Thursday, June 2, 2011

sarah connor chronicles girlfriend

sarah connor chronicles girlfriend. Sarah Connor Chronicles!
  • Sarah Connor Chronicles!



  • Apple Expert
    Mar 11, 05:30 PM
    Ok so you're obviously not at an Apple store. Best buy? Target? I can't imagine Walmart only getting 1.

    My walmart said they only got 3. WTF!!





    sarah connor chronicles girlfriend. Terminator: The Sarah Connor
  • Terminator: The Sarah Connor



  • weisjt
    Apr 7, 08:37 AM
    looks like overkill and bulky. different design but bulky





    sarah connor chronicles girlfriend. Apparently Sarah Connor#39;s
  • Apparently Sarah Connor#39;s



  • KeithPratt
    Apr 15, 06:02 PM
    It does not matter if iMovie2 saved it as DV or iMovie5 saved it as DV, right?

    It's coming out of the ADVC300 as DV and iMovie is simply saving that as a file on your computer.

    to be frank, i would wait for the new computer which will have imovie11 bundled. i have no idea what early versions of imovie do to footage on import, but it's probably not nice.

    It's the newer versions of iMovie that "do stuff" to your video on import. The last version of iMovie I used was '06, and that would import DV like a file transfer from tape to hard drive. You'd need to fetch the fainting salts if you were to tell me '05 and earlier meddled with DV footage on import.





    sarah connor chronicles girlfriend. you Sarah Connor fans!
  • you Sarah Connor fans!



  • tablo13
    Sep 25, 02:25 PM
    Not sure about looking like an iPhone 4, but put an opaque case on and people won't know if it's a phone or iPod without looking at the screen status bar where it says "iPod *signal strength*" And you can change the name on the status bar too with jailbreaking. :D



    more...


    sarah connor chronicles girlfriend. Sarah Connor Chronicles.
  • Sarah Connor Chronicles.



  • TheOnlyJon
    Dec 26, 08:31 PM
    Music. Not a single day.





    sarah connor chronicles girlfriend. Terminator: Sarah Connor
  • Terminator: Sarah Connor



  • Sweetfeld28
    Jan 13, 12:02 PM
    Personally i think that they both should just play nice.

    I mean why doesn't Apple just do what they did with the Apple TV. Throw the Apple Logo in front of it. Then Linksys should do the same.

    Digg this:

    Cisco lost rights to iPhone trademark last year, experts say. (http://blogs.zdnet.com/Burnette/?p=236)

    Cisco claims Apple created phony company to sidestep iPhone trademark. (http://money.canoe.ca/News/TopPhoto/2007/01/10/3279889-ap.html)



    more...


    sarah connor chronicles girlfriend. Terminator The Sarah Connor
  • Terminator The Sarah Connor



  • Macaddicttt
    Sep 25, 08:27 PM
    Maybe colorful pants just look bad... :p





    sarah connor chronicles girlfriend. First Photo Sarah Connor
  • First Photo Sarah Connor



  • generik
    Dec 16, 04:27 PM
    I recently saw a pc with OSX running on it. And that's neat. I'm mainly a Windows user but I've remained respectful to Apple hardware but I can't stand OSX. It's stable and it's easy to use but I much rather prefer the unrestricted control a knowledgeable user can have over Windows. Thus leads me to my question;

    Has anyone gotten or heard of anyone getting Windows to run on a Mac without an excruciatingly slow emulator? Is there any chance of this happening in the future?

    In the future it can be done with virtualisation



    more...


    sarah connor chronicles girlfriend. thomas dekker sarah connor
  • thomas dekker sarah connor



  • CFreymarc
    Jun 17, 10:56 PM
    ... there are likely substantial numbers of developers interested in the conference's content but who were unable to attend.

    You have that right. This fast post and free to registered app developers is a big consolation prize not making it to the conference. There were a lot of "parasite parties" around WWDC in San Francisco this week full of people that didn't make it into the conference. Some where public, some were invitation only and some were in between.





    sarah connor chronicles girlfriend. Terminator: The Sarah Connor
  • Terminator: The Sarah Connor



  • mmfy
    Oct 24, 08:29 PM
    How ironic...a month after I LEFT Tulsa they open an Apple store *slaps forehead*



    more...


    sarah connor chronicles girlfriend. Terminator: The Sarah Connor
  • Terminator: The Sarah Connor



  • yellow
    Dec 28, 03:48 PM
    I think he's better off wiping and reinstalling the OS.

    I agree. Who knows what dingleberries are hanging on from the previous user? Best to start fresh and safe with a clean install.





    sarah connor chronicles girlfriend. Terminator: The Sarah Conner
  • Terminator: The Sarah Conner



  • Dr Kevorkian94
    May 6, 02:30 PM
    Does this happen with every program u runor just the one in the picture. And make sure the resolution is right, it shuld be at whatever your monitor is, also try setting it to the same as your computer to see if it still happens. Also maby try a diferent monitor. But if worst comes to worse try running disc utility on your hard drive, if that doesn't work do a reinstall of the OS using the disc the computer came with. Also back up your stuff just in case.



    more...


    sarah connor chronicles girlfriend. Terminator: The Sarah Connor
  • Terminator: The Sarah Connor



  • LimeiBook86
    Dec 15, 02:38 PM
    I need an ATI PCI Video card that'll work with my PowerMac G3 B&W. I'm currently using an old PCI card from my old PowerMac 9600 so if I could replace it in time for christmas (I'm giving the computer away as a gift to my Grandma) then that would be fantastic.

