Thursday, June 16, 2011

selena gomez and justin bieber pics 2011

images Both Selena Gomez amp; Justin selena gomez and justin bieber pics 2011. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • jonty_11
    07-11 04:38 PM
    Normally a Month, ask ur lawyer to call and find out.





    wallpaper selena gomez and justin bieber selena gomez and justin bieber pics 2011. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • avi101
    04-06 01:39 AM
    This chess game will work out fine. Each one knows their and their opponents limitations (not strength) well.

    I would suggest ending some Red Bull. Milk has sedative effect. :)

    Thanks for the update!





    selena gomez and justin bieber pics 2011. +selena+gomez+2011+march
  • +selena+gomez+2011+march



  • singhsa3
    07-12 09:20 AM
    Remember green card is a privilege and not a right. But your waiting period idea is well taken.
    I would say put 'Retrogressions' and waiting periods also in perspective.

    In the world and era of progression
    We get the word of 'Retrogression'





    2011 selena gomez and justin bieber selena gomez and justin bieber pics 2011. Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber Selena Gomez



  • fcres
    08-09 10:19 AM
    Here it is

    Q #17 in http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf

    Q17: How will USCIS interpret the language of AC21 Sec 104(c) (for three-year H-1B extensions) during a period in which AOS applications could be filed?
    A17. USCIS interprets AC21 �104(c) as only applicable when an alien, who is the beneficiary of an approved I-140 petition, is eligible to be granted lawful permanent resident status but for application of the per country limitations. Any petitioner seeking an H-1B extension on behalf of a beneficiary pursuant to AC21 �104(c) must thus establish that at the time of filing for such extension, the alien is not eligible to be granted lawful permanent resident status on account of the per country immigrant visa limitations.

    And here is what OH says in his breaking news for July 24th after this memo

    0724/2007: AC 21 Three-Year Increment H-1B Extension Petition Availability in July and August 2007

    Under Section 104(c) of AC 21 Act, those who have an approved I-140 petition or pending EB-485 application with the approved I-140 petition are eligible for the H-1B extension in three-year increment, if they cannot file EB-485 or EB-485 is pending but cannot be adjudicated because of the visa number unavailability for him/her. The question remained whether visa number should be unavailable at the time of filing of H-1B extension or at the time of adjudication of filing. The USCIS FAQ indicates that it will be determined by the date of filing rather than date of adjudication.


    You should ask your lawyer to get an amendment. I read here yday somebody doing that.



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber pics 2011. th february fair selena gomez
  • th february fair selena gomez



  • GKBest
    10-24 04:45 PM
    It said in the online instructions to call them if you didn't receive the cards within 30 days.





    selena gomez and justin bieber pics 2011. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • FredG
    November 15th, 2007, 11:53 PM
    I got in the habit of reformatting cards after a few episodes of returning a card with pix remaining to a different body and having it reset my numbering system. It's not uncommon to download cards from more than one body at a time. It's easier for me to format than to keep track of which card(s) came from which body.


    I use (in order) a blower, an arctic butterfly, a lens pen. I check before going to the next step and try to get the job done with the least intrusion.



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber pics 2011. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • morchu
    05-21 12:39 AM
    I believe he just meant to say "not possible with one 140".
    He just mentioned it in a confusing way.

    "A petition approved on behalf of an alien under sections 203(b)(1), (2), or (3) of the Act accords the alien the priority date of the approved petition for any subsequently filed petition for any classification under sections 203(b)(1), (2), or (3) of the Act for which the alien may qualify. In the event that the alien is the beneficiary of multiple petitions under sections 203(b)(1), (2), or (3) of the Act, the alien shall be entitled to the earliest priority date."

    The petition mentioned here is an I140 for EB1/EB2/EB3.

    So it doesn't hurt to have more I140s approved. Whenever you do a "subsequent" petition, you just claim the earliest priority date (of the already approved ones).


    I understand two I-140s, one existing (EB-3) and second new I-140 (EB2), but you have also mentioned more. Why need more than two, in what circumstances?





    2010 +selena+gomez+2011+march selena gomez and justin bieber pics 2011. Both Selena Gomez amp; Justin
  • Both Selena Gomez amp; Justin



  • copsmart
    06-16 07:23 PM
    Thanks for the update! Congrats!

    By receipt date do you mean "received date" or "notice date"?

    Was there any SLUDs prior to the CPO?

    Receipt date 5/13 WAC receipt
    Card production ordered : 6/16



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber pics 2011. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • spaceguy
    03-26 08:03 PM
    Have you gone out of the country and came back to USA on H1B visa after that ?
    If so, you are safe. Status is checked from the last lawful entry into US ( entry using AP does not help).

    I never heard this? Any references to confirm this?





    hair Justin Bieber Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber pics 2011. Selena Gomez - quot;Justin Bieber:
  • Selena Gomez - quot;Justin Bieber:



  • chanduv23
    12-25 11:30 AM
    Great Idea!
    I'm thinking of printing some and leaving it in local worship places mostly visited by immigrants(in my case its a hindu temple)

    You can post it on the notice board. Generally temples charge $2 or $5 for putting up a notice.



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber pics 2011. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • waitforevergc
    09-04 02:05 PM
    People:

    Please pray that EB2I becomes 2008 :)

    I desperately want to file for i-485 and get EAD since my job is in shaky ground.

