the horse's mouth, so please believe it.
    it's 5 min and a few cents...tell me you can't do that (pain) again...?



    more...


    makeup pain and love. sad quotes sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about love and pain
  • sad quotes about love and pain



  • kum31
    10-04 12:10 PM
    Thanks for your response ...

    contract is between prime vendor and middle vendor and my employer ... middle vendor made a contract with prime saying that i am on his W2 which is not right. prime vendor has a clause in their agreement that he can work with my employer directly if i am not a w2 of middle vendor.

    so now middle vendor is saying that he will sue me along with my emplyer , prime vendor bcoz we surpassed him and created a new contract between my employer and prime vendor. I know it sounds ridiculous that middle vendor is trying to sue me but i want to make sure if there is any way he can stop me ? or sue me ?

    Hope it is clear for you ....





    girlfriend Sad and lonely - photo sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about pain. sad
  • sad quotes about pain. sad



  • royus77
    07-01 03:11 PM
    Anyone willing to join the lawsuit should be willing to join by giving full information about themselves and about their application. Yesterday core members asked this question on a thread and only one person out of thousands of people who visited the site said they are interested. Let us see who all are truely willing to join this lawsuit? It is very easy to annonymously post such messages, but when people cannot even give their corect email id , name and phone number in their profile I highly doubt a lawsuit will be possible.

    Let us see on this thread how many members are willing to join a lawsuit?

    Mostly of the people just think its just giving the annonymous name,phone numbers and getting the benefit of the decision .Please read these point and understand carefully before jumping.

    Please be aware, though, that USCIS is likely to examine plaintiffs’ adjustment of status applications more closely than it otherwise might. It may ask the plaintiffs questions and ask for additional information about their adjustment applications or immigration status. See below regarding “discovery.”

    http://www.murthy.com/current485/VisaBulletinFAQ6-29-07.pdf





    hairstyles Sad Love Quotes sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about pain and love. Tags: quotes about love, sad
  • sad quotes about pain and love. Tags: quotes about love, sad



  • waitnwatch
    07-07 11:26 AM
    As stated in my previous post my PD is current as I have an I140 approved under EB1-OR.


    Is your PD current? Can you post details just wondering in case your PD is not current is USCIS still working on your case and preparing for future.





    nashim
    07-29 08:38 AM
    Per Murthy EAD will be ganted only for one year if I-140 has not yet approved.

    An important point made in the clarification is that, regardless of an unavailable priority date, the EAD will only be granted for one year if the I-140 petition has not yet been approved.





    gsc999
    07-15 04:42 PM
    We were successful in getting good media coverage with flower campaign. Our San Jose rally is getting good regional coverage. Yes, we haven't had the expected success with national media yet but we are gaining traction at an amazing pace.

    This is not a big corporation with some PR dept. that is working with hundred of employees writing press releases et al. Volunteers like you and me have to take on that action item if you want to see results otherwise please continue on with your discussion



    No comments:

    Post a Comment