    I see some going on eBay so if I can't find one here I'll purchase one on there. I can pay via PayPal, or if you really want maybe we can trade somehting. Thanks! :)





    sarah connor chronicles girlfriend. Sarah Connor Chronicles
  • Sarah Connor Chronicles



  • occams razor
    Dec 26, 07:47 PM
    I would have to say crown royal or puntang.



    more...


    sarah connor chronicles girlfriend. Terminator: The Sarah Connor
  • Terminator: The Sarah Connor



  • wdlove
    Sep 18, 06:53 PM
    Thanks for the advice. I did open my 60gb and it feels great to be able to fit everything on it again and backup my full-size photos. I didn't necessarily want a video-iPod but I thought they may just update battery life, functions, design, etc. Here's to at least a few months of no iPod updates since I just bought a new one :)

    I wish you all the best. Sounds as though you made a wise decision.





    sarah connor chronicles girlfriend. Sarah Connor Chronicles on
  • Sarah Connor Chronicles on



  • alex00100
    Apr 13, 11:25 AM
    ok, im starting saving up. :)
    also you can connect apple display with mini displayport to thunderbolt. what the diference it would be if a display has thunderbolt? bigger resolution because of higher speed?
    and what would daisy-chaining give me?



    more...


    sarah connor chronicles girlfriend. Terminator: Sarah Connor
  • Terminator: Sarah Connor



  • PaRaGoNViCtiM
    Dec 11, 11:24 PM
    Bluetooth Mouse is still up for grabs!!! $35 Shipped!!!!





    sarah connor chronicles girlfriend. Terminator: The Sarah Connor
  • Terminator: The Sarah Connor



  • Bigmacduck
    Apr 5, 04:47 PM
    Windows is a typical masturbation operating system that constantly tries to satisfy itself (herself/himself?).

    Windows 7 has many background processes that do things, consume CPU cycles and therefore nibble battery capacity.

    OS X like most UN*X operating systems is behaving more orderly here.





    sarah connor chronicles girlfriend. sarah connor chronicles
  • sarah connor chronicles



  • strydr
    Sep 27, 05:35 PM
    I have a Blue/white G3 at home and I need to upgrade, but can't afford to get what I would really like (a G5). I have 21" apple monitor, keyboard and mouse. And, I use all the graphics software: Quark, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. Does anyone think this the lowest model of the mini macs is a good purchase for a couple of years? I know it will be out of date quicker than some of my other options. But, my monitor is really good, so I think I shouldn't go the emac or imac route. Any suggestions or thoughts out there? I appreciate it.

    I have a Mini, and I love it. I am not a graphics guy, and can't attest to the Mini's power at photoshop, but I do push the Mini to it's limits from time to time. I would sugest going to the Apple store and using one to see if it works for you. I'm not sure what the specs are for your G3 Video card, but this is the only Achiles heal to the Mini. It sounds like the new units are shipping (soon, if not now), and I think they have upgraded video cards. This might be just what you need (until you can save $$ for a PM). If you buy the Mini, beef up the RAM- it makes such a difference in performance.





    kdoug
    May 2, 09:37 PM
    I have a 2011 MBP 17" and I order the kit from MaxUpgrades.

    The kit including optibay, enclosure for superdrive and a Vertex3 120GB and two day shipping was $370 IRC. They even managed to ship the same day I ordered. So it was definitely a plus. Considering you have a maybe pick a SATAII based SSD unless you plan to upgrade some time down the road so you could recycle the SATAIII SSD.

    The only downside is that it doesn't come with any instruction. But then again, it's not very different to others. Just be careful and you shouldn't have any problem.

    The optibay is very well made, feels solid when holding. I didn't have any fitting issue although some other users have reported some slight problems. I think it's because they are pretty tight fit, so don't tighten then screw all the way until you have all 3 on.
    I ordered the Maxupgrades kit also. Seemed like a bargain compared to OWC's. I've been rally happy with the dealings I've had with them. I have no idea why there's a love affair with OWC. Opened or unopened, their 15% restocking fee is a sham.





    kishba
    Sep 8, 06:37 PM
    Originally posted by edvniow


    Yeah, there was this one guy that posted like 10 'End of TiBook' threads and backed himself up with a quote from Crazy Apple Rumors :rolleyes:

    Then there was another one in the past couple days about saving Farscape. This one mainly resurrected dead threads, although he did put up one legit one which eyelikeart closed, but it's been a problem recently. If anybody does it again, I've got the Vikings primed and ready.:D

    i didn't follow all of the 'save farscape' posts but i do support the attemp... farscape was awesome and i'm still saddened that it was cancelled...

    ok sorry for saying that again.





    mbl42
    Nov 30, 06:01 PM
    I would be willing to trade my 200GB Seagate IDE HD for the Bluetooth Apple mouse. PM or email me if we can work something out.





    G5Unit
    Nov 30, 10:05 PM
    BTW... Add tax, for whereever most people are and you are most likely paying about $137-$138. I am doing a new one for $120 shipped.

    Then make your own thread:D I dont think he will charge tax.





    748s
    Oct 1, 05:21 AM
    it's advertising. they use what looks best. one tv advert [where i am] showed someone doing their banking via the internet on an imac. the bank concerned doesn't support macs. a large pc seller has a an advert about leasing instead of buying, the computer used in the advert is a pismo, the apple logo is PSed out



    No comments:

    Post a Comment