    Please pray for me folks.





    hot th february fair selena gomez selena gomez and justin bieber pics 2011. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • lostinbeta
    10-21 12:23 AM
    As for me... I go buck-wild

    I start off with something, add something to it, add some more touches and voila.

    Sometimes I start with a custom shape, sometimes I start with the line tool, sometimes the paintbrush, gradient, whatever.

    Just try stuff out and go nuts.


    As for Edwin... he just has to think and his computer makes what is in his head.



    more...


    house selena gomez and justin bieber selena gomez and justin bieber pics 2011. Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber



  • looivy
    08-15 10:43 AM
    Any idea how do they transfer application from VSC to NSC? Process or guidelines around it would be helpful.

    My para-legal told me that since my I-140 has a EAC number, my I-485 was also sent to Vermont.

    Please advise.





    tattoo selena gomez and justin bieber selena gomez and justin bieber pics 2011. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • dtekkedil
    07-02 11:34 PM
    I can do it...

    We need to spread the word!

    I would love to send this as the message - Suggested by one of our own - "prashant"


    Message: ALLTHE BEST FOR FUTURE EB VISA ESTIMATES

    Truly,
    A victim of revised visa bulletin


    But we need something that sounds a little more genuine. A bit more mature?

    Any suggestions?



    more...


    pictures Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber pics 2011. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • sobers
    02-17 07:01 PM
    You guys in the DC/MD/VA are are critical to the success of this effort!

    Ya all have shown great initiative and leadership -Keep it up!





    dresses selena gomez and justin bieber selena gomez and justin bieber pics 2011. ieber selena gomezjun
  • ieber selena gomezjun



  • gc_lover
    06-20 12:24 PM
    Hi gc_lover,
    Did u get this information from your attorney? My attorney has a different view and tells me we cannot proceed without the actual papers of certification from PBEC.
    Also can u check for me what is required if we do not have the certification papers from DOL(like a print out of CERTIFIED status from DOL website) to file
    for 140/485. I will try to pursue with my attorney if I get this info.

    Thanks.

    Case Details
    TR PBEC Priority Date : 03/2003 Stauts : CERTIFIED since last week
    Waiting for Certification docs. to file 140/485.


    Hello,

    I got this from immigration-law.com website

    =======================================


    06/05/2007: I-140 Petitions Ineligible for Premium Processing

    Under the regulation, the USCIS is authorized to suspend certain types of I-140 petitions for the premium processing on its website notice. As of now, the following I-140 petitions are not eligible for the premium processing:
    1. A second filing of a Form I-140 petition while an initial Form I-140 remains pending;
    2. Labor Certification substitution requests; and
    3. Duplicate Labor Certification requests (i.e., cases filed without an original labor certification from the Department of labor).
    It appears that the third category includes any I-140 petitions filed without the original labor certification regardless of whether they should obtain a duplicate labor certification from the DOL. It also appears that they refuse to process on the premium processing basis the I-140 petitions to request the priority date transfer unless the original labor certification application is filed with the request.


    ===============================================

    You can apply for 140/485 but you cannot go for premium processing. I also know a case who has done this. You do not need any extra documents to file without LC. My lawyer had confirmed this thing. However, I am planning to send print out of website and email I have from BEC.

    Yes, you can file without actual LC papers, so don't wait!



    more...


    makeup selena gomez and justin bieber selena gomez and justin bieber pics 2011. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • Ramba
    05-22 12:22 PM
    Filing 485 after june 10 may not help much. Because, state deprtment will move the date based on number of 485 approval (already filed before retrogression) by june first week, not by number of new 485s recived by june first week.

    However, it is a good idea. Perhaps this time they may moniter the number of 485 recived on or before june 10. Unlike H1B, one can submit the new 485 on or before june 30. No need to rush.





    girlfriend selena gomez and justin bieber selena gomez and justin bieber pics 2011. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • logiclife
    03-28 02:56 PM
    Yes.

    Yesterday's bill that was finalized by SJC did not have those items/provisions. And we were not expecting that to happen either.

    There will be changes and provisions to whichever bill makes it to the senate floor (SJC or Frist) on the full senate session.

    --Jay.





    hairstyles selena gomez and justin bieber selena gomez and justin bieber pics 2011. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • gclongwaytogo
    10-19 09:42 AM
    July 3rd filer....LIN# (though I-140 approved at TSC)

    Receipt Date: July 3
    Notice Date: October 11
    EAD Card: Waiting
    No FP notice yet
    I-140 approved: TSC
    Originating Issuer of I-485 and I-765 : NSC





    golf52
    07-26 08:44 AM
    krish.d.rao, Morchu,

    Thanks for your replies! This forum and it's members are very helpful.
    Now, based on your reply, it seems like I need to have a few things:
    1- a good relationship with my current employer - I work for this huge company, and
    even if I have a good relationship with my 1st and 2nd level managers, HR and the Immigration department along with the attorney firm, will do whatever their usual process says...

    2- based on what I've read so far, it seems that I need to have copy of the i-485 receipts in order to invoke AC-21? I was not given that by my attorney firm. They keep all the documents, and only send us e-mails of the approvals of each step. They say that since the employer is paying for everything, I don't have the right to have copies of anything.

    Do you guys think this would be an issue?

    Please advice, and thanks in advance for your comments/help,

    golf52





    psaxena
    06-23 03:11 PM
    and how do you know that.. did Rush tell ya???

    Still unlikely I would not take a word from Gibbs. He never knows anything.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment